The dark guardian ( Finral x...

By fandom_weebs

Y/n is the guardian of the five leaf clover grimoire but was waiting for a long time to be awakened again to... More

Descriptions
Backstory
Chapter 1: getting the grimoire
Chapter 3: The baptism
Chapter 4: Meeting Finral
Chapter 5: Our first mission
Chapter 6: Unwanted visitors

Chapter 2: Magic knights

285 14 5
By fandom_weebs

"Threatened by a ruthless demon, humanity was on the brink of destruction. All seemed lost until a lone mage stepped forward and took up the fight. After his triumph, he was hailed as the Wizard King and his story became a legend."

^~^Y/n's POV^~^

"What are you exactly?" He asks

"Well I help you in battle and I can also help other people if they say my name"

"Wow so cool!"

"I am from the underworld and I am a demon just to let you know so at times I can get out of control so it is your job to calm me down"

"Let's go train"

"Train?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay I guess"

I watch him train with the sword he was gifted with. His body was shaped and he was ready for the take on the sword.

Time skip~

It was time to go to the magic knights entrance exam.

Me, asta and you are walking there. "I should probably go into the grimoire so that way it can be a surprise when you summon me."

"Ok!"

"But please try not to summon me though I want you to show me you can handle this."

'And if anyone sees my true form they will freak the fuck out'

I smiled as he opened the grimoire and I was back inside of it. I guess I should take a nap for now.

^~^shea's POV^~^

It was the day I left for the entrance exam...I gathered most of my belongings and set forth toward the location.

"Astrology magic. Sagittarius is a horse.." I say this as my fire like horse appears in front of me.

I sat on top of him and took my travels toward the royal capital.

He then jumped into the air..running like he was on land now in the air...something then hits me as we fly.

"Hm..we need a name for you boy.." I say this as I pet his hair...(his fire doesn't affect me..)

I think for a few minutes till I think of the perfect name.

"How about...Tarius?" I say this as I pet his mane again...he then nays in approval.

The ride went on for about 3 days...to keep us fed and hydrated I used Astrology magic. Aquarius is creation..to create me some bread and water..and to create Tarius some water and apples.

Time skip~

We had finally arrived..once we hit the ground. I just let him stay at my side for a little longer.

Of course, getting stares for the fire horse that stood by my side...once we finally arrived at the place where we had to sign in...I said goodbye to Tarius and released my power and set my grimoire in my carrier.

My number was 107. I then headed inside the huge stadium and minded my own business till the exam started.

^~^asta's POV^~^

I am filled with excitement. I was finally going to take the next step to become the wizard king.

Time skip~

We finally got there, there was so much to see but something caught my eye it was some grilled violet snakes.

My mouth-watering, I walk to the stand to get some. It was very cheap.

After I and yuno walked to the stand and got my number 165.

^~^shea's POV^~^

I stood near a pillar till I saw the two boys from the grimoire ceremony.

The short one then runs into a tall muscular man..he had the black bull's robe on..so I assumed that he was the leader of that squad.

The man then grabs the shortie by his head..and I assume spat threats at him...cause he looked really terrified.

The situation then seems to end as he lets the poor boy go and heads somewhere I suppose.

I stand still near the pillar still looking in the direction of the two boys.

Another man with blonde hair then walks up to the shortie.

I had at least heard both of their names..but really only caring about the shorties name.. which was Asta.

As I look their way. I feel a pair of eyes on me. I look to my right to see the tall brown-haired boy looking at me.

I look back kind of uncomfortable... I then bite my lip in embarrassment.

The next thing I know I'm saved from this uncomfortable situation by all the leaders of the knight squads.

Everyone then looks up to the leader of the Golden Dawn to hear his speech and information on today's event.

Once finished..he used his magic to bring a tree down that provided us with broomsticks.

I grab mine as I inspect it for a few seconds.. then he speaks again.

"We'll start with something simple..attempt to ride this broomstick. if you are unable to..then you are of no use to any of us. Now begin." He says this as he motions us to start.

I decided to not even use my grimoire for this task..far too easy of a task to waste energy on.

I and the broomstick then lift with ease high into the air...I then balance myself to stand on both of my feet. as I glide back and forth in the stadium.

The next task was one of aim..they had targets that we had to aim one of our magic spells at.

I again decided to not use my grimoire...I then use my light beams from the light of stars and aim at the bullseye.

It hits perfectly and I continue to do multiple more...till it was the next task.

We now had to create something with our magic...I decided to make a simple dagger.

I once again did not use my grimoire for this task...I then used my light and dark magic to make it look like the night sky with tons of stars had appeared in the shape of a dagger.

Then out popped a simple all-black dagger..with the handle being white in color.

Now it was for the final task..it was 1v1 fights...everyone had to find a partner to go up against.

My partner was a dude..he seemed to be paying attention to me throughout this exam..cause he said he wanted a challenge.

He was quite cocky and confident that he would win...all because I'm a girl...now I'm mad..and determined to win.

Tch..easy dubz...and that's exactly what it was.

^~^asta's POV^~^

Not one single task I was able to do. I am getting worried by the seconds.

Finally the end battle 1v1. Ha-ha was my partner for this.

"You think I am your friend, I was just using you."

This boils my blood. I take my stance, and swing my sword, dispelling the defense he had and knocking him out.

I walk back and the rest of the battles go on from there. I wish I could just summon Ivy but I don't want to cross her wishes.

Time skip~

It was time to see if you got in the magic knights.

"Number 107 please step up" a blonde girl walks up and only the black bull's hand is raised.

Time skip~

"Number 165 please step up" I walked up and had no hands...

'No hands'

'I can't- I won't give up'

"IM NOT DONE YET!"

It was a miracle I was chosen by the black bulls. I walked away and waited to go to the squad as a new member of the black bulls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...