The Seven Deadly Sins x Male...

By patrickthehedgehog21

"...nothing but a experiment..." The seven deadly sins or also known as Nanatsu no Taizai and it's characters... More

The Sin of Wrath
The Sword of the Holy Knight
The Sin of Envy
The Sin of Greed (Part 1)
The Sin of Greed (Part 2)
A/N
The Sin of Greed (Part 3)
The Sin of Sloth (Part 1)
5.28K?!
The Sin of Sloth (Part 2)
The Sin of Sloth(Part 3)
New Book Cover
Serious Message (Please read!)
The Vaizel Fighting Festival
Pent-up Feelings
Bloodcurdling Canon

Dark Pulse

1.6K 35 14
By patrickthehedgehog21

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

All watched as the once standing diamond looking hill collapsed from the full force of king's attack. Soon the sound of footsteps approaching with a "Heeeeeeey!" coming with the steps caused the sins to turn and look. "Man, you sure made a mess of it!" hawk said as he and the princess approached. "Are you hurt?!" elizabeth shouted worried at them. Meliodas smiled. "Hey! We're all fine." meliodas respond with a wave back at them.

"That's good." elizabeth said with a look of relief on her face. The others smiling. King glanced back at elizabeth, seeing a beautiful smile on her face. A slight smile appeared on king's lips. The rubble behind king exploded, showing the panting bloody holy knight. She quickly rushed at king, ready to strike. King turned with widened eyes. "King... At this range, even if you defended yourself with the spirit spear, you won't come unscathed!" the female knight said, a wick smile on her face as she closed in to stab the fairy. The others watched in shock. Before she stabbed king with a full powered attack, chains wrapped around her arms and legs, putting her in place. "What's this?! I can't move." the knight growled, trying with all her might to get free. "Well, if my Scopio Chain can manage to hold back half the shit that I've been though, I would honestly be surprised if you got free." a voice mused, followed by two pairs of footsteps. All turned to look and see both (y/n) and a blonde haired girl approaching.

"(Y/n)!" elizabeth said, getting off of hawk. 'T-that's Ereshkigal! What's (y/n) doing standing beside the goddess of this place?!' king questioned himself, noting the blonde in shock. "How much time left, eresh?" (y/n) inquired quietly. "Not much longer I'm afraid." the blonde beauty whispered back, earning a nod from the (h/c) haired swordsmen. "Time to earn some answers." (y/n) muttered, approaching the held down knight. 

"So you are real, wyvern sin." the holy knight noted, glaring up at (y/n) with her closed eyes. "No wonder why it felt like something was missing when king arrived." "I was visiting an close old friend." (y/n) answered simply. "I had faith that cap'n and my fellow sinners could beat you without me being needed." "You're friends with the goddess of the underworld?!" king exclaimed in surprise. "Close. Don't forget the close part." (y/n) added, glancing back at the sloth sin. "That reminds me, how are you guys feeling?" A look of worry appeared in (y/n)'s eyes. "We're fine (y/n)." meliodas answered, earning a sigh of relief from the swordsmen. (Y/n) turned his attention back the holy knight.

"I have some questions for you, holy knight." (y/n) said, the friendly expression turning into a more serious one. "Who sent you? Better yet, who do you report to?" The holy knight only glared up at (y/n) in silence, causing (y/n) to frown. "I see." (y/n) sighed, looking down at the female holy knight in exasperation. 'What are you thinking about, (y/n)?' elizabeth questioned herself. 

The answer soon revealed itself when a chain launched through the holy knight's chest, a gasp of surprise escaped from both the holy knight's and elizabeth's lips at what just happened. Elizabeth covered her mouth with a hand. The others sins and ereshkigal watched in mere silence. Hawk blinked while (y/n) stared impassively as the holy knight's body disappeared from the underworld.

"So she didn't get here like us, eh?" (y/n) mused. "Unlike you all, she had came with just her soul." ereshkigal explained. "Her soul might be wounded from that upon arriving to her physical body."

"Wah?!" hawk suddenly cried out, causing everyone to turn to the pig. "W-what's wrong, hawk?!" elizabeth asked in worry. "M-my ear! It's gone!" hawk shrieked, one of his ear's actually gone. "Kyah! That's disgusting!" elizabeth squealed. "Here! I'll make you feel better!" meliodas said, groping elizabeth's breast. "Hey! What do you think your doing, captain?" diane asked before noticing her fingers slowly disappearing. "...Wait, what?! My... My body is...!" "Times up, huh?" (y/n) inquired. "Yup." ereshkigal agreed. "It'll be tough to do my work with a lively group such as this one was to stay." (Y/n) gave the blonde goddess an amused look. "I do remember that one time." the swordsmen mused. Quickly realizing what the (h/c) haired teen was talking about, ereshkigal's face went red. "S-shut up!" the blonde goddess squeak, (y/n) grinning. "See you around, Eresh." (y/n) said. "Y-you better keep your promise!" ereshkigal huffed, crossing her arms under her chest. "I will." (y/n) smiled before he disappeared from underworld. 

Hearing a giggle, ereshkigal turned quickly to see elaine with a hand over her mouth. "Say one thing, and I promise to send you back to your cage." the tsundere goddess threatened. Elaine went quiet and quickly floated away. "Stupid (y/n)." ereshkigal muttered under her breath, blushing profusely.

Back in the Real world during that time...

 "Elai..." king started, only to turn and notice where he was. "Looks like we're back in the real world." diane noted, looking around the empty village. "Yeah." meliodas agreed. "I wonder whose memories led us into Lady Ereshkigal's domain?" elizabeth questioned outloud. "Does it really matter?" (y/n) inquired, stretching. "I believe the important question at the moment is what do we do about the holy knight over there." (Y/n) jabbed his thumb over to the black haired holy knight that that had her own hand stabbed into her chest. "Holy knight guila?" elizabeth gasped in surprise as both her and hawk backed up in fear. "Let's just kill her now." ban suggested. King rolled his eyes at that. "How savage." king scoffed. "I'll petrify her." "That's worse then death." (y/n) scoffed. "I say let me burn her into a pile of ash." "How is that any better?!" king and ban exclaimed in unison. "...You're all such kids." diane sighed as she watched the three argue on how to kill the holy knight. "Alright." meliodas spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. "Leave this to me."

Timeskip...

After returning to the boar hat and finding out that the two kids that ban had found were actually already dead, the sins along with king now aboard left. The group was now taking a break near a river, cooking fish that they caught from said river.

"Here captain, it's ready!" diane said, poking meliodas with a cooked fish that was bigger than the other sins. "Say aaaaaah!" "I can't fit that in my mouth." meliodas pointed out, keeping his eyes on the cooking fish meant for the non-giants. 'That's what she said.' (y/n) thought to himself before taking a sip of the alcohol in the mug to keep quiet.

"Hey diane, are you really okay now?" king asked in worry, floating slightly off the ground. "Huh...? Ye... Yeah!" diane said, looking away with a slight blush on her cheeks while nibbling on the cook fish she was trying to cox the captain with. "I'm okay now." "Stupid! I bet she just wanted attention from the cap'n, so she pretended to be hurt." ban snorted, already drunk. "Diane isn't that kind of girl!" king protested, holding a clenched fist out at ban. Diane only laughed nervously at the accusation.

"Calm down you two." meliodas said, stopping the two. Heading the captains words, the two stopped. King turned to meliodas and elizabeth in curiosity. "Speaking of girls, I never asked. What is your relationship with this girl, captain?" king inquired. "The "lovers" kind?" meliodas suggested, now behind elizabeth and massaging one of her breast. One of (y/n)'s eyes twitch. ""The grope and be groped" kind?" Meliodas was now beside the princess, putting one of hands on his abs. (Y/n) glanced at elizabeth's face. "Sir meliodas, um... Please..." elizabeth started before noticing the shadow over the blonde haired boy. "Huh, maybe it's-" meliodas was interrupted as his head was sent into the ground hard. "Damn pervert." (y/n) snorted before looking at king. "This is the third princess of the kingdom, Elizabeth Liones."

"A-a princess?! You guys should have said so! If I had known, I would have made myself presentable!" king exclaimed before starting to shake. "T-that's okay, you don't-" elizabeth was interrupted by king becoming a fatter and older version of himself dressed in a similar attire to that of noble families. (Y/n) stared dumbfounded by it while ban spat out the beer in his mouth. "I completely forgot he could do that." (y/n) sighed. Finally able to pull his head free from the ground, meliodas looked up at king. "Hey, your clothes changed!" meliodas noted in surprise. "Look closer!" a drunk ban exclaimed.  "This appearance actually requires a lot of concentration." king explained before bowing to elizabeth. "I am the grizzly's sin of Sloth, King, of the eight deadly sins. Pleased to make your acquaintance." "Sheesh, what a pig." hawk snorted. "A pig calling someone a pig... Huh." (y/n) remarked before taking a sip of his mug. "O-of course, the pleasure is all mine." elizabeth said gratefully, a look of being uncomfortable appearing on her face from the closeness of king's face. "I was unaware you were a princess! Please forgive my poor manners in the Necropolis!" king said. "Think nothing of it! Please don't be so stressed out. Feel free to relax." elizabeth said with a smile.

King backed up. "Oh. Well, if you insist." king said before with a small puff, returning back into his original form. The fairy boy fell back and rested on his floating pillow. "I'm out of practice." king groaned. "That was exhausting!" "His clothes changed back!" meliodas noted in surprise. "Look closer damnit!" both the fox and wyvern sins exclaimed in unison.

"I have to say, you sure are powerful, Sir king. You defeated an enemy who three people were struggling to fight, all by yourself." elizabeth noted in awe. "While I am indeed fairly powerful-" "Don't you mean "fairy" powerful?" (y/n) interrupted with a snicker. Everyone looked at the (h/c) haired boy impassively. "Fuck you guys, I'm funny." (y/n) huffed, taking a bite of the cooked fish. "Anyway, while it's true that holy knight was a formidable opponent," king looked at meliodas, ban, and diane. "You three should have been able to handle it as strong as you used to be." Elizabeth and hawk looked at the fairy king curiously.  "W-what does that mean?" hawk inquired. "Alright you four, fess up... What happened to your [Sacred treasures]?" king inquired. "I lost mine." diane answered truthfully with a innocent look. "I sold mine!" meliodas answered with a cheerful grin. "Mine got stolen." ban grinned. "Mine no longer exist." (y/n) smiled happily. A look of horror appeared on king's face as it changed into the more chunky version. "Shame on you!" king said in horror before looking at the other sins in panic.

"You mean to tell me that the [Sacred treasures], entrusted to us by the king of Liones when we eight deadly sins formed were..." king looked at meliodas. "Sold?!" "I needed the money for the bar." meliodas defended himself while making a funny face. King then turned to ban, who was very drunk and was using hawk as a table to support the weight of his body. "Your's was stolen?!" king exclaimed. "When I was locked uuuup~." ban explained. King then turned to (y/n). "What do you mean your's no longer exist?!" "Um... Kaboom?" (y/n) smiled sheepishly. Finally there was diane, who was using the expression of an innocent girl and at the same time using the puppy eyes. "Am I a bad girl?" diane whimpered. "W-well, if you had misplaced it, no one's to blame!" king said, looking away with a small blush. 'whipped.' (y/n) remarked inwardly.

"Don't be in such a huff, king. These guys do pretty well barehanded." hawk remarked in defense, approaching. King turned slightly to look back at the pig. "Good sir pig." king said. "S-sir pig?" hawk repeated in surprise. King turned fully around before gesturing to the lake beside their little camp. "Let's say that this lake represents the mana of one of the sins." king said. 'He should be more descriptive of which sin he is talking about. Because some of us require a ocean to be represented.' (y/n) thought to himself while listening to the conversation between king and emergency food. "No matter how much there is, your hands limit you." king explained before clenching his hand into a fist. "But if they used a weapon, especially their [sacred treasures]," King held his hand out to the lake, a spot in the lake started rising up while beneath it looked like a miniature whirlpool. "they could draw forth vastly greater amounts of mana." Hawk and elizabeth watched in awe as a big bubble formed from all of the water being piled together.

"[Sacred treasures] sure are awesome, huh?" meliodas remarked, having been crouched besides hawk. "Oh, it all makes sense!" hawk said before grabbing the blonde by his shirt with his hoofs with an annoyed expression. "Why the hell did you give yours up?!" hawk squealed in annoyance, shaking meliodas back in forth. The blonde had a careless smile on his face.

Noting that his example was understood, king released the water before crossing his arms. "In any case, we will need to locate your [Sacred treasures]." king said before shrugging. "Assuming that you're serious about the realm."

Elizabeth got up from her sitting position. "Excuse me..." elizabeth said, causing king to look at princess. "Sir king, you were working with someone inside the castle, weren't you?" elizabeth inquired, placing a hand on her chest. "Yes, more or less." king answered, floating down to the point he was on the same level as elizabeth's face. "Do you know what became of my father and sisters?" elizabeth asked, worry clearly in her voice. "The king and the other princesses?" "No, I'm sorry." king answered sadly. "Not to sound like a downer, but going off how some of the holy knights we have ran into have been trying to kill elizabeth, you don't think they have gotten rid of the king and other two princesses?" (y/n) inquired before watching a crestfallen expression appear on elizabeth's face. "N-not that I think they actually did!" (y/n) added, waving his hand in a no motion. The (h/c) swordsmen could feel annoyance directed at him, causing him to sweatdrop.

Timeskip to night time...

"Why am I in this room?!" king asked annoyed, looking down at hawk while ban was asleep on the bed. "Cause there isn't space anywhere else!" hawk retorted. "I'll rough it outside, then." king huffed before blushing a little at the remembrance of diane already asleep outside. "At least then, I'd be with diane-" "Captain hawk, let's sleep..." ban said in his sleep, reaching up and grabbing king. "Stop that!" king protested as ban pulled down onto the bed, the king of fairy's floating pillow just floated in position. "You reek of booze! Let go!" king complained, trying to get free. "Swap successful!" hawk cheered with a wry smile before walking out the room, closing the door behind him.

"Sounds like those two are having a lovely time." (y/n) remarked sarcastically, pillow and a blanket in hand. "Where are you going?" hawk inquired curious, noticing the objects in the teen's hands. "I thought you slept with meliodas and elizabeth?" "Well when you have someone throw a technique that is powerful enough to level two kingdoms like nothing by a tsundere the same day you question your sexuality, it makes you technically want alone time. Besides I would rather not wake up tomorrow and "accidentally" kill cap'n because of waking up in the same bed." (y/n) explained in exasperation. "O-oh... okay." hawk responded, not to sure how to respond. "Welp, see you tomorrow. Goodnight!" (y/n) said, walking past the pig. "And don't worry about roping cap'n. I already took care of it." (y/n) added before walking down the stairs. 'I must be the only normal one here.' hawk thought to himself with a sigh before heading to bed.

The Next Day...

"That town clinging to the side of the mountain is Vaizel." meliodas explained, a hand held over his eyes as he stared at the small town, elizabeth, hawk, (y/n), and king standing beside him. "It's a merchant town." "Is it really here?" hawk inquired curious. "That customer a while ago said that a hammer was brought in that was so big no one could wield it, remember?" meliodas responded, turning to his pig companion. "No one can wield it?" elizabeth repeated in confusion. "Giant hammer that no one could wield? I have a good feeling we have already found diane's hammer." (y/n) said.

"Screw that, do something about my clothes!" ban moaned in annoyance, approaching the group with his hands in pants pockets, shirtless. "Cover up with an apron." meliodas responded with a deadpanned expression. "Wish I was good friends with a goddess that somehow knew my clothes size."  ban huffed quietly, (y/n) merely grinning in response.

"That's not important!" diane cried, slamming her fist into the ground, knocking three sins, a princess, and a pig into the air. Of course, meliodas was looking at the elizabeth's panties while airborne.

"Why am I being left behind to mind the tavern?!" the giant whined after all landed and the other two made it back to their feet. "We have to. Ever since a giant went wild at their festival a few years back, they've been banned from town." meliodas explained to the upset giant. "I heard about it. It was supposingly the opposite of David and goliath from what I heard about it." (y/n) hummed. Meliodas nodded. "We'll come right back after we see what's what." the blonde said, turning to walk away from the others. "No, it'll be boring!" diane whined in protest. "Um, I'll stay behind too." elizabeth finally said,causing both meliodas and (y/n) to turn to her. "Are you sure?" diane asked surprised, her outburst stopping. (Y/n) noticed a worry but slightly relieved look in the blonde's green eyes. "Sure, I'd love to have a girl's chat for once." elizabeth assured the giant with a closed eyes smile. "A girls' chat..." diane repeated softly with excitement. "Alright, let's go!" meliodas exclaimed before all the boy's left the girls to their girl talk.
------------------------------------------------------------
Happy New Year!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.9K 91
Where we all come and criticize ships! I'm not hating on anyone's preferred ship, this is just for fun. Also I go on short hiatus's from time to ti...
41.2K 1.2K 15
love at first sight with the demon king's executioner This story is discontinued and will be rewritten as "No Sin" on my profile.
15.9K 539 10
The 10 commandments have been defeated, the curse has been lifted, the Kingdoms have recovered and everyone else is going on about their life. The S...
63.5K 706 5
Meliodas and his friends arrive at a place called "Lyboruo Village". Completely unaware of who their about to meet and what will transpire during the...