BROKEN (book #1)

By Bellamy_Blue

After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learn... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Book #2
Ending

24

408 20 15
By Bellamy_Blue

OLIVIA

I finally got the courage to open my eyes. Jacob shot Logan. Jacob shot him in the arm causing him to drop his gun and loosen his grip on Abby. Before we could do anything Logan ran out the door. Jacob was about to run after him but once he saw Abby crying, he made that his #1 priority.

"Oh my god," I mumbled finally being able to speak. This situation felt serial.

"Shouldn't we call the police?" Reagan asked.

"No. That will only cause more chaos" Jacob told us. He walked over to Abby and picked her up. "Are you guys okay? He didn't hurt you right?!"

"I'm fine" Reagan and I mumbled.

"Abby?"

"I'm okay" she mumbled, her eyes still filled with tears. What has my life become? I wanted to kill Logan for hurting her. She's just a kid.

"Jacob I want answers," I told him firmly. Reagan nodded her head in agreement.

"What do you want to know?" Jacob asked hesitantly.

"Why did that guy say he was my dad? Was he like high or something?" I asked frantically.

"Olivia.." Jacob started.

"No! No more secrets" I yelled, I know I was being a hypocrite but this was about me I had a right to know.

"Fine" Jacob sighed. "Yes, Logan is your father."

"I don't believe you" I crossed my arms. Jacob rolled his eyes at my stubbornness. How did he expect me to react?

"Reagan, can you take Abby into her bedroom? I want to talk to Olivia alone" Jacob told her.

Reagan walked over and grabbed Abby off of Jacob and made her way to my room.

"So?" I asked impatiently.

"Okay, So Cole and Jennifer had me first, as you know. But Jennifer cheated on Cole with Logan. Cole never knew she was having an affair so he always thought you were his biological child" Jacob explained.

"What about Abby?" I asked. This meant that Jacob was my half brother. I always thought Cole was my dad, my whole life is a lie.

"Logan is also her father. Jennifer was cheating on Cole the entire time they were together" Jacob explained. My parents were never really together, they never even got married. But we all lived together when I was little.

"Why did Logan come after us? Why now?" I asked.

"I've been giving him money over the years to keep him away but once he found out that you were dealing and still in this town he decided to come after you," he told me.

"I don't get it. If he wants me dead then why didn't he kill me when he had the chance?" I asked.

"I don't know" Jacob sighed. "But he's not going to hurt you. I'll take care of this."

"I want to help," I told him firmly.

"No Olivia. It's too dangerous" he told me.

"Please Jacob. This is all my fault, I need to fix it"

"No. It's not your fault and you're not getting involved in this, the gang and I will take care of it" he tried to reassure me.

"What if I join your gang. Then I could-"

"Hell no. You are never joining a gang. Ever" Jacob cut me off.

"I can help" all I wanted to do right now was help and keep Abby safe.

"We're done talking about this" Jacob sighed standing up. I guess I just ruined my opportunity at getting any more answers. "I need to fix that door, I'm not even sure how he broke through it."

"I'm gonna go for a walk, to clear my head" I mumbled walking toward the front door.

"No. Logan just tried to kill you, I'm not going to give him another opportunity to hurt you," Jacob told me.

"I'll be fine"

"You're not going out Olivia. It's not safe" Jacob crossed his arms over his chest probably trying to look intimidating.

"Why are you trying to ruin my life?!"

"I'm just trying to protect you" Jacob sighed.

"I don't need you to protect me," I told him sharply walking into the bathroom. There was nowhere else in this house with any privacy.

+++

"I need to go to the warehouse today and you guys are coming with me because it's not safe for you guys to be left alone here, right now," Jacob told us.

"Okay" I didn't understand why he would take us back there, just a few months ago I was getting yelled at for being there in the first place.

"We need to go now," Jacob said grabbing his keys. I wondered what was so urgent? I wasn't even really 100% sure what Jacobs gang did. All I know is that they make and deal drugs. They also like to beat the shit out of my boyfriend. Or ex-boyfriend, I'm not even sure at this point.

"Abby common," I told her. She stood up and followed Jacob out the door. Reagan went home a couple of hours ago Because she had a bunch of school work she wanted to get caught up on before Christmas.

We all got in the car and sped off. I was surprisingly excited to be going back to the warehouse, I think the fact that I wasn't allowed to go made me want to go more.

"Where are we going?" Abby asked.

"Candy land," I said sarcastically.

"Really?!" Abby Beamed, I could practically see the excitement coming off of her.

"What no" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be an ass" Jacob glared at me. I mentally rolled my eyes, he's one to talk.

"Ya Olivia" Abby mumbled.

"I'm gonna go in here quickly you guys stay in the car, okay?" Jacob told us as we pulled up in front of the warehouse. It looked different the last time I was here, it was night time so it looked much scarier.

"What?! No. I wanna come" I wined. I was never told I would be locked in the car with a child when Jacob got to go have fun.

"Why would I bring your clumsy naive ass into my warehouse?" Jacob asked.

"That's offensive"

"Whatever. Just stay in the car. I'm serious" Jacob muttered before getting out and walking into the warehouse.

I unlocked the car door once I made sure Jacob was out of sight and was about to jump out when Abby spoke up.

"What are you doing? Jacob said not to leave" Abby told me.

"I don't take orders from him, I'll be back in a bit just stay in here. I'll lock the doors so you don't get kidnapped" I told her before jumping out of the car.

I needed to figure out how I was going to get into the warehouse. I didn't know the password and I doubt anyone would tell me it. I also didn't want to run into Jacob because that would end badly.

I looked all around the warehouse trying to find another way to get in but I couldn't find anything.

I saw a girl with brown hair get off of a black motorcycle. She started walking toward me. Was she gonna kill me? Oh no.

"Who are you?!" She asked me.

"Olivia Blake," I told her sharply, I was trying my best to sound confident. My voice came out a lot weaker then I had meant it to.

"Smokey's sister?" She asked me.

"Umm yeah. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Raven Hale," raven told me.

"Oh, are you Aiden's sister?" I asked. He never mentioned a sister.

"Aiden who?" She smirked. I decided to drop the subject for now knowing I wasn't gonna get anywhere.

"How do you know my brother?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"I'm an old friend," she told me sharply.

"Do you know the password to the keypad? I'm trying to get inside to talk to my brother" I lied.

"Ya sure but don't tell anyone it was me or you'll regret it" she threatened me. That was easier then I thought it would be.

Raven typed in the password and opened the door. We walked in side by side.

"Don't follow me. Goodbye," she waved before walking the opposite direction. I couldn't tell if she hated me or not.

I quietly followed behind raven, I needed answers and raven probably knew more then she led on.

I saw her walk up to Aiden who was packaging powder into small ziplock bags. I hid behind a large pile of boxes observing them.

"What's up loser?" Raven asked Aiden messing up his hair.

"What the hell? You're an asshole?" He pushed her away from him with a smile on his face. I could tell from the way they acted around each other that they were definitely siblings. Why didn't she want me to know that? Why didn't Aiden ever bring her up and why didn't she go to my school.

I try to get closer to them but fall over a box in the process, face planting on to the ground.

"Oww," I mumbled blowing my cover.

"Really Blake? Your a hard head" Raven muttered at me. I just stood up from the ground looking at them.

"Olivia?" Aiden asked me. Then he turned his attention to his sister. "Wait how do you know her?"

"Stranger danger," Raven said putting her hand up in defence and walking away from us. She was nothing like Aiden.

"What are you doing here? And how do you know my sister?" Aiden asked me. "I'm surprised your brother let you come back here after last time."

"He doesn't know I'm in here I was supposed to wait in the car. I met your sister outside, she's the one who let me in" I told him.

"Oh that makes sense," Aiden said coming to realization.

"Yup. Anyways since your here can we talk?? I have so many questions" I asked.

"Umm ya sure," Aiden said hesitantly. "Want to talk in the back? I don't want your brother to see us and then murder me."

"I wouldn't let him murder you but sure" I laughed.

A/N: you guys like Raven?? I felt like adding a female gang member so that's her. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 6.5K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
20.2K 796 19
Ava is a chubby, lovely and bold girl who lives with her bestfriends. She lost her mom when she was small and she lived with her bestfriends ever sin...
2.9M 83.9K 90
She is innocent They are manipulative She plays it safe They thrive in danger She likes her normal life They rule the world of crime She didn't...
488K 11.2K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...