Sinned Blood

By bukiiwrites

Sold by her father, Sky lands in the hands of seven brothers hiding a dark secret. Despite their attractive f... More

PROLOG
Chapter 2 ~ Trapped
CHAPTER 3 ~ Dinner's served
CHAPTER 4 ~ Only chance
Chapter 5 ~ Monster
Chapter 6 ~ Sinned Blood
CHAPTER 7 ~ Behind closed doors
Chapter 8 ~ From Fear 2 Lust...
Chapter 9 ~ Not herself
Chapter 10 ~ First time
Chapter 11 ~ Too close
Chapter 12 ~ Twice As Bad
Chapter 13 - A Deal With The Devil
CHAPTER 14 ~ Bad Choices
CHAPTER 15 ~ Facing Thorns
CHAPTER 16 ~ Thick Air
CHAPTER 17 - Was It A Dream
CHAPTER 18 ~ Pressure
CHAPTER 19 ~ Pain
CHAPTER 20 ~ Past Affairs
CHPATER 21 ~ New Wounds
CHAPTER 22 ~ Now or Never
CHAPTER 23 ~ Déjà Vu
CHAPTER 24 ~ Cruelty
CHAPTER 25 ~ Shared Fun
CHAPTER 26 ~ The Past Part 1
CHAPTER 27 ~ The Past Part 2
CHAPTER 28 ~ The Past Part 3
CHAPTER 29 ~ Curiosity

Chapter 1 ~ The brothers

5.6K 143 130
By bukiiwrites

I've never subscribed to beliefs in gods, devils, hell, or paradises. My life has been devoid of such notions. I put my faith in the tangible, the present moment, my own strength, and the choices I make. The idea of a god guiding us or a devil tempting us has always seemed unfounded to me.

That was until I saw those eyes—his eyes. Dark, pitch black, void of emotion, and chillingly cold. It's as if I'm peering into the abyss of his dark soul, a darkness that manifests in his actions as he tightens his grip around my neck and leans in, his hot breath caressing my skin. Each deliberate exhale sends shivers down my spine.

I'm determined not to succumb to whatever facade he's trying to project. Those teeth must be fake, and I'm going to treat him accordingly, as nothing more than a charlatan. There's no way he could be a creature from Hollywood movies or a being from the horror stories I used to hear.

Despite my labored breaths, I summon every ounce of remaining energy and unleash a flurry of punches on any part of his body I can reach. His indifference to the blows only fuels my determination, and as a last resort, I deliver a forceful kick to his groin, eliciting a groan of pain.

His frown deepens as he glares at me, but I respond with a triumphant smile. The world around me starts to blur once more as his grip on my neck tightens. Suddenly, he yanks me closer, locking eyes with me. His cold, empty gaze pierces through me, and despite my attempts to look away, my body remains unresponsive. I'm entrapped, unable to divert my gaze from his haunting eyes.

"Good girl. Focus on me with those big pretty eyes just like that."

His words repulse me, heightening my desire to look away, yet an inexplicable force keeps my gaze locked onto his.

W-wait... what's happening??

In disbelief, I watch as his eyeballs roll back into his head, morphing into an inky blackness that consumes them entirely. The all-encompassing blackness extends to his entire eyeball.

Whatever this entity is, or whatever I'm witnessing, terror courses through my veins. These could be the devil's eyes. The demonic essence they exude is chilling, and an overwhelming sense of horror grips my entire being, intensified by the sinister atmosphere he brings with him.

"Don't speak and f*cking stop moving," he growls, and obediently, I cease all movement. My body no longer heeds my commands as I remain ensnared in his grip.

"Good," he whispers, lowering himself to my neck, his tongue tracing over my sensitive skin. The only semblance of control I retain are over my eyes, which I tightly shut the moment his lips make contact with my neck, a desperate attempt to escape this horrifying nightmare.

Someone help... please! 

"Interesting," I hear somebody say, and suddenly, I find myself falling to the floor, my body still numb and unable to ease the fall. A groan escapes me as I look up to the person who has interrupted us. His body is muscular, and his face is remarkably handsome. He's slightly smaller than the other guy, but what truly catches my attention is his blue hair—messy and shaved on the sides, perfectly suiting him.

They are both so handsome, what the hell—

I quickly push those thoughts away, remembering the ominous intentions of the other one.

I can't move. Why can't I move??

3rd P.O.V

"What do you want, Carter?" Ryan exhales, rolling his eyes at his little brother.

"Damien summons us all to the Salon," Carter smirks, advancing closer and placing his hand on Ryan's shoulder.

"Don't think we didn't hear you guys. How rude of you for attempting to claim her all for yourself, Ryan. I'm hurt," he laughs loudly, and his words send shivers down Sky's spine, anticipation building for what's about to unfold.

Damien? There's another one? Sky wonders, her attention fixed on the two brothers, who both seem to have directed their focus onto the helpless girl.

"For fuck's sake," Ryan scoffs and yawns, turning away from his brother to take a sip of his drink. Carter, however, only chuckles.

"Come on. Allow her to move, and let's go," Carter requests his brother with a kind smile, vanishing through the door within a second, leaving the two in an unsettling silence.

Ryan can hear his captive trembling. Rolling his eyes, he throws his glass away, strides toward her numb form, wraps his arm around her small waist, and gazes into her teary eyes.

Sky observes as his eyes morph into those of the devil, filling her with fear. She understands she has no choice but to wait for what unfolds.

"You heard him. Talk. Move. Whatever," he declares, dropping her unceremoniously to the floor.

"ARGH! YOU BITCH!" she exclaims, eyes wide.

"I can speak... I can move!" she looks up at him, confusion etched across her face. He stands there, emotionless and clearly annoyed by her bewilderment.

"How did you do that—WHOA! HEY!"

Ryan seizes her ankle, dragging her behind him to the grand Salon where Damian awaits, engrossed in his phone. Carter is already there, engrossed in his video games. As Ryan and Sky enter, they capture the attention of those in the room.

DAMIEN P.O.V.

"I SAID LET ME THE F*CK GO!" I hear a girl yelling, diverting my attention from my phone. A tiny figure is kicking Ryan's ass as he drags her across the room. I raise an eyebrow, putting my phone away, crossing my arms, contemplating how to approach this human girl. It's evident she doesn't hold the best impression of us, thanks to that obnoxious jerk who's doing nothing to improve the situation.

"Ryan, how about you let our guest walk by herself? She seems to have functioning legs, which she might prefer more than you dragging her around."

"Whatever," he retorts, tossing her body in front of me, eliciting a yelp of pain. I roll my eyes at his childish behavior and extend a hand to help her up. She slaps my hand away, preferring to stand up on her own, shooting me a stern frown to emphasize her desire for space. I lift my hands in surrender, respecting her choice, and rise as well, crossing my arms again.

"I must apologize for my little brother. He is very..."

"Dumb? Aggressive? Kinky? Crazy? A total douchba-"

"Impulsive. I wanted to say impulsive, but I guess those work as well."

"What the f*ck?!" Ryan grumbles, but I roll my eyes at him and return my gaze to our guest, offering her a soft smile. Her uncertain look suggests she's becoming shy due to my smile, so I attempt to diffuse the tension.

"So, may I ask for your name?"

SKY P.O.V.

I presume this is the Damien they've mentioned. His dark skin appears smooth and soft, rippling with muscles across his torso and legs. His jawline is sharp, and the hair seems to be... coral? It complements well with his messy man bun.

He doesn't leave the same impression as the other two. There's no indication he's interested in scaring or hurting me, offering a reassuring feeling, although safety remains elusive. The guy called Ryan lurks behind me like a predator watching his prey, sending shivers of discomfort through me.

"My name is Sky," I murmur, clearing my throat and nervously biting my bottom lip.

"But you can call me Skyla Pierce." I lie, rubbing the back of my palms, and sneaking a glance up at Damien, who responds with an intrigued look.

"You're giving him your name?!" I hear Ryan growl from behind, and I shoot him a frowning look.

"He asked me politely, so I thought he deserved to know." I smirk and scoff with a touch of sass, fully aware it's going to rile him up, considering he seems to be a guy who likes being in control.

"Your name is Skypiece?" Carter asks teasingly.

"N-no. It's Skyla Pierce."

"That's what I said. Skypiece." He smirks.

"Skyla. Pierce." I exclaim.

"Skypiece." He winks at me and I inhale deeply.

"SKYLA PIERCE!" I call out and cross my arms in front of my chest.

"It's Skypiece. Take it or leave it." He says and yawns bored.

"Now now, a piece of the sky, brother? Probably an angel?" I glance behind Damien to spot another guy emerging with a cocky smile on his face. I appraise him, his light skin catching the last rays of sunshine filtering through the curtains, his blonde hair half-messy, and his well-built physique. His face exudes an angelic charm, and I can't help but clear my throat at the surreal experience of being surrounded by so many attractive guys. Normally, this scenario would delight me, but given the situation, it feels like standing amidst one devil behind me and three other potential ones.

Just as I'm about to respond to his comment, I'm startled by a fifth guy who seemingly materializes out of nowhere. His body sports a slight tan, and his green hair complements it quite well. He smirks at me, giving me an uneasy feeling as his gaze shamelessly roams up and down my figure.

"Damn... we've got a visitor who isn't one of Ryan's toys for once? I'm shocked." He chuckles, continuing his unabashed appraisal of me.

"What are you looking at?!" I retort with more attitude than intended, eliciting laughter from the blue-haired, blonde, and green-haired guys. I shoot them a frown and then turn to Damien, slightly perplexed about what's so amusing, but he, too, seems clueless and just gives me a shrug.

"Anyways. Ignore these idiots. How did you come here? Why are you here?" Damien asks in a soothing tone, clearly attempting to ease my tension after the sudden appearance of these individuals. I refocus on him, deliberately ignoring the antics of the others.

"This is just a misunderstanding. I shouldn't even be here; I'm sorry. I should really get going now..." I mutter, taking a step back, only to sense another presence behind me.

"Whoa... careful, little one." A voice whispers in my ear, causing me to jump in shock. I turn around to face a pair of silver eyes—dangerously attractive. Strikingly similar to the blue-haired guy, with tanned skin, the same face shape, and height. The only differences lie in the hairstyle and hair color—his mint-colored hair giving off a toxic vibe, especially when paired with his devilish grin. Inhaling deeply, I attempt to create some distance, but my back collides with another person's chest. Turning around, I'm met once again by those cold, empty eyes.

"Don't come any closer-"

"Or what?" He smirks down at me, defying my request. With calculated steps, he inches closer, and I feel myself getting ensnared in their collective embrace. Laughter erupts from some of the others, and I look over to Damien for help.

"Pull your bulldogs away from me!" I call out to him.

"Who you calling a bulldog?!" Zachary scoffs but Ryan only laughs at his question.

"You. Now get your hand off what's mine."

"Yours?!" I reply repulsively and push Ryan's hand away as he tries to put it on my shoulder.

"I'm not yours the hell?!"

"Yeah, Ryan, she isn't yours so what's with the stress?"  I feel Zachary pulling me to him by my one arm and I gasp.

"I'll rip your arm off within a second if you don't fucking let go of her." Ryan says while pulling me to himself by my other arm, making me feel like some kind of rag doll.

"Let me go!" I try to pull away but I'm being ignored.

"Oh, you're sure you would be able to handle me, brother?" Zachary pulls me back to him, again.

"Bring it on, slut." Ryan tells him. Just as I'm about to confront them, something unexpected unfolds. Both of them scream in agony, clutching their heads in obvious pain. I watch in shock, then look up at Damien, who shakes his head at them, clearly disappointed by their behavior. His eye color has changed too; initially silver, and now it's black. Totally black, akin to Ryan's earlier, yet for some reason, I don't feel the same fear I experienced with Ryan. Not that it means I'm planning to stay here with these maniacs.

"It feels like I'm living with kids. Get up, you two," Damien says, and his eyes return to their previous state.

"Don't be such a bore, Damien," Jaxon yawns and checks his phone.

"What's with all the noise?" a voice interrupts, and I turn towards it. Another handsome guy stands there, also muscular. His skin matches Damien's and Ryan's, smooth and dark, but his hair is spiked and purple. His face is pretty and hot in a cute way that I'm not eager to explore further.

3rd P.O.V.

"Ah, Anthony! You've arrived. Look what we stumbled upon – a little human girl. Damien isn't certain if we can keep her, though," Carter explains to his younger brother, who regards him with confusion.

"Keeping her? Does she look like a freaking pet that you can just keep?" Anthony rolls his eyes and directs his attention back to Sky, who discreetly checks her surroundings for a semblance of safety.

"What's her name?" Anthony whispers to Jaxon without taking his eyes off her. Jaxon glances at his little brother and smirks, whispering back.

"Her name is Skyla Pierce or something. I don't know, but who cares with those looks of hers," he says, licking his lips while assessing her once again. Sky catches on and defiantly shows him her middle finger, moving it up and down to ensure he sees it.

"Do you know what this finger means? It means stop staring like a creep before it ends up in your eye!" She crosses her arms, deliberately looking away from him, noting that Ryan and Zachary have regained their composure. Ryan scowls at his older brother, fists clenched.

"Are you stupid, Damien?! Who do you think you are?"

"Shut up, Ryan," Damien replies, redirecting his gaze to Sky.

"Wait... Skyla Pierce...? You mean, Sky Pierce?" Everyone turns their attention to Anthony, who is whispering those words to himself.

"Yeah, Sky is my... nickname." She clears her throat, fabricating another lie.

"Father told me you would come, but I didn't know you would come so soon."

"Wait, you're talking to Dad??" Carter inquires.

"Well, other than you jackasses, I actually care about the connection to our father." Sky looks at them bewildered; their differences, not just in appearance but also in personalities, make it hard for her to believe they're brothers.

"Wait - how did your father know I would come here?"

"He spoke to your father. George Cooper, right?" Sky nods slightly, confirming the name of her stepfather.

"Father told me he would buy a present for us soon, and when I asked what it was, he said your name. Sky Pierce. I wasn't sure if he was kidding or not, but he clearly wasn't. He really bought you."

"W-WAIT! WHAT?! NOBODY FREAKING BOUGHT ME, UNDERSTOOD?!" Sky vehemently denies, frustration and sadness washing over her.

Who do they think they are?? George and I didn't get along in the end but he would never sell me like an object. He wouldn't... He wouldn't commit such a heinous act! Sky thinks, but her nightmare becomes a stark reality. Zachary's hand lands on her shoulder, and he whispers into her ear.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together-"

SLAP

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Sky screams after slapping him across the face. Zachary chuckles, unfazed by her attempt.

"Wait a minute," Ryan interrupts.

"So that means we you'll be staying with us. Guess you are mine after all." He winks at her, raising his eyebrow seductively, a gesture that only disgusts Sky.

"Guys, be honest. Am I the only one who is really tempted by the smell of her sweet blood? I bet it's as hot as fire after all the tension." Jaxon glances at his brothers. Carter chuckles, shaking his head slightly, and jumps off the couch.

"Nope. I smell it too, and I gotta say, it's irresistible," he replies, but Damien sighs at his brothers' words.

"What do you mean? Why are you talking about my blood?!" Zachary and Ryan burst into laughter at Sky's question, finding her cluelessness more amusing than her fear.

"That's adorable! That she doesn't get it or doesn't want to believe it makes her ten times sweeter." Sky looks around in fear, needing to be alert from all sides, unsure of whom to fear the most.

"What's happening? This can't be reality. Tell me what's happening! I don't believe in fantasy shit!" She screams, tears slowly forming as she contemplates Anthony's words about George selling her to strangers, something she neither can nor wants to believe.

"You don't believe it? That's bad." She looks up at Anthony, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Because you're going to die."

"Anthony, shut up. All of you," Damien says, but it's too late. As Anthony's words escape his lips, they all burst into loud laughter, the room filled with their sinister voices. Sky starts breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she feels like the walls are sucking away the remaining air in her lungs. Fearful, she looks at them, unable to believe what's happening.

As much as she refuses to accept it, she cannot ignore the reality unfolding before her. With each passing second, her breathing becomes heavier, her mind spiraling at the thought of their true nature and her father selling her to monsters, to Satan himself, to hell.

While most of the brothers laugh at Anthony's words about her demise, her vision slowly blurs, and she tries to steady herself but avoids touching any of the them. Determined to fall rather than seek aid, she collapses onto the floor. Her eyelids feel heavier than ever as her breathing gradually stops.

The last thing she sees is Damien kneeling beside her, uttering words she cannot comprehend. Slowly passing away, she leaves the devils in her own personal hell, sent there by her father.

~

Published 24/04/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 43 11
The twelve Zodiacs are invited to a party, but then a bomb goes of in the middle of the party, everyone gets out except the Zodiacs, and with them ge...
5.3M 156K 75
Mia Hartley has always managed to steer clear of her fathers lifestyle. While he's Capo in the most dangerous mafia in the world, she attended colleg...
4.4K 215 22
In a world where secrets lurk beneath every shadow, Skylar's encounter with a mysterious figure in a dimly lit alley sets her on an extraordinary pat...
1K 4 27
*WARNING* This story contains depiction of death, SA, and violence/murder. DO NOT read if you are easily triggered by any sensitive content. Please u...