Seize it (mob Tom x reader)

By tomhollandxfanfic

"Seize it"; (Trailer included in this fanfic) ☽ (Y/N) Is best friends with her sister. They never get into an... More

Warning & cast
Chapter 2: dont be a bitch
Chapter 3: you look great
Chapter 4: belive me
Chapter 5: make me feel good
Chapter 6: remember who your talking to
Chapter 7: im in charge
Chapter 8: mafia world
Chapter 9: i feel lonely
Chapter 10: dont feel good
Chapter 11: you've been drugged
Chapter 12: making a truce
Chapter 13: Holland Family Commandments
Chapter 14: ive got good aim
Chapter 15: are you high?
Chapter 16: an open book
Chapter 17: thunderstorm
Chapter 18: lust, needs and wants
Chapter 19: haunting past
Chapter 20: Reassurance
Chapter 21: turning me on
Chapter 22: seize it
Chapter 23: gala
Chapter 24: Nightmare
Chapter 25: last chapter

Chapter 1: not such a great start

20.9K 589 766
By tomhollandxfanfic

The trailer I made is ⬆️
Song: back to sleep by Chris brown (my favourite song)
It's not exactly what happens but I was bored so.
§

"(Y/N), can you make a vanilla latte for Eleanor?!" April called from the the register.

"I've gotta warm up a muffin for Ted." I said placing the muffin inside the microwave for it to heat up.

"Okay, well, after that?"

"What are you doing?" I asked making my way over to where April was.

"Working register."

"There's no one in line, April."

"But you never know when someone will show up." April said while shutting her phone and placing it inside her jeans pocket.

"I hate you." My sister, April, stuck her tongue out at me as I rolled my eyes with a smile while she just rolled her eyes and made her way over to grab a cookie for her munch on.

The microwave beeped, so I quickly took the chocolate chip muffin out and set it on a plate. I walked it over to one of the tables and gave it to Ted, a 60-or-so-year-old gentleman who was a regular customer at my family's cafe, Bake and Brew.

Most of our customers were regulars. As one of the only bakeries in the neighborhood that had been running successfully for over twenty years, it made sense that we often knew the people who came in by name.

I worked with my sister, April -younger than me by two years- at the cafe every weekday over the summers from 6:00 in the morning when we opened until noon when our cousins clocked in. The bakery was a family business. My mom and aunt did more of the booking and keeping things while my dad and uncle did all the baking. We had been running that way since I was 18, so for about four years. It worked well, and my parents were relieved they didn't need to get down on their hands and knees to convince April and I to keep working, even when we both moved out.

Me and my sister were pretty much my best friend. It wasn't that I didn't have friends in college. It was just that not a lot of them lived in New York like I did. I graduated a month prior, so most of them already moved back to their hometowns. But that was fine by me, because I had April. She had been my right hand (wo)man for my whole life, and when I was with her, I didn't need anyone else.

Except, as she would so often remind me, a boyfriend. I needed a boyfriend. Or at least she said I needed a boyfriend. I didn't think I needed anyone. I was quite content being romantically on my own. No one had sparked my interest in that way since high school, and as long as I had my chocolate, I didn't need a man.

"What about for companionship?" April would always tell me.

"That's what I have you for," I would say back.

"Whatever," she would say with a roll of her eyes. "I'm only gonna break your heart."

I moved out of my parents house as soon as I turned 18, and April moved in with me two years later. We were a dynamic duo, unstoppable by anyone.

The bell above the cafe door jingled just as I was finishing Eleanor's latte. I brought it over to her table while April greeted our customers- two boys I didn't recognize. The first boy was shorter than the second, but not by much. They both had sharp and striking features. The arms of the first boy were more defined than the second, but his eyes weren't as bright. In fact, his whole vibe was darker. Not the clothes he was wearing, but the impression he was giving off. His jaw was more tense, his eyes darting around more suspiciously. The second boy, however, had his eyes locked on April. And he was smiling. I, like the protective sister I was, went to join her at the counter.

"What can I get started for you boys today?" I asked. April shot me an annoyed look, but I kept my eyes on the boys. Now that I was standing right in front of them with only a counter between us, I could take in more details. The taller boy was wearing dark jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black jacket, while the shorter was wearing a white button up with his sleeves rolled to the elbows and a pair of black slacks. His eyes were dark brown, but the other's were bright blue. I decided they weren't brothers.

"Two black coffees," the shorter boy said at the same time the other said, "What do you recommend?" with his eyes still on April.

"I always like the Americano," April said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. It was a tell tale sign she was attracted to someone. "It's basically espresso and hot water. It's like black coffee but better."

"I'm sold," the boy said with a smile. "An Americano for me, and a black coffee for my equally bitter friend here." He tried to clap the other boy on the shoulder, but he nudged him away with a roll of his eyes.

April rang up their orders while I poured the shorter boy some coffee. "I haven't seen you two here before," I said, trying to catch his eye as I handed him his drink. I was suspicious. "We usually know everyone who comes in here." the shorter boy ignored me, but the taller gave me a smile.

"We don't usually stop by this end of town," he explained.

"What brings you by?" April asked, handing him the Americano.

"Just had some business to take care of," he said. He took a sip of his drink, and his smile widened. I wasn't sure it was possible, but there he did it before my eyes. I understood why April was charmed, but I was too annoyed with the other boy to really focus on anything else. "This is perfect," he said, raising his cup a bit. "Thank you."

"Anytime," April said, the apples of her cheeks turning red. She stuck her hand out for the boy to shake. "I'm April." She nodded her head in my direction. "This ray of sunshine is my sister, (Y/N)." I gave the boy a sarcastic smile, but he seemed unphased.

"I'm Harrison," he said, shaking April's hand. "This is Tom." The boy didn't look up from his phone as he gave me and April a wave. It made me roll my eyes again. Tom locked his phone and shoved it in his pocket.

"Let's go, Harrison," he said. Harrison nodded and gave me and April (mostly April) one last dazzling smile.

"I'll be sure to stop by again sometime, April," he said, shooting her a wink. "It was nice to meet you two." He looked at me, and I just sent him another patronizing smile.

"You too," April said.

Tom left the cafe, not saying a word to the rest of us, and Harrison sent us one last wave and followed. As soon as they were out of sight, April turned to me with wide eyes. "Oh my god," she said. "Were they hot or what?"

"Oh come on," I said, rolling my eyes. "I wouldn't have even given them a second glance if blue-eyed boy wasn't gaping at you the whole time."

" Harrison ," she corrected with a blush. "And you're just upset that Tom didn't look at you."

"I can honestly say I was not upset about that," I said.

"Mhm," April hummed. Knowing I wouldn't be able to convince her otherwise, I just rolled my eyes and got back to work.

Of course she was right. Both boys were hot , but I wasn't interested. Harrison clearly had eyes for April, and Tom seemed like an asshole. Not my type. I hoped I'd never have to see them again.

Unfortunately, Harrison was a charmer.

He and Tom stopped by the cafe the next day as well, this time looking a bit more casual. Well, Harrison did anyway. He had swapped out his white t-shirt and black jacket for a plain red t-shirt, still with his dark jeans. Tom was still wearing black slacks and a button-up shirt, this time black instead of white. The black on black outfit would make me feel some type of way if I didn't find his personality completely aggravating.

Tom, again, got a black coffee while Harrison opted for another Americano. April chatted with Harrison. He sat at the bar and April stood on the other side, her chin in her hand, completely infatuated with every word leaving his mouth. This left me with Tom. Tom also sat at the bar -a few seats down from Harrison to give him some privacy- but was on his phone, just as he was the day before. I didn't know if I should strike up a conversation with him or just leave him be. The cafe was oddly empty, so I was bored out of my mind.

Now that I thought about it, it was kind of weird that it wasn't busy. Just as the thought entered my mind, the bell above the door rang. I looked up, eager to welcome a customer, but as soon as they entered, their eyes grew wide and they turned around and left.

What the hell?

"That was weird," I said aloud, thought I knew no one was listening.

"What was weird?" Tom asked, shocking me, but still not looking up from his phone.

"That guy just walked in and walked right out," I said. "That doesn't happen a lot."

"Maybe he saw the two employees flirting with the customers and decided to turn around," Tom said. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, feeling a surge of anger.

"First of all," I said, "I'm not flirting with you. In fact, the mere idea that I would be flirting with you right now is laughable considering you haven't even looked at me since I got here." As if only to contradict my point, Tom locked his phone and looked up. "Second of all-" I looked at April and Harrison who were still wrapped up in their conversation and lowered my voice. "-your friend started this, so don't act like this is all one-sided."

"I'm not saying it's one-sided," Tom said. "I'm just saying you should never mix business and pleasure."

"And I'm just saying you're an asshole," I muttered, turning to wipe the countertop just for something to do.

"What was that, sweetheart?" Tom said, the right side of his lip raising into a smirk.

"Oh, you're gonna want to never call me that again," I said, looking up at him behind squinted eyes.

"Then you're probably never going to want to call me an asshole," he said, still smirking. I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face.

"What would you prefer?" I asked, painting on a sarcastic smile of my own. "Conceited douchebag?"

"You think I'm conceited?" he asked with a chuckle. "Princess, you don't even know me."

"If you call me one more nickname, I'll-"

"You'll what?" he taunted. "Please enlighten me, darling ."

"I swear to God fucking above-"

"Hey," April said, causing Tom and I to both snap our heads in her direction. She and Harrison were both watching us. Harrison looked amused. "(Y/N), Harrison wants to know if we want to get dinner tonight."

"Oh does he?" Tom asked, raising his eyebrow.

"He does," Harrison said, shooting Tom a glare. "It'll be fun. And you're coming, too."

"I don't think I am," Tom said.

Harrison let out an annoyed sigh. "Ladies, could you excuse us for a moment?" April nodded as Harrison stood up and nodded his head for Tom to follow him. Tom did, looking pissed as he did so. April looked at me with hard eyes.

"You're going," she said.

"I'm not ," I said. "And you can't make me."

"I think I can," she said.

"And how do you-"

"I'll tell Mom and Dad about Chris."

"You wouldn't ."

" Try me."

Chris was an old family friend of my parents', and I may or may not've hooked up with him a couple times.

What? He wasn't even 40 and he was hot and had a daddy kink . It was only a couple times, and it was over a year ago. I prided myself in keeping it a secret from my parents. I was pretty sure they thought i was still a virgin, and I had no desire to let them think any different.

"You're a bitch ," I said, folding my arms across my chest.

"I learn from the best."

At that exact moment, Harrison and Tom came back. Tom looked just as annoyed as he did before, but Harrison's smile had grown wider. "Tonight, 7:00," he said. He handed April a piece of paper that had an address on it. "You can meet us at that address."

"Let me guess," I said. "You're sending us to a crack house where we're gonna be raped and murdered."

"Jesus Christ, (Y/N)," April said, slapping my arm.

"It's our house," Harrison said with a slight chuckle. "But if you get there and decide it's too sketchy, feel free to turn around and ditch us." April laughed, tucking another piece of hair behind her ear, and Harrison smiled again. "Well, we'll see you two later," he said. April waved him off, I sent him a sarcastic smile, and he left- Tom following behind him, not sparing us another glance

~
Make sure to vote
~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 3.2K 79
Tom picks me up and puts me on the bed without breaking the kiss. He's on the top of me now. He takes off his shirt and i look at his abs. Y/n: Damn...
160K 4.5K 45
*First Book of the Method Trilogy* Tom knows organised Crime rings are the true leaders of this country, not the British government. But when he and...
56.6K 1.5K 29
Andy Barber, a public name, one many knew, whether the reason was good or bad. When his family life falls apart, rage takes over everything in him, t...
119K 2.6K 13
(originally posted on my Tumblr) Fresh off an assignment to take down the Russian mob Agent (Y/N) is given what might be her toughest order yet, take...