I've never been this nasty 2...

Por AknedMars

[Mature Content] James Francesco is known for being Mr. Nice Guy among his peers, Mr. Nice Guy to the women o... Más

I've never been this nasty 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 6

8.2K 171 22
Por AknedMars

I’VE NEVER BEEN THIS NASTY 2 (JAMES FRANCESCO)

Chapter 6

He kissed the side of her neck up to her lips and back to her neck and nestled with her whole body as he watched her beautiful features peacefully sleeping and still breathing evenly. He continued kissing her face until she moved and felt him beside her.

He gazed at her as she slowly opened her eyes. He chuckled at her expression when she saw him. Nakakunot  na nakakunot ang noo nito sa kanya at parang hindi ito natutuwa na sya ang una nitong nakita.

“Good morning La Mia Bella.” He charmingly smiled at her and she rolled her eyes and tried to escape from his warm embrace.

“Get off me.”  

“No La Mia Bella.” He buried his face on her neck and kissed it wetly and he felt her stiffened.

“James! What are you doing?!”

“Kissing you.”

“Just please get off me, baka pumasok si Manang, nagbilin akong gisingin niya ako.”

Tumunghay siya dito habang nakakulong parin ito sa bisig niya.

“Shhh, you’re too loud Spencer maririnig nila tayo at magigising si Manang kapag hindi mo hininaan ang pagsasalita.”

“What time is it?” Nakakunot noong tanong nito sa kanya at tiningnan niya ang suot na relo bago ito sagutin.

“3: 23 in the morning baby.” He answered.

“What?! Three in the morning, are you kidding me?” Pinandidilatan siya nito at naaliw siya.

“Yes, we can do some quickie before Manang wakes up, and I’m pretty sure she’ll not wake you up that early...” He grinned mischievously as his hand found its means to the center of her body.

“You are a pervert!” She hissed.

“Uh –huh, I know that already La Mia Bella.” He parted her legs with his hands, she moaned sexily when he slid his hand inside her lacey underwear and feel her.

“And you s –should stop t –this.” She stammered and he press his hardness to her then rub her clit with his thumb as his two long fingers made its way inside her wet, tender and sweet womanhood.  

“Do you really want me to stop La Mia Bella?” He asked as he continued teasing her.

“Oh James you’re a beast!” She arched her body to give him more access.

“And you are my harlot La Mia Bella.” He press and rub her clit harder that made her moaned louder.

“Oh, oh, James!”

“Give in Spencer.” He hoarsely muttered, this is not easy for him as it wasn’t easy for her either, his own arousal is too painful to ignore, his throbbing manhood is ready to nestled inside her, dying to feel the welcoming warmth of her womanhood.

“F –fine.” She shut her eyes and bit her lips.

With that he removed all their clothing, they were feisty, hungry and so hot for each other as they succumbed to the heat of fiery passion between them.

-

What was she doing? Naitanong niya iyon sa sarili niya, she’s a willing servant to him! She’s more than a willing pussy! And here she was staring at James’ handsome face as he sleeps in her bed! They made love … or they had sex twice. Mabuti na lamang at nagising siya ng maaga at hindi na niya hinitay pa ang katiwala upang gisingin siya.

James looks so good in her bed. He never really appreciated his features before pero ngayon ay masasabi niyang napakagwapo nga pala nito and he’s so sexy that he can sweep every woman off their feet! She can’t help herself from comparing him to his friends, Mitch is handsome pero hindi ito ang tipo na palaging ngumingiti except now that he got Sydney, he looks happy and contented, Yuri is a blonde sexy tiger from the north of Russia and he looks dangerous with his guns,  cars and other deadly weapons and most especially with his thick Russian accent, Jeff, Miles and Miller always take everything for granted at hindi marurunong magseryoso that everyone thinks that they are just a bunch of horny, sexy and infuriating arseholes kabaliktaran ni Morrison, Morrison is someone you know you can count on but expect him to forget your birthday or important occasions for he is one hell of a busy guy that knows nothing aside from making money … as for James, he’s a little bit of everything with his beautiful eyes, long eyelashes, sexy jaw sprinkled with three days stubble, broad shoulders, straight nose, thin lips and well a strong and huge equipment down there. She sighed and giggled with those descriptions by her for them.

Bumangon siya at nag sulat ng note, inilagay niya iyon sa unan niya bago lumabas ng kwarto at makihalubilo sa mga tao sa ibaba.

-

He must be dreaming, kinapa niya ang kama umaasang nandoon si Spencer, he wants to spend the whole day making love with her pero mukhang hindi mangyayari iyon dahil wala na ito sa tabi niya. He opened his eyes, bumangon na din siya and a note on her pillow caught his eyes. He read it carefully.

James,

Good morning your arse, I’m tired because of you and I hate you for that. Get out of my room without getting noticed by anyone you sneaky beast!

Spencer

He can’t help himself from grinning, he can imagine her making faces while she wrote down her sweet, lovely note for him. Nagbihis siya at sinunod ang nasa note nito, he carefully get out of her room without getting caught, dumeretso siya sa sariling silid at naligo bago tuluyang harapin ang babaeng minamahal.

-

Tanghali na pero hindi pa niya nakikita si James, bumalik siya sa kwarto para tingnan kung natutulog pa ito pero wala na ito doon, nang katukin niya ito sa kwart nito ay walang sumagot, pumasok siya pero gaya sa kwarto niya ay wala ito roon. Nagpasya siyang itanong sa mga katiwala kung nakita ang magaling na lalaki at ang sabi ng mga ito ay lumabas daw ito kanina pero walang sinabi kung saan talaga ito nagpunta, nagpasya siyang hanapin ito sa labas.

And there he was on a back of a horse, in boots, jeans and a white shirt opened showing his muscular chest. How typical! Shame that he have no Stetson, it will complete his cowboy get up but God help her, he’s so damn yummy looking like a Marlboro man as if he came out of one of its commercials on TV!

Humalukipkip siya at hinintay itong lumapit sa kanya, tumigil ito mismo sa harap niya at bumaba mula sa kabayo.

“Hi there beautiful.”

“Hello Marlboro man.”

“You know what, hop in and let’s wander in this awesome place.”

That was one brilliant invitation and she will never gonna take that down so she hopped in even with the soreness of her legs because of what he did to her this morning. She sat in front of him and she was barred between his arms.

“It’s beautiful here, I forgot how beautiful this place is.”

“Not as beautiful as you.” She blushed with that compliment, mabuti na lamang at nakatalikod siya dito kaya hindi siya nahirapang itago dito ang nararamdaman niya sa sinabi nito but he caught her since he turned her face to him and kissed her ardently. His fingers combing her hair softly.

“No, seriously, I forgot how beautiful this place, it’s been years since the last time I was here.” Paglilihis niya sa usapan palayo sa kanya at papuri nito maging sa ginawa nito, baka kasi kung saan na naman sila mauwi sa mga ginagawa nila, wasak na wasak na ang pride niya kung papayagan niya ang sariling magpatangay na naman dito.

“Well maybe that’s because you kept following Mitchell all around the world to confess your undying love for him.”

“Excuse me?” Naasar siya sa sinabi nito.

“You heard me.” Walang ngiti sa mukha nito, seryoso ito sa sinabi nito at nasasaktan siya pero tama ba ang nakikita niya? James looked like a jealous boyfriend pero imposible iyon.

“You know what, I’m going back to the mansion, mag isa kang mamasyal hindi na ako interesado.”

Bumaba siya at naglakad papalayo dito.

“What? You’re mad because I am telling the truth?” He sounded dangerous.

“Why are we having this argument?!” Sigaw niya dito.

“What argument? We’re not having an argument, I am just stating the facts here.” Itinaas pa nito ang kamay at napipikon na talaga siya.

“Of course we are having an argument, what the hell do you call this?!”

“A conversation perhaps.”

“I hate you! You infuriating bastard!” She shouted, napipigtas na talaga ang pisi niya sa lalaking ito.

“Oh really? Do you?” He mocked her.

“Are you jealous?” Buong tapang niyang tanong, wala na siyang pakialam sa sasabihin nito basta hindi na siya magpipigil pa.

“What? What made you think that I’m jealous?” He eyed her as if he is going to eat her.

“I don’t know! You tell me James because I am so tired of playing this game with you! You’re treating me like a princess, like some fragile delicate flower then the next thing I knew you are treating me like a slut and then I’ll find you in somebody else’s bed, now tell me James!”

Naiiyak na siya at nahihirapan na siyang magsalita, James just looked at her and then he walked out on her, leaving the horse with her. Nang makaalis ito ay hinayaan niyang bumagsak ang mga luha niyang kanina pa nagbabadya.

-

Yes he is jealous! Bakit hindi siya magseselos? Totoo lahat ng sinabi niya, Spencer followed Mitchell everywhere, flaunting her so –called –love for his friend while he mourned over his bleeding heart in one corner. He never treated her like a slut, she iis the love of his life, maybe she felt like one but that was an honest mistake and he did not admit that awhile ago, walang katumbas ang bawat effort ni Spencer para sa kaibigan niya at masakit iyong masyado para sa ego niya, yes, he’s protecting his ego, his pride for that is all he have left. Alam niyang hindi naman gusto ng kaibigan niya si Spencer pero nagseselos parin siya dahil alam niyang matindi ang nararamdaman ni Spencer para dito and now she is asking him if he’s jealous? Well of course he is! Pero wala siyang karapatang magselos, for Spencer he is just one animalistic fucker who enjoys being used by her.

Those words came out of him from nowhere, naglabasan na lamang ang mga iyon ng hindi niya inaasahan, dahil na rin siguro matagal –tagal tinitikis ang mga iyon sa loob niya.

Pero tama ba ang nakita niya kanina? Mga luhang nagbabadyang bumagsak mula sa mga mata nito? He shook his head, it’s impossible, but this is the second time she shed a tear for him? Nah, hindi iyon pwede, pinaglalaruan lamang siya ng isip niya dahil ang mga iyon ang gusto niyang mangyari.

Bumalik siya sa masyon at inayos ang mga gamit niya, he needed to get out of here.

-

Err, when you shines like gold, please remember me. Lels, Spencer and James, ahh, I don't have a word so ... fuck.

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

THANKS A BUNCH

SPREAD THE LOVE, NOT THE LEGS.

- AKNEDMARS

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 96.9K 47
Lennox Castillano - "Stained" (Boy Next Door #3) Ridge James Castillano - "First Heartbreak" A Castillano Legacy continues . . . Iris Lewis Faustino...
158K 5.8K 34
Ysabel Dolie Crivelli had her future planned out. She'll soon be married to her long time boyfriend, turned fiancé. Live in the house that they built...
249K 13.9K 27
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
1.9M 37.5K 68
The ruthless, snobbish and cold devil found himself falling for the angel witch.