Recommendations of historical...

By mademoiselle0695

Hi ! I am a big fan of novels and I have honestly read hundreds in my life, which makes me hard now. Here yo... More

♛ First of all, hello♛
I Can you recommend me some novels ?
I Greetings, Ninth Uncle (In progress)
I My Crown Prince Consort Is a Firecracker! (in progress...)
I Xian Wang Dotes On Wife (in progress...)
I Mei Gongqing (finished)
I Chaos of beauty (Finished)
I My Daughter is the Family Head (Finished)
I The noble woman's guide on how to tease one's husband (in progress...)
I Power Up, artist Yang ! (in progress...)
I Drunken Lotus: Fated With The Rogue Hidden Dragon (On break...)
I Falling Dreams of Fang Hua (finished)
I The Divine Physician's Overbearing Wife (in progress...)
I Rising Phoenix (in progress...)
I The grand Princess (in progress...)
I Like pearl and jade (finished...)
I The Tang Dynasty's Female Forensic Doctor (in progress...)
I Consort of a Thousand Faces (In progress...)
I Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage (Finished)
I Golden age legitimate fei (in progress..)
I Rebirth of a Star General (in progress...)
I Why harem intrigue when you can raise a dog instead(in progress...)
I Eight Treasures Trousseau (finished)
I Chongfei Manual (Finished)
I Legend of Fuyao (in progress...)
I Rebirth of the Strongest Female Emperor
I The King of Hell's Genius Pampered Wife (in progress...)
I The captivating crown prince (Finished)
I The good for nothing: seventh young-lady (in progress...)
I Remarried Empress (in progress...)
I Stunning Edge (finished)
I The Princess Consort Has A Lethal Destiny (in progress...)
I The Whisper of the Nightingale (in progress...)

I Lost You Forever (finished)

5K 28 6
By mademoiselle0695

Life is the encounter and separation, is the starting time and oblivion, but there are always things that once happened, will leave traces, and always have a person, once appeared, will be unforgettable.

The fated meeting at the town of Qing Shui has changed the destiny of everyone, even change the destiny of Da Huang. The desire for a little warmth, a little of company, at some point decided a shattered heart. It is similar to a cup of poisoned wine, when it gets to the throat, it becomes sweet, melting hearts broken bone, and until it reaches the heart and lungs, no medicine can cure. The poison is discovered and it is paralyzing the heart and lungs. Only the smile of one's beloved can eliminate it. If it can't, the only thing left is the engraving of missing. It won't stop even after death.

If everything is destined, when Xiao Yao and Du Shan Jing meet, they are fated to be parted one day, fated they cannot love, and also cannot forget. Although they can't hold on to one another, at least to make themselves be unforgettable, bury everything deeply inside the heart. That gentle imprint will forever be indelible.

(51 very long chapters) (it's an happy end, so don't worry ang GO)

just one words: WOUAOU. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 6K 64
Have you ever read a Chinese novel? Or at least been curious about them? Maybe you're just looking for something good to read? Check out this compila...
81.6K 1.8K 51
BOOK-1 : 1-199 Chapters (COMPLETED) BOOK-2 : 200-250 Chapters (COMPLETED) Synopsis - Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was al...
938K 26.6K 173
COMPLETED Mo Zhu's mother remarried after her father went missing, and she had lived in the countryside with her elderly grandmother ever since. To a...
3.3K 882 54
It was supposed to be her wondrous wedding day, the happiest day of her life yet it had turned into a nightmare. Sun YuQiao was murdered by the one s...