Camping Anyone? // Larry Styl...

By louistforlife

Summer, sand, stars. Tents, trees, tongues. Three weeks. Two boys. One tent. Highest Ranking: #1 in larry #1... More

One
Two
Three
Four
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Eleven
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
Epilogue (The Wedding)

Five

12.3K 358 738
By louistforlife

Harry was woken up in the morning by birds twittering in the trees. Wait, birds? Harry's mind was blank for a few seconds, before remembering he was out camping with all his mates. And Louis.

Smiling, Harry rolled over to see a sleeping Louis who was snoring softly. He looked so adorable like this, so vulnerable. Harry just wanted to squeeze his cheeks and kiss the hell out of him.

Harry was debating getting up or not, but he decided to stay in bed for a little while longer so he wouldn't wake Louis. He reached for his phone to check the time. 8:02 am. Perfect. Hearing Niall and Liam chatting outside signalled it was time to face the day. Harry pulled on a pair of shorts, leaving his upper half bare. He unzipped the tent very quietly, as not to wake Louis.

It was a wonderful bright morning, and Harry could tell it was going to be a very hot day. The sun was beating down on the campsite and he could hear cicadas chirping in the distance. He strolled over to where Niall and Liam were sitting in their deck chairs around the now burnt out campfire. 

"Morning boys," Harry said cheerily.

"Morning Harry!" Niall replied. "Lou still asleep?"

"Yeah. I decided not to wake him, I've figured you don't want to be on his bad side in the morning."

"Too right," Liam chuckled. "Last term, we woke Louis up because we knew he was about to miss his class, and he actually threw his clock at my head. It bruised."

"Holy fuck," Harry laughed. He hadn't heard that story before, but he wasn't surprised.

 "Zayn's still asleep too," Niall added.

"He is also another one you don't want to mess with in the morning." Liam warned.

Louis then emerged from his and Harry's tent, his hair sticking up in every direction. He was wearing only underwear, and Harry felt a small pulse in his crotch.

"If it isn't Sleeping Beauty herself," Liam teased.

"Yes, I'm awake," Louis declared in a groggy voice. "Only because young Styles here decided to ditch me."

Harry grinned. "Ditched you? You were fast asleep."

Louis shrugged. "Still."

"Nice to see you've got changed for the day," Niall remarked, sarcastic. Harry's eyes scanned Louis' bare body again, his eyes pausing on Louis' crotch longer than they should've.

"Stop being a smart-ass, Horan." Louis flipped Niall off. "It's not like Harry's wearing much more than me."

"At least he has pants on," Niall scoffed.

"Is this distracting you?" Louis sassed, pointing to his crotch. "Because I can take them off if you're really that desperate. Seriously. It's no biggie." 

Harry's eyes widened as he suppressed a smirk. He felt blood flow to his lower body as he imagined Louis carrying out what he had just described.

 "No thanks," Niall answered. "But I'm sure Harry-"

Harry clapped a hand over Niall's mouth in a split second, stopping him from finishing his sentence. He didn't know exactly what Niall was planning to say, but he had a feeling it would embarrass him and create an awkward situation. 

"Sorry," Niall smirked, knowing he had made Harry flustered. 

Liam and Zayn shared a look and smirked. They knew exactly what was going on. Harry exhaled and gave Niall a warning glare. As much as he knew Niall was joking, he didn't want Louis to get the wrong idea. Even if it was the truth.

____________________

"You want to go for a swim this early Harry?" Niall questioned. Harry had briefly disappeared from the campfire to return wearing his bright yellow swimming trunks on and sporting an inflatable watermelon pool toy.

"Why not? It's only ten, but it's hot as fuck."

"It's not that hot Harry," Louis commented, relaxing in the sun. "But I guess it could be fun... I'll go and get changed." 

"Fuck it, I'll go," Niall caved, seeing Liam and Zayn had also gone into their tent to get changed.

Happy he had the whole crew onboard, Harry strolled down to the beach, admiring the view. The sky was bright blue, not a cloud in sight. This was extraordinary considering they were in the U.K, and even in summer the weather was marginal. Harry pushed the soft sand around with his feet, deciding he could come and live here if he wanted. It was so picturesque.

Louis then came bounding down to the beach, interrupting Harry's moment of serenity. He was wearing red swimming trunks that looked great under his chiselled abs. 

"Louis," Harry greeted, trying to hide the fact that he was checking him out.

"Do you want sunscreen?" Louis asked, offering the bottle to Harry. "We wouldn't want that tan chest of yours getting burnt now, would we?"

"Only if you put it on," Harry smirked, seizing the opportunity. 

"Sure," Louis agreed, popping the bottle cap open. 

He poured a generous amount into his hand and started spreading it over Harry's back and shoulders. Harry closed his eyes and smiled. The feeling of Louis' hands caressing him was nothing short of heavenly. Louis then pulled Harry around by his shoulder to apply sunscreen to his chest. 

"You don't need to do my chest Louis," Harry pointed out, secretly pleading for him to continue.

"Meh," Louis shrugged. "I've started now."

He dragged his hand over Harry's inked chest, lingering down by the waistband of his swimming trunks. Harry bit the inside of his cheek, desperately trying to contain himself. If he got a boner now, he would never be able to live it down. 

"There, all done," Louis concluded, with a cheeky pinch of Harry's nipple.

"Thanks."

"What in the 'Too Hot To Handle' is happening down here?" Niall hollered, approaching the beach with Liam and Zayn in tow.

"You guys want sunscreen?" Louis questioned, ignoring Niall's cheeky remark.

"Probably should," Liam said. Louis tossed the bottle to him. Harry smirked. Louis didn't offer to apply it for them.

Once everyone was all sunscreened up, they ran to the wharf, and began diving and jumping off of it. The water was refreshing and kept them all rejuvenated during the hot, hazy day.

"Hey Niall!" Harry called. Harry was on the wharf and Niall was about to climb up the ladder onto it.

"What?" The Irish boy questioned.

"Do you want to have bombing contest? Whoever can make the biggest splash wins." 

"I'm in," Niall said. The two of them walked to the edge of the wharf and peered over. It was about a 2 metre drop into the water, which was perfect for what they were about to do. Harry looked around for the other lads, who were ascending the ladder onto the wharf.

"Hey you lot!" Harry yelled. "You can judge."

"Alright," Liam agreed. "Louis, you can't take sides. We all know how biased you are when it involves Harry."

"That is false," Louis retorted. "And I'll do whatever the fuck I want, thank you very much Liam." 

Harry laughed at Louis' sassy remark. "So, best out of three?"

"Sure," Niall decided. "I'll go first." 

Niall then leapt of the wharf and tucked his legs up to his chest, before colliding with the water. The splash was big and sprayed all those on the wharf. It was big, but Harry could go bigger.

Harry then copied Niall's actions, but he span backwards a little so when his back hit the water, it hurt like a bitch. He swam up to the surface and spat out a mouthful of water. "Was mine bigger than Niall's?" 

The three boys on the wharf shook their heads, and Niall, who was climbing  the ladder gave Harry an 'L'.

The next round was more successful for Harry, and he beat Niall. 

"Whoever wins this is the winner." Harry reminded Niall.

"I know, I know." Niall said, before jumping high into the air of the wharf, desperately trying to beat Harry. The two of them were extremely competitive, and they weren't going to back out of this competition. However much as Harry didn't want to admit it, he knew Niall was definitely going to win. Harry waited until Niall was back on the wharf before he did his jump.

"No pressure Harry," Niall teased.

"Shut up." Harry laughed. "I'm getting a run up."

"Oooooo," Louis added. "Someone means business."

Harry paused and began his run towards the edge of the wharf. "You bet."

Just as Harry jumped, he felt his pants being yanked down. He was flying through the air, and his trunks were at his ankles. This is embarrassing, Harry thought, his body freezing up. He kicked his shorts off. Everyone had seen him now, there was nothing he could do about it. Little did he know, as he flicked his shorts up, they got caught on a beam of wood that was holding the wharf up.

Harry tried his best to bomb, but it was too late, and he sort of half dived, half belly-flopped into the water, slapping his body and wincing as he hit the water. He swam up to the surface and  to look for his trunks, which should've been floating somewhere around him. But they were nowhere to be seen.  Harry looked up onto the wharf to see all four boys peeing themselves with laughter, and something caught his eye. His bright yellow swimming trunks were hanging off a beam under the wharf. And there was no way he would be able to get to them. So in the meantime, he was stuck in the water, stark naked.

"Who the fuck did that?" Harry yelled, treading water, cupping his balls in one hand. The water was bloody transperant. The boys on the wharf were  out of breath from laughing. Zayn finally gathered enough breath to speak. 

"It was Niall!" 

"You're about to get fucking wrecked, buddy!" Harry threatened, swimming to the wharf.

It wasn't like Harry was exactly embarrassed getting around without clothes on. He didn't have much to be ashamed of- he wasn't really lacking in the length department. He often could be found naked, but that was only around Niall and Liam. Never around Louis. That would be too risky, for certain reasons.

Harry climbed up the ladder, one hand cupped around his goods, which was quite difficult, considering his size, and tried to reach his shorts under the bridge. They were just out of reach. Harry sighed. He was just going to have to go all natural.

"Here he comes..." Niall chuckled. "Have you got your shorts Harry?"

Harry gave Niall a dangerous look as he pulled himself onto the wharf, putting himself on full display. Like Harry initially thought, they all believed Harry's shorts were in the water and he would return wearing them. But no.

Harry pointed to his crotch with his spare hand. "Does it look like I have my shorts Niall?" 

Harry hastily looked at Louis to see his reaction. To his surprise, Louis was  staring at him, and his cheeks flushed. Louis smirked when their eyes locked. Harry's cock twitched, and he cupped it tighter, praying to God that he wouldn't get a boner

"Where the fuck are your shorts then?" Niall joked. "Last time I checked, this wasn't a nude beach Harry."

"They're stuck under the wharf," Harry replied, laughing a little at the craziness of the situation "Don't ask me how they got there, but they're there"

Everyone laughed more. Louis licked his lips, checking Harry out. Harry then covered his dick with his other hand, realising that one hand wasn't going to do the job.

Just as Niall was about to look over the wharf to try and see where Harry's trunks were, Harry felt a sudden, sharp, pulsing pain in his shoulder. Both of his hands flew from his crotch to his shoulder, leaving his cock on full display. He discovered had been stung by a bee, so he flicked it off, and pulled the stinger out. "Ouch," he groaned.

"Harold!" Liam yelled, averting his eyes.

"What was that? Are you alright Harry?" Louis questioned, genuinely concerned. He was trying not to get too distracted by what was in front of him. 

"I'm okay," Harry laughed. Just a bee sting. Um..." Harry glanced at his dick, wondering whether he should cover it up or not... he decided against it. Everyone had seen it now anyway, the damage had been done. "Sorry about this," Harry gestured to his crotch.

Everyone except Louis laughed. He was looking, well, quite flustered, to say the least. His cheeks were flushed red, and kept running his eyes up and down Harry's body, his eyes resting on his dick most of the time. Luckily for Louis, Harry didn't notice, he was preoccupied thinking about how the hell he was going to retrieve his swimming trunks- they were his only pair.

"Well, I'm gonna do some more bombing," Zayn said. "Wanna come, Li?"

"You bet," Liam agreed. 

"I'll come too," Niall added, sensing the tension between Harry and Louis. 

Harry and Louis stood in an awkward silence for a few seconds, before Louis spoke up.

"How the fuck did you actually lose your pants in the first place?".

Harry laughed. "The whole falling over the wharf thing was a diversion, I paid Niall to pants me." Harry winked. "I just wanted to get naked for you."

Louis approached Harry, feeling it was safe to do so. the awkward tension was now broken. 

"You're such an idiot Harold," he teased. 

Harry looked down and then back up at Louis. He was getting closer to him, and Harry felt the air around him get even hotter.Louis then took another obvious look down at Harry's cock and smirked.

"I've noticed you can't keep your eyes off my dick," Harry flirted, heart racing. "Is it distracting you?"

Louis bit his lip, getting even closer to Harry. He ran his finger across Harry chest and pinched his nipple. "Well, I guess. It's quite hard to miss, it's kinda big."

"You're acting like you've never seen another person's penis before Louis," Harry smirked. His heart was racing and he felt weak in the knees. He couldn't tell if Louis was actually being flirty or if it was just an act. Either way, it was getting him excited. 

"Maybe I just haven't seen one as big as this." 

Harry was starting to get a little nervous. Was this going to happen, on the wharf, where the boys could clearly see them? Plus Harry was naked, and there was no way of hiding it when he started getting a little excited down there

"You're the idiot, Louis," Harry repeated. "A tiny idiot." He was hoping a jab at Louis' height might break the tension and steer the focus of the conversation away from Harry's penis.

"I hope you're not talking about my cock Harold," Louis said slyly, "because that is definitely not tiny."

Harry could feel himself getting slightly excited down between his legs, and he knew this dirty talk had to stop, because soon he was going to have a very big problem on his hands.

Harry blushed furiously, hoping like hell Louis wouldn't look down again. 

"Um, Louis?" he lied. "I really need to like piss, like real bad, so I'm just gonna go and yeah..." 

Harry sidled off the wharf, covering his half-erect dick. He ran to their tent and zipped it up, and instead of taking of going to take a piss, he relieved himself in a different kind of way. This boner wasn't going to disappear on its own, right?

As Harry wanked he thought about Louis, how adorable he was but at the same time how incredibly sexy he was. Harry had no idea what had just happened on the wharf back there, but it had definitely been something. The conversation they had just had seemed very flirtatious. Too flirtatious. Harry's head was now crowded with unanswered questions, leaving him very confused. Was Louis actually interested in Harry, or was he just messing round like his usual, flirtatious self?

As he was nearing his orgasm, Harry grabbed a pair of his dirty underwear and came into them, letting out little moans as he did so. He had came so quickly... the things this boy did to him. Harry lay on his and Louis' bed for a little while longer, trying to gather himself. His heart was racing and his breath was heavy as a wave of euphoria filled his sweaty body. He sat up and wiped the sweat off his forehead before pulling on a pair of shorts and heading out into the bright midday sun again. A million questions were bugging him, and he knew he wasn't ready to get the answers anytime soon. They were only one day into this camping trip, and things were already five times better than Harry could've imagined. If only he knew what happened on the wharf that morning was only the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 2.2K 22
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Cแดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส สŸแด€แด…ส แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡s. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
81.5K 5.2K 31
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แดษด แด€แดแด€แดขแดษด แด€s แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸแด‡ แดส€ แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€ส™แด€แด„แด‹ [ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ] ______________ Cแดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส แด…แด€ษดษชแด‡สŸแด€ แด˜แด€แดสŸแด€. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @_...
26.8K 972 23
After all these years, Louis and Eleanor are getting married but the only way Harry will come to the wedding is if Louis spends 24 hours with him alo...
2.2K 64 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...