call out my name | steve roge...

By celestiallydesigned

" so call out my name . " in which Percy dies in Steve Rogers' arms, and Steve can't stop seeing his face eve... More

Call Out My Name
1: Present
2: Past
3: Present
4: Past
5: Present
6: Past
7: Present
8: Past
9: Present
10: Past
11: Present
12: Past
13: Present
14: Past
15: Future
a/n: quick question!

wicked games, the sequel

613 23 0
By celestiallydesigned

I know it's been about two years since I was last here, if not more by the time I actually post this (yeah it's 3 now LOL), but I am pleased to announce that this book is getting the long awaited sequel. Now, you may be thinking: Rue, you said it was a prequel. I did. I did say that. But then I came up with a plan that solves the heartbreak you all felt from this book, and it may be a bit of an up and down experience, but I truly think that if you enjoyed any part of this book, you will enjoy the sequel, especially because it's a full length book and not a short story. The new book is up now on my account, with a chapter or two already. ;) I hope you'll all enjoy it! Thank you so much for all the love and support this little short story received. I never thought a little novella that I wrote because I was bored in health class would get this many reads or this many people invested. Thank you for loving Call Out My Name as much as I did. I hope you'll love Wicked Games even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 59.1K 28
"I've been taught that girls have no value, and he's the only one who assures me that I do." Soleil is a girl. A young woman. A female. She couldn't...
1.1M 36.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...