Love Treasury

By Swara_swish

This is a collection of shivika shots but can be read as stand alone. Each story has certain sphere of love a... More

🌹Entangled Together : Shot 1🌹
🌹Feel The Love🌹 Shot 2 //part 1//
🌹Feel The Love 🌹 //Part 2//
🌹Feel The Love : Last Part 🌹
🌹 Be Safe! 🌹 Shot 3
🌹Insecurities Are Loud🌹 Shot 4
🌹Communicate, Love! 🌹 Shot 5
🌹The Interview 🌹 Shot 7
🌹Cherishing Arranged 🌹 Shot 8
🌹Determined Enough 🌹Shot 9
🌹Love Abode 🌹 Part 1
🌹Love Abode🌹Part 2
Important!
🌹Love Abode 🌹Part 3
🌹Esteem Hindrance 🌹 Shot 11
Latté Enlighten ☕

🌹Be Calm🌹Shot 6

3.1K 245 79
By Swara_swish

This shot is dedicated to sidlove143
For her inline comments. Thank you dear.
And also lovelyanju as because of her I updated today.

Now happy reading!!!

"Anika you cannot just barge in a meeting. It was an important conference but how will you understand right?" shouted Shivaay.

"But Shivaay meeting isn't important than your health right! I am just concerned about you! It's been 4-" anika tried saying. Though she was breaking inside but still she chose to make Shivaay understand. She knows that Shivaay loves her but when he is angry he also doesn't know what he speaks and then repent.

"oh god anika I am not a child. I can take care of myself. I getting suffocated now. Skipping medicine once won't make me fall in death bed. But what you did today was not good. If the deal get cancelled I won't forgive you!" Shivaay shouted and talked about his death and that's when Anika's Dam broke. She couldn't hold the tears.
Shivaay is her life, her everything revolves around him, being an orphan its wasn't easy for her to deal with the world but when Shivaay came in her life, then there was no looking back. She felt all her pain was worth the love he showered. She cannot imagine her life without him. And same was the case with Shivaay.

Shivaay loved Anika very much but only one problem was his work and the anger issues. Shivaay had a very boring life until Anika came, his day started with Office and ended with his brothers. He was an ideal person for everyone. Whether it was in looks or the duties he performed with dedication towards everything. But he was lonely, his eyes showed longings for someone to share his heart out. Maybe that was the reason Shivaay fell in love with her. He found solace in her. He was extremely protective towards her because he knew there was no one to shower her the love she deserved. And same was with Anika.
Its true that when one gets something after much struggle their protectiveness towards it increases.

Anika knew that if anyone would come between his work has to face the wrath. But how could she compromise with his health. Shivaay has got a minor attack two weeks back. And that triggered anika's fear of losing him.

She didn't allowed Shivaay to work for two weeks, Shivaay first loved her care but with time it he was getting frustrated because of not doing any work and sitting idle. Not that he wasn't loving the time spending with her but a person who is literally a workaholic cannot just sit idle and then the deal was very important too. So he sneaked out of house telling Gauri, his sister in law that he was going office for a meeting and will be back in 2 hours.

But hell no he wasn't back. 4 hours. It was damn four hours and Shivaay was not back, he did not even had his medicines. So finally Anika decided to head to his office. She is not going to leave this BAGAD BILLA.

She went to his office and was informed that he was still in the meeting. Anika knew what she was going to do and also knew that she was going to get scolding. But she can't just compromise in this. Anika went to the conference room and Shivaay was shocked to see her. Before he could say anything Anika politely requested the delegates to give him a break as health is more important. They also got up understanding and scheduled the meeting after an hour. But Shivaay was hell angry on her. If they cancel the deal they will be on loss.

"Shivaay they scheduled it after an hour right then why are you getting so worked up. Its not good for your health. Please have your food and medicine." Anika said tears made its way but still she kept of pursuing him despite all his scolding.

"Oh god Anika mar nehi jaunga. Please leave from here before I say something more." shouted Shivaay again.

"Shivaay, why are you talking about death. I am just worried and concerned about you. Please Be Calm and have your medicines." anika said and tried to hold him and gave him medicines.

But Shivaay's anger was on his peak. He harshly shoved her hand and the medicines fell down. Anika looked at him and then at the medicines. Tears streamed down from her brown orbs.

" Please anika. Now stop crying and stop using your tears as a weapon this time I won't just melt. Now leave! " said Shivaay not even realising how much his words hurted her.

"Did you just said I use my tears? OK fine then I do. Whatever makes you happy. I am leaving but please have your food and medicines. I don't want your health to detoriate." saying this anika kept the medicines food and rubbed her tears and left the room.
After leaving Shivaay sat down and hold his forehead, Anika's vulnerable face came in front of his eyes that's when he realized his words. He felt miserable and guilty of using such words. He knew that his words broke her to much extent. But now pacifying her won't be easy.

After some hours he went back home. His deal was successful but rather than being happy he was sad and guilt ridden. He entered and saw his mother and Dadi sitting with a tensed face. He asked them what was the reason.

"Shivaay puttar, Anika ab tak kamre se nehi nikli. Subah se woh bechari pareshan thi tere liye Phir wapas ayi aur kamre mein chali gayi. Tabse wahi hai. Mayus lag rahi thi. Kuch hua hai kya?" asked Dadi. To which Shivaay got worried but understood that he was the reason. He just nodded and ran towards his room to pacify her.

He entered his room. Surprisingly lights were off. He knew anika was nyctophobic so she won't be here maybe somewhere else. Just as he was going out he found Anika standing near the window in room looking outside, the night sky. She looked pale. Shivaay came inside and kept his jacket on the couch. Anika was shockingly unaware of his presence. It was looking as if a statue was kept.

Shivaay thought for sometime and went out to prepare Aloo puri, her favourite, to pacify her. When he came back after an hour, she was still standing there. Shivaay was now very much worried. He switched on the lights but still anika didn't move. He went towards her and touched her back. Anika turned to him and....
.
.
.
.
Fainted in his arms. Shivaay's breath just stopped. He couldn't react. He composed himself and patted her cheeks. She was cold. He quickly took her to the bed. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

"Mom!! Dadi!! Omru!! Somebody help!! Anika ankhe nehi khol rahi!! Omru" listening his shout everybody came in his room. Omru was shocked to see their super bhabhi in that condition. They called the doctor and started rubbing her feet. Shivaay was continuously rubbing her hands and crying. He knew he was the sole reason of her condition.

"Anika! Anu!! Baby please get up I am sorry, I know I went overboard but I can't live without you Anu. Please get up. Please. Anu I promise I will never scold you. I am sorry love, please get up. I will die without you anu. Please. I promise I will hear everything you say. I will eat and take medicines too. But please get up. Tu.. Tum janti ho na Anika ke bina Shivaay kuch nehi! Anika hai toh Shivaay hai! Please Anu, uth jao.. " Shivaay said this to an unconscious anika crying.

Doctor came and was checking her when she woke up.
" Sh.. Shiv.. " anika said and tried to adjust the light. Shivaay saw this and felt his soul getting back.

" Anu.. Are you alright! " said Shivaay.

"Mr. Oberoi don't worry. Nothing serious it's just due to overstress and weakness. Her BP is very low that's why she fainted. Here are some medicines please give this to her and make her eat something. Her haemoglobin is also very low. Please take good care of her. I will take your leave. " Saying this the doctor went out with Om.

Anika tried to get up to which Shivaay stopped her.
" Anu why are you getting up? You aren't well just tell me do you need anything? "
Asked Shivaay.
" no Shivaay I am feeling suffocated just wanted some fresh air - - ." anika said softly. Shivaay was surprised because he thought she won't talk or will fight or cry. But here she was talking normally but differently which is so not her.

"Thik hai lets go i will take you-" Shivaay said but was cut off by anika.
" Alone. I want to stay a little alone. Please."

Saying this she went out giving a deaf ear to Shivaay. He too understood she needs some time so he let her go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anika was sitting alone in the garden when someone wrapped a shawl around her. She turned and saw Pinky.

"Why are you standing maa. Please sit." said anika.
Pinky sat down and caressed her hair.

"kya hua beta? Akeli kyu baithi hai? Did Shivaay said anything? Abhi bata uski class leke aati hu!!" said pinky to which anika smiled a little. Pinky and anika's equation have changed with time. Anika finally got the lost love of a mother in pinky.

"kuch bhi to nahi hua. Ap bataiye ap soyi kyu nehi? Dawai li? Maa itni der tak jagna sahi nehi hai! Jaiye so jaiye." said anika diverting the topic.

"Baat mat ghuma Anika! Baat kya hai bol?" asked pinky

"Kuch nehi maa bas thori si ghutan ho rahi thi. That's why I came here." said anika escaping pinky's eyes.

"Jhooth! Ab apni maa se bhi jhooth kahegi? Iska matlab tu mujhe apni maa hi nehi maanti. Kyuki maa se kabhi jhooth nehi Kehte!" said pinky caressing her hair. That's it Aniks's tears made its way.
She hugged pinky tightly and cried loudly.

"Maa main Shivaay se bahaut pyaar karti hu. I have no one other than him. If something happens to him even its small but its never small for me. I have lost everyone maa. I never got love and when Shivaay came in my life I felt blessed. He doesn't know but when he fainted that day due to that attack I thought I again lost everything. He is my everything maa. I know maybe I was caring too much but I never wanted him to feel suffocation. Isn't it obvious maa.
Even when I have a slight fever Shivaay doesn't allow me to get down from the bed but then why in my case everything changed. I love him maa, I can't see him in slight pain so does he but when he shouted on me today I couldn't take it. He was talking about death. You tell me how can he say that.? I know he doesn't mean what he say in anger but it was too much for today. I couldn't bear it maa. I could not!!" said anika crying. There Shivaay was also in tears hearing everything.

Yes he was standing behind the pillar watching her. He couldn't leave her alone, not atleast in this condition. He understood Aniks's point of view. She was always alone, fighting with the world so when he had that attack it shook her. She started to blame herself. She felt her life ending again. He was her life and when he talked about death Aniks's fear rose again. He was guilty and just wanted to hug her and remove her pain. He wanted to apologise from heart.

"Annika..." called Shivaay coming towards her. Pinky smiled. She knew that their Billu and Billi will sort it out. She got up and went inside to give them privacy.

Anika looked up and their eyes locked with each other showing pain, fear, and love. Shivaay came and sat down in front of her. Anika quickly rubbed her tears remembering his words.

"I am sorry Shivaay but I didn't wanted to use my tears." said anika rubbing her tears. Shivaay held her hand and rubbed her tears himself. His heart pained when she said this. He understood how much she was hurt. Automatically his tears made its way from his cyan eyes. Anika was shocked and quickly rubbed his tears. She can't see his tears.

"Anika.. Anika I am so sorry love, I didn't mean to hurt you. I know in anger I hurted you but still you stayed calm. I don't deserve your love, Jaan. Please punish me. Slap me. me please punish me. I hurted you despite knowing why are you so scared. I am sorry, jaan. " saying this Shivaay started to cry. Annika too couldn't stop her tears and hugged him.

Both cried their heart out. Both were each other's life. So a simple scratch gets them over protective. Both were over protective about each other.

" It's ok Shivaay. I am fine. You are fine. Everything is fine. Stop crying baby. Shhh...shh.. Come on stop crying." whispered anika with sweet nothings.

"I am really sorry Anika. Please forgive me. I am really thick-headed, badtameez, tadibaaz, bagad billa everything. I am sorry but please don't stop talking to me." said Shivaay sniffing.

Anika chuckled. " its ok i forgave you. I know you didn't mean so but Shivaay please never talk about death. I can bear everything but with you not without you. I love you. You know that right! " said anika caressing Shivaay's face.
Shivaay was surprised with her selfless nature. Even after getting so much hurt she forgave him. What is this woman even made of. Shivaay is really lucky to have her in his life.

" Learn to love without condition. Talk without bad intention. Give without any reason. And most of all, care for people without any exception." that's what anika is. She was the epitome of selfless love.

Shivaay kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

"Now I hope you have learnt your lesson?" said anika breaking the hug.

"Yes. I have and I promise not to repeat it again. And now go pack your bags we are going to Sweden for trip for 15 days. And no work I promise woh bhi pinky promise. Go fast and then we will have fun." Shivaay said winking at her.
Anika squealed in excitement then blushed understanding his meaning of fun.

She got up and started to go when Shivaay held her wrist. She turned to him and asked him what through expression. Shivaay smiled and said
" I love you Anika."
Anika smiled
"I love you too".

Love isn't always easy. It's not always a smooth road. It's not always picturesque.

I know we want to believe the opposite. We want the fairytale romance, the grand gestures. The candles and roses and carefree dispositions. It's supposed to be gentle and understanding and never cause doubts. It's supposed to feel like coming home and never having a single worry again.

But love, real love, is never perfect.

It's not going to be easy every moment. How could it be? Nothing is.

Love means showing up. It means fighting through the hard parts. It means compromise and seeing the ugly parts in a person and still not wanting to run away.

Love is commitment. And commitment is hard. Is it rewarding? Of course.

But it comes with messiness. It comes with frustrating days and learning to love someone even when you're angry. It comes with flaws and hard decisions and nights everything is falling apart.

Love isn't always easy. And that's how you know it matters. That's how you know it's important. They choose to stick around, even when life throws a curveball. That's love.

With love,
Swara

Even in the best relationships, conflict and discord occur. It's not a question of if it happens, just how often and how severe. If we are fortunate, we can sidestep it all together.

Hey guys hope you like this shot. Please vote and please comment. It really encourage the writers.
I am happy that you liked my other shots too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 36.4K 93
A Shivika story that started on a University campus. They thought they were as different as chalk and cheese, but were they? Read along to find out...
145K 9.6K 18
My first Shivika Story.. Summary : Shivaay left Annika day after their marriage as he felt she wasn't his type but on his sister's house, he returne...
379K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
62.4K 4.3K 9
These are short stories (completed in one shot) based on tracks shown in Ishqbaaaz. Each tale begins with the Background Story to give you rough idea...