Maybe It's Called Fate || Sak...

By mattsunami

Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ [Soulmate AU!] "It is said that they are chosen, fated people. Yes, soulmates do exist... More

Author's Note
Prologue: Maybe It's Called Fate
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue: I Believe It's Called Fate
Author's Note
Special Chapter 1: All-Japan Youth Intensive Training Camp
Special Chapter 2: Moving in Together
Special Chapter 3: Yuna and Akaashi
Special Chapter 4: Bokuto's Day
Special Chapter 5: First Day of the Nationals
Author's Note

Chapter 7

9.9K 546 390
By mattsunami

The next day, (Y/N) woke up on a bed. She looked to her other side and she saw a sleeping Sakusa beside her.

Wait, what?

They slept together last night?

Oh, she remembers what happened. A smile formed on her face and she placed her hand on top of the sleeping figure beside her with a peaceful face. He did kept his distance from her, and he really does look hot even when he's sleeping.

Pushing those thoughts aside, she carefully caresses his cheek, trying not to wake him up. A hand suddenly caught her hand that made her blush.

"That's not a nice way of waking up your soulmate, (Y/N).." Sakusa said with his morning voice.

"Well it's not my fault that my soulmate is attractive even when he's sleeping." She giggles, making him smile because she's back to normal again.

"Good morning, Omi-kun." (Y/N) said, for some reason it made the ace's heart flutter.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." He said.

~ ~ ~

"Are you sure you'll be fine?"

"I told you Omi-kun, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure you won't be lonely if I leave you on the balcony of the school?"

"Pfft, as if. You're just gonna miss me."

"Maybe I will. That's why I asked you."

Sakusa stopped walking and faced (Y/N). They finally reached the balcony where she will be waiting for Sakusa until dismissal. (Y/N) blushed with what he said to her.

He's gonna miss her? He's actually straightforward, but she doesn't blame him for always being calm and collected. He rarely explodes, though she has seen it a few times like yesterday as an example.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be fine Omi-kun. I can wait here until your classes are over." She blushes, honestly she's been feeling embarrassed around Sakusa these days. He is a mystery that she couldn't identify yet. It's true she knows his attitude, nature, and what he likes and dislikes, but why does it still feel different?

Could it be that her interest for her soulmate just keeps growing?

"Okay then. I'll see you la-"

"Wait!" She interrupted him, Sakusa gave her a confused look.

"I-I'll watch your practice in volleyball later! I didn't get to watch yesterday, though I really wanted to. So I'll watch you play later, if that's okay.." She mumbles the last part, looking away from her soulmate. (Y/N) felt a pat on her head coming from him.

"You silly ghost. I don't mind you watching me play as long as you don't get in my way that is.." He ruffles her (H/C) hair, making (Y/N)'s cheeks redder. With her being speechless at the moment, Sakusa took this opportunity to excuse himself and leave the ghost for his first class in the morning. (Y/N) definitely just stood still for a while, she could have felt her ghost heart beating so fast.

Is she starting to fall for her soulmate?

She never felt this way to anyone, not even to her old friend, Bokuto Kōtarō. She reaches out her hand to where Sakusa placed his hand on her head recently and touches it. Her cheeks felt a little warm, even if she's a ghost.

There's nothing wrong in falling for your soulmate right?

She slapped her cheeks hard and shook her head, maybe she is just overthinking.

Why does her soulmate have to be so hot?

~ ~ ~

"Left, Left!" Someone shouts as the ace spikes the ball.

"Ooh that's a clean shot right there, Omi-kun!" (Y/N) mumbles as she watches her soulmate practice volleyball.

"Oh nice receive, Komori-kun! If I'm not mistaken that's his name, I think Omi-kun mentioned that to me." She continues to watch. It's now time for Sakusa to serve. She watched how he tosses the ball high, and he ran then slammed the ball to the other side of the court. That was a powerful spike right there, no doubt this is one of Tokyo's powerhouse schools.

"Okay we are not playing Slapjacks, Omi-kun." She sweatdrops, thinking of more card games other than Slapjacks. She watched him play the whole practice, and Sakusa would visit her if they have short breaks.

"I want to cheer for you in an actual court one day, even if I'm in a different school." (Y/N) opened up to Sakusa during one of his breaks, making him arch a brow.

"Wouldn't your schoolmates hate you for that?" Sakusa replies, looking at her. She looks at him confused and stares at his eyes. It looks like a mix of admiration and tiredness, having a school club sure is hard.

"They can hate me if they want, nothing is stopping me from cheering for my soulmate and also my close friend." She smiles at him, oh how he feels the unusual warmth in his heart with that smile.

~ ~ ~

"Is a girl name (Y/N) (L/N) confined here in this hospital." Sakusa asks the receptionist.

"Just a moment, sir." The receptionist replied, typing on her keyboard. (Y/N) was floating beside Sakusa silently praying that her body would be here. They've been doing this for the past three days, and this is the 9th hospital that they've gone to.

"I'm sorry, sir. The name (Y/N) (L/N) is not in this hospital." The receptionist sadly said.

"I see, thank you." Sakusa said with a disappointed look on his face, same goes for (Y/N). They left the hospital with a sigh.

"Don't worry, we still have a lot to look on. If you want I can do-"

"No. I want to help you. Don't think of me leaving you to look alone for yourself." Sakusa cut her off, feeling helpless as of the moment. It's really true, Sakusa wanted to help his soulmate find her body. But the world can be cruel and makes life complicated. (Y/N) went speechless with what he just said.

He's really concerned and worried about me, huh? she thoughts to herself.

A smile suddenly appeared on her face and she floated to the top of Sakusa. Before he grumbles, she interrupts him.

"Well then, before we go home let's get some snacks!" She tries to lighten up the mood, The irritated Sakusa lets out a helpless sigh, but smiles on how she tried to cheer him up.

"Okay." He replied.

~ ~ ~

"Hey hey hey! Omi-kun. These crepes are delicious. You should try them."

"No thanks, street food is not safe for me."

"C'mon Omi-kun~ Don't be a party pooper! I guarantee you that this is 100% delicious."

"And I guarantee you that there is 100% chance of having germs on it." He said, making the ghost let out a helpless sigh. Those crepes look delicious for Sakusa, but he just couldn't stand the germs from street food. Imagine all the germs of other people and don't forget pollution. It gave (Y/N) an idea,

"Omi-kun, hold this. Trust me I'll guarantee you that I can remove the germs." She took his hand and gave him the crepe. With the snap of her hand, a cold and gentle mist went around the crepe, removing all (most) of the germs. Once (Y/N) is satisfied, she lets Sakusa take a bite on her crepe.

"You're right. It takes good, (Y/N)." Sakusa has a small smile on his face, of course it made her happy as well.

"Omi-kun, we should do this more often! I like spending time with you. It's like we're going on a date!" She said with a smile and took a bite on the crepe, making the raven haired man look at her. Sakusa admires that real smile of (Y/N). It is very precious to him that he wants to see it all the time. He doesn't know why, but he always has this urge to make her happy no matter what it takes. At that very moment, he realized that he is afraid of losing their bond.

In that very moment, Sakusa Kiyoomi has fallen for (Y/N) (L/N).

~ ~ ~

Chapter 7 is finally here! (I survived for today's online workload *wipes happy tears*) t'was so hard to finish a report that was announced in the afternoon and then deadline is at night ;-; .

Chapter 8 is coming up soon, it's under editing as of the moment.

Also, next week is gonna be rough (huge wave of online quizzes RIP need to study am sad)  so Chapter 9 might be delayed and I'm sorry in advance :( but I'll update as soon as possible!!

Stay safe and happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 631 75
Bokuto never thought he had a soulmate, and he was okay with it. Well, he was mostly okay with it. Like, 50% okay. He didn't mind that no markings wo...
6K 360 17
"angels are heavenly beings. they are the lucky ones who get a chance at redemption, another chance to direct themselves in the right course. devils...
63.4K 2.7K 20
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A story in which Miya Atsumu has been feeling lonely and misses having fun with his neighbor (Y/N), who suddenly stopped visit...
1.7K 26 25
TRIGGER WARNING!! PLEASE READ! lots I mean lots of cursing! Minor smut and newsflash Sexual harassment does happen in this story If you are not comf...