Best of All

By purehope_

Only the best of the best make it on here. So if you're looking for the best of Wattpad you might want to che... More

Best of All
His to Keep
Hit me, Cupid!
Hello, Mister Greek God
Maid For Hire
Desolate
Defying Gravity
Fruit Slot
Wildest Dreams
The Others
Enemies with Benefits
12 Step Rule
Bound to You
His Words, Her Story
All That is Gold (The Gold Series)
Crescendo
In 27 Days
The Monster Inside of My Bed
I need your help
Strays
Bad Blood
Genuis

Split Second

1K 9 5
By purehope_

Author: TheUJelly_

Genre: Action & Romance

not completed

My Opinion: I've read a lot of TheUJelly_'s books and they are all fabulous but this one has stood out to me. There are only two chapters of this book and it has already captivated me. I can tell already it is going to be fantastic! I can't wait for more to gobble up. With the two chapters already posted it has an amazing hook that makes you want to read more, and for me I always prefer a hot bad boy. If you're reading this stop and go read Split Second, I promise you won't regret it!

Rate:10

Book Description: ❝He wasn't a good guy. He was one of the bad guys. The people my parents told me to stay away from. But as he always said...the world needs villains just as much as they need hero's.

And he was no hero.❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.4K 59
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
613K 37.9K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
209K 15.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.2M 132K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...