Sins Of An Innocent Fairy (Na...

By Kilanna2016

A spell changes everything. New magic and friends make living even more exciting than before. New missions wi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chaper Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Hello!!!

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.6K 46 22
By Kilanna2016

A/N Sorry it's late! I just had to make sure it was perfect. Also it's like twice as long as normal, but it really kind of needed it!

Natsu's POV

Once I felt her hand in mine I felt a small surge of energy and I pulled her into my arms wrapping myself around her. Thank Mavis that Wendy was so close I was already falling when she took the babies from my arms. Tidus and Melody who had been holding each other's hands stood crying and I barely saw them standing at our sides as my eyes closed. Geeze they are such good kids, I can't help the smile I feel plastered to my face as Luce and I fell into a deep sleep right there on the floor in the middle of the guild.

***

The next thing I know; I feel as someone is playing with my hair, I open my eyes and smile happily. Luce had her head turned and was looking at me over her shoulder, her back still pressed against me.

"Good morning beautiful," I croaked and she laughed pulling away. "No, no, no." I pull her back and snuggle into her kissing along her neck. I could practically feel her shivering in my arms and I'm hit with the scent of her arousal like a tidal wave. "Mine!" I purred as I nipped at her ear earning a gasp and light moan from doing so.

I started really kissing her then, when her scent was driving me really wild. "Natsu!" I hear her moan as if warning me of something. I just purred in agreement as I kissed along her jaw, I loved the feeling of her heart racing while she was in my arms. I can't take it for much longer as I let my teeth sink into her soft flesh, careful not to hurt her or break the skin but it would leave a nice size hickey behind.

When I finally release her she growls in frustration turning and pushing me over so she was on top. I love when she is super possessive like this, the feeling of being trapped under her strong grip as she tried to undo my belt was a sight to behold.

I stopped her hands and as she growled at me I got my belt off for her, my skin shivering in anticipation of her touch. My vest open now I see her lick her lips and then bite her lower one. Damn she is so sexy, how doesn't she realize it?

I watched as she pressed her sweet sinful lips to my chest and I can't resist tugging at her own shirt reminding her how unfair it was that she was still dressed and if I stand up I'll barely have my vest hanging off me, nothing else.

She smiles and pulls her top off over her head and leans in kissing on my body again. I'm sure she is leaving little hickeys with every movement but I really don't care. The feel of her body against mine is more than enough to distract me from such a small detail.

"Luce?" I want to beg for her to end this torment and just let me inside. "Please?" I ended up begging her after all when her movements had stopped frozen from hearing me say her name.

I watch as she ever so slowly slides her pants and panties off, my own somehow disappearing when hers did. I was throbbing with need as she slowly sat down on me, sliding me into her hot, wet body. I can't stifle the moan and it is not quiet as she leaned down to kiss me, cutting off my moans as she did.

"Luce, please?" I beg her trying to fight the urge to throw her on her back and thrust deep into her. I want to fill her with my seed, to impregnate her again. I want to make the kind of love to her that would leave her only able to moan and gasp out my name for hours if not days.

I could feel my blood racing inside of me as she just sat on me not moving at all driving me both to heaven and hell at the same time. Her sweet core tightening around me as if adjusting to me again, she ever so slightly shifted driving me to nirvana. I was seeing stars and she had barely moved. "Luce I can't do slow, not right now," I tried to watch her as I felt what seemed like fire replace my blood.

"Then take me," she purred, putting my hands on her breast; her soft breast bounced under the slight contact. I lost it, I couldn't hold back anymore and even with her on top of me I was thrusting as if my life depended on it.

Luce's moans and screams did nothing to help with that either. I needed her to cum and with her on top it would run down on me in the most delicious way. The thought of her coming on my mouth instead only excited me more. I lifted her off of me and sat her sweet pussy above my face, digging into the treasure that had been waiting for me there.

Her sweet yet tart cream only seemed to flow endlessly as I ate it up. Mavis what has she done to me? I feel her tightening and she spasms as I drink up her nectar, her little orgasm almost drowning me. No better way to go. I swallow everything I could and just as she is about to get up I grab her firmly keeping her in place.

"Natsu?" Her voice was airy and exhausted filling me with pride as I felt her body shivering as I touched her. I slid my fingers along the outside of her legs and back and she lifted moaning under my touch. I grin as I lick her clit and she jolts at the movement.

She is ready for more now and I kiss, lick, and eat her out, just as she is about to orgasm again I stop and lift her up setting her down on my extremely hard shaft again. She didn't waste anytime taking over this time hungry for more as she rode me grinding me deeper into her hot wetness. "Luce!" I purred her name as I was hit with the pleasures of her body.

"Cum," She growled, demanding my obedience. Like magic I did, I felt as it surged out of me fueling her own orgasm and we lay there panting now finished.

"Fuck Luce, if we keep that up we'll get you pregnant again." I grin trying to tease her.

"I like the sound of that," she purred next to me.

That got my attention, "I thought you wanted to wait until we weaned Nashi and Luke from your breast milk?"

She sighed as if it was a difficult question, "I do but I want our big happy family too."

"I'm all fired up!" I whisper kissing her. She returns the kiss, deepening it as she did. 'This woman will be the end of me' I can't help thinking to myself as I kissed her.

"We better hurry and see how the kids are doing," she whispered as she started to pull away.

"Not smelling like this we don't!" I laugh, grabbing her and pulling her close again. "Come on, we'll clean up using the shower here," I tell her for the first time, realizing that we are in the guild infirmary. We quickly get cleaned and dressed opening a window in the infirmary to let out the smell of sex before leaving. I can only hope that Luce put up a barrier to prevent our screams from filling the guild hall, I guess I'm about to find out.

We get to the door and suddenly I can't move anymore. Luce is in my arms and I feel her freeze up too. "What the hell?" We ask at the same time. We spent several minutes struggling against ourselves trying to move again.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!!!" We screamed together filling the room in the inferno of our fire.

***

"What the hell is the matter with you two?" Gray asked as we finally walked out of the infirmary. My clothes were in relatively good shape but Luce's just made me want to cut the few strands holding it together still before dragging her back to the bed we left.

"Don't ask," came her short response as she summoned Virgo who brought new clothes for her. She went off to change not willing to return to the infirmary to do so.

"I think Freed put up the wrong kind of barrier," I answer when Luce was out of sight.

"Damn what did you do flame brain?" Gray whistled watching her walk away her ass swaying with each step.

I grabbed him by the throat and growled low enough that no one else would hear, "Do not look at MY mate like that!" I see him pale and hold up his hands. I think I truly frightened him because he didn't try to hurl any insults back at me or even throw a punch.

I let him go and looked around. It's not long before Tidus and Melody come running into the guild with Wendy and Levy. Wait Levy?

They saw me standing there and came running tackling me to the ground before climbing on top of me. "DADDY!!!!!" They screamed and covered me in sticky hugs and kisses. Why are they sticky? Oh forget it, I'll deal with it later for now I just roar and start tickling them and giving them kisses of my own.

Lucy's POV

I came back to find Natsu on the ground with our little red and blue haired kids squealing with delight as he tickled them and gave them kisses. I smile at the scene and look around for my other two babies.

I found Nashi and Luke with Mira and Lisanna drinking happily from a bottle. I can't help getting angry until Mira quickly explained it was my breast milk. I couldn't help the look of confusion on my face as I froze up.

"They wouldn't drink any baby formula and you two were asleep for so long we had to do something." Mira tried to explain.

"Yeah so we got Juvia's help to make bottles for them," Lisanna added.

I looked at Juvia and she just sort of hid behind a pillar that was holding up the ceiling; she however did not hide in time and I could see her bright red face. I grin and go ahead taking my now full and freshly burped babies from them and relaxed rocking them ever so slightly as they fell asleep in my arms.

"Oi flame brain! Watch what you're doing!" Gray yelled, making my babies stir almost waking them.

Instead of waiting for Natsu to deal with him I sent a wave of fire and ice at him and when he looked at me it was like he was seeing a truly horrible monster I spoke:

"If you wake my babies with all of your shouting I will rip you apart with as much effort as it takes for you to strip. Do you understand?" I growled at him my glare pinned on him, making sure he knew I was nowhere near exaggerating.

"Aye sir!" He jumped back flinching into what should have been a comical pose. Natsu starts laughing quietly and Tidus and Melody jump off of him running to me to see their new favorite people in the world; Nashi and Luke.

"Mommy can I hold one of them?" Melody asked sweetly, her big eyes flashing with hope.

"Me too!" Tidus jumped in now, I had one of them on each side of me hoping for a yes as they stood waiting for my answer.

I chuckle a little before telling them to sit down next to each other. They quickly did as they were told and I laid Nashi in Tidus' arms and Luke in Melody's. Natsu came over and made sure they were holding them correctly as I stood up stretching.

I can't help thinking how cute they are as they try to quietly sit there holding their precious baby siblings. I look up to see Mira taking pictures of the scene and she holds one up for me to see; The kids were sitting holding the babies with Natsu and I to the sides helping them hold them safely.

Yep I will be getting that photo as well as all of the others too. I have a photo album at home that I have been putting together of all of our adventures and that photo was the perfect addition.

"So how long did we sleep for?" I asked expecting Mira to say a few weeks or something.

"Two days," she answered and the milkshake that I was drinking came out of my nose.

I'm coughing trying not to vomit when Natsu starts questioning her. "Only two days? Are you serious? How is that even possible?"

"Umm what?" She asked, confused.

"We were only asleep for two days? Are you sure?" I ask her now getting her attention.

"Yeah, why are you so surprised?" She asked, looking between us.

"Normally it's months," Natsu tells her and we hear more than a few people spit out their own drinks.

"Wait what? You've done that before?" Gray demanded.

"Not that exactly but when I used too much magic like that yes. A few times actually." I answer lost in thought.

"Who watches the kids when you do that?" Levy asked worriedly.

"It's not like that, Luce makes a barrier with time sped up inside of it so that we are only gone a couple minutes. Usually one of her spirits takes care of the kids or Wendy does." Natsu answers, waving her off.

"Yeah and normally we are spending half our time there getting reacquainted." I mumble as I try to figure out what was going on. My magic felt fine, actually better than fine. It felt like I hadn't used any in weeks I was brimming with magic energy.

I hold up a hand and light it on fire and the other I summon one of Cancer's swords from his stardress. I felt perfect in fact I could barely register that I was using any magic at all. I release the magic and look at Natsu and see he is in full dragon force. He even had two wings on his back which he looked at curiously before releasing the magic and looking at me, shrugging.

I looked back at our babies sitting there peacefully and saw Tidus yawn. I glance at the clock and see it's noon. I shake my head and smile.

"Who's hungry?" I asked and saw them both look up excitedly but they remained where they were holding the babies. I laugh a little and hold up both hands each with a different colored flame on it. "Rainbow fire?"

"Yes please!" They answer together and I get close enough that they could eat it without releasing the babies. When they were done I could see their eyes drooping and Natsu must have too because he stepped forward taking Luke from Melody and taking her hand in his. She hopped up and yawned again before they walked towards the infirmary as I did the same with Nashi and Tidus.

"Come on now it's nap time," I cooed at them and we tucked them in. Tidus and Melody in one bed and Nashi and Luke in another. I sang them their lullaby and I'm not even through the first stanza when all four of them are out. Not that that was hard Nashi and Luke were already asleep and Melody and Tidus were always happy to snuggle.

Natsu and I tiptoe out of the room and Freed was already there putting up his magic to keep us from disturbing them. Natsu pulled me into his arms and started purring sweetly.

"Damn pyro turned into a cat?" Gray yelled it like it was a question when Freed was done giving the all clear sign.

Natsu stayed calm though as I felt dragon force envelop me the same reddish scales that coated Natsu coated me and I know without a doubt that I must look terrifying because Gray flinched back holding up his hands in surrender.

Natsu chuckled pulling me back in and I felt the magic release as I melted in his arms. "Your mark shows up really well on the scales. I like it," Natsu purrs in my ear.

"So does yours," I giggle remembering just a few minutes earlier.

"We have so many questions for you but you seem distracted. What's wrong child?" Master asked me and for the first time I saw him sitting on the bar counter.

"Just confused how our magic seems to be overflowing instead of barely there at all." I smile and Natsu just continues nipping at my neck.

"We should really be going home though. It can wait until the kids wake up from their nap but still." I frown and summon Virgo and Capricorn.

"Yes your majesty?" They asked getting down on one knee before looking up at me.

"Could you two go ahead back home and fix up whatever damage you can? We will be going home when the kids wake up." I pause and then hold up two more keys and summon Gemini and Pisces remembering that Natsu and I had given Loke and Aries the week off. "Make that the four of you. Gemini could you transform into Loke and help as well?" They were all down on one knee already but they all bowed their heads before running off to do as I asked.

"I hope Gemini and Pisces are of some help to them." I whisper and Natsu picks me up and sets me down on his lap snuggling me as he did, trying to reassure me. I know we aren't usually this touchy in public but I relax into his arms anyway. Our purrs seemingly mix and produce a beautiful harmonic quality as I felt myself being lulled to sleep.

Natsu's POV

Luce fell asleep pretty quickly in my arms but I didn't make a move to move her or put her into a bed. I like the way she fits in my arms.

"What happened to you and Lucy? How did you two get so strong? Why don't you want to be a part of Fairy Tail anymore?" Came Gray's stupid questions.

"What makes you think we don't want to be a part of Fairy Tail?" I was more than a bit surprised at that last one.

"Well you're never here except to get a job and then you are both gone in a blink. It's almost like you hate it here now." Levy answered.

I blinked at them and saw that a bunch of our friends were looking away sadly. "We still love Fairy Tail." I answer firmly, getting their attention. "We just prefer to spend time with our kids now. They are adorable and we are constantly having to break up fights between Luce's spirits over who can babysit when or take them to do what. Dear Mavis the battle for the toddlers can be rough." I groan at the memories.

"But we still love Fairy Tail. You guys pissed us off but we don't hate you. We figured that eventually you will understand how we feel and maybe apologise when you did. But we aren't holding it against any of you." I finished looking around, over Luce's sleeping form in my arms.

"You two practically abandoned the team and the few missions you two did do with us you would just work together and ignore us." Erza glared at me, usually her glare would send shivers down my spine I wonder when that stopped?

I shrug and just frown, "Well I guess we just weren't used to working with you anymore. Honestly we didn't intend to leave you out. Just if you don't help make the plans we just kind of leave you behind."

"Wendy you tell them! You know where we are coming from." Gray threw his hands up in the air. I frown and look over at my little sister just to see her confused looking back at Gray.

"Tell him what exactly?" She asked, shocking not only Gray but Erza as well. "It's not like they were pushing you away, if they were then they would never have agreed to do any missions with you at all." Wendy shrugged her long blue hair almost looked like the deep sea. I wonder if she has considered taking a mate yet? I know that she kind of likes Romeo...

"Come on don't take their side in this!" Gray groaned his head thrown back and his hands covered his face as if preventing himself from seeing the ceiling.

"I'm not taking sides, but if I was I would choose my big brother over a pervert." She frowned and I held in a chuckle. Gray had stripped again and was down to his boxers and when he looked down he started to search frantically for his clothes.

"You're just jealous that you were too chicken to ask Juvia out years ago. And now you see that Natsu is not only happily married but we also have four beautiful kids together," Luce snapped from her place in my arms. "Is it really so hard to get a few minutes rest around here?" I can't help laughing at her and snuggling into her, I could see her pouting but she is just too cute.

"Natsu!" She pouted and I gave her feather light kisses getting to hear her giggle as I tickled her before she relaxed.

"You two seem so, I don't know. Happy?" Levy stated in a weird question like way.

"Aye?" I answer her unsure what exactly she wanted to hear. When she remained quiet I looked at Luce who just shrugged at me before cuddling back into my arms.

"Salamander," Gajeel seemed to growl from across the room, making me look up at him. He looked confused and embarrassed but after a moment he continued, "Congrats, on finding your life mate and having your family." By the end of his words he was slightly pink and trying to hide his blush.

I smile thanking him and he nods. Panther Lily was at his side and he remained quiet throughout the exchange. Which got me wondering, "Where is Happy and Carla?" I start looking around for them only to hear Wendy coughing and turning a bit red.

"They went on a mission the morning before last. They won't be back for a day or two." I see her fidget and I grin after seeing Mira's look of confusion.

"We both know what they are actually doing, right?" I ask her and Luce smacks me in the chest and we start laughing. Wendy just nods her face growing redder as we laughed.

"What?" Panther Lily asked which only sent Luce and I laughing harder and even Wendy couldn't stop her giggles from joining in. They probably needed a few days to themselves like how Luce and I would after spending a few days at home when Tidus and Melody decided they needed to be attached to our hips. The difference being that we could just jump into a barrier and be back in just a few minutes.

"Forget it Lily, I'm sure you will figure it out soon enough." I chuckle as I hold Luce in my arms. Without thinking about it I yawn and start stretching again.

"I think we both know what is about to happen," Luce yawned herself, covering her mouth as she did. I nod my head before trying to snuggle into her arms again.

"What's about to happen?" Gray asked as always confused.

"We are about to hibernate popsicle," I yawned again, pulling Luce closer again. I look into her eyes and smile when I see her amusement as if the light were dancing in her eyes.

"Hmm, It's the only reason I can think of that our magic would be so full after using so much of it." Luce agreed before holding up a hand before stopping and looking back at me. "How fast should I make it?"

I frown a moment and then smile, "Just as fast as you can. I can't tell how long we will be out this time."

"Neither can I," she sighed and proceeded to make a barrier next to us. I couldn't help seeing our friends' surprised faces as I helped Luce into the barrier and started to climb in after her.

"Wait how long will you two be gone?" Gray asked. "What about your kids?"

I just looked at him for a second, "You did hear me when I said that we still love Fairy Tail right?" He nodded slowly and I continued. "I don't know how long we will be gone, it could be a few minutes or it could be a couple hours," I shrug at the thought before looking him in the eye. "We are trusting you all with our babies, but if you would rather I can call for a spirit? I know Wendy can take good care of them and she could easily do it without anyone's help though." I shrug as if the whole conversation was pointless, because it kind of was.

"You trust us?" Erza seemed to ask. I smiled and yawned, deciding to ignore her since most everyone couldn't hear her anyway. I give a wave and smile as I jump through the barrier landing next to my mate.

"It's about time, you know that time doesn't speed up in here when you are just standing in the doorway like that." Luce pouted.

I grin as I pull my vest and scarf off and stretch as if I wasn't doing anything. But I can see the way her eyes lit up while she tried to drink me in.

Lucy's POV

I watched as Natsu's muscles seemed to bulge under his skin as his skin just seemed to roll and glide above them effortlessly. I am already starting to pant at the sight of him just stretching before bed. Fuck, Natsu, two can play this game.

"Good idea I should stretch before going to bed too." I climb out of the bed only wearing a bright red and rich black silk and lace babydoll with matching panties. I arch my back and bend down touching my toes trying to hide the grin on my face as I twisted and turned knowing full well I had his complete attention. We would be hibernating but not until after we got some much needed time alone.

I was just relaxing again when I turned to smile at him. I was going to ask if he was ready for bed yet but I froze. Natsu was completely naked his body seemed to be shivering in anticipation, his shaft was so hard it was standing up and I could see him throbbing with each heartbeat. I smile at the man I love. The fact that after four kids we still affected each other like this was kind of unbelievable.

The sheer material I was wearing did nothing to hide my own state my nipples were already hard, almost begging to be licked and sucked on and my underwear was already damp and if I move too much it would only release the floodgates, not that Natsu couldn't already smell my arousal anyway.

I get a wicked idea and slowly I light a flame on a single fingertip and hold it right between my breasts near the tiny amount of material holding my clothes together. "If you don't like it I could just burn it off?" I ask him as if disappointed he wasn't already holding me.

"No!" I hear him croak and I release the magic and look up at him again. He is visibly shaking as if he is trying to restrain himself.

"Natsu?" I ask as I crawl onto the bed. I am still on my knees and was just fluffing a pillow when I turned back looking at him. "Are you going to hold me or am I just-" his lips cut me off as his tongue held my own hostage. It's not long before he makes his way down to my nipples nipping and teasing through the sheer fabric making me a moaning mess as he did.

He had already pulled my underwear off careful not to destroy them before throwing them aside. I briefly hear him say, "Thanks for the meal!" before his tongue slid into me making me arch my back panting as I did.

Hours seemed to pass like this and it was when my legs were wrapped around Natsu's head that I looked up through my eyelashes and saw Gray and Juvia's heads actually inside the barrier. I let out an extra loud moan arching my back again. They could see and hear everything but no one outside would be able to.

"Natsu, I need more!" I beg. I know he already knows we are being watched but at the moment he doesn't seem to care. He slowly kisses up to my breast again.

"Someone has been either very good or very bad," he purred, nipping at my breasts again and I couldn't help thrusting my hips into the air in response. "Ready or not," he teased and the next thing I knew he was inside of me. His long hard shaft filled me and I tried desperately to pull him closer, deeper. To somehow make us one.

"Natsu!" I moaned and after a brief second we moved together in a harmony that seemed unreal. We moaned and kissed and pleasured each other for what seemed far too short of time before I felt myself coiling up, my release building. I felt as not only my own breath grew ragged but so did his. We were panting, moaning and when we finally couldn't take it anymore we screamed our release.

We collapsed where we were breathing hard and I glanced up to see them, where they were still watching red faced as we held each other. I just kind of shrug it off, hope they enjoyed the show, I smile as I cuddle into Natsu's arms after he pulls the blanket over us hiding our bodies from their prying eyes.

"I love you Luce," he whispered, pulling me in and nipping at my ear.

I can't help giggling at his ticklish touches as I snuggled him. "I love you too Natsu," I sighed happily ready for sleep to steal over me now. I felt so full and complete now laying here in his arms.

Natsu's POV

I can not lie finding Gray and Juvia watching both filled me with rage and turned me on a bit. The thought of showing the pervert how it was really done was tempting as hell. Luce didn't notice for quite a while and when she did notice I could tell she kind of felt the same. The sex was amazing but when it was over, far to soon might I add, I really didn't want them staring at us as we cuddled.

I kissed and nipped at her creating what could only be a symphony of her giggles as I did. She turned around her breast now cushioned my head as she held me in her arms.

"Luce let's have another baby," I sighed as I held her close, thanking Mavis that our audience was finally gone.

I hear her giggles, "Four is not enough for you?" she asked, running her fingers through my hair.

I smile snuggling into her enjoying her curves as I did. "I think we can do a few more," I tease her, grazing my fingers along her sides loving the music that her giggles made.

"Hmm, and how many more are we talking about here?" She lifted my chin up so I was looking into her eyes.

I smile knowing exactly the reaction I was about to get, "Oh maybe another twenty-nine?" I couldn't help laughing as she playfully smacked at me with a pillow pretending to be angry until we both couldn't hold in our laughter anymore. We lay there holding each other for a while before I answered her seriously. "Maybe another two or three. Would that be okay?" I asked, kissing her shoulder and looking up into her eyes again.

"Another two or three?" She seemed to think about it for a few minutes before smiling. "I think we could do that," her smile was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"I love you," I moan, pulling her closer.

Lucy's POV

"And I love you too," I responded, twirling his hair in my fingers. I feel as Natsu falls into a deep sleep and I feel my own eyes growing heavy.

"I guess it's time to hibernate now," I yawned as I held him to me. I know Gray and Juvia were watching again but I just didn't have the energy to care. The dark abyss that was sleep sang to me drawing me in. Before I knew it was happening the outside world was gone.

***

I woke up to Gray's face directly in front of my own, I screamed before sending a fire dragon's roar at him sending him flying. I jolted upright clutching the blankets to my chest as Natsu jumped up still completely naked ready to fight whatever had made me scream.

I am still shaking and both terrified and full of rage as he seemed more confused looking back at me. Gray had been blasted back and was now hidden behind something or another and Natsu hasn't realized yet we were not alone.

He climbed back into bed and tried to soothe me, to try and calm me back down again. "Shhh, it's okay. It was only a dream. I'm here now." I was still boiling with rage and couldn't bring myself to correct him yet. If he thought I was mad just wait until he realizes who it is that woke me up.

"How long have we been here? Horologium" Natsu summoned the silver key spirit after making sure I was covered.

"Yes, your majesty?" He answered, bowing as he did.

"How long have we been asleep?" Natsu asked the spirit.

"On Earthland it has been two hours, here it has been nearly five years." He answered bowing again.

"Thank you, sorry to bother you." Natsu smiled as I thanked him, now closing his gate.

"Five years huh. It's a good thing we used a barrier. The thought of missing Nashi and Luke's first five years would be terrible." Natsu pulled me close again, kissing on my shoulder.

"We should get reacquainted before we leave again," He purred in my ear, making me relax into his arms again as he kissed along my neck. "It will only be a couple minutes on Earthland," he tried to tell me.

Why was I upset again? I started responding to his touches moaning as I did. His hands caressed my body as I allowed him to slowly lay me back down again. "Natsu," I moaned his name as he pulled the babydoll off of me leaving me completely bare after he kissed me gently.

"Luce," he moaned before I could react. He had a nipple in his mouth and the other was being teased mercilessly by his fingers.

"Natsu!" I threw him off of me and climbed on top of him not willing to wait for his teasing as I then slid him in making us both stiffen.

"Anything you want Luce," He moaned after hissing in pleasure.

I can't stop the laughter that resonates inside of me. "I want you," I smile as I lift myself only slightly before dropping down again sending us both to heaven again and again. We made love until we couldn't move anymore and passed out again.

It was just before passing out that I realized we were being watched and I curled into Natsu's arms again. To bad Gray you can't get yourself any so long as you keep holding back from Juvia. I think to myself as I let myself fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
155K 4.2K 22
Lucy is left in shambles when she finds out some shocking news about herself. She fears the guild will not accept her fate and searches for help, for...