ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ║ 【Y/n】Daza...

By Hxll_Havxn

The story will follow up just like the episodes in the anime [Y/N] Dazai: Have you ever wondered 'What it lik... More

|| Chapter 1 ||
|| Chapter 2 ||
|| Chapter 3 ||
|| Chapter 4 ||
|| Chapter 5 ||
|| Chapter 6 ||
|| Chapter 7 ||
|| Chapter 8 ||
|| Chapter 9 ||
|| Chapter 11 ||
|| Chapter 12 ||
|| Chapter 13 ||
|| Chapter 14 ||
|| Chapter 15 ||
|| Chapter 16 ||
|| Chapter 17 ||
|| Chapter 18 ||
|| Chapter 19 ||
|| Chapter 20 ||
║ Chapter 21 ║
║ Chapter 22 ║
║ Chapter 23 ║
║ Chapter 24 ║
║ Chapter 25 ║
║Chapter 26 ║
║ Chapter 27 ║
║ Chapter 28 ║
║ Chapter 29 ║
║New Cover Update with Dazai and Kunikida║
║ Chapter 30 ║
║ Chapter 31 ║
║ The End ║
║ Announcement with Akutagawa and Atsushi ║

|| Chapter 10 ||

14K 535 292
By Hxll_Havxn

⚜----------❖----------⚜

"Now then,you mention wanting a request an investigation but what manner of investigation are we speaking of?" Tanzaki questioned as we all look at the client.

A young woman with short blonde hair and brow eyes sat across from all of you. In a blink of an eye your brother who stood beside you earlier was already kneel down in front of her as he took her hand.

"So beautiful, you remind me of a lotus blossom, all at once elegant and a ephemeral. Would you care to join me in a double suici-" Before Dazai could even finish his sentence Kunikida suddenly punch your brother as he tumbled down the floor.

You let out a sigh as you bend down wrapping your arms behind Atsushi's neck who sat in front of you. This made him blush bright red as he shakes, you smirked at him teasingly as you whispered in his hear.

"Neh~how about you Atsu-chan?~.Let's do it too--"

And before you also knew it you also were thrown across the room as you and your brother were sprawled in the floor.

"Allow me to apologize for the distractions," Kunikida spoke as he walk towards the two of you and grab the back of your's collar.

"Please continue on, I'll take care of this" With that he drag you two in another room and close the door.

And before everyone knew it both of the Dazai Twins -mostly your brother- receive a beating as Kunikida yells at the two of you.

"Regarding my request..." The client continued as the three turn their attention back at her.

"You see there's recently been a group of seedy looking individuals loitering in the back alley of my company building" She explained.

"Could you give us more details?" Tanzaki asks.

"They wear clothes that are very old and tattered, we've heard some of them speak in a foreign language but none of us can identify it"

"If I had to guess I'd say they sound a lot like smugglers" Kunikida intervenes as he step out of the room where you three had been.

The other look at him then back in the room to see a glimpse of Dazai in the floor in pain as he had his arm stretched out and you who sat there with a flustered look before the blonde had close the door and continued to talk.

"They're unavoidable in a port like this one and with their numbers the police can't do much to stop them."

As they all continued to discuss the case,meanwhile you and your brother were back in the room. You shook your head on what just happened as you look at your brother who sat up.

"So did you put it?" You asks.

He grins as he sets an okay sign in which you smiled back and nodded.

⚜----------❖----------⚜

After you two were finally let out of the room you and Dazai had made your way back to your desk. Dazai laid flat on his table with his headphones on, while you were beside him with your headphones on as well.

It seems that Atsushi and the Tanzaki siblings were the one to go do the job as Atsushi was packing his bag Kunikida came up behind him.

"Hey kid"

Hearing this Atsushi immediately turn his head to the blonde who continued to talk.

"You think I was about to leave you high and dry like that? I have some important advice for you before you go," Kunikida then pulls out his notebook and grab a photo inside as he showed it to Atsushi.

"Look here, memorize this picture and take note. Be careful of this man,if you see him run" Kunikida warns as Atsushi grab the photo as he then look at it as he asks.

"Who is he?"

"A mafioso" Your brother spoke as he had his headphones hanging around his neck and now sat at his desk.

You took off your too as you stood from your chair and stretch.

"Honestly we only call him that because we don't know anything else about him" You said.

"He's part of a vicious criminal organization working from the port ,appropriately they're called the Port Mafia. They're the most savage group the city's underbelly has to offer. The man in the photo is especially dangerous, not even this Agency can get to him" Kunikida explained making Atsushi even more curious.

"What makes him so dangerous?"

"He's gifted just like all of us are," Kunikida answered as both you and Dazai were caught in your thoughts.

"Unfortunately he's ability is designed specifically for bloodshed .The military police doesn't stand a chance against him. I wouldn't want to fight with him either."

"What's his name?" Atsushi ask again as he look at the picture one more time.

"Akutagawa"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

"Oh oh yeah~"

"You can't do a double-suicide~"

"Just by yourself--"

You and Dazai were currently lounging at the couch singing your favorite song when the headphones you two were wearing was suddenly pulled off your heads.

"Hey you two how come your not working?" Kunikida spoke

"We're waiting for our muse" Your brother spoke as you smiled innocently and grab both of your headphones to which Kunikida didn't notice as you two put it on again and started to sing.

"Don't forget to grab a friend~"

"Double suicide~ Double suicide"

"HEY!!"Kunikida shouted in which you two just ignored and continued to listen on the headphones.

'We have arrive' the woman's voice rang out on the headphone you wore.

You and your brother quieted down as you two close your eyes and laid on the couch listening to the woman's voice. For the first few minutes nothing happened when-

'I must apologize for deceiving you and leading you all into a trap.My actual target is all of you,Akutagawa it's me--"

'AKUTAGAWA!--?'

'I have them corner as plan'

And after that you hear guns firing, you bolted right up from the couch as you took you took your head phones off as your brother soon followed you.

The two of you started to head out the office as Kunikida's voice stop you two.

"Oi where do you think you two are going!?"

You smiled innocently at him as you and your brother wave him off "We'll be taking a short walk~ See you in a bit Doppo~!"

"You two still have work to do!!! OI!! WAIT DAMMIT!!!!" Kunikida rages as you two ignore him and headed out.

⚜----------❖----------⚜

After running to the location, you and Dazai had just arrive on top of a dead alley way where Atsushi and the Tanzaki siblings were trapped.

Tanzaki and Naomi were sprawled on the ground bleeding out and Atsushi on his tiger form fighting non other than Akutagawa and the blonde woman.

"Rashomon : Murakumo!"

Atsushi and Rashomon were about to charge at each other but before they could even land an attack to each other, you and Dazai jumped down between them and activated both of your ability and nullify there's.

"Alright!"

"That's enough!"

Both of you stood back to back as you touch Rashomon while Dazai touch Atsushi. Rashomon disappeared completely nullified while Atushi turned back to his human form and fell to the ground.

Akutagawa had his eyes widened as he stare at you two but quickly went back to his stone cold expression.

"You two are from the Agency, why are you two here?" The woman who now revealed her true colors asks as she eyed the two of you.

You grin as you step at the side as Dazai turn around to look at her "I just couldn't keep a lovely lady like you off my mind so I decided to keep in touch" Dazai said smiling as you showed her the listening device.

"It can't be?!" She yelled as she rummage through her pockets and pulled out a small microphone that Dazai had slip in earlier when he was flirting with her.

"That means--you two already seen through my plans even before any of this happened" She said as she clench her fist crushing the microphone.

Meanwhile both of you didn't paid any attention to her as you two were trying to wake up the sleeping tiger shifter on the ground.

"Come on Atsushi"

"Wake up my little kitty~" You sang as you brush his bangs out of his face

"We don't want to carry three people back at the same time"

Akutagawa heard what you said making him scowl while the blonde woman pulled out a gun and aimed it at you two "You two really think we'll just let the two of you go?"

This made Akutagawa chuckle bitterly as he spoke to her "Let's leave them be, we'll return another time"

"But Mr Akutagawa, why?" The woman asks confuse as she lowered her gun.

"Oh well, we will retreat this time. However you two can be sure that the port mafia will be back to claim that boy someday" He stated as he turn to the two of you.

"Why is that?" You asks as you tilted your head and face Akutagawa.

"Isn't it obvious? that Were Tiger fetches quite a sum on the black market. The bounty stands at Seven-Billion Yen"

"Well aren't we just tickled pink at their utter generosity" Dazai said as he smirked at the male.

"We'll pay at your Agency at a later date so you two can be sure that the Port Mafia will collect what's owed them" Akutagawa warned as both you and your brother stood up and face Akutagawa.

"Oh really is that a formal declaration of war?"

"Go ahead and try it, if you really have the guts."

This made Akutagawa narrow his eyes at you two as Higuchi spoke clearly pissed off.

"You think you can threaten us and joke around? You are a small-scale operation with only a dozen or so lackeys whereas we hold the keys city's operation at every level an Agency like your couldn't even hope to touch us. If we so wished it, we could wipe all of you off the face of the earth!"

Meanwhile you just let out a tired yawned at this while Dazai scratch his head boredly "Yes~ Were quite aware of that"

"Indeed I would expect you two would consider both of your previous history. After all you two were a Port Mafia member weren't you? Dazai? [Y/n]?"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 3.5K 47
The Armed Detective Agency is hit with a new job. Protect a Princess you say? This said Princess is not only the heir to the throne but the target to...
323K 11.5K 28
𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊...
170K 7.1K 47
Dazai x Isekaid OC "For Dazai-san, I can light the world up in flames, and you think I can't kill myself a second time?" Synopsis: Waking up in the w...
106K 4.2K 23
• COMPLETED • may start off slow at first, but bear with it it'll pick up • "sheomri is a demon goddess, and i took her soul. so what does that make...