Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

De Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... Mai multe

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•13• Vulnerable

8.7K 491 133
De Dippy08

After leaving college, they both left Taehyung's house and were in his bedroom. Taehyung pulled Jungkook along with him to the bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and snuggled into his neck.

"Kookie, what's bothering you?" Taehyung initiated the conversation, pressing a soft kiss onto Jungkook's hair.

"Tae..." Jungkook took a deep breath before telling him everything. His head drowned in worries and sadness and Taehyung held his hand, telling him that he shouldn't be, because he was not alone. He had Taehyung.

Jungkook knew it was the best thing to tell Taehyung and he would definitely feel a lot better if he does. After hearing about Felix and Yugyeom, Taehyung's heart ached so badly. He knew how close Jungkook was to them and his relationship with Yugyeom was just getting better.

Taehyung had only heard of Yugyeom from a conversation with Jungkook and met him in the university for the first time when he went for admissions with Jungkook. And he could only meet Felix once or twice and that too in his childhood when the younger would come for birthday parties at Jungkook's house.

As far as Taehyung remembers Felix was nothing but a ball of sunshine. He only knew him for his adorableness and now hearing from Jungkook that he has changed and was in jail really hurt him and he couldn't imagine how Jungkook would be feeling right now.

"Y-you know Tae his mom, Mrs. Lee, she committed suicide a-and he had no one to share his pain with.... " Jungkook sobbed into his hands and Taehyung couldn't but help cry a little seeing Jungkook so helpless. The guilt for what his old friend had made Jungkook feel so restless and Taehyung tried to calm him by stroking his back.

"Kookie, look at me." he whispered, now taking Jungkook's face in his own hands and wiped his tears away with his thumbs.

"Don't worry love, it will be alright. You, Felix and even Yugyeom, all of you had faced a lot in your life. Pain of losing someone is unbearable. I swear I can't stand a moment without my mom and dad and I know how painful it is. I just want you to know, you're not alone. I love you so much Kookie, your every tear counts for me." Taehyung whispered softly onto his lips and tried to control his own tears from falling down.

I would tell you all my secrets

Wrap your arms around my weakness

If the only other option's letting go

I'll stay vulnerable

Jungkook hated the space between them even if it was merely a gap. He sealed it with his lips on Taehyung's plum lips, kissing them lovingly which has always washed all of his pain and worries away.

"I love you Tae. Thank you so much for being with me baby." He whispered after parting away.

Taehyung just smiled in response and played with Jungkook's hair and stared into his eyes deeply. They were just staring into each other's eyes, ready to drown into the stare.

"HYUNG!" A loud scream on the door interrupted them, revealing Yeonjun whose eyes widened after watching them.

"Ah, oh, sorry." He whispered and walked away, closing the door again.

"Ah no it's okay, Yeonie." Taehyung walked behind him and Jungkook face palmed out of embarrassment.

Taehyung walked out of his room to follow Yeonjun who was calling because his super hero was on Television.

"Ah Yeonie, I was just..." Taehyung chewed his bottom lip nervously.

"Hyung see, Spidey is on TV. He saved people again." Yeonjun ignored it because for him his Spidey on Television was more important than anything at the moment.

Taehyung's attention diverted to the television screen, showing reports about some juvenile criminals and one certain person caught his eyes.

He clutched the couch with his hands as he peered into the TV screen and Jungkook walked behind him after hearing the news.

"Kids, snacks time!" Taehyung's mother exclaimed and placed the plates on the table in front of the couch but Taehyung and Jungkook were standing still.

Jungkook quickly read the headlines and everything he needed to know about Felix and the jail he was in.

"Ah it's Spidey on TV? Carry on then." She chuckled and walked to the kitchen again.

The advertisement break arrived on the channel and finally they moved their eyes away from the TV screen.

"Kookie..." Taehyung whispered softly as he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Tae... I have to meet him." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung nodded understandingly.

"But before this maybe we should meet Yugyeom." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"No leaving until you two eat and my boy, Jungkook. It's been so long since you came here." Taehyung's mother said and Jungkook just rubbed his nape shyly.

"Maybe I should come here more often." Jungkook whispered, looking at Taehyung now who smiled sheepishly which of course didn't go unnoticed by Yeonjun who smirked on his own.

"Yes, Jungkook hyung, you should come more often." Yeonjun said in a teasing manner after which he received a slap by Taehyung and Jungkook just chuckled.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung admired how big Yugyeom's house was, or more specifically, a penthouse apartment. Jungkook laughed at the way his eyes went wide and lips parted a little in awe. Jungkook wanted to do and show him many things just to see this beautiful reaction on his boyfriend's face.

"Shall we?" He asked and Taehyung nodded.

The two of them walked inside and some servants greeted and welcomed them.

"Hi, we are Yugyeom's friends. Can we meet him?" Jungkook asked softly and the maid nodded and asked them to follow her. She led them to Yugyeom's bedroom where he was on his bed in deep slumber.

"Unfortunately, Master is not here but the doctors checked on him and luckily Master's son is just fine." Jungkook and Taehyung nodded.

"Gentlemen, please take your seats." She signed them to sit beside Yugyeom's bed where there were tiny couches. They sat down and Taehyung sat on the bed instead, watching Yugyeom lying down.

"What may I get you two to drink?" She asked but both of them just shook their heads.

She left them alone in the room now and closed the door. The thud sound of the door startled Yugyeom and he squeezed his eyes lightly in annoyance.

Taehyung noticed his movements and rubbed his hand on Yugyeom's who now opened them to find Taehyung sitting in front of him.

"T-taehyung?" He whispered in his weak husky voice and Taehyung just smiled at him and Yugyeom smiled back too. Caught in a haze with Taehyung beside him.

"How are you?" Jungkook's voice made Yugyeom turn his head and now he found Jungkook there too which frustrated him.

Yugyeom sat up even though his head was throbbing roughly. He groaned and Jungkook quickly helped him to sit properly.

"You're okay?" He whispered, checking on his friend and Yugyeom just showed a thumb's up.

Yugyeom was not expecting to see them in front of him. He actually didn't want to see them at all not after what happened the same day. He was trying to forget about the scene he just saw but now they were in front of him, reminding him more about the incident.

"Yugyeom... I heard about what happened. Are you alright?" Taehyung asked with concern and Yugyeom didn't want to answer, instead he looked at Taehyung, eyes pooling with tears.

"I am okay." He whispered and looked away. Jungkook was observing him and he knew something definitely was bothering him.

"What was the reason Yug? Why did you drive so furiously?" Jungkook asked and Yugyeom just gave him a sharp glare which was holding nothing but anger. Jungkook was taken aback by his sudden change of expression.

"Why are you guys here?" He asked rudely.

"Because we are your friends and we care about you." Taehyung answered but Yugyeom just chuckled after hearing what he said.

"Friends? Care?" He mocked at the choice of words Taehyung used.

"Yug, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked again.

"Every fucking thing around me is wrong. Would you guys do me a favor? Just leave me alone. PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE." He raised his voice at them which of course was very rude too.

"Yug listen, we are just trying to help-"

"Thank you Mr. Jeon Jungkook for your help and now you two can leave." Yugyeom yelled again and Taehyung literally flinched and stood up from his bed.

Jungkook cannot stand anyone raising their voice on Taehyung. His expressions turned into a frown and he held Taehyung's hand now.

"Being friends, we wanted to help you. When you get back your sanity, you can call us." Jungkook stated angrily and dragged Taehyung out of there.

Taehyung turned once to look at Yugyeom with his worry filled eyes but Yugyeom only had agony in his eyes.

Just when the two left Yugyeom went insane again. He started throwing his things all around in his room. The servants rushed to his room and gasped to see how he was sobbing after kneeling down.

The maid now called Dr. Hoki & informed him about who was currently on his way back home.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Kookie you shouldn't have..." Taehyung whispered but Jungkook sighed roughly.

They were now standing in front of Taehyung's house after leaving Yugyeom's. The same pole opposite Taehyung's.

"Tae, baby I really didn't mean to, but it doesn't mean he can go off hook and shout at yo-"

"It's okay, it's okay Kookie. Maybe, he is just frustrated about something. Don't mind him." Taehyung tried to comfort him and Jungkook just looked down, tears threatening to fall down again.

"Hey!" Taehyung pulled him in a hug and caressed his back.

"It's okay," he whispered.

"Are you alright?" He asked after they pulled away and Jungkook just nodded.

"Let's get in, Mom will be so happy to see you for dinner." Taehyung said but Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm really sorry Tae but I just can't tonight. I still need to see Felix." Jungkook reminded and Taehyung nodded understandingly.

"Come here." Jungkook pulled Taehyung to share a romantic kiss. Taehyung fell pliant in the kiss and his eyes were still closed when Jungkook pulled away. Jungkook chuckled, kissing him again.

Jungkook then parted and walked away Taehyung waved to him until he disappeared, shooting his web. Taehyung smiled and sighed before turning to enter his house and there stood Yeonjun.

"Hyung, why did you hide this from me?" Yeonjun asked with a broken whisper, his lips forming a pout and pretty doe eyes holding nothing but sadness.

Taehyung gulped nervously.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook reached the jail where Felix was detained. Since Felix was a juvenile, they allowed visitors but only for a few minutes. They asked Jungkook to wait in a room where there were two chairs, separated by a glass window in between.

The security walked into a huge chamber where there were multiple iron welded lockers.

"Someone's here to meet you." The well-built man said to Felix who was writing something on the wall and turned his head slightly surprised.

"Ooh! My mom and dad from heaven I bet." He chuckled pathetically.

The security rolled his eyes and handcuffed him nevertheless before dragging him to the meeting room. Jungkook stood up as he saw Felix in front of him who was forced to sit on the chair in front of the window.

Jungkook wanted himself to be strong there but after watching Felix like that he just couldn't help his emotions. He was his friend, more than that Jungkook had always treated him like his own brother. He was still his Felix behind the bleached hair, multiple piercings and tattoos.

Felix had a permanent frown on his face and the bruise on his left eye was slowly fading, marked by Spider-Man himself. His gaze was fixed down, he had no interest in watching his guest because he trusted nobody now, not even himself now.

"F-felix?" Jungkook whispered now. Felix shifted his gaze to him.

"Who are you?" He asked, sounding uninterested by the arrival of a certain brown-haired male.

"Felix, I'm J-Jungkook." Jungkook whispered now and Felix's frowned and knitted his eyebrows together and suddenly his gaze softened, recalling the name he just heard.

"Huh?" Felix was puzzled and Jungkook nodded.

"Jeon Jungkook, your friend." Jungkook whispered, trying his hardest to not break down into tears.

"Jungkook? Jungkook hyung?" He asked and Jungkook nodded frantically.

Felix's eyes started to pool with tears now.

"H-Hyung? How are you here? H-how?" He asked with disbelief.

"I saw you on a news channel earlier and I wanted to meet you. I, I am so sorry for not being here with you earlier. I, I k-know what you've gone through b-but I didn't know about your mother..." Jungkook couldn't hold back his tears anymore.

Jungkook and Felix couldn't meet each other after his uncle and Felix's father passed away. The circumstances were not like that because Felix's mother took him somewhere anew and Jungkook could never know.

He thought maybe his friend, his little brother would be alright but he could never know the poor boy was only suffering all those years.

"Hyung! Help me, please. T-take me a-away with you. They lie to me. T-they torture me, just take me away." He cried out now, begging for his only hope to help him.

"I will take you out Felix. I want you to wait for me. I will take you out of this hell. I promise." Jungkook assured him and the boy cried.

"H-hyung... Please, I have no one else left." He cried out again.

"Your time is over." Two security came in and dragged Felix out of there who thrashed around wanting to talk to his Hyung a little more.

Jungkook broke down into tears as he heard his cries and closed his eyes.

"I will take you out Felix and that's my promise."

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

😏 Next chapter gonna be fun!

Hope you guys are enjoying.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

748K 36.4K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
51.7K 2.4K 34
One is a dancer, and the other is an Idol. One has an extraordinary power, which has become his nightmare until he meets the other. One has lost fait...
7.7K 393 25
A short taekook story. Top jungkook. A nice and smart guy, with a very few words. Pro athlete and a great friend. Bottom taevy (fem taehyung). A nice...
61.7K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...