Older Us [Billdip]

By Gachaglitz

"Will... Will Code." "Nice to meet you Will." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In this story Dipper is 26 and is one of... More

He's Back
Fitting in
THEY FELL FOR IT
Walk in the park
The prophecy
Sooner than thought
Weirdmaggeden 2
Idk what to name this
Epilogue

Universes Meet

124 5 2
By Gachaglitz

(Before we start this chapter just want to let you know I have zero clue on how the Dipper and Mabel from fight falls act so I may get their attitudes and personalities wrong just as a heads up I do know the reverse twins so no need to worry there (descriptions will not be completely accurate to pictures))

(Bill POV)
Distill tells him about the prophecy— leaving out the part about him being my future husband— and he was shocked. Distill told him that she was the one who told him the words to the spell that killed the Chimera. His smile faltered as he thought back to his sister. I ran over to pine tree who had started to tear up and hugged him.

To my surprise he returned the hug for the second time today. I looked to my siblings, because I felt their smirks, and glared. This got them to stop thankfully and I went back to hugging dipping sauce... who happened to be looking up at me smiling, with a hint of pink on his cheeks. I smiled back and I felt my face heating up. I then felt hands on my back and I stumbled forwards knocking dipper down with me.

We ended up in position in where he was on the floor looking up at me and his arms were wrapped around mine. I was hovering above him with my hands on either side of his head, our legs also seemed to be tangled. I saw from the corner of my eye it was not one of the other three Ciphers, because they didn't move, so it had to be Lunar, because I saw that Damien was talking with my siblings. "Lunar!!" Me and dipper said as our faces started heating up.

We get up as we hear laughter from the five, and brush off. "I have a question. Since you four ciphers are older and thus all knowing, do you know if there are alternate universes?" Damien asks.

We reply with the obvious answer considering when we were split to different universes, "Yes."

"Wow," we hear Lunar say "I can't wait till I'm ancient like you."

Everyone laughs at this. This is when we hear arguing in the hall way. "You can't just run into every portal find, Mason!" I see Kill facepalms himself and starts walking towards the hall that we heard the voice from. I followed assuming the voice might be from the universe he was sent to. The others followed too.

"Well excuse me! Last time I checked you, Mabel, had asked to see an alternate universe so I took you to one!" At the mention of Shooting stars name the younger twins and Dipper started running to the hall.

"Mom?!" The twins yelled.

The next yell came from pine tree "Mabel?!"

(Damien's POV)
I ran next to my sister towards where our mothers name was mentioned. Then what we heard made us pick up speed, "Girls?!" When I turned the corner I was expecting to see my mother with her usual sweater and long bushy brown hair, but that's not what greeted me.

There stood a woman and a man who seemed to be twins and looked quite similar to my uncle and mother. The woman wore a t shirt with a shooting star, a black skirt, a pink sweater tied around her waist, and her brown hair in a pony tail. The man wore a black shirt, a red and white jacket, a pair dark gray almost black shorts, and his brown hair seemed messier than me and Lunar's uncle's. "Your not Mabel." I heard my uncle say.

"Yes I am." The woman who claimed to be named Mabel said before continuing. "But you two aren't Lunar and Damien."

"Yes we are. And you can't be our mother is dead." Lunar said. The woman looked offended when she heard that the Mabel here was dead.

The man then spoke up obviously annoyed. "Mabe we are in another universe. One where you are dead and I'm apparently a sweaty, timid, yet very cute man."

"I bet he gets all the girls here." The woman said.

"Actually he gets the men." I say smirking as I felt my uncle's glare bore into my head.

"He's just as gay you bro bro!" The woman laughed and the man who I'm guessing is named mason, based of the argument we heard, walked to my uncle and held his chin.

"You know you are kinda cute." He said. That's when a voice appeared making everyone turn their heads.

"Fighting tree. Unless you have a death wish I suggest you back... away... from... the brunette." Kill said this and I look to see that Bill is not happy. It seemed that Mason saw Bills face too as he put his hands in the air and backed away.

Right then we saw a portal form above the two from an alternate universe and the scooted away as soon as we saw body parts coming from it. Before the two people coming from the portal could hit the ground two gems that they had glowed and they were gently set on the floor. The girl of the two looked above to where the portal was. She wore a teal button up vest overtop of a black shirt, white gloves, and a long black flowy skirt that definitely caught my lesbian attention. The man also wore a teal button up vest over top of a black shirt, and white glove, but he wore black pants instead of a skirt.

They both had a jewel. The woman's was on her headband and the mans was on his tie. "You got to be fucking kidding me our performance was about to start!" The woman said. The man looked around then noticed us.

"Dear sister, four things. One, you mean 'bleeping kidding me'. Two, we have an audience. Three, there are kids here so language! Four, the kids look like your children but they are dressed different so I'm guessing we are in an alternate universe." He said and the woman finally faced us.

The woman looked around then seemed to be looking uncle Dipper up and down as she said, "There's also a cute man that'd be perfect for you, Dear brother." 

The man blushed and then I heard will speak up. "Y-you might n-not want to d-do that b-b-burning st-star." He said. I looked to Bill and he had teleported to my uncle's side and hugged him protectively.

"Well it's good I only like people for personality not looks, so you can have him Billy Bob." The man said then continued. "My apologies for not introducing ourselves. I'm Tyrone 'Dipper' Gleeful, this is my dear twin sister, Mabel Gleeful. Anyways how are ya Will?"

"I'm good master, thank you for ask-" Will began to say but was cut off by a rage from Kill.

"MASTER?! WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT DIMENSION BEFORE I GOT YOU?!" He talked extremely angry.(me being mha fan and replacing Kill right now with Bakugo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

"Yo Kill! Calm down. I'm sure he just calls him that because he respects him." Mason says. Will nods his head and Kill calms down.

"Bill let go!" My uncle says and Bill let's him down.

"Sorry pine tree. Anyway intro and figuring out how to call the copies. I'm Bill. This Mason 'Dipper' Pines, everyone is to call him dipper except me and the girls, the girls will call him uncle Dipper, and I'll use my nickname for him. This is Lunar, Damien, Kill, Will, Distill. Tyrone, well just call you Tyrone except Will, he can call you what ever. Mabe Gleeful, everyone but Will will call you Gleeful. Other Mason, not you pine tree, you'll be called Mason by everyone but kill. Mabe Pines, the one that's not dead, you'll be called Mabe by everyone but kill. Now that that's established let's figure out how to get you four back to your rightful dimension." What Bill says is a handful and takes me a minute to process.

(Time skip brought to you by lonely bean)

We now stood in front of two open portals; one to Fight falls which is where Mason and the non dead Mabel pines are from, and one to Reverse Falls which is where Tyrone and Mabel Gleeful are from. We all said good bye, and both Mason and Tyrone winked at my uncle, which I'm sure Bill was not to pleased about. Now that the four were back to their dimensions we decided to go to our own dream dimensions or basically go to sleep. As we were leaving I heard Bill ask Uncle Dipper to stay behind. I was curious why so I featured to Lunar and told her what I heard.

She nodded and we stayed behind to spy on the two 26 year olds. "Dipper...  I'm sorry about lying about who I was." Bill had said rubbing the back of his head. I saw movement so I turned my head to see Distill.

She whispered and said, "You two aren't the only ones who overheard Bill ask Dip n' Dot to stay behind." I nodded and turned back to the brunette and blonde demon.

"It's ok. I forgive you. You didn't want to get caught, and now that I understand why you were starting the weirdmaggedens I understand." My Uncle said.

"Anyway Im was wondering if you'd be willing to be my-" Cipher, blonde cipher,  was cut off by my uncle swinging his arms around his neck and kissing him. As far as I can tell, it seemed that Bill kissed back because he wrapped his arms around Dipper's waist.

That's when I heard something. "Still my OTP." I looked around but it wasn't Distill nor the other 14 year old next to me. I soon realized it was my mother's voice but she was dead so it was impossible. I snapped back to reality because the two gay bois were talking again.

"Boyfriend? Yes. I'm sorry I broke up from you in the first place I was just really mad and confused." We scuttled away from snooping and went to bed. I still wondered about hearing my mother's voice but I soon priced it together, the prophecy, her voice... she was the most powerful angel. That means she and mom 2 were back together. I'm proud.

Ok announcement! For those of you who liked the Shadow and Chase it's been continued I just noticed that no one's read it. It could be that no one cares but still. Also question I need opinions. I have many story ideas but I don't know weather or not I should write more than two stories that are in need of updates, so should I? I 4 new stories I really want to write two are gravity falls one is Harry Potter and one is on a ship I like that's like not even heard of is from an anime called Snow White with the red hair. That's it.
Baii

"Why couldn't it be follow the butterflies?" Ron year 2

Also this story is almost at an end... curse the long chapters.

~Drey_Alcor_Cipher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
3K 90 10
Well, I think I don't really need to explain much. Just a story how they got together. Enjoy. Ps: This isn't my first language, so bare with me ๐Ÿ™๏ฟฝ...
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
13.3K 149 5
Smut-ish, normal, and more. who knows.