StoryBots- Time for school

By BeepStoryBot

It's the StoryBots first day of school but Bang would rather stay at their old school because their new schoo... More

Author's note
Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-20
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-23
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30
Ch-31
Ch-32
Ch-33
Ch-34
Ch-35
Ch-36
Ch-37
Ch-38
Ch-39
Ch-40
Ch-41
Ch-42
Ch-43
Ch-44
Ch-45
Ch-46
Ch-47
Ch-48
Ch-49
Ch-50
Ch-51
Ch-52
Ch-54
Ch-55
Ch-56
Ch-57
Ch-58
Ch-59
Ch-60
Ch-61
Ch-62
Ch-63
Ch-64
Ch-65
Ch-66
Ch-67
Ch-68
Ch-69
Ch-70
Ch-71
Ch-72
Ch-73
Ch-74
Ch-75
Ch-76
Ch-77
Ch-78
Ch-79
Ch-80
Ch-81
Ch-82
Ch-83
Ch-84
Ch-85
Ch-86
Ch-87
Ch-88
Ch-89
Ch-90
Ch-91
Ch-92
Ch-93
Ch-94
Ch-95
Ch-96
Ch-97
Ch-98
Ch-99

Ch-53

296 12 0
By BeepStoryBot

Back at Beep's house

Bean: I hope we find her soon.

Ben: I know I'm starting it get worried.

Beeo: Hunny, we found her.

Bean: Oh, Beep, there you are. Come here.

Beep: (Shakes her head)

Bean: Aw. Come on, sweetie. Come here and give me a...

Beep: (runs to her room)

Bean: ...Hug? (Runs after her)

In Beep's room

Beep: (Crying)

Bean: Oh, Sweetie. Is everything ok.

Beep: (Crying) I'm fine, mom. I'm fine, ok?

Bean: Then why didn't you wanna give me a hug?

Beep: (Crying) I'm sorry. I'm just wanted to (Sniff) Be alone (sniff, sniff) And just stay in here and cry.

Bean: Oh. Come here, Beep. (Hugs Beep) Come on now. Tell me what's wrong.

Beep: (Crying) Well, Earlier When I ran out in the rain I realized It was kinda cold out there today and I forgot to grab my coat. Then I-I found Bangkok walking through the rain. So I thought I could ask her i-if she has an extra coat I could borrow.

Bean: Who's Bangkok?

Beep: (Crying) Bang's cousin. (Sniff) Anyway, I told her I was happy to see her and she asked me if I was lost and I said I think so because I don't usually hide in the woods. I meant to go to my tree near our house. But wh-When I was about to ask Bangkok if she (Sniff) And extra coat that I could borrow she was gone.

Bean: What?! She left you out there in the rain? All alone?

Beep: (Crying) Yes. I wanted to go find her but then I heard thunder a-and got scared and (Sniff) Ran for somewhere to dry off. So I sat under a tree shivering and crying for help. Then I h-h-heard Bea calling me and I saw her and dad coming toward me. I was happy to see them but still really scared.

Bean: why? What happened?

Beep: (Crying) S-some lightening struck and it got me really scared. So Dad cave me my cape and then we came back here. So that's what happened.

Bean: But What about Bangkok? Did she help you before left?

Beep: (sobbing) No. she just left me there. I just sat in the rain all wet and cold until Bea and Dad came. If they didn't I would've die! (Hugs Bean And Sobs)

Bean: (Hugs Back) Shhhh. It's ok, sweetheart. I'm so sorry. But don't worry. I'm here now. It's gonna be ok. (Wipes Beep's Tears) I'm here for you, ok?

Beep: (Crying And Nods) I love you, Mom.

Bean: I love you too, Beep. Oh. We have to go now. The family has a competition today.

Beep: (Crying) No. I'm not going back outside. I'm not feeling too well. (Sneezes 2x)

Bean: Bless you.

Bea: Probably Because you were in the rain too long.

Beep: (Grabs tissues) Probably. (Blows)

Bea: Here, Beep. Dad made some tea. It might help you warm up.

Beep: (Crying) Th-Thanks. (Drinks the tea)

Bean: Come on, Bea. We need to get going.

Bea: Oh Yeah. The competition. But what about Beep?

Bean: Oh. I think she might've caught a cold. She can't go back outside.

Bea: But she'll be lonely on her own.

Beep: (Nods)

Bean: Well, If you wanna invite someone over you can.

Beep: (Crying) Thanks.

Bean: We have to go now, hunny. (Hugs) See ya later.

Beep: (Crying) Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 15.2K 21
Ever since her Freshman year in High School Colby was the outcast. She was most likely the most hated and unwanted girl at school. Why? Because she w...
20.3K 755 17
Lee Felix. The new university student. Majoring in dance. Lee Minho. The university's "bad boy". When these two meet its like fire and ice. People te...
DISGUYSED By blondie

Teen Fiction

9.7K 679 65
Ronnie has always had it bad for Pax, so bad it's actually quite creepy. As far as she knows, he doesn't know she exists. He feels the same way. They...
6 0 1
Hello everyone! I would just like to start off by saying that this is a short story, not really a novel. It can be read in about an hour. So, if you...