❛𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮�...

By dionvvsus

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑓... More

♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 "
♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 "
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six

twenty four

1.2K 35 7
By dionvvsus

━━ ∘₊✧ TWENTY FOUR

BY 6 pm everybody was on their way out of the practice room, some have already left the practice room. Meanwhile, Hyejin was still contemplating if she should go home as well. Her aunt had told her that it would be a delight to buy her a cake and celebrate her birthday together, but Hyejin had told her that she shouldn't waste her money on her. By the time Hyejin checked the clock, she noticed that it was already too late to go home. The streets are dangerous when it's past eleven and too dark.

BigHit gives out an iPad to every group in the building and they are told to leave it in the practice room right after they leave. Hyejin has laid down and started watching the video of recent debuted idols/ bands.

GLAM had made their debut in July and Hyejin was a bit bothered by that. She knows that it's not their fault she felt this way, but it bothered her that they took a song her ex-group mates worked really hard on. But, alas, no one said the kpop industry was fair. Hyejin quickly put them aside and started searching for the new kpop group that also debuted not so long ago, EXO. Man was she crazy for them! Their songs, choreographies and don't let her get started with the members. Bangtan knew of her obsession with them and to be honest, it made them all kind of jealous.

They were one of the groups that became big in such a short amount of time. Their entertainment company is no joke! They've debuted a lot of amazing artists but what else can't we expect from the number one entertainment company. Ever since the debut of SHINEE, Super Junior and SNSD, Hyejin has been dying to meet their artists in real life.

"You might get to see them in award shows!" Was what Taehyung had told her when she was talking about her admiration for sm's new boy group.

______

"Listening to EXO on my birthday? It's more amazing than I thought really." I spoke into the empty practice room. It is currently Saturday, September 1 and it's 1:35 am. Meaning that I'm officially a year older.

The boys left about two hours ago and the whole building was empty. I've slept in my practice room before, but there was always one or three others around. No one is here except me. I wanted to put on the earphones, but I'm afraid that I would not be able to hear an intruder trying to get inside the building. My stomach was hurting from laying down on it on the hard floor and got up. Since EXO's choreography is no joke, I have decided to learn some of it.

I know I should practice our own choreography but I'm really tempted to learn their dance. I'm going to learn 'History' since it's their most current one and my favorite one at the moment. As I connected the iPad with the speakers, I heard a strange noise coming from down the hall. I had closed the door but the noise was obvious. There's someone inside the building.

I quietly open the practice room door and peek through the small opening. I can see that there's obviously a figure walking this way. I close the door as soft as possible and start looking for a place to hide. The building is too dark to see who it is and I am not risking it by asking who it is. I turned off the IPad and quickly get inside one of the long cabinets. Once I hear the doorknob shaking I close the cabinet. I start hearing footsteps approaching. As I start looking around my surroundings I find a small plastic stick, I don't know why we have it but it seems to be useful right about now.

As I hear the footsteps approaching, I quickly get out and start attacking the person with the plastic stick I found while screaming like a maniac.

"Hyejin! Hyejin! It's me, Seokjin!" I stopped beating him once I was assured that it was indeed Kim Seokjin. When I saw him curled up on the floor I felt really bad.

"I'm so sorry! I thought you were an intruder!" I cried out as I helped him sit back up.

"It's fine, I would've thought the same thing." Seokjin laughed but I was still worried. I probably left him bruises!

"What are you doing here though?" Seokjin sat up with his legs crossed and massaged his head. I got up to turn on the lights from the room.

"I really need to practice, Hoseok seemed a bit frustrated with me today and I don't like seeing him like that." I sat back down across from Seokjin.

"What are you doing here?" This caught Seokjin by surprise. "For the same reason." Seokjin looked down at his lap.

"You think he gets frustrated at you?" Seokjin shook his head.

"I know he gets frustrated with me." Seokjin looked up and sighed. Should I ask him if he wants to practice with me or would he be embarrassed?

"I've been practicing so much, that I don't even know what day or month it is." Seokjin let out as he grabbed his pink flip phone.

"It's September first, today's Jeongguk's birthday." He wasn't wrong, it is Jungkook's birthday, but it's also my birthday.

"Wait! That means today is also your birthday! You should be home celebrating!" Seokjin jumped up and grabbed me by the arm.

"What are you doing?" I am starting to freak out a little.

"I'm going to take you home." I pulled away from his grip. "It's too late to go home, I don't want to disturb them at this hour." Seokjin looked down on me and sighed.

"I'm just glad that you showed up Seokjin, I'm not alone anymore." I looked up and smiled at him, to show that I am truly glad that he's here. With me.

"So please, don't take me home and instead practice with me." I grabbed onto his jacket and waited for a response.

"I'll stay in one condition." Seokjin crosses his arms.

"And that is?"

"You let me buy you a birthday cake after."

_______

"Let me record you blowing the candles! So I can send it to the boys." Seokjin quickly grabbed his phone and I waited for him to say that he's ready.

"Okay, you can make your wish now."

end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 252 15
𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱. 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘣. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯. 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵�...
56.5K 1.4K 87
❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ ━ bts | bangtan x gn reader
59.1K 4.2K 130
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝�...
204K 4.2K 39
bts ambw imagines.