Sin and Amethyst 2: My baby d...

By PrettyLittleWriter22

Three years ago Sincere broke things off with Amethyst all while breaking her heart in the process. She moved... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EPILOGUE
Thank you all so much for reading

FOURTEEN

2.8K 102 32
By PrettyLittleWriter22

FOURTEEN

KARA

Later that night...

I left the house with Rome, my possible new boo, and date for the night. We were going to catch that new Candy Man movie and I was ecstatic because I hadn't been on a date in a long time. I had a few one-night stands here and there but hadn't dated anyone since Wade.

I met Rome at the barbershop. The guy who normally cut Malik's hair was out due to being sick and when he recommended Rome I jumped at the opportunity since I couldn't have my baby walking around looking rough.

He was cool as hell and we exchanged numbers immediately. He was handsome as hell, looking like a carbon copy of YFN Lucci.

We'd just pulled up to the movies when I glanced down at my phone to see that I received a text from Amethyst.

AME

Girl, I can't do this!

ME

Yes you can you'll be fine

She was on her way to Sincere's bachelor party right now. I hoped everything went according to plan tonight. Hopefully Sin got pissy drunk right before the strippers came so that he'd be drunk enough to go into the back room with Kandy Kane. That was the name that we gave Amethyst for the night.

***

"You want some more popcorn beautiful?" He whispered looking down at my half eaten bucket. I giggled before responding.

"No it's ok. It's super packed tonight and I don't want you waiting in that long line."

"I don't mind. I'll be right back." He kissed my cheek before standing up to leave. "You want anything else?" He whispered

"Sit down your mother wasn't a glass maker!" Someone behind us yelled causing me to giggle.

"No I'm good." I replied with the biggest smile on my face. He exited the theater leaving me alone. Well, technically I wasn't alone. The movie theater was packed.

In fact it was so packed that I barely had anywhere to put my arms. A Caucasian woman who looked to be about three hundred and fifty pounds was sitting next to me. She kept bumping into me and I was about two seconds away from cursing her out. I sighed and shook my head before pulling out my phone to see if Amethyst texted me.

I didn't have any messages but grew concerned after noticing that almost twenty minutes had gone by and Rome had yet to return.

I didn't even care about losing my seat because quite frankly I didn't want to sit in that section any more anyway. I got up to find him.

I entered the lobby and it was practically empty. The only people I saw were the workers and they were busy wiping the counters and sweeping the floor. I squinted my eyes a bit and I saw Rome standing outside with some woman. They looked like they're arguing.

I poked my head out the door. "Is everything okay?" I asked him and the girl looked at me sideways.

"Oh, and who the fuck is this? Really Rome?"

"Excuse me? What's going on?" I said to the woman as she stared at me for a brief moment before responding.

"You know what, my beef isn't even with you. It's with this clown ass nigga."

"Go back inside Kara. I'll be right there." He said to me as a crowd began to form around them.

"No the fuck you're not. You're not going back in there." She said confusing the hell out of me.

"Who are you?"

"This muthafucka is my boyfriend but I'm done with him now! Besides you won't want him after I tell his secret though." I was right back to being confused.

"Tamika chill the fuck out, you got all these people out here filming us and all in our business." Rome tried to save face.

She yelled, "I don't care! Why don't you tell them that you're gay? You cheated on me with several men!"

My hand instantly went over my mouth. "You're gay Rome?"

"No! I don't know what she's talking about I'm not gay!"

I didn't know if she as telling the truth or not but I didn't have time for this shit. I hated the fact that I'd allowed him to pick me up because now I had to find a ride back home. I started walking away so that I could call someone to come pick me up.

"Kara wait." He said but I continued to walk away from the commotion as Tamika continued to go off on him.

I was so embarrassed.

I scrolled through my call log until I landed on Nas's name.

Ame told me that Nasir and Sincere had yet to have a one on one talk to squash their differences so I knew that he more than likely wasn't going to Sin's bachelor party.

Thankfully he answered on the third ring.

"Nas please come get me. I need a ride and fast. I'm at the Sawgrass mall at the movies but I don't have my car. I need a ride A.S.A.P like rocky."

I could hear him shuffling around in the background.

"Aight I got you. I'm on the way."

"Oh thank god!"

***

The car ride was silent as I looked out the window for a majority of the ride. Nas cleared his throat, as we got closer to my home.

"So are we going to talk about you know what."

He inquired breaking our silence.

He stopped at a red light, licked his lips then looked over at me. Nas was one fine brother. I'd always admired his looks. He was a pretty boy with a, warm smile, and a fresh ass dress code. He was about six feet even in height with a beautiful smooth tattoo free body. His chestnut complexion, hazel eyes, dreadlocks, full goatee, and suck-able lips were to die for.

"What do you mean?" I played dumb.

"I mean what happened between us the other night. I want you."

"Nas where is all of this coming from?" He ignored my question.

"Come here." He leaned in and grabbed the back of my head gently. Right before our lips connected we heard the sound of horns blaring.

He laughed before he pulled off.

"I have a serious question for you."

"Okay what is it?"

"I know you want me so my question is...can I have you? He queried.

"Have me in what kind of way?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you." He replied sending chills down my spine.

NAS

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched Kara as she slowly removed her jeans. Her nice, plump ass jiggled once it was free from her jeans. She slowly pulled her shirt over her head and threw it to the floor. She bit her bottom lip and blushed as she removed her bra.

Leaning forward she grabbed both of my hands, placing them on her ass cheeks. My face was now eye level with her navel. I placed delicate kisses on her belly while she massages the back of my head.

I slapped her on the ass causing her to moan. "Turn around."

I kissed her ass before biting her cheeks like a vampire.

"Take these shits off and bend over."

She did as she was told, removing her panties. She then bent over. "Spread them cheeks."

"Ok daddy."

She instantly turned me on as I began to caress her pussy from the back. She was surprised when I dove head first into her pussy, eating her pussy ass backwards.

Five minutes in, her juices began to flow from all the attention I was giving it and I made sure not to miss a drop. She moaned loudly as I could feel her body jerking.

"Don't cum yet." I commanded. She looked back at me with lust in her eyes.

I watched as she stood up then walked over to the dressed. She climbed on top then reached down to play with her pussy.

"Come here." She said seductively.

I did as I was told and when I stopped in front of her, my mouth practically dropped when she stuck one of my fingers into pussy. Her juices dripped down my finger right before she sucked her own juices from my finger.

I quickly grabbed a condom from my pocket before I positioned myself between her legs. She helped to pull my pants down and my dick swiftly sprung into action.

"Hurry." She begged never taking her eyes off of me. "I want you inside of me."

I placed the condom on my dick then rubbed it against her slit a few times to get the condom wet.

"How you want it baby?"

"Just shove it in me."

I shoved all nine inches inside of her with no remorse as she clawed at my chest. I began to hit her with long, deep, slow strokes.

"Oh shit...faster baby."

I slowly pumped in and out of her tight wet pussy, ignoring her demands. I wanted to take my time. The pussy was too good and almost had a nigga nutting up too quick.

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Faster." She requested breathlessly, tightening her legs around my waist, as I picked up speed.

"You like that shit huh?"

She nodded.

"Say you like it..."

"I...I like it." I fucked her harder and faster causing her to yelp. "Oh my god. That's my spot!"

"Right here?"

Her sex faces were turning me the fuck on. "Mhm...Please don't stop. I'm cumming."

"Oh fuck! I'm about to nut!" I stated through clenched teeth.

Kara and I came together and I carried her now limp body back over to the bed. We lay together silently trying to catch our breath as reality of what we'd just done had just set in.

***

"So what now?" She asked causing me to shrug my shoulders. We were wrapped up in her sheets. I was lying on my back with her head on my bare chest. I kissed her forehead, continuing to massage her scalp

She looked up at me.

"Let's do something crazy." I said.

Her eyebrows rose. "Like?"

"I don't know...Let's be together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
1.4M 45.3K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
2.8K 332 41
Meet Kristal Jane Anderson. The girl that feels as though she was stripped from all the joys of life on one ungodly night. A night that changed her w...
390 1 14
For the past ten years, Nolia has always wanted to share the story of her college experience meeting a young man who's existence and presence in her...