Truth or Dare | Jungkook

De Molgeo

"You're mine now, remember? You put yourself in this situation. Not me." "Because of what I did?" "Yes" --- ... Mais

【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】

【Chapter 13】

942 32 1
De Molgeo

My eyes were burning with lack of sleep as I finished my last page of homework, my hands cramping up and my head beginning to slightly spin. 

"Ugh, what time is it," I groaned, turning my head to the clock. 6:20 am. 

I stared at it, my jaw slack. I just pulled an all-nighter? wonderful, I'm going to be a walking zombie at school today.

I let out a huff but resentfully stood up from my sitting position, dragging myself to my bathroom to get ready. 

I brushed my hair, covered up my few dark spots, and applied lip gloss to quickly finish off my time in the bathroom, hurrying through my normal routine. I stumbled back into my room and threw on my school uniform that were strewn across the floor and made my way down the stairs. I quickly made myself some oatmeal, gobbled it down, and silently said goodbye to my parents who were already gone to their jobs. grabbing the house key and my schoolbag, I opened and closed the front door and made my way to school unhurriedly this time.

~~~

The school day was quite uneventful this time around, the only eventful thing in the day was the realization that Jungkook wasn't there at all. In the few classes we shared, he never showed. I had come to the conclusion that he must be out of town or something. Hopefully he wasn't coming back anytime time soon, it was a little more peaceful with him gone. 

sorry buster, it's the truth.

The six grueling hours of school finally passed and allowed the kids go home with the usual bing of the bell. Grabbing my papers and bag, I made my way home sluggishly, remembering one thing; that I had t go clean Jungkook's house. 

I let out a huff of air as I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I need to get my sleep schedule in check before my body decides to just passing out. That or I quite school. I was okay with both. 

I was barely able to keep my eyes open throughout the whole day, repeatedly having to pinch my arm to keep myself awake. I looked down at my arms. They were covered in small red marks from my nails, almost looking like hives. 

"Aish," I grumbled, shifting my schoolbag on my shoulder as I kept walking. When I reached an intersection, instead of going my usual route home, I took a different way. But not to my house, someone elses. 

I soon arrived to the familiar white mansion and furrowed my brows in slight annoyance. No more going home and binge watching tv, but coming here and cleaning for hours straight.

straightening my back, I walking through the still open gate and reached the door swiftly, pulling it open and walking in. Looking over to the table with the note from yesterday, I quickly spotted a new note beside. 

"Huh, I guess someone was here recently," I murmured, grabbing it and reading it over quickly. 

chores for today

windows 

baseboards

"You're kidding," I said in dismay, scanning the house. Baseboards and windows seem to line every wall, going on forever. 

I let out a whine and gritted my teeth. Boy was my back going to hurt tonight. I reluctantly grabbed the cleaning supplies and suppressed a yawn.

"Ah, get it together Seo-Yun," I whispered yelled at myself, giving myself a light slap across the cheek. I just need to get this over and then I can go home. 

I began to aggressively clean every window in this house that I could find, staying away from closed rooms, unsure if I was allowed to enter. It took me 1 hour to finish the one job thankfully. 

But when I got down on my knees and began to scrub the baseboards, I could feel my eyes beginning to drop and my mind slowing down. 

"Ugh, I need to stop pulling all nighters for homework" I said, placing down the cleaning supplies. I sat down where I was and leaned against the wall. 

"They should of just sent me to jail," I muttered sleepily, resting my head back. "I wouldn't have to worry about school and I'd be able to sleep more." Shifting into a comfortable position, I let my eyes wander the room tiredly. 

"I just need...one break," I trailed off, letting my eyes close. No sooner did I escape reality and fall into sleep.

I could feel something warm on my face as soon as I regained my consciousness, but I didn't open my eyes right away.

I was still tired. However, while sitting in my spot on the cold marble I quickly noticed a small sound. It sounded like breathing. I opened one eye just a bit to see what I was hearing.

When I opened my right eye, I was met with Jungkook's face in front of mine.

I let out a loud shriek and tried to back up, but was unsuccessful.

"Geez, calm down," he said, annoyed. "I was checking if you were asleep." He stood up and looked down at me. "Get up, you're obviously not done cleaning."

"What, oh yeah," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. Gosh, this jerk just can't leave me alone can he. 

Wait, when the heck did he get back?

I instantly stood up and looked around. "Are your parents back? When did you get here?" I asked suspiciously. 

"No, just me. And it doesn't matter when I got back," he responded, turning his back. "I need you to go take my suitcases upstairs," he called to as he started to walk away.

"Wait, what," I asked. "Hey! I am not your servant!" I yelled at him. "I'm only here to clean." 

I gritted my teeth at the thought. 

"Yes, you are here to clean," He said, stopping.

 "Which means that you are currently my maid, Hm? That means you also have to do anything I ask you to do," he turned around and met my eyes with a smirk. 

What?

 I stood there frozen.

"My bags are by the door," He simply said and continued his way down the hall. 

"Maid? You're kidding," I whispered to myself. I had to do anything he said? There's no way I'd listen to this guy.

"I do not have to listen to you!" I shouted at him defiantly. He swiftly turned around and looked at me, unamused. 

"Then I just might as well call the cops on you and told them what you did that night."

oh man. That was a good point.

"I..." 

I couldn't find anything to say. He was right, technically he could call the cops and send me to jail. I let out an angry puff of air. This is blackmail.

"Where is your room," I asked through gritted teeth, narrowing my eyes at him. I guess I'd just have to listen to him right now.

"Upstairs, all the way down the left hallway. It should be a closed door. My suitcase is by the front door," he stated, and walked to the kitchen.

I let out a tiny groan as I made my way to the front door in search of this suitcase. This is madness, turning me into his slave? following his orders? I couldn't believe this man. 

I quickly spotted his luggage and grabbed it, wheeling it to the stairs and hauled it up the steps slowly. 

"Aish, what the heck did he bring with him.Bricks?" I complained once I reached upstairs, pulling it to his room. 

Once I reach the door, I stopped. Did he want me bringing these in? Did he specify?

I shook my head. Nope, he did not. In that case, I will leave them in front of the door. 

Thinking about walking into Jungkooks bedroom felt...weird. So I decided not to. 

I also decided that I wasn't going to finish cleaning the baseboards. A little welcome back present for him. 

I walked hurriedly downstairs and found my way to the door so I wouldn't have to see him again, just leaving when he was hopefully busy . Before I left, however, I heard something come up behind me. 

"What-" I turned around and almost ran into Jungkook's chest. 

"Yah! You scared me," I grumbled, slightly embarrassed. "What do you want?"

"Finished already? tsk, how lame," He said, clicking his tongue. "Are you sure you don't want to stay longer?" He put his hand up on the wall next to me. There was a devilish glint in his eyes.

"Uh, no thank you," I said, slightly nervous, and hurriedly walked out the door before he could say anything else.

"I hope to see you here tomorrow," I heard him say before I reached the gate.

"Yeesh, creepy," I whispered as I walked home. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5K 625 114
|COMPLETED| in this book You text with each one of BTS but your a different person each time cause you might end up with them. So you can't be the sa...
63.4K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
177K 7.8K 46
BTS X READER You know that cliche story where this girl had attracted the popular guy in school but another girl is jealous of her because she likes...
139K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...