A Huntsman Unleashed in Beaco...

Av sonicunleashed12

(This is my first story so please don't hate it) (Y/N) is a ordinary Hedgehog Faunus along with his team who... Mer

Bio
Team Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Final Chapter/Epilogue

Chapter 9

4.7K 46 8
Av sonicunleashed12

3rd Pov.

As (Y/N) ran all the way from the temple to the cliff he started to get tried due to using too much energy on his attack along with running from the hoard, when he ran all the way up team FORS saw Ozina and Goodwitch there along with some beacon students walking towards them as they grab them and lift them all up.

Everyone:(smiles)team FORS, team FORS!

Mallow: Guess they like us.

Serena: You guess, they totally like us.

Ozina:(smiles)Alright, already settled down everyone and please put them down

The students did as they were told and let team FORS down.

Ozina: Now where's the artifact

(Y/N): it's right here

He pull the treasure chest out from his coat and he holds it up towards Ozina.

Ozina:(smiles) Good work, now I want you four to come to my office to get the key so you could open the chest. Oh one more thing, welcome to Beacon Academy.

Team FORS started to walk with Ozina and Goodwitch follow them to her office as they took the elevator, when they arrive at her office they each created a seat with fire, grass and water that felt like actual chairs.

Ozina:I'm impress that you can create furniture and weapons with your semblance.

Dawn:Well we train enough and calm our minds to focus the surroundings of any item exactly how it is.

Ozina:Impressive, well here's the key

Ozina dig through her desk and find a old key that resembles a hedgehog as Serena grabs the key and put it in the key slot, as team FORS open it they all saw a old photo of their parents along with a young Goodwitch and Ozina that took place 18 years ago. Their hair shadow their eyes as tears fall down for their faces, they look at Ozina as she nod at them that both her and Goodwitch were friends with their parents.

(Y/N):(sad) So that's why you two look familiar, I remember a old photo back at my old home where I saw my dad along with other people but I never expect you two are his friends.

Ozina:(sad) Well we were more than friends(FORS look at her) we were family, your dad wanted us to be godmother to not only you (Y/N) but all four of you.

Mallow:(wipes away tears) So you knew them.

Goodwitch: Yes but it took us 10 years to find you all along with some evidence to figure out the murderers.

Ozina: We manage to figure out Roman Torchwick and Adam Taurus are responsible but we didn't have them arrested yet but...

Dawn:There's more than those two

Ozina/Goodwitch: Hmm

Serena: She's right here's the list of names that are responsible for our parents death.

As Ozina and Goodwitch looked through the list, their eyes widen in shock that not only Roman and Adam are responsible for team Unleashed's death but one of their allies James Ironwood, owned of the SDC Jacques Schnee, the next heir of the Phenex clan Riser Phenex and finally a beacon student along with his family Issei Hyoudou. Ozina and Goodwitch were both speechless that these ruthless people not only discriminated Faunus, people, human and in Issei's case women but they're ruthless enough to kill a famous and kind group of Faunus. Ozina said nothing but look up and her face was pissed, not regular pissed when someone crash your car or when someone broke your tv but pissed like "your going to f**king die in the most painful way that you wish you never mess with me" kind of pissed.

Ozina:(pissed) So can you tell me what really happen 10 years ago

Team FORS look at one another and nodded their heads.

Mallow: How much do you want to know

Ozina:(pissed) All of it from the beginning.

(Y/N): Alright, it started a day before Irina left...

Goodwitch: Wait Irina Shidou was your friend.

Mallow: Yes but she didn't cause it

Both Ozina and Goodwitch sigh in relief that one of the star student in beacon had nothing to do with the accident.

(Y/N): Now where was I, oh yeah before Irina left the day before the accident...

*Flashback* 10 Years ago/1 day ago before prologue.

As the remaining members of team unleashed with Sonic the Hedgehog along with his son a young 6 year old (Y/N) the hedgehog wearing his goggles on his head and right beside them are Abe and Leaf with a young Mallow, Jack and Johanna with Dawn, Ace and Grace with Serena, and finally the Hyoudou family with a young Issei as their are standing in front of a 8 year old Irina wearing a dress and a orange hat she got from her parents on her birthday and her parents are standing in front of the airport saying their goodbyes to their friends.

Irina:(sad) I'm going to miss you guys

She hugs Issei as he smiles getting a hug from her and finally giving a group hug with Mallow, Serena and Dawn

Serena: Us too

They hug Irina as tears fall down from their faces and finally was (Y/N) as he walk in front of her gives her a big hug and he hand her a present

(Y/N): Here, (gives presents) something to remember us by

Irina open the present and her eyes widen, inside of the present was two photos with one photo with all five of them in a group hug and the other with just her and (Y/N) hugging each other but what's more interesting inside along with a Orange crystal necklace inside. Tears of happiness fall down from Irina as she hug (Y/N) again and (Y/N) hug her back, as they both separate from the hug.

Irina:(wipes tears away) I love it, thank you but how did you get it.

(Y/N): Well it took me 2 months to buy it with a lot of jobs like dropping off newspapers, sorting dust, selling candy and sacrifice my (sniff) precious chilly dogs to buy that necklace for you, I thought you would like it.

Irina: Like it, I LOVE IT.

Mrs. Shidou: Alright, we better get going Irina

Mr. Shidou: Your mother is right, we don't want to miss our flight

Irina: I know daddy.

The Shidou family: Hope we meet again

Just before they walked through the doors Irina stop for a moment and ran back towards (Y/N) as time slows down she did what no one ever expected, she gives (Y/N)

A kiss

Not on the cheek

On the lips

Everyone around them are shocked that Irina kiss the young Hedgehog in the lips, all the adults give the young couple an "aww" look, young girls and boys looked at them in jealousy, and Issei look at (Y/N) with a murderous look. As Irina pull away she quickly took (Y/N)'s goggles off and she put her orange hat on his head as his face turn full red that steam came out from all four of his ears, it even came out through the hat.

Irina:(smiles) Something to remember me by(sticks tongue out with left eye close)

(Y/N) didn't said anything but waved a goodbye as did everyone else but just before Irina and her parents went inside she turn around with a blush on her face.

Irina:(blush with a smile) Next time we meet, we'll get married and we'll...

Irina couldn't finish her sentence as the door close, but all eyes were on (Y/N) since his face is full red putting Serena's red dress to color shame as his dad lean towards him with a smile on his face but this smile is a smile that said "I'm proud of you".

Sonic: So how did it feel getting your first kiss

(Y/N):(nervous) I-I-I it felt, nice

Sonic: Glad you enjoy it, she'll make a wonderful bride for you buddy

The young (H/C) Hedgehog blush again to where he's close to pass out from embarrassment as the young girls had a light blush when they heard Sonic called Irina his future bride, they wish they were his bride as Issei look at (Y/N) with the murderous look as he is gaining a harem while he's just another boy in the dump with no chance of achieving his dream. His dad gets down to his level and said something that would put a smile to his face.

Mr. Hyoudou:(whisper) Don't worry Issei, you'll dream will come true but all we have to do is take away that rodent from the equation and all the girls you want will be yours.

Issei:(whisper) Alright dad, when will we take him out

Mrs. Hyoudou(whisper) Tomorrow night

As the Hyoudou family walk back to their car, Mr. Hyoudou call someone on his phone.

Mr. Hyoudou: Hello, Dr. Eggman, yes it's me I would like to tell you that we are going to exterminate a certain blue rodent you been trying to kill for the last couple years. Oh I know where he lives, I'll send you the location and don't forget to send the team.

As he ended the call they started to devise a plan to end both Sonic and his son. The Hyoudou family arrive at Dr Eggman's secret lab underneath the SDC building as Ironwood, Adam, Roman, Riser and Jacques are sitting at the table as Dr. Eggman was at the edge.

Eggman: I see the Hyoudous have arrive

Mr. Hyoudou: We have, so you got the location.

Eggman: Yes but we'll have to end them tomorrow night.

Mrs: Hyoudou: yes sir but one more question, why are you all accepting the plan.

Ironwood: I joined in to turn the children into weapons and for Sonic's son, a living generator to power Atlas

Adam: As much as I dislike humans, I can't let Sonic's son take control over the white fang when he's older, I want them to fear us.

Jacques: The same goes for me, the more the white fang destroy and steal from the dust stores, the more everyone will buy at my company making me millions and if not billions of lien.

Riser: Riser simply wants to destroy a legacy of that menacing rodent, but taking out his son is even better.

Roman: I agree with Riser, but mostly for the Lien. What about you guys, why do you want them dead.

Mr. Hyoudou: I want to take away everything that the rodent holds dear to him

Mrs. Hyoudou: I want him to suffer, mostly cause that rat's wife took away my chance to be a great huntress

Issei: I want him out of the way so I would achieve my dream of becoming the Harem king.

Riser: Riser agrees with the small boy.

Eggman: Alright enough for now, I already have the plan ready.

Everyone: Good.

*Timeskip* Moments before the prologue

As team unleashed were hanging out in the living a explosion was heard outside.

(Y/N):(scared) Dad what's happing

Sonic:Don't worry son, we'll go investigate. (Looks at guys) Let's check it out boys.

All the guys started to walk towards the front door and they started to investigate the explosion, as the young boy and the girls are getting worried. After a couple of minutes they heard loud banging as the door shut open creaking the wall as Ace falls down with blood all over his body

Grace/Serena:(yells) Honey/Daddy!!!!

They both quickly ran towards Ace as he looked at everyone.

Ace:Don't worry about me, their coming for (Y/N) and Serena.(throws up blood) Give this to (Y/N) ( he gives her a small item from his pocket) he'll understand why, now I want you all to run, RUN

As Ace yelled at them but a gun fired straight through his head, killing him in front of his family as everyone's eyes widen as they look up and saw Ironwood holding a gun that has smoke coming out.

Ironwood: Give me the kids, and I'll let you all go free.

Grace didn't say anything but she launched a fire ball at ironwood, causing his robotic arm to melt as the women quickly grab the children and ran to the back of the house to escape as the house was starting to burn but not be Grace's fire. When Grace look back she saw Riser throw a fire spear and stab leaf in the leg causing her to drop Mallow, Everyone came to her aid but Roman and Adam slowly made their way to them. Leaf slowly stand up with a green sword to fight off against Roman and Adam, Johanna follow her lead and she put Dawn behind her while creating a scythe made out of ice. Grace put Serena and (Y/N) down as she got to their eye level

Grace:I want both of you to keep your secret away from anyone, stay safe, watch each other's back and (Y/N), I'm sorry to say this but here.

Grace gives (Y/N) a blue necklace that has a symbol of a hedgehog, theirs only two reasons why he would give the necklace to him. One is for his birthday but it was too early for his birthday but then tears started to go down his face for the second reason.

His father died

Grace:(sad) I'm so sorry for your father, now we'll buy you sometime to run, GO RUN.

All four kids did as they were told and ran away though the forest as they heard gunshots and weapons clashing, they want to look back but they feared the worse. They kept running straight as Serena tripped and (Y/N) quickly grab her and carried her in his back, they kept on running until they were near the edge of a cliff and below them was a river. They look around to find another way, when they turn back they saw the Hyoudou family standing behind them as they sigh in relief but Issei walked up to (Y/N) and try to slice him with a knife he had. (Y/N) barley manage to dodge it as I cut his arm as he punch Issei in the face, while (Y/N) was fighting Issei his parents walk to the girls as Mallow turn into a cat and clawed Mr. Hyoudou's face while Serena started to change into her werewolf Faunus looks as her hair change to grey that resembles her dad's hair and wolf ears and tail pop out as she pounce at Mrs. Hyoudou as she begin to punch her and throw her to the tree, the impact had knocked her out cold

(Y/N):(worried) Issei, why are you doing this(gets slash in the chest) I thought your were my friend

Issei:(angry) I was your friend when you started to take my harem away.

(Y/N): All of this, for a harem

Issei: Yes, and once your dead all the girls including them would fall in love with me.

(Y/N) felt betray, all because he stole his dream. He looked down for a moment, issei took the chance to stab him in his heart but his hand was grab, he look up and saw (Y/N) looked at him with full red eyes.

This made Issei scared as (Y/N)'s right hand was on fire as he punch Issei with enough force to push himself and his family towards several trees, he started to change as a spike collar cover his neck, spiked wristband cover his hands and his hair changed to dark blue hair and white tips. He launched his left hand towards Issei and his family and they were punch so hard blood came out of their mouths and pushed through a bolder that was in the woods. As (Y/N) calm down for a moment as his eyes turn back to (E/C) but he still have his werehog form he towards the girls to make sure they were fine, as he turn away a fire ball was shot at his left eye as he scream in pain as they saw a another fire being fired at their feet, the explosion knock them off the cliff and down towards the river as they scream in fear. Riser and Issei who just woke up saw them being drag away from the river as he see no sign of (Y/N), they both walked away from the river. What they didn't know that a tree log was floating in the middle of the river as the young kids quickly jump out of the water and use the log as flotation for them to catch their breath, (Y/N)'s looked at his reflection at the water and the girls look at his left eye and they notice that he quickly heals thanks to his werehog healing factor as their was no scar but the fire he control combine with the fire ball Riser throw at him made his left eye turn red permanently, he's stuck having two different color eyes. They let out a sigh in relief but then tears started to run down as they witness their families death, (Y/N) felt not only sadness but pissed, the one person he trusted, his friend, his brother try to kill him all because he wanted a harem for himself. They all soon head a loud noise, they turn right and notice they are going to fall in a waterfall, they try to paddle away but the water current was too strong for them to paddle away as they started to fall in the water with no trace of them. As news articles and tv prod cast the news of team Unleashed had died from a murder and they were no sigh of the children, most people though they were ether dead, missing or kidnap.

*Flashback over* Present time 3rd Pov.

(Y/N): And that's what happen 10 years ago, the Hyoudou family try to kill us along with the people on the list, how I got a red eye, and how our parents died that night. It was one of the same reason why I change my name from Hedgehog to (L/N) and why the girls didn't say their last names, it was so no one can know that we're still alive and our killers won't have to track us down and finish the job.

As (Y/N) finish the story both Goodwitch and Ozina both cried, they finally know the truth that happens 10 years ago. Outside of the office a certain black cat heard the story of the truth about team FORS and team unleashed, she had her hand over her mouth and cried silently as she was angry and decided to help him even the plain field as she ran from beacon to kill one of their murders.

Ozina:(cries)I'm so sorry to hear that.

Mallow: it's alright Ozina, you didn't know.

Ozina:(cries) Your all dismissed, and keep the picture. A reminder of what you lost.

Team FORS nodded their heads as they left Ozina's office, both the headmistress and teacher look at each other and nodded their heads as a understanding to kill someone they used to trust. They both started to plan a way to kill Ironwood and Jacques with some help from the ORC, RWBY and JNPR but it will take them time to killed them for the crimes they cause. Ozina type her scroll and find Issei's student profile and delete him from the school records and type assassinate, but what they didn't know that a certain Grimm queen heard the conservation as tears fell down from her face and at the right time a group of fake beacon students will helped them as they started to spot team FORS walking through the halls.

As the story continues...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
34.7K 454 26
You are Y/N Nikos, a student at Beacon Academy. Y/N is the leader of Team NAAD (Nightshade), which one of the best teams alongside Team STRQ. So natu...
327K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
166K 2.7K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...