A demon's jealousy is a dange...

By bloodykiryu

Kibutsuji Muzan x Demon! Wife Reader πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ what happened when Muzan's real wife finds... More

something is up?
No response
fake wife and child
special apology

Acting like a brat!

35.5K 1.2K 874
By bloodykiryu

Staring dagger at [Y/N], Muzan spoke as he gritted his teeth out of anger. 

” Don’t piss me off anymore [Y/N]. Be a good girl and tell me why are u being such an annoying brat.“ 

” Oh. So I am an annoying brat now huh?”

[Y/N] spat back as she glared at the demon in front of her. Biting her lips slightly, [Y/N] continued as she tried her best not to shed tears. 

“ Now that you have your cute little human wife, you are calling me annoying." 

Muzan stared at his wife as he pulled himself back in confusion. 

” What are you talking about? We already talked about this. She is just a prop for my disguise. “ 

The raven-haired demon asked as he tried to decipher what the female demon meant.

” You are going to leave me. Aren’t you?“ 

Looking away from the demon lord, [Y/N] mumbled under her breath trying her best to bat away the tears forming in her eyes. Sniffling softly, [Y/N] continued

” You love her more than you love me, don’t you?“ 

Muzan was now even more confused. First of all, why did [Y/N] think that he was going to leave her? Second of all, why was she talking about him loving his human "wife” that he used as a prop to make his cover more convincing? 

“ What? No. I am not leaving you. I don’t even know why you would even think that.” Muzan replied, his voice much softer than that was of a few minutes ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 252 9
Zac, Ondina, Evie, Mimmi, Sirena, Lyla,Cam, Nixie, Carly! Rita You know the story! Ondina's boyfriend Erik! Erik took Zac powers, and when erik power...
9.2K 144 13
COMPLETE you are a recent transfer student to class 3E, you hid your true ability from the whole class. until the truth unfolds.... Btw this is the f...
205K 5.9K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
67.2K 4.3K 25
-α€±α€•α€Ία€¬α€Ήα€›α‚Šα€„α€Ήα€™α‚ˆα€†α€­α€―α€α€²α€·α€‘α€›α€¬α€€α€­α€― α€œα€°α€±α€α€Όα€˜α€šα€Ήα€œα€­α€― α€žα€α€Ήα€™α€½α€α€Ήα€œα€² ဆိုတာ α€™α€žα€­α€±α€•α€™α€²α€· ကြၽန္မထတြက္ α€±α€•α€Ία€¬α€Ήα€›α‚Šα€„α€Ήα€™α‚ˆα€€α€­α€―α€»α€•α€•α€«α€†α€­α€― α€œα€€α€Ήα€Šα€­α€³α€Έα€‘α€­α€―α€Έα€™α€­α€™α€½α€¬α€€ α€žα€°α‚” α€€α€­α€―α€•α€«α€˜α€² πŸ€ -ပျော်ရွှင်မှုဆိ...