Marked ~ JohnTen

By NeoCityEuphoria

Ten wants to mate with his boyfriend/Alpha Johnny. He feels uncomfortable not being marked. Johnny is a alpha... More

Introduction of characters pt.1
Introduction of characters pt.2
Mates
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Just a quick thank you
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A late happy birthday
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Announcement
Announcement pt.2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
not a chapter
Chapter 17
Not a chapter
Chapter 18
Happy Birthday Jeno
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not a chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Special Luwoo chapter pt.1
Special Luwoo chapter pt.2
Special Kun chapter pt.1
Special Kun chapter pt.2
Special Luwoo Chapter pt.3
Special Kun Chapter pt.3
Announcement
Announcement
Happy Birthday Full Sun
Announcement
Special Markhyuck Chapter
Happy Birthday to Mr. Moon Taeil
Thank You All So Much
Happy 25th Birthday Tyong Tyong
Marked book remake

Chapter 14

660 23 1
By NeoCityEuphoria

Jaemin and jeno explained what had happened the night before to ten so he would have a better understanding to their side of the story. Jaemin said he wasn't really mad at renjun and that he was just upset that renjun pick his phone over his mate.

Jeno said that he wasn't in any way mad at renjun and he left renjun to check up on jaemin to see if he was ok because both renjun and jaemin are emotional and sensitive.

Ten had told them both to stay in there room and that he would talk to renjun so they were waiting for almost three hours when renjun had finally decided he wanted to talk to them. Renjun told them about his thoughts on their relationship but the other two told him not to think about negative things. Jaemin had apologized to renjun and the three cuddled falling asleep renjun waking up leaving the other two.

Renjun walking downstairs into the kitchen seeing ten Taeyong and taeil making food and talking to eachother. He walked up to ten and hugged him thanking ten for talking with him then left to go lay back down with his mates both cuddling into him knowing he had left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
44.6K 1.4K 50
BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Norenmin Why would you fall in love with hi...
194K 7.4K 22
Jung Jaehyun has been dating Lee Jiyeon, even though they aren't mates, for 2 years but has never met her family. What happens when he meets her youn...
147K 5K 55
Taeyong is the typical textbook omega. Pretty,sweet and is perfect in all ways possible. The only problem was he would swear himself to one alpha . J...