Highschool Love

By bvbyshel

A girl named Allison meets a guy named Carter. She finds interest in her life with him. They stay together al... More

Chapter 1: High School Love
Chapter 2: Two Weeks Later
Chapter 3: To Be Continued
Chapter 4: The Weekend
Chapter 5: wow!!!
Chapter 6: The next Morning
Chapter 7: Destiny house
Chapter 8: Halloweekends
Chapter 9: Two Weeks Later
Chapter 10: Carter Birthday
Chapter 11: Happy New Years
Chapter 12: In Labor
Chapter 14: The Departure
Chapter 15: 2 Years Later
Chapter 16: Graduation Time
Chapter 17: Planning The Wedding
Chapter 19: The Honeymoon
Chapter 20: 1st Trimester
Chapter 21: Trimester 2
Chapter 22: Trimester 3
Chapter 23: Welcome Uhlena Breon Moore
Chapter 24: Daddys Home
Chapter 25: Living The Good Life
Editing

Chapter 18: The Wedding

51 2 0
By bvbyshel

Carter

"Babe you almost ready" I asked Allison so I could take her to the Marriott.

"Almost" she yelled down the stairs.

She finally came downstairs and I drove her down the street to the Courtyard Marriott.

"Gimme a kiss" she said getting out the car.

"Imma walk you upstairs baby" I said parking the car and getting her bags out the trunk.

I checked her in and walked her to her presidential suite.

"I love you okay" I told her.

"I love you too baby" she said smiling.

"Okay have a good sleep I will see you tomorrow at the wedding " I said closing her door and walking back to the car.

I got in the car and drove back homw. I called the guys over so they could throw Me a mine bachelors party.

I couple hours later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Wassup!" All the boys yelled with. Liquor in they hand.

"Waddup" I said giving all of them dap.

We drank a Lil bit and I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it" Wayne said jogging to the door.

"O..k" I said getting more comfortable and drinking some more hennesy.

"Did someone call for housecleaning" this sexy bad chick walked in my living room with a tiny maid outfit on.

"Bro......I ain't with this" I said to Wayne on the low.

"You're last day of freedom nigga" he said patting my back and he's absolutely right.

Allison

I sat in my hotel room relaxing and enjoying the view.

Tomorrow is my big day and I want everything to go as planned or I will start crying .

I called my nail girl Leslie and she made sure I was her first appointment at 6:00am.

Shanell my hair dresser will be here at around 9 to do my hair and the bridesmaid.

Phone Buzzes

A: hey Alli

Alli: hey lay

A: you seem bored

Alli: I'm just relaxing with my glass of wine enjoying this marvelous view

A: oh okay open the door

She hung up

"Hey Allison" she said opening the door with my other main girls .

"Hey Girls" I said hugging them.

"So we couldn't get you no male strippers but we got you gifts" Ashia said.

"Okay that's fine," I smiled.

We had girl talk for awhile.

"Okay y'all, gift opening time" Deja said putting her glass of wine down grabbing her bag.

"Okay so I thought you would enjoy this when you're lonely and your fiancee isn't home" she said pulling out a vibrator.

"Wow" I said bursting out in laughter.

"Girl you see all them levels, lawwd I should've bought me one" she said sitting down.

"Girl you a mess" I said laughing.

"Okay so bestfriend, you need to look very sexy on that honey moon" she said handing me my bag.

I pulled out a pink and black lingerie set.

"That's sexy" aishah said.

"Yes it is " I said smiling.

.........

Carter

"Throw that cash" Wayne said getting a little buzzed.

"Ayeeeee " I said pulling the girl hips down on me.

"Aye aye quiet down, now we gone toast to my main mans Carter , bouta be a husband to a beautiful woman , last day as a free man" he said raising his shot in the air.

"Thanks man" I said giving him dap.

"I'm out" christian said.

"See you tomorrow" I said taking another shot.

I partied with the guys until 9.

"Alright, party over guys" I said turning down the music.

"Alr man, I had a good time , we will see you at the hotel in the room" Juan said.

"Take care of Wayne, make sure he get home on time" I said in my doorway letting them out.

I cleaned up the house and went to bed.

Allison

"Alright. Boo we out, see you around 8:30" alaysia said kissing my cheek and leaving.

I got myself prepared for bed.

..........

The Big Day

Allison

I woke up to my alarm going off extra loud not wanting to get up but today was special so I had to get up.

I threw on some clothes and made my way to the Greenfield plaza to get my nails done.

Afterwards, I went back to the hotel trying to get everything settled but everybody kept knocking at my door.

"This is so stressful" I said out loud.

"Be still" Shanell told me while trying to wand curl my hair so she can pin it up.

"Someone call Carter" I said wining.

"Girl he trying to get ready" destiny said.

"Ughhhh" I said complaining.

After I got my hair done, I freshened up and was getting ready to put my dress on.

Carter

I woke up late so I was rushing out the house and driving to the hotel.

I got to my room and all of my men meet up. Everyone was nicely dressed and we looked good.

"You ready" Christian said granted my shoulder giving me an assuring look.

"Yeah man" I said smiling.

Allison

I was now getting my make up touched up and walking out the for heading to the elevator.

All the groomsmen and bridesmaid walked out and now the flower girl. It's time.

The double doors were opened for me and everyone stood up.

I started walked down the aisle as kci and Jojo instrumental version of all my life came on .

I looked at Carter and he had one hand on his mouth with tears flowing down his face.

Carter

I couldn't help but see Allison and cry. She look so beautiful on that gorgeous dress.

Finally she was at the alter with me.

The priest

" Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace. "

Silence.

"Carter, Wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I will" carter said.

" Allison, Wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I will" Allison said.

" Who giveth this Woman to be married to this Man? " the priest asked.

Allison dad stood up taking allison hands and placing them in carters Hand saying I .

"I Carter take thee Allison to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth. " carter said.

"I Allison take thee carter to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth. " Allison said.

The priest then have Carter the ring so he could place it on Allison finger.

" WITH this Ring I thee wed: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. " carter said.

" I pronounce that they are Man and Wife, In the Name of the Father, You May kiss your bride" the priest said.

Carter

Without hesitation, I flipped her veil over her head and kissed my wife with so much passion.

Everyone around us, cheered for us and then we walked down the aisle holding hands followed by our groomsmen and bridesmaids into our limo to the wedding reception.

Wedding Reception

We all partied and had the time of our lives.

Now it was the time for Carter and I to dance.

Love - Musiq Soul child

We danced gracefully with my head resting on his shoulder with my eyes closed embracing this moment.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you" and we kissed and the dance was over.

After the ceremony, everyone departed to their destinations.

Carter and I rode in a horse and carriage ride to our house.

Sorry for the long update, would tell y'all what happened but y'all don't care

Next Chapter Will Be Here In February

XOXO SHELBS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.6K 40
A high school tale of boy meets girl. Of course, drama and friends are always thrown into the equation so how will Allison Grey deal with it?
1.6K 123 97
Cosette liked a boy in middle school. When they were going into highschool and she met someone new. And fell for him in High school and lost feelings...
292 31 12
It's a high school love story . It shows how an innocent girl and an arrogant boy fell in love . It's a perfect example of She fell first but He fell...
14K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...