BEWARE C.G.

Od emoisthenewemu

๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

***
**
01. Since Always
02. Frank Gallagher Search Party
03. Lady Of The Hour
04. Fireworks
05. Moving Day
*SUMMER*
06. No Fighting!
07. Bricks and Bombs
08. The Barbecue
09. Grammy Gallagher
10. Goodbye
*3 YEARS LATER*
12. Pool Day
13. Party Time
14. Fight!
15. Where's Ian?
16. Back To School
17. The Promotion
18. Man's Job
19. What is a Roofie?
20. She's Gone
*
*SEVERAL MONTHS LATER*
21. Fuck Jerry
22. Give It Up
23. Winter Formal Pt.1
24. Winter Formal Pt.2
25. Cheater
26. Truly Beautiful
27. Gender Reveal
28. Party Hard pt.1
29. Party Hard pt.2
30. Dates
31. The Wedding
32. The Problem
33. Breakups Suck
34. The Trip
35. The Cutest Mugshot Photo
36. Welcome Back
37. Angry At The World
38. The Funeral
39. Change
40. Hot Tub Fun
41. Going Celibate
42. Inner Peace
43. Baby Shower Pt. 1
44. Baby Shower pt. 2
45. Truth
46. Ready
47. New Friends
48. Victim
49. Crazy
50. Stupid

11. Baby Whisperer

8.8K 213 59
Od emoisthenewemu

Bella Leticia Zambada-García sat in the car, her chin in the palm of her hand. She was now only minutes away from her old house and had a heavy feeling in her stomach. It was weird being back, all those familiar streets she grew up running around in. She grinned, the South Side was her real home. Bella was excited to see V and Kev, they always acted like parents to her and she knew she could come the them for anything. When the car finally halted and her eyes fell upon that brown house she couldn't contain her excitement. The man got out and went around the car, opening the door for her and she steps out. He got the luggage and looked at her for an idea of where to put them.

"Puedes ponerlos en mi cuarto. Es el primero a la izquierda cuando subes las escaleras" She says kindly and he nods. "Muchas gracías"
Translation:[You can put them in my room. It's the first on the left when you go up the stairs...Thank you very much]

When she turns around she sees Fiona Gallagher and some man standing in the yard. Then she notices the young boy with them and can't contain her excitement. "Liam!" She gasps and he waves, smiling as she runs to the gate.

Fiona has to take a step back and look at the girl because she knows she's seen her before. And then it clicks in her mind. "Bella?!" She asks in shock and the girl nods. Fiona chuckles, walking forward and hugging her before grabbing her arms to look at her. "You grew up!" She says in awe and the teen chuckles. "You look so different"

"That's what everyone says" Bella rocks back and forth on her feet, knowing Carl could possibly be inside. Bella notices the ankle bracelet on Fiona but she chooses to ignore it, she figures she'll find out soon enough.

Fiona turns to the man beside her before speaking. "This is my friend Sean" She introduces, and the man shakes the young girl's hand. "This is Bella. She used to live across the street and was like the love of Carl's life" She laughs.

"Pleasure to meet you" He smiles and she nods politely.

"Well uh, I wanted to go see V and Kev before I say hi to everyone" She turns around to look at their house. "Is Carl home?" She asks hopefully and Fiona nods.

"Yeah, he's inside. Probably just waking up"

Bella nods and leaves the yard, walking up to V's house. She knocks on the door and Kev answers, holding a beautiful baby girl in his hand. Bella gasps and he furrow his eyebrows trying to figure out who the hell she is. Veronica walks up to the door, holding their other baby and gasps at the sight of the girl. "Bella!" She exclaims, giving the girl a hug. "Oh you're so big!" She gushes, patting her cheek then her head affectionately. Kevin's face lights up when he finally connects the dots.

"Oh my God!" He says in shock, hugging her. "This is so weird. You're like a woman now"

"Well I don't know about that" The teen laughs, rubbing the back of her neck. "I just wanted to stop by and say hi before I start unpacking. I'm back" She grins and the woman hugs her again.

"I'm so glad. I worry about you, you know? I always thought about if you're doing okay with that crazy ass mother of yours" She keeps her arm around Bella. "We're about to put the girls down for a nap but I promise we will catch up" She kisses Bella's forehead and teen waves bye to Kev before walking down the front steps.

When Fiona Gallagher entered her house she immediately began looking for her kid brother. She spotted him in the kitchen beside Lip and Debbie as Sean followed. "Carl!" She points and he looks at her confusedly. "Bella's back and she got like really pretty" She says, waving her arms and the teen gets up-struggling due to his crutches. "You might wanna fix yourself up" She points and he goes as fast as those crutches can carry him and enters the bathroom to look at himself.

"I look like shit!" Carl groans. "I need to put on deodorant!"

"Dude" Sean contorts his face in disgust. "You didn't put on deodorant today?"

Lip chuckles and Carl walks up the stairs hurriedly. The male gets up and calls up the stairs. "You can put on some of my cologne too Romeo!"

Sean looks between Fiona and Lip. "So what's the story of him and that girl?"

Lip sighs. "Basically she was his first love and then she moved away and Carl was heartbroken" He thinks back of the time where his kid brother was truly miserable. "He wouldn't eat for days and he would just lay down and whine" He laughs. "He was ten!"

"She left to take care of her druggie mom but I'm guessing that's done with" Fiona comments, waiting for a knock on the door any minute now. "She's the only person Carl's ever listened to" The woman says.

Debbie can't help but laugh in remembrance of those times with her rather dramatic brother. "Carl is terrible with girls" She muses while she eats her toast. "I can't wait to see how he fucks this one up"

The teen comes down, now doused in cologne and wearing a different shirt with combed hair. "How do I look?" He asks anxiously and they all look at him.

"You would look good without the crutches" Lip comments and the teen sighs.

"I'm so stupid!" Carl groans. "I know I shouldn't have tried that damn kickflip" He shakes his head in shame and there's a knock at he door. He takes a deep breath, looking towards the door.

Debbie stands up, scoffing at the scared look on her brother's face. "I'll get it" She opens the door and wastes no time hugging her old childhood friend. "BELLA!" She exclaims im excitement as the two girls continue their embrace.

"I missed you Debs" The brunette smiles, patting her arm. "It's been too long" Lip walks over, hugging the young girl.

He looks down at her, his arms around her shoulders. "I thought I told you stop growing up" Lip ruffles her hair and she smiles, trying to get it back in place.

Then she spots him. The boy she had been thinking about for years. She can't help but smile at how different he looks. And then when she notices the crutches it's all over for Carl Gallagher. Bella chuckles at first, trying to fight it but then she's full on laughing. "The hell happened Gallagher?" She giggles and he rolls his eyes.

Carl had been watching her the whole time. Fiona wasn't lying, she did get really pretty. Her hair was long, about halfway down her back and it was wavy. She had a pair of sunglasses placed atop her head and was wearing a green tank top with blue denim shorts and sandals. He couldn't tell if she was wearing makeup or not but it looked like she was. Her skin was tan, even more than the last time he saw her and it glowed. His heart beat fast looking at her, watching her movements. She walks closer to him and smiles. "What happened buddy?"

Carl is speechless, trying to think of something to say but luckily Debs is there to save the day. "He fell off his skateboard and broke his ankle" She explains and Bella nods.

"Poor babyy" Bella teases, patting his face and he still can't say a word. "Are you good?" She finally asks and he nods.

"Y-yeah. I'm great" He smiles, looking her up and down. "You changed"

And she sighs, bringing a hand up to his arm and she caresses it lightly. "And I see you didn't" The Latina smiles as everyone watches their interaction. "Well uh I have to go unpack but you wanna keep me some company? Fill me in on everything I missed?" She asks hopefully, still rubbing his arm and he nods profusely.

This was all so much. Everything happened so fast that Carl hadn't even had a chance to stop and think about the fact that she was actually back. He remembered how she promised she would return but he never really bought it, taking care of fucked up parents seemed to be a life-long job and his older sister was living proof of that.

"So how was it?" Carl asks, sitting on her bed beside her like they used to. They were playing each other in Mortal Kombat and Bella was winning of course.

"How was what?" The Latina asks, playing dumb but they both knew exactly what he was referring to.

"Living with the cokehead for three years" He shrugs and almost wins this round but her X Ray meter fills up and before you know it Scorpion is bashing Johnny Cage's skull into the ground.

'FINISH HIM!' The game yells and Carl throws the remote in frustration as his player gets his head ripped off. The brunette grins at him before sighing loudly. "It was fucking crazy" She looks off in thought. "She would bring guys home and fuck them so loud every day and then she'd come out and be all fucking shaking and screaming from whatever the fuck she was on. I know she was on some other shit but I never bothered to ask"

Bella pauses again. "I hope I never fucking see her again. Fuck that bitch"

"Damn" Carl says. "It was that bad?"

"I had to stab one of her fucking boyfriends for trying to fuck me and then she fucking stabbed me in the thigh with a fork!" She exclaims, moving her denim shorts to show him the scar on her thigh.

"Jesus Christ" He says, brushing the scar with his thumb slightly. "You're better off without her anyways. You've always been pretty responsible"

"Yeah" She laughs. "Kind of" They make eye contact, staring at each other for a few seconds and Carl's about to lean in before being interrupted by her cell phone ringing.

Bella groans, picking it up and the Called I.D. shows it's a blocked number. She cusses in Spanish and sends it to voicemail, only to have it ring again. Carl raises an eyebrow, as if to ask who. "My ex fucking boyfriend. He's a psycho too"

It rings again and she yells, throwing it on the bed. "Did you break his heart or something?" The boy laughs and she can't help but chuckle, pulling at the ends of her hair when it rings again.

"Something like that" Bella laughs and it rings once more making Carl pick it up. She widens her eyes and he deepens his voice, making her giggle.

"Who's this?" She tries to tell him to stop but he shushes her, placing a hand over her mouth. "Stop calling my bitch!" Carl yells in the same deep voice and hangs up.

"Your bitch?!" Bella laughs and he cracks a smile.

"Now he'll leave you alone" He shrugs, patting her shoulder. "You're welcome"

And before they can say anything else the phone rings again, making the girl throw her phone on the carpeted floor as both the teens groan.

Bella coos at Amy (or Gemma?) as she holds her, rocking back and forth softly. The baby had previously been crying but as soon as Bella held her she stopped, making V and Kev both wanna cry tears of happiness. They watch her in shock as she tickles the baby's foot, making her giggle.

"How-how do you do that?" V asks with wide eyes and Bella furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Do what?"

"You made her quiet!" Kevin whisper-shouts in awe, moving from his spot beside Veronica to sit next to the teen. He kisses her forehead, grabbing the other side of her head. "You're like the baby whisperer" he laughs madly and Bella is shocked at how much two babies can make a person go crazy.

"Uhh I dunno" She shrugs, laughing softly. "I've just always been good with babies. I mean you saw how much Liam loved me"

V smiles in thought. "Speaking of Gallaghers; how was your day with Carl?" She knowingly asks and Bella shakes her head.

"How'd I know you were gonna ask?" The teen chuckles. Kev raises his eyebrows at her, pushing her shoulder slightly and she blushes. "It was fine. We just hung out" The girl shakes her head and they both look at her, knowing damn well there was more to the story.

"C'mon!" V says. "That boy is hornier than a dog in heat. I know something happened"

Kev nods in agreement and she gives in. "He almost kissed me I think" And the couple whoops loudly, before covering their mouths because of the babies that just fell asleep.

"Shit!" V curses quietly and they all fall silent, sighing in relief when the babies don't wake up. "Soo is this the return of Mr. and Mrs. Gallagher?"

The teenager laughs. "I doubt it but could be fun. Maybe I'll give him a little kiss or something"

"Hey!" Kev says. "No! You only kiss someone if you mean it, I don't need you ending up like all these South Side girls" He points in her face and she smiles, she missed having someone scold her like they did.

"Trust me. I am not fucking up my life for a guy" The girl reassures, turning to the man beside her. "You know what it's like to be young and no one that cares what you do. Gotta enjoy my fun while I can"

Kev scoffs, putting a hand on her shoulder and looking in her eyes seriously. "I care" He looks over at his wife and corrects himself. "We care, okay. And listen if any little shit breaks your heart-even Gallagher I'll beat his ass"

Bella grins, leaning a head on his shoulder and extends her hand to hold V's. "I missed you guys"

"Aw baby" Veronica smiles, scooting closer to put her head on the other shoulder to mimic her husband's actions. "We missed you more"

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

120K 1.4K 37
๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป. the fate of a fucked up gallagher falling for a fucked u...
104K 3.4K 48
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...
145K 3.7K 85
I can't control the overflow Emotions rolling like a stone My fantasies play hide and seek I got a crush it's crushing me It's crushing me I got a cr...
88.7K 1.1K 16
"You just won't give up, huh?" "I know what I want" When Karina moves to the southside of Chicago she didn't expect anything special. That was before...