Anarchist

By memeisthelife

y/n goes to her first YUNGBLUD concert but little did she know that this night would change her life. This i... More

Introduction
When depression hits
The concert
The concert (part two)
The tour bus
Drunk at the concert
polygraph eyes
A slap from the past
Betrayal
Be free
11 minutes
11 minutes (part 2)
Mgk
Sassy
Not an update
"Just let me explain"
Back together? I'm not sure
Apologies accepted
The end

NOT AN UPDATE

459 10 0
By memeisthelife

So hi everyone i haven't uploaded in a long time because I wasn't too good but I guess I'm doing better enough to continue writing life is a mess right now but I guess I want to stay strong and no give up because I have some ass to kick but anyway I'm gonna upload later tonight so stay alert and thanks to all the one out there who understand and if you need someone to talk to don't be afraid to write to me I can help. love y'all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 488 53
Rankings we've reached 1 in #yungblud ( 31/7/22) 3 In #blackheartsclub (30/7/22) ♥️ Luna is a shy innocent girl who's known nothing but hurt in her...
40.2K 859 17
A girl named (Y/n) meets Dominic Harrison aka YUNGBLUD at work because as luck has it, she is gonna be his photographer for 1 week and a lot can happ...
648K 15.8K 82
It all started when she partook in the trend of texting the person with the number only one number different from hers... * texting book but you got...
171K 2.8K 58
some oneshots ❗️some of these story's may include triggering thoughts including anxiety, depression, intrusive thoughts, swearing, crying, smut, etc...