New Siblings!!!

Rikka's P.O.V
Yuki:Nice to meet you Maya. Dom:Eh. Maya:Well I gotta go Rikka...dad needs help running the shop since him and grandpa are competing again.

Ok see you at school tomorrow and don't forget to study for the test! Maya:I won't! Ira:Actually I'll see you in a few seconds Rikka.

Where're you going? Ira:Can't say. He teleports away and Raquel runs up to me in human form.

Raquel:There's the dark heartbeat of a distane we have to go! But what about them? He looks over and puts them in a bubble.

What's that gonna do? Raquel:It's a pixie bubble that can't be broken so you can watch them while you fight!

Whatever let's go. The girls knock on the door and drag me to the distane. I could've found it myself.

Clara:Sure that's what you say now. Anyway let's get this over with. I look at the bubble they're in before transforming.

Where's Natalie? Maya:She's coming don't worry. Mackenzie:Then let's get this over with.

Maya:Ready girls. Clara, Mackenzie,Rikka:Yep!!!
All:Togetherness power arrow!!!! Distane:So shiny!?!

(They detransform)

Ira:Ok I'm good now! You weren't even trying. Ira:Well that's because I'm not in the mood to eat the dark heart so there.

Maya:Bye Rikka! Bye Maya! She drags Mackenzie with her and Clara comes over. Clara:Rikka who're they? Oh,The little kids in the bubble?

Clara:Yeah. Raquel:Those Are Rikka's new siblings. Clara:Really!!! Yes...Raquel will you let them out the bubble now.

He releases them and they run over to us. Yuki:Big sister your friends with Mackenzie Mack and your all superhero's?!?

Ummm. Dom:So What superhero's suck. Ira:He has a point. One week without food. Ira:I was kidding don't starve me?!?

Clara:That's what you get,Bye Rikka! Bye!!! Ira:PLEASE!?! He dropped on the ground. Yuki:I wouldn't forgive him especially since he's a super villain.

Good point. Ira:HEY!?! Yuki:Well it's true. Raquel:She's my favorite of your two new siblings. Dom:Good cause I don't like you anyway.

Ira:Rikka. Yes Ira? Ira:Can I be forgiven if I give you a present. Sure but I don't want the present. Ira:Why not?

You know exactly why. Yuki:Why? Nothing you need to know. Dom:I'm bored. Then hurry up so I can do my homework.

Ira:I'm hungry. I know that already your always hungry. Ira:Then we can hurry! Whatever you say.

He grabs me and Yuki's hand and Dominic hugs him then teleports us to the kitchen. Ira:Ok now can I eat? Fine now sit down before I change my mind.

Ira:ok! He sits down and Yuki walks up to me. Yuki:Why do you not destroy him? Because he's not MY enemy.

Yuki:Then whose enemy is he? My friends. Yuki:Then Why do you fight him? Because it's my responsibility.

(Ira was fed and Yuki asked about 100 more questions)

Yuki:What abou-. Yuki look at the time I should put you guys to bed. Dom:I'm not tired. And I don't care. Ira:Haha you got yelled at by Chef Rikka.

Don't be mean. Dom:What kind of villain are you? Ok WELL I'm not gonna let him answer that question. Ira:I'm a-. ENOUGH!?!

I picked up Dominic and Yuki and rushed them to their new room. Dom:I wanted to know what he was gonna say. I already know.

Yuki:Is this our room!?! Yep that half is yours and the other half is your brothers....Now goodnight and I'll see you in the morning.

Yuki:Goodnight! Dom:Night. I shut the door and go back to my room to finish my homework.

 I shut the door and go back to my room to finish my homework

(Incase you wondered what they looked like Yuki and Dominic.(>^•^>)They're twins maybe even closer can't tell though....

Ira:I wanted to tell him something. To bad perverted villain. Ira:Oh so now I'm villain? Yep. Ira:Then Your super Chef.

I'm trying to do my homework. Ira:I know. Then why are you bothering me? Ira:Because I'm a villain.

Ok Ira I get it your a young mercinare happy now can you leave me alone so I can finish my homework? Ira:Hmmm. He picks my homework up and levitates.

Ira give me my homework!?! Ira:How about no. IRA!?! Ira:If you kiss me. Not a chance I have to focus.

He smirks and kisses me. IRA!!! He releases me and a trail of Sylvia connects us. Then he sets down my homework.

Ira:What was that about focusing?Shut up Baka.

Yuki's P.O.V
I heard Rikka yelling so I got up to go see what happened. Dominic followed me but we're twins so I don't care.

Dom:Where are you going? I heard big sister yelling. Dom:Oh. We quietly made our way over to her room to see Ira kiss her.

Eww!?! Of course we were whispering so no one could here us. Dom:Let's go! He dragged me back to the room since we had school tomorrow.

Dom:That's was awkward. I know. We laid back down we're lucky we're only one grade below Rikka or we would have flipped out about what we just saw.

(Time skip cause I don't know what to say)

Rikka's P.O.V

Ok Yuki and Dom time to get ready! Yuki:Ok...Just one more minute. Dom:Ugh!

 Dom:Ugh!

The hair and eyes aren't exact but that's what they looked like in their uniforms

Yuki:Done! Dom:Let's go. Ok! I walked them to school and ran to my classroom so I wouldn't be late.