Timeless Love [A Leonetta Fan...

By ViolettaAndLeon

17 year old Violetta is the daughter of the brilliant scientist German Castillo who just so happened to secre... More

Chapter 1: 2014 to 1965
Chapter 2: Dresses and Milkshakes
IMPORTANT!

Timeless Love

937 36 17
By ViolettaAndLeon

17 year old Violetta is the daughter of mega genius scientist German Castillo. One day she discovers that her father and the government are working on a top secret project. She soon finds out that it is none other than a freaking TIME MACHINE. Curiosity destroys Violetta's logical way of thinking as she drags her best friend Francesca to the 1960s only to fall in love with an incredibly charming boy called Leon Vargas. Seriously messed up, right?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
448K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
103K 12.2K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...