Remember The Stockholm (Demon...

By RandomSans

The king of hell (fell sans) saw a new monster in the after life, an angel (classic sans). Though he was in h... More

A/N
Chpt. 1 The After Life
Chpt. 2 Flying
Chpt. 3 Morning Routine
Chpt. 4 News
Chpt. 5 The Kidnapper
Chpt. 6 Hate, Hate, HATE
Chpt. 7 The First Morning
Chpt. 8 Pain
Chpt. 9 Where Did He Go?
Chpt. 10 Awakening
Chpt. 11 Dear Diary
Chpt. 12 Letter Time
Chpt. 13 Another Try
Chpt. 14 Anime
Chpt. 15 Condiments
Chpt. 16 Not So Kind Brother
Chpt. 18 A Nightmare Came True
Chpt. 19 My Fault
Chpt. 20 This is Not Home Anymore
Chpt. 21 A Bit Off
Chpt. 22 Remember? Remember What?
Chpt. 23 It's Remembering Time
Chpt. 24 Where Is He?
Chpt. 25 Trust
Chpt. 26 The Collar
Chpt. 27 Let's Try It Again
Chpt. 28 What About a Nickname
Chpt. 29 Just Calm Down
Chpt. 30 Love With Time
Chpt. 31 Not Again
Chpt. 32 Useless
Chpt. 33 Adrenaline
Chpt. 34 Numbing
Chpt. 35 War

Chpt. 17 Questions, Letters, and Kissing

768 27 9
By RandomSans

~Classic's POV~

We never fell asleep or at least I never did. I stayed up all night thinking about what I just said. 'I love you.' Did I really mean it? I don't know. Do I hate that I said it? Surprisingly no.

   When he woke up he looked surprised to see me awake. "Sweetheart why are you awake? Did I wake you or something?" His eyes were staring at me. His beautiful eyes.

"Don't worry you didn't. I just woke up for no reason."

   "That's good to hear." He pulled my head towards him and kissed me on the head. "Well I have work to do. Just call for Siéra if you need anything." He got up and started changing. I looked away. I heard the shuffling of clothes then him walking over to the door and shutting it behind him.

......

   Alone. Like always. Silence. I should be used to this. It's been like this forever. Why can't I just be okay with it right now. He has always left me before I even woke up, but why when I was awake when he left I feel even more alone. Maybe I might be able to walk around the castle today. It always gets boring here. If I was able to walk around Fell would probably have to stay right next to me.

   What about Alphys. Did she find out the code? Will she actually send help if she did, or did the erase marks made it impossible to read it? 'I just hope she didn't find the code out.' I got up and went towards the door. 'I really shouldn't bother Siéra about this.' The door creaked open as I yelled out for Siéra. 'I just hope she wasn't with Fell. Please say I didn't interrupt her while she did something. Why did I even call her?'

The sound of footsteps came closer to the door. I soon saw Siéra. "Do you need anything?" She said while she was catching her breath. I really didn't know why I called her anymore until a thought came to mind.

"I actually have a question. What is a torture chamber?" The thought came to mind from last night. When that weird voice was yelling and Fell said to send him to the torture chamber. I didn't know if it was a weird name for a type of work or something.

"Well the torture chamber is a place that both Heaven and Hell have. When a monster does something that they shouldn't of they get sent to the torture chamber. In the chamber the monster is repeatedly attacked and abused. Almost every morning and afternoon the monster is attacked to where they would of turned to dust if they were still alive. The location of the chamber is secret and only I and the royal scientist from Heaven knows."

   When Siéra brought up attack and abused I started to feel sick. 'Why would Fell send someone there? The voice did sound rude to him and called him a slob. Maybe they were rivals?' I looked back at Siéra. "Thank you for telling me this Siéra."

"No problem. Need anything else?"

   "No, I'm okay." With that she turned around and walked off. I closed the door and headed towards the bed. "So Alphys knows where it is. I wonder how many monsters are there." I plopped onto the bed. Time started to go by as I just laid there. Staring at the ceiling just thinking. I never noticed how much time went by and I didn't care.

What felt like a minute went by turns out to be 5 hours. The door creaked open and Fell started walking towards the bed like always. "Heya Sweetheart." I looked over at him and smiled as I saw him with a bottle of ketchup. I sat up while he sat down on the bed right next to me. "I will only be here for a little bit but I thought about you and so I brought you a bottle of ketchup." He handed me a ketchup bottle and a letter. "Also your friend wrote back to you."

"That took awhile." I smiled and grabbed the letter and the bottle. "Thank you." Before I even tried opening the letter I looked back at Fell. He was casually laying on the bed, sipping his bottle of mustard, and he looked at me like he was waiting for me to open the letter.

"What are you waiting for Sweetheart. Just open it."

"Why are you just staring at me?"

"Why what's wrong with it Sweetheart. Is there something you don't want me seeing?"

   "N-no I just don't like you staring at me" 'Alphys could of easily not gotten the message that we need to use codes instead of  plainly writing. She could of easily just wrote, Hey I got your message and I'm going to send help. If Fell read that he would probably hurt me or do everything he can just to stop them. Now that I am thinking about it should I tell him? If I did I would still be stuck here but I would be with him, and I'm okay with that. If I did tell him though he would probably punish me.' I sat there staring at him without a word. His face was filled with confusion and concern.

   "Are you okay Sweetheart?" He lowered his mustard bottle and stared straight into my eyes. I was pulled out of my thoughts. His hand rested on my cheek as he tried to see if I was okay.

   "I'm okay I was just thinking." I tried to pull his hand off but he kept it there. His eye lights were staring straight into mine, his eye lights were just so beautiful. I put my hand on his cheek and dropped the bottle and letter. I was just so focused on him.

   He stayed silent as he pulled my face even closer to his. My face started to heat up. "Awww you're so adorable Sweetheart." Before I could even react he pulled me into a kiss. His mouth opened up and he tried to deepen the kiss. This time I refused to open mine, instead I pushed his face and tried to get out of his grasp. For some reason he actually let me get out of the kiss. He still was holding on to me.

   "What the heck! Don't you have to get back to work!" His arms were wrapped around me keeping me there.

   "Well I don't see Siéra anywhere." He kept staring into my eyes with the cheekiest smile. "But since you insist I will wait till I'm done with work." He let go of me and leaned back and started to sip from his bottle again. I sat there still staring at him. "You can open the letter now Sweetheart." I picked up the letter and the bottle.

   "As long as you don't stare at me." I lifted the letter up a little more and started opening it. Fell was still staring at me. I took a sip of ketchup and fully opened the letter.

Hey Sans,
I do have the new season of Mew Mew Kissy Cutie! I gave it to Papyrus so he could watch it but he says he will give it back to me in a week. Whenever you come back home from your friend's house we could watch it together. I already watched it but I can watch it again. All the others miss you too. Toriel, Papyrus, Asgore, Undyne and everyone else. I hope you are okay and hope you are having fun with your friend, also I hope you come back home soon.

                                                                                                 Your friend,
Alyphys

   When I finished reading the letter I looked over at Fell. "So what did she say Sweetheart?"

   "It was her mainly talking about how everyone misses me and hoping that I am having a great time at my friend's house." I put down the letter and started drinking the ketchup. Shortly after Fell got up, said his goodbye, and left for work again. Quickly I picked up the letter again. 'She definitely put a code down in here. That's a I. G. O. T. Y. O. U. R. M. E. S. S. A. G. E. I. W. I. L. L. T. R. Y. T. O. S. E. N. D. H. E. L. P. A. S. A. P.' I looked at the letters trying to separate them into words. 'I got your message I will try to send help ASAP! She got the code! I'm going to be free soon! Oh wait, I'm going to be free soon.'

   I put down the letter feeling terrible. Now I have to leave Fell unless he protects the castle. 'Should I tell him or should I just see what happens.' I sat there pondering about the two ideas. One could get me in trouble one could separate me from Fell. I just felt too tired. Not getting any sleep was catching up on me. Without realizing it I passed out with the letter in hand. At least I never wrote I never wrote on it.

"Sweetheart!"

"Sweetheart!"

"SWEETHEART!"

   I woke up to Fell shaking me like crazy while yelling 'sweetheart' "What I was just sleeping." Rubbing my eye I slowly looked up at Fell and around the room. The window was dark with a little bit of condensation on the windows. The letter was not in my hands.

   "You were asleep the entire time I came back here. I just let you sleep because I thought you needed it. I woke you up when you started shaking in your sleep." I smiled and stared up at him. 'He seriously moves me into his lap when I was asleep. This dork can't stop being adorable!' He laid down and pulled me into his grasp. "Now about that kiss." He started pulling me closer to his face while I started moving towards him. His face got closer and closer as I just let him do it. Our mouths were so close. We made contact while his mouth opened. Mine did too. His tongue slithered into my mouth as it wrapped around mine. I slowly started to lose oxygen. He held me there. My lungs started to burn. I kept trying to move him so I could get at least a bit of air.

   Slowly I felt myself pass out. He shuffled away. I couldn't hear that well but all I heard was him saying "F^ck" before everything went completely silent and black.

~Fell's POV~

   'I was trying to just kiss him! I didn't mean to make him pass out!' I pulled him away and into my lap. I put my hand in front of his mouth to see if he was still breathing. Nothing, I waited but still nothing. Fear started to take over me. I tried CPR, mouth to mouth, and tried to get him to wake up by putting ketchup in front of his nose. After awhile I felt him let out a breath. 'Great he is still alive!' Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I pulled him back up and laid down. 'I just hope he doesn't hate me because of this.' Thoughts of him hating me was filling my thoughts. He looked so disappointed or hateful. Sometimes I would see him staring at me with hatred but sometimes fear. I even saw him through bars. I soon fell asleep while holding onto Sans. 'Please say you forget all about this.'

(In the morning)

   The morning sun shone through the window. The condensation was still stuck to the window. I looked down at Sans to see him awake. He looked afraid for some reason. 'Does he still remember it? Is he afraid of me!' "Sweetheart are you oka-"

BANG. BANG. BANG!

§§§§§§§§§§
This was a long one. I also feel like this was jam packed with stuff happening in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 302 16
Sans has always had a fascination toward humans. When you arrived his innocent interest became a disturbing obsession. Over a short amount of time y...
63K 2.1K 37
_____________________________________ One skeleton suffered emotionally... The other skeleton suffered physically... What will happen if the two brok...
23.4K 846 25
After a horrible accident that happened in the forgotten lab, the underground started to crawl with soulless bodies known as soul eaters. Frisk was u...
22.3K 452 30
(Y/N) was a normal girl but she was homeless since her parents kicked her out a month ago. But that all changed when Nightmare saw how negative she w...