VOID // VMIN

Από _kmchin

[A VMIN AU] Jimin turned 20 and that's the time where your soulmate's name starts to engrave on your wrist... Περισσότερα

/1/
/3/
/4/
/5/
/6/
/7/
/8/
/9/

/2/

238 46 23
Από _kmchin

“Where did you go?” Jungkook asked  when he saw Jimin entered their house. They live together ever since they move to Seoul from Busan, even tho Jungkook's parents can afford a separate house for him, he decided to live with Jimin 'cause he's more used to be with Jimin than in a whole new city.

“The usual” the older answered, as he sat down to one of the couches in the living room. He leaned back and closed his eyes as he remembered the man he just met a while ago.

“What's with the smile?” Jimin got startled, He immediately opened his eyes and looked at where Jungkook at. He saw the younger eyeing him suspiciously, as if he just commited the biggest crime and Jimin can't help it but laugh.

“Stop eyeing me like that, Kook” he said in between laughs

“I just want to know why are you happily smiling there” Jungkook put down the plates, he was holding, at the table. It was already lunch time and its his turn to prepare their food “It's not that i don't want you happy. It's just that, your smile is too genuine today and i just want to know what happened” he continued without looking at Jimin. He busied himself on preparing the table and of course to not see what will be his hyung's reaction. When suddenly he felt arms that was wrapping him from behind.

“I just met a void, Kook. I'm just happy that someone out there shares the same fate as mine” Jungkook held the older's arms and slightly tap them, as if a sign of comfort. He knew that his hyung is a void but he tried cheering him up that he'll get it soon. A part of him feels guilty about it 'cause he felt like he was the one who forced him to wait but also he just can't bare to see his hyung being all sad and devastated. Being the crybaby he is, when he's with Jimin, tears are starting to form on his eyes.

“If you let those tears fall, i'll be mad” Jimin hinted that the man he's hugging now is in the verge of crying and he was right when Jungkook stared at their ceiling, took a deep breath and groaned a bit. Jimin giggled and tightened the hug.

“Don't blame yourself for anything regarding my soulmate shit. We both know that it's inevitable and it's not like you wanted me to be miserable, Kook” Jimin removed his arms that was wrapping at the younger and he walked to where his usual sit on the dining table “For now, let's start eating. I'm starving” They both laughed and started to eat their lunch.

“How's Seokjin hyung?” Jimin asked, as he took a bite of the Kimchi rice that the younger prepared. Undeniably delicious.

“He's still busy. Handling a company isn't really easy, i guess”  the younger shrugged. He doesn't really mind at all if his soulmate is too busy. He accepted that fact since the first time they met, he's not jealous either nor mad. Jungkook supports Seokjin's career, the same way the older supports him on his passion. His soulmate makes sure to give time and attention to Jungkook when he had the chance, so he's all good.

“Plans on settling down with him?” Jimin boldly ask. They never talked about this before 'cause Jungkook is still so young to get married but today, he just feels like asking him that question.

“Is this your way of getting rid of me in this house?” They laughed “Even if we get married, I'll ask Jin to still leave with you”

“Silly”

“It's true”

“Finish your food, Kook” Jimin almost forgot that Jungkook won't be forever with him. Sooner or later, Jin and Him will decide to settle down and have their own family. Imagining that he'll grow old all by himself is scary as fuck but what can he do anyways? it's not like someone is destined to be with him. His fate is already decided since he turned 20 and that's to grow old alone.

It was already dark and Jungkook fell asleep already. They just finished binge-watching the younger's favorite movie, Avengers. He still finds it hilarious how Jungkook still cries when his favorite superhero dies. They already watched it like 100th times and his reaction is still the same. He just hoped this moment won't stop but he's not selfish either.

Jimin went inside his room after cleaning the mess on the living room. He saw Jungkook's tired and sleepy eyes that's why he initiated to clean their mess and just let him take a rest. He went towards his bed and lay down, he haven't showered yet but he felt so tired to do so. Physically, Emotionally and Mentally tired.

'Love shouldn't be dictated by some sort of ink that appears on your wrist. This buddy here, he's the one who's in charge on who we should fall in love with'

Namjoon's words suddenly lingers unto his mind. At first he doesn't understand what it meant but after thinking about it for like a hundredth times, he finally understood the point of it.

Maybe he's not really destined to be alone, maybe he was just too engrossed to the thought of 'you and your soulmate are the only ones whose destined to be together', Maybe there's still someone out there who'll be with him regardless the fact of him being a void. He's right, no one can dictate who'll you love, it's still your heart whom decides about it.

For the past 5 years he was so devastated about not having his own partner that he waited for too long but right now after those words from Namjoon, he felt like he wasted 5 years of his life throwing tantrums and whining about it. He laughed.

'Maybe if i think out of the box since before i wouldn't be like this right now' he thought.

Jimin tucks himself to bed and decided not to shower for the night, he's just too tired for it and he'll do it when he wakes up tomorrow. He closes his eyes and suddenly flases of memories about him and namjoon flashes in his mind. He smiled.

'When will i see you again?'

*****

“You're early?” Jimin looked to where the voice was and he saw Namjoon beside him.

Jimin woke up early today and he decided to take a run in the usual park. He runs for thrice in a week and today he decided to do so. After a few laps he stopped on a pond, near where the huge tree was, and take a rest. He was sitting on one of the big rocks and was busy staring at the pond where colorful fishes are freely swimming and this man beside him came.

“Just decided to go for a run, you?” He took away his eyes from Namjoon and looked back to the fishes. He suddenly felt nervous beside the tall man he's with and he doesn't have any idea why he felt that way.

“Just because” Namjoon sat down at one of the rocks as well and took the fish food that was in his pocket and started throwing some at the pond to feed the fishes.

“You love fishes?” Jimin casually asked when he saw what the older did.

“I love nature”

“I see” the only thing Jimin can say. Looking at Namjoon he's surely like what he's doing right now. His eyes are glowing while feeding the fishes and that made him smile. Who even thought that a giant man like him is so satisfied just by feeding a fish. Surely, you can't judge a book by its cover and he's also right when Namjoon called him tiny 'cause he's giant as fuck that made him looks so small.

“You're staring at me again” Jimin was taken aback, he didn't notice that he was again staring at the man in front of him. He felt his cheeks heat up that makes it more embarrassing for him

“Chill Jimin. It's just me” the younger rolled his eyes  that earned a chuckle from Joon.

“I just can't imagine that you're a goddamn giant, Joonie” Oh fuck, Joonie? great Jimin, where did that shit came from?

“You have nicknames for me now, ey?” Jimin mentally hit his head. This is really embarrassing for him, he didn't know why he called him that. It seems like his mouth has a mind of its own that uttered that cute nickname. He can't deny that the nickname was cute and fit for Namjoon. 'but, isn't it too early for nicknames?'

'oh fuck Jimin, pull yourself together'

"Don't worry. i like it, minie” Jimin's eyes went big than it's usual cresent looking eyes. His cheeks that was already red has turned darker, if that's even possible, his heart races too fast as well.

'Calm down Jimin. Calm the fuck down. It's just a nickname, it's not that special. yeah, it's not. Pull your shit together'

He cleared his throat as if that'll will make his heart stop pounding so hard and fast and look away from Namjoon. He decided to stare at the sky and maybe it was a good choice 'cause it's starting to make him calm.

“It's cute”

“Just like you”

'oh, fuck'

*****

Joon invited Jimin to eat breakfast which the latter gladly accept the offer since he's starving. Jimin didn't eat breakfast before going for a run and so he has all the reason to feel hungry after a few laps.

They both ordered pancakes, also, a flat white coffee for Joon and a hot choco for Jimin.

“Let's eat?” Namjoon invited that  earned a nod and a smile from the younger. They started to eat peacefully. Jimin took a mouthful bite of his pancake and hums as he was so satisfied with the taste of it. It was heavenly delicious, Jungkook and him can cook pancakes but this one is beyond his expectation.

“It's delicious, isn't it?” Jimin nodded still busy chewing his food “It's my brother's recipe. He owns this cafe”

The younger stopped chewing on what he heard, his mouth is still full of pancakes that makes his cheeks bloated and looked at the man in front of him. Namjoon chuckled at the sight of him, he's undeniably cute.

“Don't look at me like that, minie. Finish your food” Jimin did what he said, he quickly chew his food and swallowed it, so he can proceed on asking questions that was on his mind. He drank from his hot choco and wiped his lips, as he cleared his throat and looked at Namjoon whose busy staring outside the cafe shop. He's effortlessly beautiful, how on earth?

He snapped out himself from a sudden trance “Where's your brother?" he started to ask

“Busy with his passion” Joon plainly answered, eyes are still fixed on those people whose just passing by and doing their own thing.

“How about you? What do you do?”

“Florist”

“You sure love nature” Jimin can't deny that he's in awe after he found out what the man does. He's just used to seeing girls doing that kind of job. Namjoon is breaking the norm and he likes the thought of it, seeing a man so engrossed to nature is one of a kind. Jimin loves flowers as well but he thinks that it ain't that deep compared on how Joon loves them.

Captivating. That's the word that fits Namjoon.

“How about you?” Namjoon asked the younger pertaining about what he's doing as well. He looked at Jimin and the latter was flustered with the sudden eye contact.  It was Jimin's turn to look away from him and gazed at his drink as if there's something special about it.

“Dance instructor” Jimin answered.

“You love dancing?” A smile formed at Jimin's lips and his eyes turns crescent, He nodded as a response to him. Jimin loves dancing ever since he was a kid, he joined lots of competitions and won ¾ of them. He even dreamt to be an idol but the work was just too much for him to handle and decided to be a dance instructor instead.

“Everytime i dance, i felt butterflies in my stomach. It's my first love and my eternal love. I dance when I'm happy, sad, lonely or even when I'm angry, it's my way to let my emotions out. I can't even see myself losing my passion to dance, it's like death and a painful one” he looked up and stare at Joon's eyes. He saw a proud looking eyes staring at him and that makes his heart melt. Jimin can't help but smile at him and his sight is starting to blur. He's emotional.

Pursing his passion for Dance wasn't an easy journey. People kept on discouraging him and pulling him down. He stumbled and fall too many times, his classmates bullying him, calling him names, picking at him and so much more. That's where he met Hoseok, he was there during Jimin's hard times at the university. Hoseok never failed to tell Jimin how amazing he was when he dance, that he shouldn't let negativity eat him. Now, seeing Namjoon looking proudly at him makes him emotional. Few people looks at him like that and the rest judges him.

“Why are you crying?” Namjoon panicked when he saw tears fell from the younger's eyes. He also felt a slight pang in his chest. Namjoon immediately cupped Jimin's face and wiped the tears on his cheeks “Don't cry”

“I'm sorry, I was being emotional. I just saw how you looked at me and i just--” Namjoon cut him off

“I'm proud of you” Jimin held his breathe for a second, when he heard that from him. He looked at the man, whose cupping his face and staring at him intently, and for the nth time he felt his heart pounding fast. Why does he have this effect on me? Is my heart malfunctioning? fuck.

He felt Namjoon wiped his cheeks for the last time and patted his head after. He'll lie if he's gonna say that his heart didn't protest when the warmth of Joon's hands on his face was gone but he's not gonna admit it either so he tried pushing that thought at the deepest part of his mind.

Namjoon gazed at his wrist watch and looked at Jimin sadly “I need to go. I have to open the flower shop” he said.

Jimin smiled at him, “Go ahead. Thank you for the time and treat as well”

He saw Namjoon fished something from his pocket and saw that it was his wallet. The older opened it and took a white card in it and handed it to Jimin.

“Text me” Jimin accepts it.

Namjoon hurriedly went out of the cafe after exchanging goodbyes with Jimin, whose still at the cafe looking at the card where Namjoon's number was. He gazed at his empty wrists and heaved a deep sigh.

Maybe it's the right time to finally stop hoping for a name to finally engrave on my wrist.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

143K 9.7K 32
soulmate au. a alternate universe in which everyone's eyes are a dull grey, the only persons eye colour you can see is your soulmates. when you make...
43K 3.2K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...
46.8K 1.4K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
70.1K 4.1K 34
"Out of all people..." Tara mutters under her breath, shaking her head. Jin clenches his jaw in annoyance whilst looking down at the arrow on his wri...