RWBY (Ruby x Reader)

Par Sessylu75

A former team of Beacon first years were sent on a mission but although a success their bullhead went down. W... Plus

Characters
Ch 1 Meeting Team Rwby
Ch 2 Better Late Than Never
Ch 3 New Year but Same Material
Ch 4 Class Antics and Trouble Brews
Ch 5 Returning and Weapon Repairs
Ch 6 Playful Duel and a Fustrated Y/N
Ch 7 A Decision Granted
Ch 9 An Awkward Encounter
Ch 10 Captured
Ch 11 Rescue is a Go
Ch 12 A Revelation
Ch 13 Y/N's Confession
Ch 14 A Day With Ruby
Ch 15 Staying At Ruby's House
Ch 16 Ruby's Attempt at Cooking
Ch 17 An Awaited Visit
Ch 18 The Lake
Ch 19 All that Glitters is not Gold
Ch 20 Gift Exchnage
A Synopsis

Ch 8 Gamenignt

1.6K 38 64
Par Sessylu75

Yang was strangely the first to wake up before anyone else. She wasn't paying any particular attention to the ground in front of her leading to stumbling and tripping over Y/N.

Y/N: (wakes up) Wha? What was that thud?

At the exact moment Y/N as clear as night in day saw a single blonde strand of hair. Then he saw Yang's eyes turning red.

Y/N: Oh no. That can't possible be good.

Yang: Look at what you did!

Yang charged at Y/N getting ready to punch him but luckily he was able to create an ice shield in time. Unluckily it went right through with the force being strong enough to launch Y/N through the window. Luckily shattering glass slowed him down enough to catch onto the ledge with the sound waking up everyone.

Ruby: (startled) Are we under attack?!

Blake: What's happening?!

Weiss: Can you not! I need my sleep!

Y/N crawled through the window and laying against the wall.

Y/N: If you may pardon my language I must say what the hell was that for?

Yang: Y/N? I thought you were a burglar.

Weiss: Why are you here to begin with?

Blake: Why is the window broken?

Y/N: Ruby, remember this moment as I did say something would occur. Now if you will can you explain while I lay against this wall.

Ruby: Y/N didn't have his scroll and he couldn't go back inside.

Y/N: Red was kind enough to offer a place to rest for the night. Given the time of night we arrived I had to. Note to self blonde hair bad.

Weiss: Uhh Y/N you are kinda bleeding.

Y/N: (touches head) Huh. That cannot be good. (gets up) Now if you excuse me I must get ready for class.

Blake: You sure you shouldn't check if you have a concussion?

Y/N: No. Well normally as per tradition sake I would say good morning but as you know it is not a so good morning. Bye red and thank you I guess.

Ruby: (remembers nickname) Bye Frost.

Yang: When did this happen?

Y/N: Ask your sister.

With that you walk over the broken glass and went to your own room. After getting dressed and explaining to Tanner and Silver why you were gone you all went to Glynda's class. The other team arrived with Yang apologizing. At the end of the class you were going to leave it but Glynda reminded you.

Glynda: Y/N, I know that I need not to do but remember about detention.

Y/N: That I will. Till then I will make sure I will arrive in time.

Glynda: Okay.

Catching up to your team you all went to the cafeteria where you all were playing. Minutes late Yang goes up.

Yang: What are you doing?

Silver: Paper football.

Tanner: Looser buys drinks.

Yang: Ruby wants a game night and invited JNPR already so you know the drill.

Tanner: We will be there. Text the time.

Yang: Good now as for a looser buys drinks, I'm in.

Silver: You have lien if it comes down to it?

Yang: Yes, but unlike one of you I won't need it.

For the next 30 minutes what you all did was play the game and Yang ask for Silver to say something interesting. He grinned.

Tanner: No, no. Why in Remnant would you do that?

Yang: All I did was ask Silver for something interesting.

Y/N: You fool. Essentially you subscribed to what we call Silver's fun facts.

Silver: Did you know that ancient humans believed that Grimm were animals possessed by evil spirits or even the tortured spirits of animals themselves?

Tanner+Y/N: (groans) Ughh.

Yang: How interesting. Hit me again.

Silver: Did you know the larger the Grimm lives the larger it gets? Then did you know that bottled water is domesticated rain?

Yang: Hmm.

Silver: Did you know that the early history of Remnant has long since been forgotten, with recollections being passed down in the form of myths and legends.

Y/N: How? How can that be a fun fact?

Silver: Did you know that pineapple doesn't  belong on pizza?

Yang: Amen to that.

For the next thirty minutes this continued with the game continuing. Y/N  loss at the end due to accidentally flicking the table instead of the paper football.

Y/N: This isn't my day.

Tanner: Rules are rules.

Silver: Pay up.

Yang: Cola.

Tanner: Screw it, I want the same.

Silver: Same.

Y/N: I am a man of my word so four colas it shall be.

Yang: Nothing taste better than a free drink.

Y/N: Here. Now I would enjoy this but I do have a detention in a few minutes.

Tanner: What did you do?

Y/N: Things were found out and mistakes were made.

Silver: So you got caught.

Y/N: Yeah or we can look at this as a happy accident and call it a day.

Silver: Did you know nothing is illegal if you don't get caught?

Tanner: Uhh.

Yang: Hmm.

Y/N tried to say words but stumbled upon his words as he couldn't quite grasp it. He decide to leave and not even bother responding. Y/N went to the class.

Glynda: Go to your desk while I grade work.

Y/N: Why of course. This is your time after all and I am intruding.

Y/N sat at the desk thinking at how you have not seen Team JNPR as of lately. For a team with a blonde, orange, red, and black with a pink stripe it is odd. Glynda let's you early as you have been quiet.

Glynda: (finishes grading) You may go Y/N.

Y/N: Hope you have a good day.

Glynda: Thank you and bye Y/N.

You go to Team RWBY's room, knocked and went in.

Y/N: Where is Team JNPR?

Weiss: They could not make it. Mentioned Nora so take what you will from it.

Ruby: Y/N? Where were you?

Y/N: Detention. Remember?

Ruby: Oh yeah.

They all continued playing on the console with Y/N merely sitting down. Everyone played but you and Blake.

Y/N: Say Blake, would you happen to have a book to read for the time being?

Blake: Yeah. (gives book)

Silver was playing against Weiss and she was loosing badly. A moment later she loss.

Silver: For your failure you brought a great dishonor upon your family.

Weiss: It isn't my fault. The sensitivity was too high.

Silver: Sure it was.

Next was Tanner against Yang. The fighting went well for Tanner at first.

Yang: How? How do you keep on landing headshots?!

Tanner: Cause I use a bow as a weapon.

Yang turned her loss around as she rammed a plane right into Tanner, jumping out before it can explode. Next was Yang against Silver. It was unsure who would win.

Yang: You're gonna loose.

Silver: You made me get into serious mode.

At that moment Silver stopped laying down and leaned forward on his chair. Yang did manage to hijack the vehicle but Silver just did what anybody would do.

Silver: If I can't have it nobody can.

Silver crashed into a tree, blowing it up. No survivors meaning it was a tie.

Ruby: Hey Y/N what to play against me?

Y/N: (puts book down) Sure but let's play another game.

Ruby: Mario Kart.

Silver: On no.

Weiss: What?

Tanner: He has the tendency where he may not play but when he does Y/N does it for a long time.

Yang: Let's settle who won another way. We will need Blake as a score keeper.

Blake: Fine.

The five left with you and Ruby playing for quite awhile. It went back and forth as Ruby won the first round with a blue shell.

Y/N: (screams) How!? (calms down) Mind my profanity but fuck that blue spiked shell. This is some bullshit.

Ruby: From first to last. Ha.

Y/N: So this is how you want to play aye. Okay so be it.

The race went fine but as you were going you saw something strange. Ruby was deliberately
going back a few positions.

Y/N: (thinks for a few moments) Oh no.

You stop to get into second place before you then see a blue shell hitting first place.

Y/N: Thanks for the help Red. This is much appreciated.

Ruby: My plan!

Y/N: You think you can commit the same plan twice?

Ruby: Honestly yeah.

The race continued but right as your kart was going to go across the finish line you stop.

Ruby: What are you doing? You could've won.

Y/N: Ruby, it isn't all about winning. Though sometimes it is about sending a message.

Ruby: I don't need your pity.

Right as Ruby was about to cross the finish line you cross it yourself make sure you were one spot ahead of Ruby.

Ruby: You're still loosing Frost!

Y/N: Am I? I want to switch my kart.

He then went to his ultimate kart. The Yoshi moped. Ruby was rather curious.

Ruby: Why would you pick that?

Y/N: Style.

The race was not on your side as it went on you got hit by multiple red shells and you hit the same banana that you swore was yours. Though you found an interesting item. Ruby saw the item and immediately began to give you the puppy eyes.

Y/N: (looks at Ruby) There is no friends in Mario Kart.

Just as Ruby's kart was above a cliff with her hang glider Y/N activated lightning. You won the race but Ruby went from third to eighth.

Ruby: Meanie.

Y/N: You want to play another round?

Ruby: Yes!

They continued on playing as it grew more and more competitive. You both somehow ended falling asleep. Waking you Y/N found himself in the room still with Ruby hugging him and her cape over you two as a sort of makeshift blanket. Y/N facing Ruby face to face was of course naturally scared due to today's events.

Y/N: Uhhh. How did I get myself into this?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

131K 1.7K 11
(Y/N), a new transfer student to Beacon, has gained the attention of the school's youngest huntress-in-training, Ruby Rose. But what is it about him...
BLCK Par Fractal

Fanfiction

260 0 15
A few hundred years ago, in the land of remnant, the silver-eyed warriors kept peace and order, but one day, they disappeared. There are now very few...
34.2K 335 19
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who graduated from Atlas Academy. His team had gotten killed on a Search and Destroy mission and he was the only one who...
1K 31 32
RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures of grimm still roamed and evil forces st...