Special Chapter 3: Yuna and Akaashi

Hello again, and welcome to the third special chapter of MICF! 🥰

Before anything else, I have a few announcements then we proceed to this story. Please do take time to read it, thank you!

1.) Here is the sequence of what I will be uploading soon: ☺️

- Maybe It's Called Fate || Sakusa Kiyoomi (MICF)
  ~ Special Chapter 4

-Sweet, Young Lion Tamer || Haiba Lev (SYLT)
  ~ Special Chapters

2.) There will only be 4 special chapters in MICF. (last call if someone wants 5 haha 😆)

3.) I know I did say my goal is to upload on weekends 😅, I guess I got to excited for this chapter that I already finished it today 😂. Lastly, my finals is in the last two weeks of May so I would be inactive for a while. 😅 I'll come back writing and updating immediately after my finals. 😣

This chapter is also suggested from the comments. I hope you like it! ❤️

For this chapter, it takes place on and after the Spring High Preliminaries. (Epilogue: I Believe It's Called Fate) ☺️

And again, long chapter ahead.

Without further ado, here is Special Chapter 3 of MICF! Happy Reading! 🥳

~ ~ ~

"Nice serve, Omi-kun!"

"Alright, Kōtarō! HEY HEY HEYYYY!"

"She's cheering on both teams? Hey, pick only one side!" A disgusted look formed all over the girl's face, making Yuna sweatdrop at her senior. (Y/N) may have heard what she said, making an irk mark appear on her head and face the girl.

"S-senpai, don't speak bad about my friend. S-she can say thi-"

"Did I ask you to speak up, Yuna? I'm your senior here." It made Yuna quickly apologize, not wanting to make things between them to become worse.

"Don't tell me what to do, what are you? My mom?" (Y/N) scoffs, forgetting to cheer on for her boyfriend. She clicked her tongue and sent a terrifying glare to the girl, who happens to be the captain of Itachiyama Academy's cheerleading squad.

"You're distracting me from supporting my boyfriend and my friends. Also, don't be mean to Yuna. Get in both of our ways, I'll hurt you." the (H/L) (H/C) girl warns the captain of the cheerleaders with a smirk on her face, making Yuna let out a sigh. (Y/N)'s personality still hasn't changed, and she always sees that smirk back in middle school when they're still not in good terms. Yuna's senior sarcastically laughed at her statement, not taking (Y/N)'s words seriously.

"Whatever. How can she even hurt me with that crutch and that injury of hers? Yuna is that even your friend? don't be lik-"

"A-Akaashi-kun, Nice serve!" Yuna shouts, making the raven haired man look at her. Akaashi saw how his soulmate blushed, making him show a small smile as he made a serve. She returned him a genuine smile, and it made her senior furious.

"Yuna-chan? You as well?? Do you want our school to lose or something??" The captain of the cheerleading team shouts her, catching (Y/N)'s attention.

"I-I'm sorry, senpai. I just want to cheer for my-"

"I don't wanna hear your excuses, Yuna. You don't deserve to be the vice captain of the cheerleading squad." The captain starts to swing her hand, and Yuna knows where this is heading. Her senior was always like this, make one mistake you get slapped on the face. She was already accepting her fate and terrible mistake,