Pick up!(Percico/Pernico)

By feelishfanfic

Two totally different gay guys. Two totally different lives. One totally amazing love story. More

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
CHAAAAPTERNIIIINETEEEEEN
Real Chapter 19:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
25
26
27:
28?28.
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
Wow!

Chapter Ten

742 34 0
By feelishfanfic

P-O-V Nico:
I sat under piles of blankets in my hospital room. The lights were turned off on my request. I had nothing to do and no one I wanted to talk to or that wanted to talk to me.
I guess you could say I was surprised when someone payed a visit.
"Nico! Nico I'm sorry! I'm so-" I pulled over the blankets and I saw Percius Jackson standing in the doorway. "I never invited you in!" I screamed at him. My face heated up. "Besides I might have to ask you to shove that apology up your ass like you did to me!" "Nico-" "Don't." I warned simply. "Nico, I came to say sorry! The reason I tried to kill myself was because I don't want to see you in the pain I caused! I can't stand it! If my apology means nothing then I'll try harder to die next time!" He stormed out of my room with tears in his eyes.
I pushed my narcotics button.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Finally the first wave hit me and I fell into the warm blanket of unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 516 30
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.
5.3K 215 126
this story completely imaginary story don't compare with real world.
89.6K 2.3K 19
What if Nico fell in love with Thalia? And what if Thalia felt the same way too? Would they go against the odds? Or will they have their love story r...