Sooo Seductive {BakugoxReader...

By LazyinessIsAVirtue

Last Updated 9/5/21 All Rights Belong to me All Bnha characters belong to the Bnha franchise Cursing WARNING... More

ESCAPE
Hentai Slime
Exam
Tea?
Tests
NANI?!
Villain
Memory
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGO!
Ua Festival
Obstacle
Gone
Back Bitches
Horny
Special ꧁Reversed꧂
Wut.
Wild Wild Pussycats
What the Shit!
Hot.
Halloween Special Part 1
Halloween Special part 2
Kinky
You Little Whore
Virus
ANNOUCEMENT

Hero's Vs Villian's

9.8K 335 708
By LazyinessIsAVirtue

The fight was over, you were panting heavily, to think I was this weak. You observed the mess in front of you, your classmates were all knocked out on the ground. Bleeding.

"This is all my fault" I knew it. 'I shouldnt have let it take control. I should have been stronger'
I can fix this....

You used your mana field and mana manipulation, and began merging your healing ability into it. Everyones body began to glow a faint white.

New Skill - Healing Aura
      >Heals everyone within a 1 mile radius

That only used up 50% of your mana and its was gradually going up. Everyone began to wake up and you sighed with relief.

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!" a force crashed into you, pinning your hands above your head.
Bakugo sat on top of you, holding you down to the ground.

"I-it wasn't me, they did somethi-"

"I don't want to hear your fucking excuses."

"But they aren't...."

"Bakugo." A voice said from behind him, All might appeared. "it wasn't her, do not worry."

All might glanced at me before looking away, you swore you caught I hint of fear as he turned away.

Bakugo released your hands and tsked. "I still don't trust you."

"Bakugo...Please don't say that, I can  swear it wasn't my fault."

"[y/n]! How does this no look like your fault!" He waved his hand at the surroundings. It was indeed a mess.

You could feel tears in your eyes, "Im sorry.." you said quickly before teleporting away. They were better off without you.

You had no idea where you were, but anything was better than there. Where their judging eyes angrily stared at you. You would get stronger and prove to them that you weren't the bad guy.

You started training, over and over again, healing yourself when you got tired, or exhausted. You didnt stop, you wouldnt stop.

Level Up!
Level Up!
Level Up!

Days passed and you eventually lost track, you didnt check your stats, all you knew was that you werent strong enough. Eventually it was harder to level up and so you decided to go to other measures.

Getting dressed you threw on back pants, a long gray shirt and a black robe. Finding a mask to cover your face you set off into the night. If exercising didn't work anymore, you supposed defeating villains would have to do.

Spotting random pick pocketers and bag snatchers you got by with just a few levels, you saved people from fires:you grew bored. Its was becoming too easy, but you still weren't strong enough.

You were beginning to draw attention to yourself, which you just ignored. You were using your search skill when you heard a voice behind you.

"[Y/n]?"

'How did I not see him?'

"I don't what you're talking about."

"Its me, Midoriya."

You turned around, seeing the craziness of green hair. The familiar placement of freckles.

"Go away...Ill only hurt you." You missed him so much, you missed e

"Ive been looking for you. Its been weeks ya know...Everyone is worried about you, even Bakugo. He hasn't been sleeping very good."

"I cant go back...I will only endanger you all, if All for one comes back again then..I dont know what ill do."

"[Y/n] We will protect you" Midoriya walked up to you and gave you a hug, you froze. You were silent until you bursts in to tears.

"Im so sorry! Im sorry I hurt you, I didnt mean too." Your voice was raspy and your throat hurt. You could feel yourself growing tired, you wanted to go back.

Midoriya rubbed your back, "Its ok...come on lets go say Hi to everyone." Midoriya stood up and took your hand. You teleported to the UA building, you assumed thats where everyone was.

Walking into the classroom, hand in hand with Midoriya everyone froze. Especially Bakugo who had a death glare on Midoriya.

"H-hey everyone..." nobody answered, some seemed to scoot away or avoid contact. Your eyes saddened, "I see" you turned away, letting go of midoriyas hand. You were a fool to think that they would forgive you for that.

"Wait [Y/n]! Come back!" Many voices answered, you could hear rumbling as each of your classmates came running towards you. You screamed as they all landed on top of you.

"Oof." You said through strained breaths. "What the fuck you guys?! Get off of me, im going to die."

Nobody moved, you teleported to the side, wiping the dust of your clothes. You cleared your throat. That was unpleasant.

"Allright everyone, get into your seats, I have an announcement. To prepare you for the festival coming up we are going to have a group battle. Heros VS Villains."

Aizawa stopped when he saw you, "[Y/n] we dont have all day, get in your seat. Ill excuse you for lack of school Uniform, but just this once."

You smiled, and bowed before heading off to your seat. Which so happened to be right behind Bakugo. You ignored him, staring off into space.

"Oi."

You blinked, "Yeh?"

"Im sorry for accusing you have being a traitor." Bakugo said, looking you in the eyes.

"For someone so angry you say sorry a lot, don't ya?" you said, trying to act like you didn't care for his apology. Honestly never felt happier, you could feel your face slightly burning.

'"I AM NOT ANGRY!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU YELLING DINGIS" You said yelling right back at him.

"YOU'RE YELLING TOO DUMBASS!"

Material appeared around Bakugos and your mouth, "Shut up you two, or do I need to shut your mouths for you?" Aizawa said, his eyes glowing red, you shivered. Immediately quieting down as he removed his scarf from both of your mouths.

"You suck." I hissed at Bakugo who was about to reply before Aizawa gave me a death glare.

"Now let me continue, you will be put into pairs, each pair will have to fight against each other, the villains will protect the Bomb and the hero's will try to capture the Villains. Both teams will be given tape, which you will use to capture your enemies." Aizawa looked at you before continuing, "[Y/n] and Bakugo, since you too love going at each other, you will be partnered with each other..As Villains."

"Tsk"

"Understood?"

"Yes sir." Bakugo and me both said, giving each other death glares.

"Midoriya and Uraraka, you two will be paired against [Y/n] and Bakugo." You glanced at Midoriya, his face went pale.

Aizawa then put everyone else in their pairs before then telling everyone that we had gotten our costumes in. I for one totally forgot that we had did that.

Your face paled, "that was our actual hero design?!"

"Yes, hope you put your best effort into it." Aizawa replied.

'Oh god.' You slammed your head against the desk. You were all given a suitcase that had your costumes inside. You cautiously lifted the lid. 'OHHHH GOD, ITS WORSE SO MUCH WORSE' you were definitely crying right now.

"Ummm Mr. Aizawa can I just wear my clothes...?"

"No. You must learn how to fight using your uniforms, you will lose points if you dont wear them"

"How many..."

"100"

At this point you were now sobbing, 'why was I born upon this world?' You shut the suitcase slowly, trying to cleanse your eyes.

Picking up your suitcase you followed all the other girls to the locker room, you were of course hiding in the bathroom stall, staring at yourself. "Oh my...God. Im doomed"

What kind of mind set was I in when I designed this?! You remembered the day when you designed it, you kept eyeing Bakugos design when you drew it. You were actually making fun of him.

Oh how the tables turned, is this what karma is? You were wearing a unbearably short, shorts, and a top that only covered your chest, it had Bakugos orange X going across. You had giant grenades on your arms, this is where the making fun of Bakugo came in and knee high boots. A black mask covered your eyes, you would totally be laughing at yourself but you were so embarrassed.

"[y/n]? Are you ok?"

"Uhhh...yeah totally." You were definitely NOT ok. You unlocked the stall, and walked out. "I just want to die is all." All the girls stopped talking, they looked you up and down before laughing.

"What the heck are you wearing?!" Momo said, dying of laughter.

"I didn't know it was the actual costume design...I was making fun of Bakugo.."

All the girls had tears in there eyes, you just stood there. Embarrassed. You wanted to cower in the corner. "Is it that bad?"

"Yes." Everyone answered. You deflated, your face sinking into the floor.

"Please take my life, get my suffering done and over with"

Momo walked over and patted your shoulder, "Don't worry, you'll be fine. You can always redesign a new one." You shrunk even more.

"Cant you just make me one?"

"Nope. Gotta save up for the test, plus its a good punishment."

You stood up, you were all going to be late. Walking out of the locker room you arrived at the testing grounds. Your face all red as the boys stared at you, especially Bakugo.

Ughhh.

Bakugo smirked, "Ohhh so you're not mad at me anymore, if anything I'd take this as a confession."

"NOOOOO! ITS NOT LIKE THAT..." you said all flustered. "I was making fun of youuuu, cause I didn't actually think that was our actual hero suit." You were now pouting.

"You were making fun of me?" He said looking me up and down, "You should do it more often."

Your face looked like a tomato, smoke slowly drifting off your head. "Noooooooooo." When was the calm mind skill when you needed it?

He patted your head, "I'm only kidding. Maybe."

                   ——————————-
The test had started, Bakugo immediately launched himself to the center. "WAIT BAKUGO! WE NEED A PLAN!" You called out.

He had already disappeared around the corner, you could hear explosions echoing back to you.

Welp...Using your search skill you located Midoriya, who was already in combat with Bakugo. Uraraka seemed to be heading your direction.

You quickly covered everything in ice, blocking the exits. You teleported to Uraraka using the tape to quickly tie her up, she didnt even notice until she fell to the ground with a thud. "[y/n]? How did you do that?"

"Ill tell you later." You winked at her, before moving down the hall. Bakugo and Midoriya were still fighting as you got closer, Bakugo used his explosion and hit Midoriya straight on. That looked like it hurt.

Midoriya could barely stand, but using the last of his strength he swung his fist up, right underneath the bomb. "SHIT."

You used your flying ability to reach the Bomb and used your strength to catch it. Wrapping it with your eyes you connected to the ceiling.
That was too close.

Sensing presence behind you, you turned around, seeing Midoriya flying towards you. "Where the hell did you come from?!"

Midoriya swung his now broken arm at you, you went flying into the bomb, breaking the ice due to the impact.

Midoriya used the flying debris to push himself to the now unprotected bomb. You cursed yourself as you teleported in front of him. Blocking his path.

Using the flying rocks he threw one using his quirk hitting you straight in the face. "FUCK." You held your probably broken and bleeding nose.

"Hero's Win"

WHAT?! You looked behind you where Midoriya had his hands touching the Bomb. You blamed Bakugo.

The building began to collapsed, "Midoriya! Get Uraraka, Ill go get Bakugo!" He nodded, running to where my finger was pointing.
You went to Bakugo, digging him up from the rubble. He groaned and slightly opened his eyes, "You look like shit." You said, picking him up and carrying him on your back.

"Shut up...Idiot." He said, eyes now closed.

"If you fall asleep i'm going to throw you off. You replied. Bakugo grumbled and wrapped his arms around your neck, slightly squeezing.

You teleported out of the building just before it collapsed, seeing Midoriya and Uraraka leaning against another building. You let go of Bakugo but his grip on your neck dragged you down with him.

Bakugos limp body moved awkwardly, "YOU FELL ASLEEP! I TOLD YOU NO." You screeched as his weight landed on top of you.  Awkwardly twisting you became rather stuck. 'Come on body let me teleport~' you were in a tough situation, you had already used too much mana and you didn't have enough to use much of your power, you would have to wait a bit.

"Midoriya Help me..." you said, only your hand and face visible due to Bakugos body being on top of you. Wait. WHAT! BAKUGO IS ON TOP OF ME. You began to panic.

Calm Mind skill has been activated

Its been awhile you thought, feeling relaxed. You placed your hand on his back, slowly moving your hand. You could feel his powerful muscles, his every breathe, his slow heart beat. It was too relaxing.

Midoriya just stood there, not knowing what do. Uraraka sat there just the same, a smirk on her face.

You frowned, "Traitors."

                  ————————————-

Woooo my longest one yet! Took me way to long, Ive had the biggest writers block, and I dont even think im going in order. :/
Anyway see ya later peasants!

Thank you guys for all the votes! You all mean so much to me! Like whoop I finally hit 100 reads as well! (Dont know why. My story aint that good :/  )

So I posted this extra long chapter that I was saving for you guys earlier this week. Enjoy!

Word count 2250

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 8.1K 75
Izuku Midoriya has been married to Katsuki Bakugo for three years now. Soon the relationship became toxic. What will happen when Bakugo pushes Midor...
56.5K 2.1K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
4.5K 136 9
˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 Cʀᴏss-ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ꜰ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖
295K 8K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...