Memories of August

By JeChaeng28

It was the 8th month of the year when I fell inlove with her More

2
3
4
5
6

1

245 6 0
By JeChaeng28

"Goodmorning!"  wake up  chae its service time already! I heard my mom yelling down stairs,Im Son Chaeyoung and just like the other kids  I go with my mom every sunday at church thanking God for the life he had given to us.

"Coming mom!" I enjoy going to church with my mom and im actually in our Praise and Worship team,I gained many friends out there plus I get to preach the younger ones every sunday afternoon,It was really fun!.

"Hey Chae are you free?" after the service I got a message from my closest friend Yoo Jeongyeon. "Yeah our church will be having a meeting later so Im free,sup" i replied back

"Meet me at the same place at 2pm" well its 12:13 pm  I still have time to relax but I wonder what he is up to.

I arrived a little bit earlier than Jeong,I just sat down at the coffee shop sipping a good cup of tea,sad to say im allergic to coffees so im not allowed to drink them.I let down a deep sigh,Im too earlyyy!

Then the door opened revealing a simple girl with earphones on,she wore plain black shirt and a jeans on,but believe me she was the prettiest girl i have ever seen in my entire life.

It was the First Sunday of August the very day when I saw the Person who could change my life forever..

Henlooo Chingguss! I have published a new storyy Yaayy!!! ive been hatius for soo long!I missed you guys :> This story will be a short one And Im hoping that you guys would support me all through out,I love youu all stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
745K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...