Who is going to save me?-My H...

Galing kay LadyNoir303

Authors: SakiMisumi123 LadyNoir303 Description of Part 1: Danny Phantom became a hero but not just any hero... Higit pa

~Prologue~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~6~
~7~

~5~

553 20 1
Galing kay LadyNoir303

Jazz is the first one to wake up. She went to the kitchen and made herself some coffee and sat down on a chair that was close to the window. As she watched the scenery in front of her she tried to imagine Danny flying through the air with his witty banter and some ghost to fight.

She gotten so used to watching him every morning and every night. Now it just seems sad. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she saw it was Sam."Hey, doing okay?" Sam asked."Fine, I guess. I just can't believe my parents are monsters. They're throwing away their family for nothing." Jazz said. Her hands started to shake and Sam noticed it. In an attempt to calm her down she hugged her.

"Jazz, no matter what, we will save Danny. Even if we have to die for it. Danny's safety is more important than anything now. He will be safe and sound and Jack and Maddie will pay for it. No matter what." Sam said."Thanks, Sam."

The sound of a phone vibrating echoed through the room. Jazz picked it up and saw it was an unknown number."It could be Lani and Andi." Sam said. Jazz answered the phone."Hello?" She said."Hi, it's me Lani. Sorry to bother you at this hour, but can we maybe meet up at a café or something?"

"Uh, sure. Is something wrong?" Lani cleared her throat."I'll explain everything later, but is it okay?" Lani asked."Yeah, uh there is a nice breakfast and lunch place close to the mechanic. We can meet up there in say a hour and a half." Jazz said.

"Great, thank you so much." Lani said and the call ended."Lani and Andi wants to meet up with us." Jazz said."Why?" Sam asked."I don't know. I told them we'll see them in an hour and a half so we need to get ready now." Jazz said.

Sam nodded and went over to Tucker's bed. Soon enough the sleepy teens were awake and started to get ready. They've packed their things and loaded it into the car and went over to the café.

When they arrived they immediately saw Lani and Andi."Morning." Andi said."Morning. Is everything okay?" Sam asked."Uh yeah. This isn't a life defining emergency but we need your help with something." Lani started.

"Now isn't the best time-"

"It will only take an hour. We are from Japan and from a superhero school and our principal send both me and Lani here to get a rapport from you guys since you saved Earth... where's Danny Phantom? You are Team Phantom, right?" Andi asked.

"This is why, this isn't a good time. We can't use precious time for this. I'm sorry and as for why Phantom isn't with us now... that's a long story." Sam said.

"Shit!" Everyone turned towards Valarie."What's wrong?" Tucker asked."I've screwed up badly. I forget something important at my dad's place. I can't go on without it."

"We're gonna have to go back for it, then. What is it?"

"The only charger I have for my equipment. There's no other like it. I've searched everywhere for something like it. I have the only one." Valarie said."We can quickly go back retrieve it and leave immediately." Jazz said.

"Are you crazy! If they find us in Amity then...you know." Sam said."Look, we're just gonna disguise ourselves, sneak into Valarie's place and get it back, then we leave immediately before the GIW notices us." Jazz said."The GIW? Aren't they the ones who hunts ghosts in the name of the government?" Andi asked."Let us help you." Lani said.

"How are you going to help us?" Tucker asked."We did say we are from a superhero school. We know how to fight. So if danger is following you, we will help you get out safely." Andi said."What powers do you have?" Sam asked crossing her arms.

"I have a dance fighting quirk. I can fight extremely well when I hear music." Andi said."I have a weird quirk, basically I have a flight and intangibility quirk." Lani said."That can help us." Valarie said."We barely know them. How do we know they're telling the truth?" Sam asked.

"Lani...give me a beat." Lani chuckled and started to sing a song. Andi went into an open clearing and started to do some moves. Lani just floated in the air and turned intangible going through a table."Okay, we believe you!" Sam said.

"So...what do you say?" Andi said."Fine. You can come with us." Sam said."Okay, then follow us." Jazz said as they got in their car. Andi is the first one on the motorcycle and Lani sat behind her. Jazz's car drove towards Amity Park.

When they arrived close to Valarie's place, they started to make a plan."Lani, can you sneak me in?" Valarie asked."Sure." Lani floated above Valarie and picked her up and turned them both intangible."Which window?" Lani asked."That one." Valarie said and Lani flew in.

Valarie immediately saw the charger on her bed. She grabbed it and saw the picture of her mom, dad and herself but as a baby."She's beautiful." Lani said."Thanks. I just wish she was still around." Valarie said.

"Valarie!"

Lani grabbed Valarie before her dad could come in and flew out. The moment they landed on the sidewalk, the got attacked."What the!" Lani shouted."Get in!" Sam shouted and pulled out a lazer. She started to shoot the GIW agents known as Agent K and O.

"Didn't we tell you to stay away from Amity?" Agent K said."We were just leaving!" Tucker shouted."Lani! Throw me!" Andi shouted. Lani grabbed Andi's arms and launched Andi through the sky being flying full speed towards the agents and letting go of Andi.

Andi immediately kicked both the agents in the head, hard, making them disoriented. They eventually flew straight into each other. Lani quickly caught Lani and landed on their motorcycle."Go!" Lani shouted and Jazz started to drive the car as fast as she could towards Wisconsin. Lani and Andi followed in persuit.

They eventually gotten out of the sticky situation and they stopped when they felt they were gone far enough.

"Why did they shoot at you? You saved the Earth for crying out loud!" Lani said."Give us a minute." Jazz said. The four teens huddled together.

"They said they were from a superhero school. They can actually help us free Danny." Tucker said."Yeah, that's in Japan and how do we know it's real?" Sam asked. Tucker turned away from them."From which school are you from again?" Tucker asked.

"UA."

"Thanks." Tucker said but got an elbow in his ribs."Ow, stop it with violence, would ya?" Tucker said and started to type into his PDA."It's real. Here's a location, pictures and everything. Whoa, one of the greatest heroes went there as well. It's apparently one of the best schools for superheroes in Japan." Tucker read.

"On the one hand it is far away from the GIW. They won't know what we are up too then." Valarie said."So, we are going to Japan?" Jazz asked."Sure... it's a safe place and those idiots' jurisdiction won't reach us." Sam said.

"Okay, so here is what happened." Jazz said and looked at Lani and Andi."Danny Phantom is in danger. He is captured by the GIW and is being tortured as we speak. He is my brother and I'm the only family he has left."

"Where's your parents?" Andi asked."They work with the enemy." Valarie said."Dang. So I'm guessing they threatened you?" Lani said."Yes, that's why we are leaving."

"Come with us to Japan!" Andi said."We can start a petition or something to save Danny. Many people there are grateful that he saved the Earth. Is the least we can do. He saved us now let's save him." Andi said.

"How are we getting to Japan? Can my car come with though?" Jazz asked."Sure. We just quickly need to make arrangements, but we'll probably leave tomorrow or the day after." Lani said.

Andi pulled out her phone and dails principal Nezu. She went over to a quiet spot as Lani explained to them how the school system and such works.

"So everyone there is basically training to become a hero?" Tucker asked."Yep and Phantom became a big inspiration there ever since he saved the Earth. Kids his age are still Heroes in training. Although, I guess it doesn't matter in the end." Lani said.

"Why?" Sam asked."Well, the only way to live is to the next right thing. That's what I was taught." Lani said."Then why go through the training? I understand stamina and fighting skills and such but why though?" Jazz asked."You can't be a pro hero without your licence. I know, dumb but it prevents from some random guy to put himself in danger. You are trained based on the quirk you have." Lani said.

"Okay, we have a flight booked for tomorrow. We just need a place to sleep." Andi said."I can book us into that hotel again." Sam suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Valarie said."Thank you for helping me get my charger." Valarie added."Your welcome." Everyone replied."Well, since we are going to Japan, what did you need?" Jazz asked.

"Just a rapport on your experiences when you saved the Earth. It's for extra credit." Andi said."You came all the way here for extra credit?" Valarie asked."Yeah, and I wanted to show Amity to Lani and we are trying to get her marks up though." Andi said.

Time skip...
Everyone was running around packing up their things to get to the airport on time. Lani and Andi didn't have a lot though but they helped everyone out."How are we going to get our weapons over there?" Valarie asked holding up a blaster."Don't worry about that. I got that covered. Principal Nezu made a special request. I have weapons to." Andi said as she showed them her sword and her crossbow.

"Fancy." Sam said as she looked at it."Thanks. Now let's get our stuff in the car and get to that plane."

At Danny's end...
Danny couldn't anymore. Everyday it is the same. Get pulled out of the cell, get whipped, get his injection and get cut open. Yesterday they saw what the blue liquid did to his liver. Maddie concluded it that the ingredients used could help Danny heal faster since Danny's system didn't kick it out but rather used it.

Danny still had hope though. He just wanted to get out of here. He just wanted to cuddle with Sam and kiss her. He missed his friends and sister.

Danny doesn't know why, but he thought back when he fought Freakshow. When his secret got exposed in front of everyone against his will. Did Jack and Maddie fake their emotions when they said they loved him for him?

Danny's glad that he erased their memories back then, but now...he realized he only delayed what could've happened.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Maddie poking his heart. Danny tried to speak but it only came out as jibber jabber."What? What's that? We should ignore you and continue on?" Maddie mocked him.

Danny's anger was slowly building up with every moment."Jack...its eyes." Danny was trapped in his ghost form now, thanks to the collar, so his eyes glowing will be more noticeable."Its emotions is connected to his powers." Jack said."It looks mad." Maddie said.

Because I am! Danny wanted to say but the gag prevented him again."Ha well." Maddie said and continued inspecting his heart. Danny flinched whenever she came close to it. "Sensitivity...high." She said as she wrote it down.

"You are one thing we are not letting go, no matter what the world does."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.3K 392 12
Bunch of one-shots about Ash's Greninja and Ash, mostly Ash-Greninja returns because there aren't enough of those. I guess everyone's busy writing th...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...