Anyone can wear the Mask: Eve...

By Enderman534

Basically Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse, with Izuku Midoriya. Part 1 of 6. Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless... More

Izuku Midoriya Bio and Synopsis (REWRITE).
Izukus Harem (REWRITE)
Spider Characters (REWRITE)
Prologue (FIXED)
Chapter 1: Peter Parker PS4 Part 1
I got tagged.
Chapter 2: Peter Parker PS4 Part 2
Chapter 3: The Spider Part 1
Thank You!
Chapter 4: The Spider part 2
Chapter 5: Quirk Training
Chapter 6: Apartment Hideout.

Issues

1.5K 17 0
By Enderman534

If your wondering what's happening to the My hero Acadenia x Spider-Man Male Reader, well here is what happened.

Due to Issues in my My Hero Academia x Spider-Man Male Reader book, and possibly others, such as images not loading, it has been deemed unreadable until further notice, I will unpublish it and fix it, but who knows how long that could take. I will also have to look and see what other of my stories are affected by this.

Update: Issue Resolved. This chapter will stay up so people can see what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 850 22
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
217K 6.3K 61
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
465K 11.3K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
26.3K 3.6K 37
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សាយឌេនវើត" /////// •Hate to love💅🏻?????