Manan FF-Arranged Marriage? (...

By Daisy_srt

Arranged Marriage?...but is it really an Arranged Marriage when both Manik and Nandini are already dating? Ho... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
A/N
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
A/N
Chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
Chp 26
Chp 27
Chp 28
Chp 29
Chp 30
A/N
Here you gooo
Epilogue
Thankyou❤️

Chp 10

5.6K 396 20
By Daisy_srt

Writer's PoV
"Manik don't you dare."Nandini warned him but Manik didn't give two hoots and still ate fries from Nandini's plate. "Manik I swear"

"Bass karo yaar tum dono."Mukti yelled completely irritated gathering a little attention in the restaurant.

"Look at him yaar.Use pata hai I don't share phir bhi le raha hai."Nandini said only to earn a glare from Mukti.

"Kya ajeeb ho yaar tum dono.Akele mein you guys fight with food lekin infront of the family 'tum khao' nahi Manik tum khao'.Generally I am the one known as the bhukkad please let me be."He said and Manik and Nandini looked at each other.

It had been quite a few days since the news of pregnancy and to say everyone was excited would be an understatement.Everyone was literally jumping in joy as this was the first baby of the group.Though Rehaan was elder to them he still was super close to Fab5 and so was Myra.

Mukti and Abhimanyu had started dating.Their relationship was still blooming and they were spending every speck of free time they got to be with each other.

Coming to Manik and Nandini they both were happy with small small cute fights like the one you just noticed.Nandini couldn't be any happier as she could get Manik home and talk about him to her parents.As for Manik he tried every possible way to talk to his dad but something or the other would come up or he would chicken out not ready to hear his response.

"Kabse dekh raha hoon.Why are you guys quite?"Dhruv asked Cabir who inturn looked at Navya.

"We need to talk with you people."He stated.

"Bol na.Anything serious?"Manik asked straightening in his seat.

"Actually we are getting married."Cabir said catching Navya's hand on the table.

A series of whats and hows were thrown at Cabir and then everyone started asking them questions not letting the couple answer.

"What the hell?Chup raho yaar."He shouted making them instantly stop. "Godd bolne toh do.Chadh gaye seedha."He glared at each one and then continued.

"We don't want anything fancy.Just a court marriage and then we can have a party."He shrugged looking at Navya who nodded.

"Out of nowhere I mean achanak kaise decide kiya?"Alya asked breaking the silence.

"We just want to start living together.Its been two years we are engaged."Navya said on their behalf.

"Uncle aunty se baat ki?"Abhi asked and they both nodded.

"They weren't agreeing for a no wedding but we managed."They said.They filled us with the necessary details.They had already contacted the registrar and they would be calling them soon letting them know the dates.

"Yeh toh sab decide karke aaya hai."Manik mused making everyone chuckle.

"Ha we have been thinking about it since a long time but bata nahi paye you know the concert and stuff."Cabir said making them nod in understanding.

"Waise Manik tumlogo ne kya decide kiya hai?"Mukti asked shifting the conversation towards Manik and Nandini.

"I don't know.Manik has to still speak to uncle."Nandini said.

"Lets see kya hota hai."Manik spoke looking at Nandini a plan brewing in his mind.

Manik's PoV
I returned home that evening after our meet up.Dad and bhai weren't home and that gave me an amazing opportunity to speak to mom and daadu.

I knocked on daadu's door and entered. "Kya hua Manik?"He asked.

"Kuch nahi daadu I wanted to talk.Meine mom ko bhi bulaya hai yaha."I said and got settled on the bed.

After sometime mom entered daadu's room and raised her eyes at him as if asking 'kya hua' to which he shook his head.

"Manik kya baat karni thi mujhse aur papa se?"She got settled on the opposite side of the bed.

"Mom I have tried talking to dad a couple of times.Nahi ho raha mujhse."I said.

"Should I talk to him?"She asked.

"Nahi.Mom I really love Nandini and I cannot live without her.I don't want to go against dad lekin mujhe kisi aur se shaadi nahi karni."I vented out my frustration.

"What do you want us to do Manik?"Daadu asked coming straight to the topic.

"I have a plan.I know you guys won't support us but I think this is a necessary."I stated.

"What plan?"Daadu sat straighter giving his full attention.

"As you guys know Nandini's parents already know about me.So why don't we."I narrated my idea and as I proceeded their eyes grew wide and mouth hung open.

"Manik Malhotra are you mad?Jhooth bologe?You know iske consequences kya honge?"My mom shouted at me making me close my eyes.I know it was very wrong but koi dusra option nahi tha.

"Neyo wait."Daadu said stopping her.

"Papa par."He blinked his eyes at her and looked at me. "Nandini se baat ki?"He asked and I shook my head.

"Mein use mana lunga lekin."I assured.

"Manik we won't stop you.But let me tell you one thing,this is wrong but I am with you."He winked at the end making me chuckle.

"Papa yeh aap kya bol rahe ho?"Mom was clearly against this.

"Neyo."He blinked his eyes in assurance and she nodded sighing.

Later that night after dinner I called up everyone and narrated everything.Everyone had the same reactions but they agreed nonetheless.Nandini was the one weirded out.

"Manik what is wrong with you?"She asked.

"Nandini we don't have an option."I said clearly tired.

"Manik we can figure out something else."She suggested.

"Nandini trust me I have tried everything nothing was working.We have do this."I said and she hummed.

The next couple of days went by very quickly with Cabir and Navya getting a date for their marriage.

It was the 15th of April when they had to sign the marriage certificate.I was getting ready as he wanted just their family and friends to be there.

I had to pick Nandini and go with her to the registration office.It was crazyy.We never expected them to get married so suddenly but we were happy for them.I was in my car currently going to pick Nandini.We didn't want to be late.It was their day today.

"Nandini come down.I am here."I called her and within a few minutes she was down.

She was dressed in a pretty floral dress that reached her ankle.Maxi dress was it?Her hair was in her natural curls.She had hoops on something about them being amazing and how they helped amp up any look that is what she said when I commented on how big they were one time and a little makeup on her face with a nude lipstick.She looked gorgeous.

"You look handsome."She kissed my cheek as she got in the car transferring some lipstick on my cheek in the process. "Oops."She bit her lip and wiped it making me chuckle.

"You're soo cute yaa."I said and she blushed.I wished to gobble her right there but I controlled.We have to get somewhere Manik. "Waise you look fantastic.I wish to kiss the living daylight out of you par baad mein."I complimented.

She blushed. "I'll be waiting."She winked.Bolder Nandini had surfaced.

We reached the registration office in an hour.I parked the car and Nandini and I got out.Everyone was here minus Cabir,Navya and their family.

After five minutes Cabir's car came and he got out.He seemed happy.He was in casual clothes but he had cleaned up nice.Navya looked pretty.She had chosen to wear a simple salwaar suit.

"So guyss ready?"I asked taking Navya in a hug.She was my little sister.

Both nodded together making us chuckle.We entered the registration office and the signatures were done within seconds and they were Mr and Mrs.Dhawan.Wow!

Cabir hugged Navya after the signatories and we all hooted.I took both of them in a hug and soon all joined making it a group hug.

We all came out and clicked pictures.Ours fans needed to know about the marriage.Pictures of them and pictures of us all together.

"Nandini come on yaar."Mukti pulled her in.

"Are you guys will post right on instagram.So click your pictures.Hum baad mein click kar lenge."She said and we nodded in understanding.

We all uploaded pictures on our social media instantly getting likes and and comments.People expressing their surprise.I locked my phone and followed everyone.

There was a reception after two days for celebration but now we had to party so we were heading to our penthouse.

The day just couldn't get better.

————————————————
I know boring but it was necessary.The next update is when the real drama begins.So wait up for that.I'll make it as interesting as possible so bear with this shitty update.

Stay home,stay safe and stay healthy.

Love,
Your Writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6.4K 16
It's going to be a unique love story on Manan. How a marriage which is going be an arranged one but turned into a loved one. A shy boy and bold girl...
777K 60.9K 78
Nandini, a quite girl who lives a simple life being the youngest child,with close friends and good grades.! However,simple turns into complex when sh...
258K 15.2K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
392K 23K 50
Manik and Nandini are absolute strangers but destined to marry. Manik Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra industries and Nandini murty is one of the leading...