Mr. Billionarie Doctor

By Milky_Blue_Sky

Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Bouns
Important
100k
Upcoming story;)
Q & A
200k

34

12.2K 458 4
By Milky_Blue_Sky

When I arrived at the parking, I hurried up to the penthouse. I opened the door and saw a lot of clothes and other things in the living room. Wtf, is happening here?

I suddenly saw 2 girls coming downstairs, I looked at them confused. When they saw me they hurried down. "Miss. Zoya right?" I nodded my head and they both started to smile.

"I'm Emma and this is Olivia, and we are your stylist for the night" "What? Stylist? For what?" They were going to answer when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller id and saw it was Anthony.

"Hey babe"

"Don't hey babe me, what is going on?"

"I was right, you are at the penthouse"

"Mr. I need an explanation"

"Are the stylist there?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Give them the phone"

"You didn't answer my question"

"Princess, just give them the phone, you will find out everything soon"

I sighed and handed Emma the phone. "Mr. Lopezm yes don't worry we will be done before 5" She then handed me the phone. I looked at and the call was already ended.

Emma suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me up to the room. She pushed me slightly into the bathroom and started to take my hijab off.

She was going to take my clothes off when I stopped her, "You can wait outside" She nodded and went outside. I sighed and took my clothes off and stood under the shower.

After the bath, I went out with a towel wrapped around me. Olivia grabbed my hand and made sat me in front of the mirror. She was going to apply foundation when I stopped her.

"I don't wear foundation, and can you please tell what is going right now?" She smiled and shook her head, "Sorry, but we can't... You just need to get ready before 5" She said and started to do my makeup.

When the makeup was done, I was surprised. She did a really good job, I don't usually wear this much makeup because I don't like to wear so much makeup, but I was happy about her work.

Emma walked in with a few dresses and hijabs in her hands. "Let's try the dresses," She said while jumping up and down. I chuckled and Olivia slightly pushed me towards Emma.

Olivia sat on the bed while Emma helped me with the dresses. The first dress I tried was a baby pink color, it was long-sleeved and was long.

"Too light and too long," Olivia said while waving her hand off. Emma handed me a black dress, I changed into it and walked out. "No, too dark for her personality" I chuckled and sighed.

"I know the perfect dress!" Emma suddenly shouted and went downstairs. She came back with a blue-grey dress. The top of the dress was white and long-sleeved, and the bottom of the dress was this blue-grey color.

I changed into the dress and stepped out, "So?" They both looked at me with a big smile on their faces. "I told ya, that I had the perfect dress," She said while winking.

"Now for the hijab..." She started to look through the hijabs and found this light grey hijab which matched my dress perfectly.

Zoya's dress:

When I was done with the hijab I wore the heels and turned around to look at them. "It's time" I looked at the clock and it was 2 minutes over 5.

"Your man is waiting downstairs," Emma said while winking. "Thank you," I said while hugging them. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

I went towards the stairs and saw Anthony's back towards the stairs. When he heard my heels he turned around, I saw him looking at me up and down.

I walked downstairs and stood in front of him. He was wearing a grey suit and a black tie. I could see his muscles arms and biceps.

"you look breathtaking," He said while putting his hand forward. I chuckled and put my hand on his, "You don't look bad yourself" He chuckled and held my hand in his.

"Have a great night!" I heard Olivia. I waved bye to them and then we went out to his car.

"Where are we going?" "It's a surprise baby girl," He said and winked. I chuckled and looked outside the window.

He stopped the car and stepped out, he walked towards my way and opened the door for me. He held my hand and helped me out.

I wrapped my hand around his arm, he pecked my lips before we walked into the restaurant. A waiter walked up to us and bowed, "I booked a table for two"

"Yes, sir this way," he said and looked at me with a smirk. I ignored him and he led us to the out table. I was taken back by the view from here, "Wow, it's so beautiful" "Indeed it is" I looked at Anthony and saw him staring at me.

I chuckled while shaking my head, we sat down and the same waiter came with the menu. "What would you like to order?" Anthony looked at me and I just told him to order anything.

I wasn't feeling comfortable under this waiters eyes. "Are you alright?" I nodded while smiling at him. "So what is all of this about?"

"Can't I take my girl out for dinner?" He said with a smirk. I giggled and nodded my head. The waiter came back with our food and winked before walking away.

I took a deep breath and looked at Anthony. We both started to eat while talking about our day. "I will take you to your shop tomorrow, everything is ready at the place"

"Anthony, you didn't have to" "I wanted to," He said grabbing my hand. After dinner, we decided to leave, Anthony had to use the washroom so I waited for him at our table.

That waiter suddenly walked up to me, "Hey beautiful" He said smirking. I ignored him and was gonna walk away when he suddenly grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Let go!" "Relax babe, I'm only going to have fun with you, then I'll let you off," He said and held my arms, I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

He was going to kiss me when he was pushed away, I looked at the person and saw an angry Anthony. "You son of a bitch!" He punched the waiter right in his face.

The waiter stumbled back, Anthony punched him again and this time he fell. "You dare to touch my girl!" He shouted and started to punch the waiter.

"Anthony, stop... Please stop!" I said while trying to take him away from the waiter. A few guards walked in after seeing the scene and tried to stop Anthony.

He was going punch him once again, but this time I grabbed his arm stopping him from hitting the waiter. He looked at me and his eyes softened when he saw my tears.

The guards took the waiter away, while I was left with Anthony alone. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" I shook my head and hugged him.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, "I shouldn't have left you alone" He whispered before pulling away.

"Let's go, I don't want to be here" I whispered. He nodded and grabbed my hand, we left the restaurant and went out to his car.

Anthony opened the car door for me and then went to the driver seat. The car ride was quiet, none of said anything. When we arrived at the penthouse I went straight up in our room.

I heard his footsteps coming after me. "Zoya-" "No, don't you dare say sorry," I said cutting him off. I turned around to face him, I looked at him and saw his knuckles bleeding.

I sighed and walked towards him. I grabbed his hand and sat him on the bed. He kept looking at me, I opened the drawer and took the aid kit. I sat down in front of him and took his hand in mine.

I started to clean his wound, "Zoya..." he whispered and grabbed my hand with his other hand. I slightly pushed it away and shook my head, I cleaned his wound and put the bandage on it.

I stood up and was gonna leave the room when he grabbed my wrist, I hissed at the pain. He turned me and looked down at my wrist, he slowly rolled my sleeve up and saw my wrist all red.

"That son of a bitch" He hissed and cupped my cheeks. I looked at him and couldn't hold my tears. He smiled softly and kissed my tears away.

"Don't cry, you look ugly while crying" I chuckled and sniffed. I whipped my tears away, "Does it hurt?" I asked while grabbing his hand.

He shook his head and intertwined our fingers. He kissed the back of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm sorry, our date was ruined" I shook my head and put my head on his chest while wrapping my arms around him.

"I enjoyed our time" I whispered and closed my eyes. I pulled away and pecked his lips, he smiled down at me and pressed his lips on mine.

"Anthy?" I said while pulling away, he hummed still looking down at me. I really want to show it to him, I love him more than anything, I know I can't show it before marriage, but I choose to do it. 

"I want to show you something"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 13
In the bustling city of India, Adeena Hussain Siddiqui, a stunning young woman, lived a life of comfort and privilege. As part of a traditional desi...
158K 6.9K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
309K 8.1K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
258K 10.4K 42
''I want you out of my life! I don't want to fucking see you!'' His voice got louder. ''Then I'll do what you want!'' I stutter trying to walk away...