𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 || 𝘙𝘢𝘺...

By itz_beauty

❝ as long as i save my children, then so be it. i don't care whose blood i spill or even the amount of blood... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚜. 𝙺𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚊𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚃𝚊𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 - 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷 - 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚒
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜
❇️ 𝙰𝚄 ❇️ - 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜 & 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜
|| 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! ||

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

18.7K 675 2.7K
By itz_beauty

Gilda and Don heard the door creak open. They gasp and turned their head towards the door.

It revealed Phil who closes the door and placed a finger on his lips. He hushed them.

"I'm playing Hide-and-seek with Naila and Eugene. Y/n is the seeker so I have to hide in a good spot." Phil whispered.

"I see" Gilda and Don sighed in relief, feeling their shoulders that were once tense now relax.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Now, what we need to investigate now is..." Emma started.

"Outside!" we all said at the same time. This never failed to amaze me.

"We know most of what we need to about the House." Ray said.

"The training is going well. The tracking devices can be broken. We just need.." Norman paused since he knew Ray was gonna continue.

"To get intel on the outside and if we can outmaneuver the adults here, we can definitely clear the wall." Ray said as he sat on Norman's bed.

"Next is checking out an escape route." Emma said.

"So this escape has three steps. One, get over the wall and escape. Two, get away from this farm safely. Three, establish a way to survive outside and become self-reliant." I said.

"Currently, we have hope of accomplishing the first step. Next, is the second step. We need to focus on the outside." I said as I looked out the window.

"Evade the pursuers and get away from the farm safely. We need to examine and prepare for that." I said. We paused as we heard the door open.

We looked at it and saw Phil, Naila, and Eugene. I looked at them with a smile and they ran up to me.

"Y/n? What are you doing? Let's play Hide-and-seek!" Naila said as Phil and Eugene pulled me.

"I have to go now. Tell me what happens later." I said before leaving the room.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"The kids sure are fond of Y/n to the point that they search around the house for her." Emma chuckled.

"Yeah. It might be troublesome when we talk to Y/n but I think we can manage." Norman said, agreeing with Emma's statement.

"First, we need information about the area around the farm." Ray mentioned.

"Oh, when I climbed up the tree. I saw a forest beyond the wall." Emma announced with excitement.

"Those are the things we need to properly check." Ray sarcastically said.

"We should look into it as soon as tomorrow." Norman suggested making Emma nod.

"Hey, can I talk about another thing having to do with when we get outside? I have someone I want to introduce." Emma confidently said.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Mom, look!" Eugene said as he held up a piece of paper. I caught you now!

"There you are Eugene! You're seeker next." I said. I looked at Mama and smiled at her.

"Mama, do you need help with that? It looks heavy." I asked as I looked at the stack of plates she was carrying.

Suddenly, Don came out of nowhere and bumped into Mama. The plates would've fallen if I didn't take action! Someone could've gotten hurt. Especially the children.

"You have fast reflexes, Y/n!" Mama complimented me. I thanked her and held the plates that almost made contact with the wooden floor.

"Don! Be careful next time. And no running in the hallways!" I scolded him.

"I'm sorry Mom, Y/n! I'm in a rush." Don said as he started running. He runs to where the stairs are but he didn't go upstairs.

'Did he pickpocket Mama? I saw something in his hand. Why isn't he in the dining hall?'

Mom looked at me and I shrugged. We laughed it off and went to the dining hall with Eugene, Naila, and Phil following behind.

"The kids really like you, Y/n. Look, they're following you around. Oh! Did you know that whenever you go to the washroom, they're always waiting outside of the door?" Mama said as she laughed.

"Oh, really? I didn't know that! Is that true?" I asked the three children. They grinned and nodded which made me giggle.

'What's Don planning?'

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"I did it!" Don said as he showed the key to Gilda. Gilda gasped while Don grinned.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Mama? What's wrong?" I asked as she seemed to be deep in thought. She smiled and told me that she was just wondering.

"Mom, have you seen Y- Oh Y/n! Can you help me read this book? It has a lot of difficult words and Ray and Norman won't help me!" Emma pouted as she glared playfully at Ray and Norman.

"Mama, do you mind?" I asked for permission from Mama. She smiled and nodded and I approached the three and we headed to the library.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked at the book Emma was holding. I read that book before.

"There's a secret message that Mr. William Minerva purposely placed in this book. I can't read it but Norman said it's Morse code. Ray only knows a few letters but he did say that you know Morse code so I thought you could help us." Emma said as she showed me a picture of an owl with a 'William Minerva' at the bottom of it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Don unlocked the door with the key that he had stolen from Mom one moment ago. Don looked at Gilda and they both nodded and headed in.

Don closed the door and placed the bookshelf back so no one would know they were in there and they started searching around the area.

Gilda was inspecting the things in the closet or shelves while Don was walking around looking for some hidden secret until he made contact with something.

He struggled to open the hidden door on the floor but he managed and found a ladder.

Gilda approached him with a lantern and gasped as she looked inside the darkroom.

Gilda used a match to light the lantern and both of them went down to explore what could be hidden.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Run. Doubt. Danger. Truth. I don't thin-" I got cut off as Emma brought more books on the table.

I was sitting on one of the chairs with multiple books displayed on the table. Ray and Norman standing beside me as I read each one.

"Harvest. Monster. Farm. Farm..." I said shocked.

"This is a message from the outside to us, hidden from the demons and adults. I think we can at least trust that." Ray informed.

"Trust that?" Norman asked as he looked at Ray.

"Unlike her, I'm more suspicious." Ray placed his clenched fist on Emma's head which shocked her. She looked like she was in pain from the sudden impact.

"This man, Minerva could be an ally to us. But we don't know if he's dead or alive. We shouldn't get our hopes up too much" Ray advised.

"Why are you always like this?" Emma sighed in disappointment due to Ray's attitude.

"William Minerva. This man is outside and knows our farm exists. And though indirectly, he's trying to help us." Norman said. Emma nodded, excited.

"There was an ally on the outside and he might still be there. If that's true, then there could be a society of humans outside." Norman looked at Emma.

"Exactly!" Emma and Norman grinned while I smiled. I hope there is.

"When Ray mentioned about getting rewards from Mama, apparently he got the older models. There could be a human society making them and sending them here. I don't think demons can make such a thing." I said. They gasped and got even more encouraged.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Don and Gilda silently went downstairs as Don held the lantern. They looked around and gasped at the sight of Little Bunny.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"These kinds of messages can only be found in Minerva's books. I don't know about the rest but what I do know is that this book was attached after the year 2015." I said as I showed them the book.

"I see..." Ray said as he scanned the book.

"Is there anything else we should know? Like something in common between the contents or the types of books?" Norman asked.

"Not much. The genres are varied. The publishers and the years were-" I got interrupted by Emma.

"But what about that thing? Uh, which one was it? Oh, there it is! I didn't understand what the Morse code means in this one. Could you please translate it, Y/n?" Emma asked. I nodded and grabbed the two books.

"For the content, one is a typical adventure and the other is a mythology book that I didn't really understand." Ray mentioned

I flipped one of the books open. And got silent. Why is there no Morse code on this one?

"There's no Morse code on this book. And the other one is..." I paused as I grabbed the other book and opened it.

"Promise?" I mumbled, loud enough for them to hear. It took me a second to read it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Why is this here?" Don stammered as he held the lantern towards Conny's favorite stuffed animal.

"So it was true, what they said." Gilda whispered as she looked at Little Bunny.

"Mom was lying. No one was sent to foster families." Gilda looked at Don with wide eyes.

"But why..."

"Because if they were, there's no way this would be here. It would have been delivered to Conny." Gilda said as she looked at Little Bunny once again.

"It's not just Little Bunny. They were all snatched away from them by Mom when they left, and they were all taken by bad people." Gilda said as she took the lantern and lighted the area where more toys are displayed.

"S-Stop it." Don stuttered as he took a few steps back before his back made contact with something that opened.

The bookshelves slowly parted as it revealed something that could possibly be a communicating object.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"I think these have meaning. Like how one book doesn't have a Morse code and there were others with ripped pages. And the message of 'Promise'." Emma said as she scooted closer to me.

"So, you're saying that these two books are special?" Ray asked.

"Yeah. I feel like these will become some kind of an important guide for us" Emma said.

"What's your reasoning?" Ray asked Emma as I started reading the book that Ray said was the 'typical adventure book'.

"I have quite a few hunches and theories." I said as I scanned the typical adventure book.

"I know it will sound unbelievable but it's my hunch so of course, they may not be right. The question is, are you willing to hear me out?" I asked and they all gulped and nodded.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Who is Mom communicating with? The base Ray was talking about? Are they the bad people?" Don asked as he looked at the old looking machine.

"That's right. Ray said he had Mom under control, but we're doomed if Sister finds out." Don said as he turned around and looked at Gilda.

"What did he mean by doomed? If they find out, is Mom or Sister going to do something to us? What if Mom is much more dangerous, and Conny and our siblings are already..." Don was about to say it until Gilda stopped him.

"Stop it. Norman said he doesn't know what happened to Conny." Gilda whispered.

"No. They're hiding it from us. Did you see Y/n's face? You could tell she was shocked when Norman said he didn't know! She also looked disgusted. What could that mean?" Don asked.

"Yeah, I saw it b-but they probably have a reason and can't tell us." Gilda looked down at the wooden floor.

"I can't believe them like that. Because they don't believe in us." Don glared as he thought of how they lied to his face.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Go ahead. But don't expect us to believe it." Ray said as he crossed his arms. Emma and Norman nodded.

"It doesn't really matter if you don't believe me. I'd rather say it than hide it from you." I said as I looked at Ray and sat down on the table.

"Like what Emma said, what if this 'Typical Adventure Book' is our guide to the outside world?" I said as I showed them the book I was talking about.

"That could be a possibility. We don't really know what's in the outside world so it could be filled with a bunch of stuff." Norman said as he thought about it.

"I'm glad you also think that way too." Emma grinned at me making me smile.

"The second one is what if there are some demons who don't eat humans? Yes, I know it's unlikely but what if it's true?" I said. They looked at me in disbelief.

"I don't even think that's possible. Demons eat humans. There could be a possibility but there's a high chance that it's not true." Ray retorted.

"Geez, like I said it's just a hunch. Anyways, my last hunch is about the word 'Promise'." I announced.

"What about it?" Emma asked as she looked at the book I was holding and reading a moment ago.

"What if the humans made a promise to the demons? What if we were being hunted by demons and the humans made a promise with them that they'll build plantations for the demon's food as long as they leave the other humans in peace?" I said.

"How the heck did you even reach that far just from one word?" Ray looked at me, I'm sure he doesn't believe me.

"Like I said just a hunch. Most of my hunches are true like that time when you we-" I was about to continue until Ray covered my mouth with his hand. His face was embarrassed.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Don and Gilda gasped as they heard sounds from upstairs. Gilda lifted the lantern so that it could light the ladder.

"Hold on Phil, I'll be there in a moment." Mama said to Phil. Don and Gilda became horrified when they heard her voice.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"But I'm surprised, you came up with all of that from just reading the Morse code." Norman said as we started going downstairs.

"I have plenty more hunches. A lot of things run in my head when I hear about something." I shared something about myself.

"I'm pretty shocked Emma noticed the bookplates." I said but Emma shook her head.

"It wasn't me who noticed them. Phil found it and told me about it. He said he was gonna tell you but he couldn't find where you were." Emma informed me.

"Couldn't find where Y/n was? Y/n, where were you? Now that I realized it, you always go somewhere and no one could find you unless Mom uses her tracking device." Norman said.

"I'm in the forest..go behind the house and walk straight into the forest. That's where I am..." I replied.

"To relax?" they all asked as they looked at me, confused.

"I'll show you guys tomorrow. It's quite dark outside. But don't tell anyone about it!" I warned them and they nodded.

"Anyways, about Phil. Phil's the one who found them?" I asked as I looked at Emma.

"Yeah. He was reading a children's book and it was one of Mr. Minerva's. It was a book that had Morse code in the story." Emma explained.

We finally reached the dining hall but we didn't see Gilda and Don.

"I knew it" I whispered. They looked at me.

"Where are Don and Gilda?" Emma whispered and I looked at her surprised expression.

"They're exploring the secret room. While I was helping Mama, I saw Don hiding something in his hand when he bumped into Mama. I believe he pick-pocketed her." I said whispered back.

"Pick pocketed?!" Norman whisper yelled and I nodded.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Don put off the light and slowly climbed the ladder to check if it was clear to go out.

They heard footsteps approach their only exit until someone entered the room with Mama.

"Mama!" Eugene entered the room which surprised Mama. She smiled at him.

"Oh Eugene, what is it?" Mama asked as she bent down to look at Eugene.

"I found this on the floor!" Eugene said he showed Mama a golden key. Mama felt her pocket and didn't feel her key.

"Thank you." Mama thanked Eugene by patting him on the head, making Eugene giggle.

"Eugene! Did you see Phil? Oh, mama! Sorry if I'm disturbing something but have you seen Phil?" I asked. Trying to get Don and Gilda out of there.

"Oh my, let's go look for him." Mama said as she stood up and left the room with me.

Don and Gilda sighed and silently thanked Y/n and left the room as quickly as possible.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"You went to Mama's secret room, right?" I asked and they got quiet.

"We did." Don replied to my question.

"How?!" Emma stood up and asked the two.

"Don stole the key." Gilda replied this time.

"From Mom?!" Emma was slightly panicked.

"And, did Mom.." Norman paused.

"I don't think she noticed. We already returned the key too. So probably.." Gilda whispered.

"No, Mama noticed. I was there to get you but Mama was in her office so I decided to tell her that I couldn't find Phil. I saw Eugene give the key to Mama. Mama doesn't know who went in though." I said.

I was leaning on the wall beside Ray while Emma and Norman sat across of Don and Gilda.

"You did something really stupid. What would you do if the room was equipped with either a camera, a bug, or an alarm?! If Mom or sister found out, you two...no, all of us would be-" Ray harshly stated facts.

"Tell us what would happen! Would we get killed? We found Conny's Little Bunny in the secret room. So much for your 'I don't know' and 'Let's go save them'. We can't even save them, right? Because Conny...Conny and everyone else is.." Don stood up and slammed the table.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry." Emma bowed multiple times.

"So they're really..." Gilda gasped.

"See, I told you, Gilda. They were lying after all. What are you hiding? Tell us the whole truth." Don went close to Emma who was still bowing.

"Ara ara, do you really want to know? If you want to know so badly. I'll tell you. Just don't scream or react in a reckless manner, understood?" I said as I glared at them.

"This place isn't an orphanage. It's a farm like what we told you. We're being raised with a perfect life to be sold off as merchandise to demons. Ray's a spy for Mama. Conny and the others are dead and probably hanging as merchandise as we speak. We live just to be eaten. That's the cruel lie this place hides." I said as I sat on the table and crossed my legs. Conny...

"Demons? A farm?" Don's eyes widened and he was having trouble breathing.

"No way, we live just to be eaten?" Gilda said as she covers her mouth.

"And you're a spy this whole time?" Don asked as he looked at Ray who only nodded.

"It was for our sake." Emma added.

"So Ray, you knew what was going to happen to Conny that day?! Emma and Norman, you both tried to trick us and take us out into a world full of enemies! Y/n, you just watched and told us nothing?" Don stood up and approached us.

He looked at each of us, expecting us to tell him it's a prank but we said nothing. Don started laughing and suddenly punched Norman. I gasped.

"Norman!" Emma and I called out as he fell to the floor. Gilda stood up in shock.

"You're kidding me!" Don yelled.

"Hey, Don!" Ray got out of his corner and took a step towards Don but he got punched too.

"Ray!" I called out and ran to Ray and checked his face. His cheek is bruised. I turned to Don and see him pick up Emma.

Rage filled my mind and I immediately ran to him and pulled him into a chokehold. The others gasped.

"I just said, right? Don't act in a reckless manner and no screaming." I tightened my chokehold.

Just when he was about to pass out, I let go of him and went to check up on Ray and Norman.

Emma pulled Norman up and I quickly held my hand out to Ray who took it and I pulled him up.

"Your cheek has a bruise." I whispered to Ray and rubbed his bruised cheek. He winced a bit which made me, even more, angry at Don, but I couldn't blame him. He didn't like to be lied to.

"Don..." Gilda called out.

"Are we that much of a burden? Are we that weak and useless to you that you feel the need to protect us? That time, when you asked us to help you, I thought you were relying on us. Was that a lie? We're not as smart as you four. We're not, but still..." Don paused as he stood up.

"Aren't we family? Aren't we siblings? I just want you to have a little faith in us!" Don cried out. I felt a tear escape my eyes and more tears started flooding.

"Sorry, I'm acting really weird right now. I'm going to go cool off." Don said as he walked away with Gilda following behind him.

"You shouldn't have lied. I was wrong, I just wanted to protect them and see their smiles." I covered my face and started to cry silently.

I felt warm arms wrap around me. I knew they were Ray's. He calmed me down.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"That's not it. I'm just taking it out on them. I'm not frustrated because they treated us like weaklings. I made them lie. I made Y/n cry....she rarely cries. I couldn't do anything for Conny and the others. I'm ignorant and powerless. It's frustrating because I really am a weakling. It's so frustrating." Don cried out as he covered his eyes.

"I want to be stronger. I want to be stronger..." Don cried as he kneeled down as Gilda approached him.

"Don! Gilda! Sorry, I didn't understand. I was prepared to be resented, but I didn't have enough resolve to believe in you!" Emma said as she held a lantern.

"I'm also sorry." Norman bowed, politely.

"No, well, also sorry that I suddenly punched you. Are you okay? You're not, huh?" Don looked at Norman's bruise with worry.

"I'll be okay." Norman said with a kind smile.

"I'm sorry too, about acting on our own." Gilda apologized.

"Yeah. Of course, Ray would get mad. And we also punched Ray which made Y/n angry and almost kill me." Don rubbed his nape.

"So we're really sorry." Don and Gilda both bowed.

"I'm sorry too. My reflexes got to me and I couldn't control it. I'm also sorry for not telling you anything! I didn't want you to get scared or anything. I thought if I protected you maybe then you won't lose your smiles." Y/n apologized as she walked with Ray.

"I'm sorry for making you cry, Y/n. My neck still hurts but I'll be okay." Don said.

"I'm really sorry for troubling you a lot, Y/n. We're both really thankful you came to rescue us when Mom was there." Gilda said as she looked at Y/n's tear-stained face.

"Come on, Ray." Y/n nudged Ray and she hugged his arm. He blushed and looked at them.

"Geez, fine. Even if the worst happens, I'll take care of it somehow. I'm also sorry for the other things I did. I apologize." Ray averted his eyes from Y/n.

"Don. Gilda. There's no more lying. So let me ask again. If we mess up, we die. The outside is, at worst, a world full of demons. Even so, will you run away with us?" Emma asked and they nodded.

Y/n smiled and hugged Ray's arm tighter. I'm glad...

"Guys...I just noticed something while we were in the dining hall but I couldn't say anything since Don started punching Norman and Ray."
Y/n said in worry.

"Hmm? What is it?" Don asked.

"Someone heard us." Y/n said.

"Wh-what?! How are you so sure?" Emma asked.

"I should've heard 6 people breathing in the room, including mine. But, I heard breathing outside the room." Y/n whispered. Ray then suddenly turned around which surprised Y/n.

"Ray?" Y/n stared at him, but Ray just told her it was nothing. Then, he remembers the fact she hated liars, so he told her about it

This was indeed a very tear shedding night...and a night to remember.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(A/N: Gahhhh, I went over the limit and went plus ultra. I wrote 4188 words! Anyways I hope you enjoyed it. Peace out!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 16.2K 64
✧ 𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 ✧ 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕...
16.6K 717 80
Under the image that she was abandoned 13 years ago, taken in by headquarters, and living under the Ratri's care, she has grown to look out for herse...
120K 2.7K 93
Emma, Norman y/n and ray are all orphans and best friends living at Grace Field House Orphanage. Every day is full of games and joy. One fateful day...
3.1K 73 29
Ray x Fem!Reader "tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ᨵׁׅrꫀׁׅܻ tׁׅhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮tׁׅ ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅυׁׅ ꯱ׁׅ֒ɑׁׅ֮ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮, tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒꯱ׁׅ֒ ꪱׁׅ ƙׁׅ֑ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅᨰׁׅ. ᨰׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻrꫀׁׅ...