The World Walker

By Runedbooknerd

It is all simple, 'easy'. I then use my power and change my clothes within a blink of an eye, gone is the go... More

Chapter 1: Knives are a snack too
Chapter 2 teaser: --To be confirmed--

Prolouge: A New Beginning

129 5 0
By Runedbooknerd

"Ad primum discere debet fugere ad salire ad unum" I say chanting the ancient incantation, my marks on the wall in front of me glowing a faint gold light. The marks then flashed a bright white and the hollow circle of marks in front of my now have a swirling, rippling image in between them. The image was of a small street which had cobblestone roads and rickety buildings that lined it. Taking one last look at the world I am leaving behind I step through saying goodbye to the world and life I left behind and saying hello to the place I am about to call home for the next few decades. Preparing myself for what might lay ahead.

A/N: Is it almost 3 a.m. and I am workings off sleep deprivation, self-hatred and tasty, tasty night water? Yes. Am I going to put my computer away after I post this and go to sleep because I am meant to be sleeping and it is an ungodly hour of the morning? No

1. comment

2. share

3. vote

4. sleep

5. do something productive with your life

Bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
175K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
95.7K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...