*To BE DELETED SOON* β„³π’Άπ“Žπ’·οΏ½...

By KyKy4129

This all started when Rachel was on vacation...If feelings for the enemy become too strong can they keep it... More

Complications
Vacation
You Did WHAT?!?
His plan
The end of My beautiful vacation
opinions and Mistakes
The Other Glitter Force?
Compliments
Ira's Perverted side
What's Next?
New Siblings!!!
Truth or Dare
More Precure???
Ira sings...
Family Issues And The Match Makers
Dream of Magnolia
The game
Time Travel.
Before We Go and once we go
Suspicious
Glitter Joker
Getting over it
Madyson?
Lies
Marmo's Cousin
Fight
A/N
Reboot
New Cover

update on the new book

68 1 0
By KyKy4129

I've finally taken the time to continue writing where I left off, so the new version is only a week or so away.

I should mention that all the supposed "lemon" stuff between Ira and Rachel will be snipped from the plot.
Maybe it's because when I was in middle school I didn't mind writing such stuff about characters that were older than me, but  I don't feel comfortable writing that about them now. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I don't mind adding wholesome scene's like they cuddle or share a short kiss.

And no need to worry, I will not put those weird little author notes on the middle of the story, because I can't even fathom why I would need to input my opinion during the middle of a paragraph.

That's all, I hope you guys enjoy the new book once I've started releasing the chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 94 30
This is a fanfiction of DokiDoki! Precure (Glitter Force: Doki Doki). I wanted to make a fairly innocent, emotionally moving love story with the char...
427K 11.3K 66
Lucy Heartfilia is a 16-year-old. Her mother had died early and her father's business collapsed. Finally having been able to join the most renown gui...
4.3K 186 21
This after the events of Doki Doki precure! But after the defeat of King selfishness and his minions are put back to sleep until three years later wh...
26.1K 749 37
"It's fine, Natsu, I don't need a heart anyways" were the last words she uttered before her and her bestfriend walked through the doors of fairy tail...