~NaLu One Shots~

By SenpaiLea

NaLu one shots! Natsu and Lucy from fairy tail~ Each chapter is another story^^ More

Truth or Dare?!
The confession <3
Opss~
What the-!!
My diary
This moment
The Ball
Valentines day
Furry
Nightmare
Just kiss me already
Natsu
Dares
I won't say I'm in love
I'M BACK
Lucy. What is love?
Igneels OTP
Demons
!Easter!
You're back!
School days

Cake?

9K 271 93
By SenpaiLea

(Natsu's POV)

Its been 6 years since I've been dating Lucy. But the last 2 months Luce has been acting strange.

She east the weirdest things together. Her mood is changing all the time, she became Lazy , and she vomits almost everyday. And she's getting fat? I'm starting to think that shes sick but she would tell me wouldnt she?

I walked towards the door of mine and Lucy's house. I unlocked them and walked inside finding Lucy in the kitchen.

"Hey Luce I'm home!" I said hugging her from behind.

She smiled at me and said "hey~ sit down please I've got a suprise!"

I gave her a questioned look but I still sat down. She opened the fridge and pulled out a cake.

"Wow the cake looks amazing! Did you make it?" I asked curiously.

She nodded and smiled at me. She placed the cake infront of me and handed me a knive. Then she waited.

"Cut a slice" She said smiling warmly at me. I could never get sick of this smile.

I cut trough it and saw that the cake inside was pink.

"Now guess why  the cake is pink" she said.

"Ummm... Your favourite color?" I said.

"No you Baka! Think more!" She chuckled at me.

Then it hit me. My eyes widened.

"A-are you p-pregnant?"  I asked standing up and walking towards her.

She nodded and smiled. My snile grew wider. I hugged her and spun her around. I gave her a passionate kiss and hugged her again.

"Im going to be a dad!" I said smiling like crazy. I could tell my eyes were starting to water up.

I went on my knees and placed my head on her belly. I smiled and whispered.

"My family❤"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 731 15
I hope you enjoy this assortment of absolutely adorable NaLu moments!!
3.3K 98 33
Lucy Heartfilia was once close to Natsu Dragneel. But once an old friend returns from the "dead", she was treated as if she never existed. Like an ou...
34.6K 974 23
Lisanna's back. Lucy decides to accept a marriage contract to save the Heartfilia Konzern. Natsu finally realizes his true feelings. But for whom? Lu...
106K 3.2K 8
(only saying it's completed bc they are one-shots)♥ “After listening and getting to know more about you and being with you...I feel a deep...