Azami Senju

By _Confused_Jaxx_

*HIATUS* [Editing, but I also don't really have the motivation for this story with all my other ideas that I... More

Chapter I: Found
Chapter II: My Old House is a Museum
Chapter III: Meeting Team 10
Chapter IV: Questioning The Hokage
Chapter V: Moving to a New Tree
Chapter VI: Informing Kakashi
Chapter VII: The Race
Chapter VIII: Search For His Chakra
Chapter IX: Icha Icha Paradise
Chapter X: Hiruzen Finds Out
Chapter XI: Kusa Team VS Azami
Chapter XII: Preliminaries
Chapter XIV: Chunin Exam Finals
Chapter XV: The Invasion
Chapter XVI: Samehada's Signature

Chapter XIII: Training Month

815 22 1
By _Confused_Jaxx_

A/N: Right, so I'm #hamiltrash. And Hamilton is coming out on Disney+ tomorrow. I'm fucking dying!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so so so excitdd!!!!!!

That's all, continue on.

~Azami POV~
We had only missed a single match, and Sakura told me that Shino won, so it doesn't matter much. Next up was Kankuro, the puppet master, fighting an Oto nin named Tsurugi. Kankuro won pretty quickly. Then Sakura vs Ino, they ended up knocking eachother out at the same time and tying. Then Tenten against Temari, the former was absolutely destroyed by the latter. Next up Shikamaru and Kin, Shikamaru forced her to knock herself out. Naruto against Kiba, Naruto farted in Kiba's face and won, it was stupid and immature, but it worked.

Then was Neji vs his cousin Hinata, Neji nearly ended up killing the shy girl, for a moment she was dead. I ended up stepping in and using my lightning to jumpstart her heart, after that I went with the medics and healed her on the way. When we got to the room I told one of the medics to watch her while I unplugged her tenketsu points. I pushed chakra into her system and whenever I met a blocked tenketsu I forced chakra out through it, it would've been painful had I not placed one of my anti-pain seals on her beforehand. Finally I had finished unsealing all of them after a good half an hour, I had the medics let her rest.

I went back to the arena just in time to see Choji lose to the hunchback. Then it was Nadaso Taru vs Vylera Ko, both from Suna and they were even teammates. They both jumped down to the arena and bowed to one another.

Hayate started the match and Vylera used a wind scythe, Nadaso dodged and went underground. Vylera jumped into the air just as he emerged from the ground to use the headhunter jutsu. She threw down multiple kunai, but they were all blocked by Nadaso's own wind covered kunai. He jumped towards her and they fought in taijutsu, him winning as he was both faster and stronger.

She was getting cut and pushed back continuously. Just as she was about to get hit with a hard kick to the temple she substituted with one of the kunai she had thrown before. She then used Kaze Bukahatsu, followed by Fuuton: Reppu-Ookami. Nadaso managed to dodge the explosion, but the wind wolf slammed into him. He was sent flying and cut up quite a bit, he slammed into the wall and had his breath knocked out of him.

Just as Vylera was going to attack again he got up and lunged at her. She managed to dodge a punch, but he twisted and kicked her in the gut. She spit out some bile and he Brazilian Kicked her. She was knocked out immediately and Hayate called the match.

Nadaso took Vylera up to their sensei who healed them. Me and their other teammate were the last two fighters. The two of us jumped down and we both nodded to one another, and then to Hayate.

~3rd POV~
"Azami vs Lyra Ko, begin." He called out.

Lyra attempted to put Azami under a genjutsu, but it was quickly negated. Azami ran forward and they exchanged blows, Lyra managed to dodge most of the attacks, but she was still stabbed in the leg. They bothed jumped back when Lyra threw a smoke bomb. Azami created a water wall just in time to block a bunch of shuriken, meanwhile, Lyra was healing her leg

Azami threw two kunai, Lyra stopped healing herself to dodge. Right as they passed her Azami reappeared in the lower ones place and grabbed the top one at the same time she kicked Lyra into the air. She threw the kunai up and teleported above Lyra, then she pushed all her weight into kicking her down into the ground. Lyra managed to get back up after struggling for a minute.

Azami made multiple water wolves who circled Lyra, growling. All at once they converged on her and she tried jumping into the air, however, her leg was in too much pain and she couldn't get out of the wolves' reach. One bit her leg and pulled her to the ground, three others each bit one limb and one more stood on her torso. Finally Azami walked up and put a kunai against Lyra's throat.

"Forfeit the match. I would rather not, but I will kill you, it wouldn't be the first time either." Azami warned.

Lyra just growled and Azami put enough pressure to draw blood. After struggling a bit, Lyra finally relented.

"Fine. I forfeit."

The kunai was removed and each of the wolves dispelled into puddles of water. Azami then helped Lyra in healing herself before the medics came and took Lyra away.

The Hokage called everyone who passed to come and find out their opponents for the finals. The Hokage had each person take a number from a box that Anko was carrying to each of them. Ibiki had them announce their numbers starting with Dosu all the way to Nadaso. Naruto would be fighting Neji in the first round, the second would be Gaara and Sasuke, third is Kankura vs Shino, then Temari and Dosu for the fourth, after that would be Shikamaru and Nadaso, Azami would be fighting the winner of the fifth round.

They were all released and started training, resting, researching, or finding people to train them. Two such people were Naruto Uzumaki and Azami. Kakashi introduced Naruto to Ebisu, and Naruto immediately refused while Azami laughed at his misfortune. Azami followed Naruto around while he was searching to find his own sensei, she decided she could potentially join him in his training if they found the right person.

Luckily for Naruto, Azami decided to finally help in his search and told him to go to the wall separating the male and female sides of the hot springs. When Naruto followed her advise he found a perverted old man peeking on the women. Suddenly the water behind the man became a dragon and attacked him, before it could hit however the man had summoned a frog that hit away the dragon. Then Azami jumped over the wall, with all her clothes on of course, and stood calmly next to the man.

"This is Jiraiya. He's going to train us." She introduced.

"Wait, when did I agree to that?!" Jiraiya yelled.

"You said you would train me, and I'm having him join us. Get over it." I said.

"Yeah, if you can block Azami's attack so easily, then you must be strong! Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted.

"Fine. Also, where the hell did you get that?!" Jiraiya yelled when he noticed Azami reading the first Icha Icha Paradise book.

"I transformed into an adult and bought it. I'm about a third of the way through it, it's really well written. And the other things, just, wow. Those are very... impressive, to say the least." I giggled perversely.

"I really shouldn't let you keep reading that, but it's obviously already too late. Fine, I agree to train him as well. Let's go." And so we followed him to a creek.

He had Naruto show us his water walking skills, which were mediocre at best. Then he had him build up chakra, we both took notice of the intricacy of the seal on his stomach, and then how there was an odd numbered seal on top of the even numbered one. That's definitely what Sakura was talking about when she mentioned Orochimaru did something to Naruto.

"Azami, do you know how to undo that? I want to see what technique you use, then I can train you accordingly." Jiraiya whispered.

I nodded and sent chakra to my finger tips, then I had Naruto raise his arms and slammed my hands into the seal, undoing it while making sure nothing happened to the Eight Trigrams Seal.

He flew back and asked, "Why would you do that, Azami?!"

"That's a pressure point that loosens you up, it should make controlling your chakra easier. Go ahead, try it." I urged.

He did and walked on the water perfectly. Then the three of us walked over to a log to truly start the training, Jiraiya decided to teach Naruto to use the nine tails chakra, I would be working on seals and a special jutsu of some sort, he didn't tell me exactly what it is.

Once that conversation was over Jiraiya started teaching Naruto to summon frogs, and he had me summon my wolves and helped me learn to fight with them better. For the first few days Naruto couldn't summon anything bigger then a tadpole, but then Jiraiya and I threw him off a cliff and he summoned Gamabunta. Tsubasa-sama told me that Gamabunta is the chief toad and had a nasty temper, one almost as bad as Manda's. Tsubasa was much more like Katsuyu if he liked you, if he didn't, consider yourself dinner. 

The rest of the day Jiraiya taught me about designing my own seals, as before I had just been using preexisting ones. He gave me ideas, and had me plan out a new seal that I had to use in the finals somehow.

Gamabunta finally excepted Naruto as his summoner and Jiraiya sent me home for the day. The next week I was working on sending chakra to my hair, in order to manipulate it. I had to move it around, make it go around my face, braid it, make spikes at some spots and flat at others, ect. This was all for the new 'jutsu', although he still wouldn't tell me exactly what it was, nor what it did. Naruto was slowly getting more used to using the nine tails chakra.

The next week Jiraiya had me make my hair super strong, strong enough that it could block kunai. And he made sure it was. He would stand behind me and when the hair was hardened, I told him when, he would throw a kunai at it. If I blocked with anything other than my hair or dodged I wouldn't be able to have any Dango for a week, and he would make sure of it, and if my hair wasn't strong enough I'd get a kunai to the back. Happened a couple times, not the best. He would make me heal it myself too, without my hands. It was a good teaching method, but that didn't mean he didn't hear me complaining and cursing him out a lot.

The third week I had perfected hardening it enough to stop a kunai, but anything too strong would make it through. This is just a quick defense against small things until I could get it down perfectly. Now I had to combine the first two weeks of learning into one. And by the end of the week I could do it, however, I couldn't really do anything else while doing both of those so I was left vulnerable anywhere my hair didn't reach.

Turns out Jiraiya had thought of that as well, he could manipulate the length of his hair. According to him I could as well, and I could get it to go a couple inches longer before it would return to normal. The jutsu was becoming too chakra draining if I kept using it constantly so I also had to take quick breaks to meditate and regain some of it. By the end of the month I could lengthen my hair about eight or nine inches, I had gained more control and was able to simultaneously move, harden, and lengthen it. Sadly, I still had to put all my focus into it when I used it, he did finally tell me that it was known as Needle Jizo and was a B-rank technique. I just couldn't figure out why I was having so much trouble with the technique, usually I was able to get farther along with jutsu by now.

The first thing we did when getting there is practice jutsu, any new ones and old ones. We would do the same with genjutsu, but the both of us sucked at it, so it was a waste of time. We would do that for an hour, then go to our individual practice. Jiraiya had made a clone stay with me while he taught me and the real him went with Naruto in case the nine tails tried anything.

For an hour, starting at noon, the two of us would spar, as little breaks as possible. It helped me get my stamina and pain tolerance up, and he got his reaction time and speed improved. I won all the spars the first two weeks, after that Naruto won one of them in the third and another one in the fourth. Sometimes the two of us would team up and go against Jiraiya as well, however, he won every single one of those spars.

We would take a break and Jiraiya would give me books on sealing to study, him marking and going over certain sections briefly. I would tell him any ideas I had for seals and he'd help me with planning out making them, and get me any materials I needed to do so. He also told me about his student, Minato Namikaze, or the Yondaime Hokage, and how he had changed up the Hiraishin. We would work on that as well, and I could use it much more efficiently, we had also figured out how to reverse summon things with the seal on them.

On the last day of training I had learned two new jutsu, made a bunch of new seals, gotten better with my summoning, improved my taijutsu, and got more stamina. I was sure I could win my match!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 73.9K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
525K 7.5K 37
WARNING!!!! I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS IN LIKE 5TH GRADE AND THE WRITING IS REALLY BAD AND THE STORYLINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! I tried editing it, but t...
74.1K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
1.1M 52K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...