Cookies & Cuffs

Per tea_bag_

"You know most people go to clubs or social gathering to find a date, not a fucking prison." 21 year old Melo... Més

Authors Note
The Scars Series
I| "Romeo Romero?"
II| "My gay best friend!"
III| "His pregnant fiancé!"
IV| "I got you a friend!"
V| "You're such a pervert,"
VI| "I'm literally in prison,"
VII| "Don't know her,"
VIII| "You broke Rule No. 2!"
IX| "Complete stranger,"
X| Cayden's science experiment
XI|"Regla número 3!"
XIII|"You're a good person,"
XIV|"Who is Cayden Royce?"
XV|"Enjoy my parting gift,"
XVI|"Oh no, my poor James,"
XVII|"Tank who?"
XVIII|"Cookiessss..."
XIX|"Melody, I'm married."
XX|"I thought you left me,"
XXI|"Melody, stop following him!"
XXII|"Mum and dad are fighting,"
XXIII|"Guys, we've got incoming,"
XXIII.2| "Don't say her name,"
XXIV| "What's his name?"
XXV| "Tragic villain backstory,"
XXVI|"There goes your rule No.4,"
XXXVII| "You joined a gang!"
XXVIII| "I thought we were family,"
XXXIX| "It's about to rain."
IX | "The family business,"
Thank You

XII|"Life really is a bitch, huh?"

8.5K 368 28
Per tea_bag_

Melody

"No don't open the door!" I whisper yelled, leaning against the door, "They probably followed your stupid asses to here and now they're going to kill us all,"

Cayden sighs, "Melody, you don't even know who it is,"

I stared at him, my eyes wide, "I don't know who it is?" I repeat, "This coconut here just threatened some guy over the phone while shoving pizza in his mouth and now someone's trying to break into my house," I glare at Smirks whose name apparently shall not be revealed, he goes by Ghost but I prefer Smirks or Coconut. He holds his hands up in surrender.

Cayden shakes his head at me and tries to explain, "Melody, he wasn't threatening an enemy, it was literally-"

I cut him off, pointing at E in the corner who looked like he was judging me, "maybe we should send E, the guy could just stand there and they'd run away,"

He shook his head, "maybe if you'd actually listen, you'd know that there's no danger outside,"

I rolled my eyes at him, "danger or not, someone clearly wants to break my door down. Also, if it's someone you guys know, they're probably dangerous!"

Nice looks offended as he stares at me, "hey! We're not dangerous, we're the good guys,"

I raise a brow at him, "you threatened to kill Coconut if he touched your pizza and good guys can be dangerous too,"

He gasps, "hey! You threatened us all if we touched your pizza and you don't see us calling you dangerous,"

Me and dangerous... This is not a comedy show.

"Come on Melody, just open the door, the poor guys probably freezing out there," Cayden steps forward.

"Take another step and I'll push you outside," I threaten.

They all look amused while Smirks looks like he's ready to burst into laughter, instead, he decides to say, "that's a pretty serious threat Boss, I wouldn't move if I were you,"

Cayden sighs, his jaw clenching as he looks down, he's so done with me...

"Cayden did you invite any more people from your gang?" I ask, at least the knocking stopped.

"I didn't," he simply states side-eyeing Smirks.

"¡Todos ustedes, estúpidos idiotas, me van a matar! ¿Por qué me estoy haciendo esto?!" I rant, I really wanted to scream at this point.

"Oh no, she's speaking Spanish again, she's pissed," smirks decides to comment. Damn, right I am!

"Hello, can I come in? It's kinda cold..."A small voice says, Awh he sounds nice.

They all look up at me, are they giving me puppy eyes..?

I sigh, backing away, "if your planning on inviting the whole lot, I expect you to at least pay rent," I turn around, opening the door a little, just to see who it was. Let's hope I don't regret this.

On the other side stood a boy, he looked fairly normal, but he also tried breaking my door so who knows. He notices the gap and turns with a hopeful smile on his face, "hey..."

I narrow my eyes at him, "let me see your arms,"

He looks confused and furrows his brows, but still pulls his sleeves up, revealing a tattoo less arm. I nod, opening the door, fully, "you may come in,"

I turn around to find the guys staring at me once again amused, but they also looked like they were proud of me. Why would they be proud of me? Weirdos.

"Close the door on your way in," I walk past the group, back to the living room where the tv was now playing a new episode of Lucifer. I sat down on the couch, waiting for the idiots if they actually decided to join, oh no, what if they run away with Cayden?!

Lucky before my brain could jump to another conclusion, they decided to show up, Cayden and Smirks sat beside me while the others sat on the single couches on the side, leaving Nice to sit on the armrest besides Smirks.

"So, who are you?" I ask, turning to the boy, he was definitely different from the other four, while they all look like they could kill anyone with their pinky he was on the other end of the spectrum, he looked really innocent.

He was taking his jacket off as he turns to me, his soft brown eyes staring at me widely, geez why does he look so soft! I notice him staring at the others, probably unsure as to what he can or cannot say.

Cayden gives him a nod of approval, the boy turns back to me, "I'm Max," that's it?

I raise my brow at him, hoping he'd continue but he doesn't so I decide to say, "So you're part of this weird gang?"

Once again he seeks approval and only gets a shrug this time so he just decides to say, "I guess if this is what we are now,"

I tilt my head at him, "don't you look a little young to be in a gang?"

He narrows his eyes at me, "I'm 18, the same age as those two," he points at Nice and Smirks.

Nice looks away from the tv just to comment, "hey! I'm 19," his attention back on the screen.

"You guys are younger than me! You're all babies!" I exaggerate, but then pointing at the two older ones in the room, "Expect for you two, you guys are definitely not baby,"

"Why are you children in a gang?!" I ask, they should be out there living their lives!

I hear Smirks huff, "We stopped being kids the day life started treating us unfairly,"

I stare at him, moving my gaze around the room to stare at all these angst boys, I wonder what their stories are.

I sigh, "life really is a bitch, huh?" I lean back against the couch. I can't believe I'm actually sat here with a gang, a very sad gang, I really must be suicidal.

"Hey, you just swore," Cayden points out, I turn to him, only to find him staring at me with an amused look.

I narrow my eyes at him, "I've said a bad word before,"

He raises a brow at me, "I don't think fudge or whatever you say to cover your swears count," I gasp at him, smacking his arm.

I'm sure I've said a bad word before...Or have I actually been saying random words to replace my swears in front of Cayden for the past 3 months? Oh skittles-wait, even in my head? Seriously?!

"Quick question, I'm just curious, how come you wanted to check Max's arms?" I hear Nice ask, I don't bother turning to him, my eyes on the screen.

I shrug, "the rest of you all pretty much have tattoos and I figured, if you're not brave enough to get a tattoo, I doubt you're brave enough to kill anyone," stupid logic but Max just looked really soft so I had to make sure he wasn't covered in tattoos or something, completely tricking me.

"He could have it somewhere else," Cayden comments, still staring at me.

I roll my eyes, "I'm not gonna ask him to strip now am I," I turn to Cayden with a raised brow,  he shakes his head at me, a ghostly smile on his face.

"More pizza?" Smirks suggest, getting his phone out.

We all shrug, "meh, why not,"

- Authors Note -

This chapters a little meh, sorry guys

|Translation|
¡Todos ustedes, estúpidos idiotas, me van a matar! ¿Por qué me estoy haciendo esto?! - All you stupid idiots are going to kill me! Why am I doing this to myself?!

Thank you guys for reading, commenting or voting.💕

Stay Safe💕

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.6M 74.5K 87
Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as long as when she turns eighteen, she gets t...
99.1K 2.5K 63
Book 2 Of The Corrupt Me Series 18+!! "He gives her roses for his love...but she burns them with hate" Cyrus Winter A cold-hearted 18-year-old who sw...
6.2M 222K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
Broken Until You Per A L I X

Literatura romàntica

2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...