Little Dragon

By Tabbizcat17

20 years ago Sang was knocked down by max. 1 Year later her and her 9 loves got married. When she was 22,she... More

Prologue
The beginning
The Retrieval
The Disguise
The Diner
The Bus Station and Good Docto
How hard is it to bring a Ghost home?
The Knights,Here, and Dragons
A Thief,Ninja,and Loki
The Queen?
The News
Wonderland
Down the rabbit hole
The Dancing Flowers

Fate and The Good Doctor

523 38 1
By Tabbizcat17

Owen,Sean,Kota, and Victor made their way to Phill's office.
Phill Roberts was sitting behind his large oak desk patiently waiting for his guests to arrive.

"Phill."
Owen greeted.

"Boys!"
Phill smiled as he embraced four of the boys he basically raised.
Sean snorted,

"Phill, we aren't boys anymore, but we aren't here to count our ages,"
Owen rolled his eyes and Phill shook his head as Sean continued with a wink,

"Afterall, it would take centuries to count up your age."

They all laughed and joked for a few minutes before Owen got down to business.

"Alright, I'm going to show you something on the computer and do try to show some control."

The boys all grimaced,knowing whatever Phill was about to say was going to turn their world upside down forever.

Owen merely raised an eyebrow,but agreed anyway.
The four boys watched as Phill pulled up a security video.
They became even more confused.

'Why is Phill showing us this?
'Did someone break into the hospital?
'God and they calls me a fucking drama king.'
'Was there a security breach?'
What the fuck Dr.Roberts?'

Were some common thoughts among the nine men watching.

Sean gasped as he watched a young blonde slaunter her way through the halls of the Academy hospital.
Kota immediately started counting the primes under his breath.
Victor was in shock,but continued watching as he tapped along to a invisible beat.
Owen stared at the child with a blank face,but the shock in his eyes showed his true feelings.
No not The child, THEIR child.

It didn't matter how, and he already could guess when, so it didn't matter who the father was;
He had knew without a doubt who the mother was as soon as he saw those hauntingly familiar green eyes.
All it took was one look for the boys to know the truth.

Meanwhile back at the house,
Things were being handled very similarly.
North flipped a table,
Nathan punched a wall,
Luke got lost in a daydream,
Gabriel was saying every curse word he knew under is breath,
Silas was cursing fate in Greek.

Sean fell back heavily in a chair and stared at his mentor in shock,

"Are you s-saying what I think you a-are?"

Phill simply nodded.

"Fuck!"

They stared at Victor in shock, but he merely shrugged in response.
Owen cleared his throat while lossening his tie,

"Do you know where she is heading?"

Phill shook his head but said,

"Since she's been looking for you,my guess would be,if she is anything like her parents then she knows the building burned down and would need transportation fast."

Victor immediately grabbed his laptop and typed rapidly,

"There is a bus station 15 minutes from here by car."

They instantly got to their feet and headed for the door,

"Find my new granddaughter."

Owen nodded curtly before hurriedly leaving the hospital.
Before they knew it,
They were flying down the interstate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phoenix sighed at her thoughts as she stood up making her way to the vending machine with her only belongings locked up tight in her satchel.

She made it to the vending machine,glancing around to make sure no one was close by to get her into trouble,

'That's the last thing i need'

She thought bitterly,

'My fathers probaly wouldn't want a thief as a daughter anyways.'
She though as she glanced down at the fake vending machine keys.

She glanced at the wall in guilt,but shook it off as best as she could.

'No, you have to do this. It's this or starve.'

With a newly found determination
She took out her 'thief kit' as her friends call it ,but right as she was about to start hacking the vending machine.

She felt the wind shift. She tried to react but she wasn't fast enough.
A force shoved her hard into a nearby wall,pinning her hands behind her back with one hand and pulling her hair with the other ,

"Miss me?, dear? "

Phoenix's breath caught and her heart beat sped up,
'No.No.nononono'

She was viciously spun around to face her attacker,

"I would never miss you, not even if we were the only two people in hell."
Phoenix spat with hatred.

"Oh Phoenix," he cooed gently petting her hair.

His eyes lit with malice,
"You're already here."

He slammed phoenix's head into the wall hard before throwing her to the ground.

She never made a sound, years of repeated abuse does that to you.

Not even when he tore the hat off her head,and some of her real hair with it.

She was pretty sure she had a concussion if the dizziness and blurry vision were anything to go by.
He towered over her as she curled into herself on the ground,

"Now,dear Phoenix, your sperm donors are hunting you down as we speak. Because you didn't even cover your tracks on the cameras,Dumb bitch.
You're practically useless."

Phoenix glared at him with nothing but pure hatred in her gaze.

He laughed lightly,kicking her hard in the stomach;making her wheeze out a breath.

"I thought we beat all that defiance out of you,but apparently my Babygirl needs another lesson.."

He was cut off by Phoenix hissing out,

"Don't ever call me that, you no good, small dick of a Bastard."

He growled while slapping her hard across the face,blood quickly filled her mouth.

He smirked as she choked on her blood.

"Don't forget your place Babygirl."
She glared up at the man she used to think would save her from HIM.

Before she could cuss him out he continued,

"I have a message from your father,"

Phoenix clenched her hands and growled,

"He is not my father"

He chuckled darkly.
"You should have known better than to go to the Academy hospital my dear. Your father was dissapointed it was so easy to find you."

She tried to interrupt again but he stepped on her ankle and added pressure,making her whimper.
He smiled as he continued,

"Now my dear,you have a choice to make either you come home,or your mom will take your place."

She tried to get up,but he stepped on her ankle. HARD.
Crack.
She almost cried out,a small whimper coming out.

He grinned at the sound,

"That's for your earlier comment, you will treat me with respect.Tick tock babygirl, don't get your wings caught in a net little bird"

She glared at the place where he once stood, watching him walk away whistling a tune like he didn't just beat the hell out of a child.

Phoenix slowly stood up,limping to a nearby restroom taking her hat with her.

She cleaned herself up as best as she could.

She threw away her fake piercings and her bloodied jewelry , she sighed sadly as she looked in the mirror.

There was nothing left of her plan,
Nothing left to do.
She had prayed for her fathers to come save her from Him and herself,but now she couldn't go woth them.

Tears fell.

If I go back then there will be nothing left of me.
Just like there is nothing left of my mom.

She chocked on a sob,
(Warning content may be triggering, Do not read this part if you can be easily triggererd.Includes mentions of self harm/Suicidal tendencies. DO NOT READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED. STAY SAFE I LOVE YOU ALL. DO NOT READ UNTILL THE **** SYMBOL IF TRIGGERING.)

Slowly taking out the little black case,she retrieved her blade holding back sobs as she repeatedly slashed at her wrist.
Making the blood bubble up.
She looked down at her now bloody wrist.
'Shit.'

She quickly cleaned her arm with water and pulled her sleeve down,hoping no one will notice the blood on her sleeve.

*******************************

So with confidence she didn't have, she strolled back to her seat and plopped down.Determined to go home and save her mom without getting caught by her fathers.

Her Demons kicked her while she was down,Her mind coming up with every wrong scenario possible.
She tried to fight them off like her chosen family said,but she wasn't strong enough.

And just like that, she was reliving memories of her past she'd rather forget.
The things that happened in that house,
The pain,
The basement,
The betrayal,
The chest,
The crushing guilt,
and the study.

She was almost hyperventilating at this point,and she didn't notice that her wrist was bleeding through her sleeve, or a certain good doctor walking toward her with a worried expression.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phoenix jumped in her seat,when a warm hand gently touched her shoulder.
Her wild glazed green eyes met familiar green ones.
She went to day something anything,but the words died in her throat.

Sean smiled softly at his daughter gently,while he quickly red lined his three brothers who were close by.

'She's beautiful, just like her mother'
Was the first thought to enter his head.His posture was relaxed,but he tensed when he saw the blood on her sleeve.
'Oh my poor Pumpkin' Sean though sadly.

He started making a plan in his head,
If she's anything like her mother,she's gonna be stubborn and refuse help meaning she is gonna try to run. Because that is impossible with her injuries. She will be caught fairly fast and we will take her home and keep her forever.

Good plan Sean'
He congratulated himself as he took in her facial expressions.
Hope relief and joy
Flickered across her face,

As a fire lit up in her eyes,
Sean smiled at this.

'Maybe she won't put up much of a fight and cause trouble '

Sean thought hopefully,

Then as quick as they came the happy thoughts died,and horror and terror made an appearance, but what got Sean's attention and had him instantly tensing was to pure determination in her gaze.

He stared up at his daughter in pure shock, and she took advantage of him in this state,
By promptly jumping up and making him lose his balance, as she ran/hobbled past him.

She took off as fast as possible to the nearest exit route,she heard shouts behind her,but they fell on deaf ears as she saw Kota in front of her she quickly darted down a secluded hall way. She didn't hear anymore shouts or pounding footsteps, so she cast a quick glance behind her.
Only to run into a wall, she quickly glanced up in shock, locking eyes with the 'wall', steel gray eyes.

'Dammit I forgot to see how many were here.'

Owen used her shock to his advantage, quickly scooping her up in his arms and turning back around in the direction she had came from in one graceful move.

Kota appeared in front of them and wrapped a blanket across her back,and around Owens shoulders.

So to people passing by,it looked like a father carrying their sleeping child,and all her protests were muffled by his chest.

Victor fell into step with them next and they walked quickly over to Sean,who was in a fairly secluded section of the bus station.

Kota looked at Sean questionably,
"What happened?"

Sean frowned,
"I will explain in a minute, right now we need some bandages."

Victor immediately grabbed the bandages and handed them to Sean,while asking with concern,

"How did she get hurt?"

Sean moved to a bench and started quietly,

"The reason I found her so quickly was because she was bleeding and I was going to offer her my assistance, but when I approached her she didn't acknowledge my presence. I knew then that she was lost in her head. So I gently shook her and when her eyes met mine,I instantly knew who she was and who she belonged to."

He gave a forced chuckle.

"So she daydreams like Luke?"
Victor asked hesitantly.

Sean grimaced before answering,

"Kind of, but I wouldn't let her get lost into her head."

Phoenix struggled harder against the restraining grip of her father, triggering Owen to start gently rocking her and humming winter quietly.

Victor was about to ask what he meant,but Kota sent a pointed look towards their daughter.
Victor nodded and plopped down in a seat.
Owen raised a brow, but gently sat down with the struggling girl in his lap.

They decided to wait her out,knowing they couldn't talk to her until she calmed down a little.

They stood/sat in silence until Phoenix realized there was no way to escape Owens arms and relaxed against him, he gently turned her so her back was against his chest.

He made sure to cross one leg across her shins so she wouldn't be able to kick anyone.

Sean smiled at her moving closer,making her eyes narrow at him in warning.

Sean snorted,as he opened the bandages,

"Well Pumpkin, that's about as terrifying as a wet kitten."

Her green eyes seemed to spark with fire as her glare intensified.

He just grinned at her reaching for her wrist making her instantly recoil.

'If they see my inner wrist they will know i did it myself,and that it wasn't the first time.'
She thought fearfully.

Sensing her fear Sean smiled gently at her,and moved to her ankle, quickly bandaging it.

Her fear spiked she knew her left wrist or her right hand would be next and he would know that she cut herself,or that she had hit something hard enough to make her bleed. She bit her tongue.

She didn't want him to know either of her secrets.

'I need out'
She thought with determination.

Her gaze flying around the room,
Before landing on two police officers.
Kota followed her gaze and narrowed his eyes in warning,
She glared right back with defiance written all over her face.

She opened her mouth,only to have it quickly covered by Victor's hand.
She glared at him,but no heat was in her gaze.
Kota smirked,but gently bend down in front of her,

"You're not 18 sweetie,so they will take you to the station, and we have ties there who knew of our relationship with your mother who would release you into our care."

Pheonix mumbled something through Victor's hand ,
"I aim eighrdgsh"

They chuckled,as Victor removed his hand,

"What was that sweetie? "

She glared at them in warning before repeating,
"I am eighteen."

Sean snorted.

She glared at him reaching in her satchel to pull out an ID and handing it to Kota,

Kota's eyes widened and he started laughing almost falling over.

Phoenix was not amused in the slightest,so Kota quickly tried to stop laughing a few snorts escaping,as he asked her as seriously as he could,
"You really expect us to believe this is a real ID."

She just shrugged nonchalantly and picked at her nails.

Victor took her ID and snorted at the name,

"This is a surprisingly well made fake ID and even if I couldn't tell this was a fake,Your name is a dead giveaway."

Sean and Owen looked at him in curiosity,

Owen cleared his throat,
"What is her name?"

Kota smirked and raised an eyebrow at his daughter in challenge,which she answered by jutting out her chin and saying dead seriously,
"Misty Rain Weathers"

Sean snorted before busting with chuckles.

Owen's lip twitched, and the boys on the other line were booming with laughter.

She glared at them and crossed her arms across her chest.

Kota sighed and gently sat on the ground in front of her and asked,

"Okay,Little miss Weathers"

She glared at him making him chuckle,

"Okay Big mister kidnappers"

She mocked them.
Making them all chuckle.

While Kota and Victor distract her Sean quickly bandaged her wrist she threw him a quick glance but focused back on Victor as he called for her attention.

"Come on,Note,"

She looks at him quizzically with a tilt of her head,he answers her unasked question,

"I like writing songs on my piano,so you are Note."

She grins at him and cheekily responds with,

"If I'm Note,then that makes you Clark"( it's a brand of piano.)

He smiles at her and continues,

"If you tell us your name,I'll play for you."

Her eyes gleamed with excitement,
Making them all smile at her happiness.

"My name is Phoenix."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the update sorry it took so long I couldn't decide how I wanted her to react to them I'll have another update done soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...
96.4K 5.4K 50
Sang Sorenson has everything going for her. She's been accepted into the Academy, she's working off her debts, and her plan with the guys is still go...
4.6K 355 17
Sang found a white mask on her bed. The Blackbourne's team gathered around her. When she took the mask, a clock's ticking can be heard. She turned i...
31K 2.2K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...