Mom! I'm Texting Serial Kille...

By CrackheadStudios

Highest rankings: #1 on creepypastaxreader #1 on creepypasta When Y/N L/N accidentally gets added onto a gro... More

Ah, fiddleshticks. 😳
Dang it, James. πŸ˜”
Et moar chiken (random thing idk \_(.-.)_/ )
Having a mE PARTY πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
I love chaos, if you cant tell. (Chapter 5??)
(69 veiw special 🀠🀠😎✌🏻) shit-me-timbers!
Whose mans is thiis?? πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ»πŸ‘
U got a friend in me ;)
Well, looks like the twist is taking a plot- ΒΏ? πŸ€”πŸ€”
(1,000 read special) πŸ€”πŸ€” is someone on there period?
What the fck is up kYle- oh shits about to go doWN.🀭
Another plot twist??? Oh shiZz!- 😳😱
Eric "Leo" Skylar
My DMs arent working/Writing Tips!
I am SARcAsm πŸ˜›
I hate everything, including Madonna's underwear!
Lifes a LeG oF lAmb 🀠🀠 Life isnt easy u lying puppet whore
What i have no random title ideas!!??? 🀭🀭
We best find dem e g g s. (easter specialπŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ°πŸŒΈπŸŒΌ)
Wow im sad. But lessa get this pArTy StARted 🀠 (21)
yo girl kinda do be plannin' doe πŸ‘€πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (22)
YyOo, i just wanna sleep; oh, yay! More octopus'!! That sounded weird.. (24)
ThEy do thIs EvEry yEAr!! πŸ™„πŸ™„ (25)
wow you had to wake me up- oh the actual party octopus! He arrives!!
New story/some voting :)
heres a weird chapter wow (28)
are we like minecraft witches now? (29)
🀑🀑(30 lmao i lied this aint the 31st chapter lmao)
holy shit. (31)
an exchange? πŸ₯΄ (32)
good old days. (32 extend)
nuh uh 😨 (part 33)
shadow wizard money gang πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά we love casting spells‼️‼️

Whoa what hi?? Also heres my robot friendo!!

12.7K 395 1K
By CrackheadStudios

(Sit down and get some soda, popcorn and a blanket, cause this'll be a loNG ASS CHAPTER! Seriously it'll take awhile to read especially if your a slow reader like moi. Also I'm ttttooooooo lazy to edit it right now so I'm sorry for spelling errors! I'll edit it later! Tomorrow I'm doing the Easter special.)

(Edit because I'm too lazy to delete the note I left above, I did edit this chapter! Yay! Your Author isn't as lazy after all!)

Enjoy the shøw, (Y/n)

~*^*•*^*•*^*•*^*•*^*•*^*•*^*~

(n/Y) ,wohs eht yojnE

You stretched, groaning in pleasure at the bones cracking satisfyingly in your body.

'I should probably start packing...' You thought, grumbling. You've always hated packing.

You shuffled lazily over to your closet, yanking it open—

"HI, (Y/N)!!" Leo tackled you to the ground, causing a loud thud and a raspy yelp to come from you.

He was on top of you, as you simply laid on the ground accepting your defeat. Sighing.

"Soooo!" He cooed, resting his chin on your chest... which was awkward enough, "you have the entire house to yourself for two weeks! Are you gunna invite any of the Creeps over? Oh! What about the hot chicks down the road me and Kage stalked—" you grunted, cutting him off by shoving your palm in his face and pushing him off of you.

"OW!—" he scrunched his face at you, rubbing his nose in pain. You did push hard, after all.

You grumbled, standing up, "I'm not inviting anyone over!" You spat at the boy sitting before you, his legs crossed as he pinched his nose whilst glaring at you.

"I'm staying at the Creeps' mansion this week, actually. They need all the help they can get with Splendors part—"

"OH! Can I help?" He beamed at you, releasing his nose and jumping up at an alarmingly fast rate, before grabbing ahold of your shoulders and smiling the biggest, goofiest smile even Satan himself couldn't resist.

Wait even Zalgo couldn't resist Le—

"PLEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEE!" He pouted, his lower lip popping out as he lowered his antenna, clasping his gloved hands together as his grey and blue eyes became filled with emotion, big and watery.

Shit what is this kid doing to you—

"N..." you paused, hesitant, before making a blank poker-face, "no—"

"WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?" He gasped in shock, placing a hand on his heart dramatically and leaning on you for support, whilst "crying", "I'LL DO EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME TO DO FOR A WEEK!" He perked up, a mischievous glint in his eye as he presented the bargain.

You furrowed your eyebrows in thought, rubbing your index finger and your thumb across your chin, humming considerably.

"Two weeks." You smirked, before sticking out your pinky finger.

He gave you a confused look before shaking his head, nodding. "Two weeks. But two weeks only!" He grumbled, before wrapping his pinky finger around yours, shaking your hands in agreement.

You basically signed a "treaty" with him.

But in a way "sophisticated" toddlers do.

"Now, first order of the day! Go pack my clothes and I'll pack my toiletries!" He sighed, nodding, before grabbing the suitcase you were supposed to retrieve from the closet before, and walking over to your dresser. You placed your hands behind your back, chin high as if you were a general commanding a soilder...

"Alexander, meet me inside!" You blurted out randomly, earning a very confused and concerned look from Leo just as he was about to place your undergarments in a suitcase. Waitwha-

"What? My names Le—wait, ooooooohhh no, don't tell me you're a Hami—"

"Watch your tone, I am not a maiden in need of defending—"

"Okay, shut up or I'm breaking the bargain we just made. Along with your wrist."

"Okay."

________________________

"Okay, (Y/n), you're all packed up!When will the Creeps be here to pick us up?" You heard Leo's voice from your bedroom, as you made your way from your parents room to your room.

Your parents had left last night, just before you were tackled by Leo.

And before you pinky promised the childish bargain...

So you went into their room to "steal" some of the money they left specifically for you, but you wanted to feel cool so you pretended that Sherlock Holmes music was playing as you rolled across the floor and ducked under the nightstands, dodging the imaginary laser systems.

You kicked ass, to say the least.

"EJ called me this morning and said either he or this guy named Helen will pick me up— or, us." You shrugged, before taking the suitcase and backpack from Leo and carrying it downstairs into the kitchen, before calling Leo to come downstairs to watch some episodes of Pokémon, or maybe (Favorite Show), you weren't sure... maybe the Mandalorian!

"This is the way." You mumbled to yourself, furrowing your eyebrows dramatically.

Leo flopped on your couch, before looking over at you and wiggling his eyebrows, patting his lap as a... gesture.

You wiggled your eyebrows back, before chucking a conveniently placed plastic bowl at him with an unamused face.

You heard a high pitched yelp and a small thud, to your satisfaction.

'What a perverted... soft boy, tsundere, robot thing.'

You grabbed a (soda/water/juice) can and cracked it open, before sitting on Leo's legs, to his aggravation, clicking on the TV and watching (Favorite Show) instead, because, well, it was your favorite show, gosh dang it.

You glanced at the clock, 'one-forty-eight PM. I've got time.'

________________________

You jerked awake, hitting your head on something hard and blunt in the process, before a loud groan was heard right above you.
You finally opened your eyes enough to see that Leo was clutching his forehead in pain, mumbling incoherent words under his breath as you realized what had just happened, and snorted.

Your head throbbed as well, though. But you would never show any weakness!

"Ow... uh— oh! (Y/n), you fell asleep on my lap after like... the third episode of (Favorite Show)." He stared bluntly, before scrunching his face in disgust, lifting a part of his dark, grey-lined dress pants in between his fingers to show you a wet spot on it. "And you drooled."

You smiled innocently, before getting up and looking at the clock.

'Seven-thirty. PM.'

"They should be here any minute now." You mumbled, before turning the television off and tap dancing your way into the kitchen, before slipping on a pair of shoes and grabbing a bottle of water.

Leo followed you like a lost puppy, sitting on one of the chairs.

"So, what do you think the Creeps are gunna think about me? Will they like me? Oh! Maybe they'll  think I'm cool and make me a proxy!—"

"Leo, don't be a damn fool. This isn't some type of dumb, cliché fanfic." You stated in a matter-of-fact tone, throwing a piece of cheese at his face with a loud smack.

He laughed, pretty hard, before he started glitching.

You froze up.

Why was he glitching?

Oh, yeah! he's probably "tired".

You sighed heavily, slumping your shoulders as you walked over to the poor, malfunctioning boy and lifted him up, placing his arm over your shoulder, slowly carrying him to the couch.

"We have gas and oil in the garage, I'll go get some." You say as you carefully set him down, he simply nodded lazily, his eyelids half open as his glitching died down a bit.

You opened the garage door, the darkness of the room made it hard to navigate the light switch as you stumbled over leaf rakes, garbage bags, paint buckets, a body—

Wait what?

You gasped, clasping a hand over your mouth in fear of alerting the hopefully not dead body.

It was a body, right?

You leaned down a bit, squinting your eyes before you turned to the side to see a small flashlight, quickly grabbing it and switching it on.

It was a dim, warm light but better than nothing.

You crouched down and inspected the persons features.

He was a male, with dark hair and pale skin. He wore some type of spooky surgeon mask. It had a crooked smile with "blades" for teeth.

'Damn, thats badass.' You thought, before seeing he was dressed in a white button up shirt with a black tie, the sleeves rolled up slightly, purple gloves and black dress pants...

"What the hell?.." you mumbled, before his eyes shot open.

You yelped, stumbling back and falling on your ass.

Damn, that still hurts from that one time you fell from the window.

That damn rope—

The stranger shot up, being able to stand up in a very quick rate.

You also got up, but slower.

Damn you need to eat healthier.

Once his eyes landed on you, they softened.

Though they still held that murderous glint, that's besides the point.

You stepped back cautiously, putting your hands up in defense.

"I'm not gunna hurt you, man." You spoke eagerly, before mumbling, "I'm hoping you don't hurt me either— But what the hell are you doing in my garage?" You said slowly.

He perked up, before laughing a bit.

"I, my dear, am Dr. Smiley! And you must be (Y/n), Leo has told me many things about you. I must say your even prettier than he said you were." His red eyes squinted a bit, as if he was smiling under his mask.

Damn bastard has red eyes.

What kind of 'The Conjuring' shit is this?

"U-uh, oh! Uhm, you're Dr. Smiley... Leo said he knew you... uh— I actually came in here to get some gasoline or oil for him. He's exhausted..." you swayed to the side awkwardly, rubbing your forearm.

He nodded, before looking around.

"Where's the light switch?" He asked, as you looked to the side and noticed it was right next to you, before switching on the lights.

"Oh! Goody, okay. Let's find that oil." He nodded at you, as you nodded back.

You searched around the messy, dirty garage, coughing a bit when you moved some old books as dust came flying out on your face.

"Damn, when was the last time we cleaned in here?" You coughed, waving a hand around your face.

You heard Dr. Smiley laugh from the other side of the room, causing you to roll your eyes and smile a bit.

You knew he most likely wasn't here to kill you, after all, Leo knew him. Right?

He called your name, informing you he found some gas and oil.

You ended up giving Leo some of the gas and some of the oil both cause you weren't sure which one was best, and when he drank it, he became waaaaaayy to hyper.

He also had fun reuniting with Dr. Smiley.

________________________

You placed your last bag in the cars trunk, before slamming it shut. The raindrops flying off and landing on your face as you wiped your hands on your pants to dry them from the rain-covered handle, before walking to the passenger seat door.

You hopped in, the cool AC wrapping you up in a calming embrace as you buckled your seatbelt; Despite it raining, it was about eighty-something earlier in the day, and then it started sprinkling and cooled down ten degrees more.

You looked to the driver, Helen.

Apparently EJ couldn't pick you up because he had to remove a bullet from Jeff's leg because Masky "accidentally" shot him.

Damn.

He had dark, possibly blue, you couldn't tell since it was dark out, hair. With beautiful icy blue eyes. He was pale, and a lean build.

'Maybe being a Creep makes you pale or some shi—'

"Take a picture and it'll last longer." A clear voice interrupted your thoughts, making you jump a bit.

You realized what he meant, before laughing.

"Sorry, I've just never seen you before. My names—"

"(Y/n), I know." He said. His voice was calm, clear, and stoic.

He kept a completely unreadable expression, no emotion coming from his face, just his eyes.

They seemed interested.

You could read people emotions very easily.

"Helen." He spoke again, looking out his window towards your house as you both waited for Dr. Smiley and Leo.

You sighed, before smiling goofily again.

"So you're the famous Bloody Painter, I presume?" You asked, looking out the window watching the rain-droplets race down the window as very few cars passed. It was relaxing.

He hummed in response. He doesn't talk much, does he?

"You don't seem to speak much, do ya, 'Famous painter?'" You looked over at him, a calm, soft expression on your face.

You decided to quiet your voice down considerably, he seemed to like the quiet anyway.

He hummed again, nodding, before turning to face you.

"And your the famous dumbass, a petty human who is dumb enough to not even bother leaving the groupchat of serial killers, risking her own life so she can have some fun." His voice could slice through the air, especially the way he emphasized every word.

It was quite enticing.

You didn't change your expression as thunder rumbled loudly, a flash of light making his features more visible.

You chuckled dryly, nodding, before turning to the window again.

"And your the 'painter' who kills for fun, and uses his victims blood for his own pleasure." You started, feeling slight anger rise in you. He could kill you here and now, but you couldn't stop yourself. "Who couldn't handle some high school bullies playground insults, so he killed all of them and put a cliché quote on the walls of there homes, trying to scare anyone you can to feel superior to us 'petty humans.'" You stared back at him, his gorgeous eyes staring right into your very being, as you sighed. "The world is harsh and you get. Over. It. You don't kill people because you know your seen as an annoying ass, piece of gum stuck to their shoe. Don't call me petty, we both know damn well who is even nearest to petty." You spat, no venom in your voice, though. Just, bluntness, and in general, honesty.

He stared at you in absolute shock, mouth agape.

'How the hell does she know that much shit about me?'

'Wow, the internets fetish for serial killers is helpful.' You raised your brows.

Right when he was about to speak, Leo and Dr. Smiley finally opened the cars doors and entered in the back.

You immediately put your smile on, and turned around, resting your arm on the seats edge.

"What took you guys so long?" You asked, as the car rumbled, before pulling out of the driveway.

"Ah, sorry, we had to find more oil and gas for me to take to the mansion, and we did. Took us awhile though, sorry." Leo smiled apologetically whilst buckling himself in as Dr. Smiley was jotting down something on a clipboard.

You hummed, before turning back and watching the trees pass by the car, the dark sky filled with clouds as raindrops fell harshly on the cars windows.

Helen smiled slightly, he's never been spoke to that way by anyone other than his bullies, but they did it for their own enjoyment. She did it because she... kinda stuck up for herself. And frankly, spoke mainly facts.

'Maybe she isn't a petty human after all.

...

Naaaahh she's still weird.'

——————•>(~*^*)~<•—————

Wow hi ho

Helen AND dr. smilEY?

*cue you all clapping and throwing bags of skittles at me, as I bow humbly* thank you, thank you! Keep it coming!

Ahhhh, dang!

I love writing.

Turns out my mom let me off of school one extra day because she actually has to check all of my subjects because she was called into work last week and wasn't able to!!

Yay!!

I spent my day writing, exercising, and learning the Cradles dance 😎✌🏻

I officially mastered it within an hour

I dancE SOO I HAVE SPECIAL TREATMENT—

Anyways, love y'all to bits!

Also we finally got out of the house and I got some frosted coffee yUM :D

Six feet apart, kids!

Sheetz is dope

-yourlocalcrackhead/Jessie M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 10
scary fun stories to make your spine tingle .....enjoy
81.8K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
221 12 7
Hello and welcome to my little cute story. I have been a huge fan of creepypasta during the great amount of my teen years, that also infected my adul...
360K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ΒΏ?ΒΏ?ΒΏ?ΒΏ?ΒΏ?ΒΏ...