Living with Spirits

By EmoWolfy666

Andy is a normal college student. Not a jock, not a nerd, just an average college student. But the one thing... More

The Spirits
1- The Jewels of Life
2- Meeting the Spirits
3-We Have To?!
4- Getting to Know Them.
5- His Best Friend
6- Escape?
7- The Power of the Weapons
8- Last Days of Summer (Part 1)
9-Last Days of Summer(part 2)
10- A New Start
11- Part-Time Job
12- Job Hunting
13- First Day at Work
14- The Spirit of Illusion
15- Tyler's Spirit
16- Curse Season
17- Short People Problems
19- Answers
Chapter 15
Fairytale AU Part 1
Fairytale AU part 2
Fairytale AU part 3
Fairytale AU Part 4
Fairytale AU FINAL
Pride Month Special
Christmas special
Q&A Answered
New book

18- Cured

2K 65 9
By EmoWolfy666

Andy's POV~

It's been about 4 days since this whole 'Uh oh, you're tiny now' thing. It's been fun riding in Sirius' hood though. I've been sharing my food and drinks with him. Sirius really enjoys having me close to him.

However, the others are very jealous. And it's pretty obvious that Sirius knows. He smirks every time he looks at them. Every now and then, I look out and see their glares. But once they see me peek out of the hood like a curious meerkat, they automatically relax their faces and mention how cute I am.

I get that I'm small and all, but I'm not that cute. I mean, I've never had a girlfriend, not to mention a boyfriend throughout Highschool. It makes me wonder if they actually think I'm cute, or if they just like me because I'm their destined.

There's still a whole lot I don't know about them. All I know is their elements, class, and personality, but what about their backgrounds? Like, the closest thing any of them have to siblings are other spirits. It also makes me wonder another thing. All of the spirits resemble a canine species. Except Anvindr.

He resembles a tiger, where the rest resemble a kind of dog. As for Sirius, he could be something cat related, but he seems more like a dog to me. Still don't know his species though. Like, is he a coyote? A brown fox? What is he? I'll have to ask him.

At the moment, I was being groomed by Sirius. Since it's obvious that it's hard to shower without falling over due to the shower itself. It's not the best, and I probably sink badly, but at least my hair gets washed. Kind of. As weird as it is.

I was picked up by Sirius and he nuzzled me carefully. I can tell he still feels awful for this happening to me. Sirius I hugged Sirius' muzzle the best I could. "It's okay Sirius. As I said before, I'm okay. Don't worry so much."

Sirius nods and sets me in his hood. He smiles down at me and I can't help but smile back.

Sirius' POV~

I look at Andy after I put him in my hood. I smiled down at him as he smiled back. He's so cute! I can't help myself! I give him another lick on the head, just to let him know I love him. I nuzzle my cheek against him, he hugs my snout one return.

The next thing I know, there's a proof of smoke. My hood got ripped and Andy was in front of me. Unfortunately, my hood was ripped and gone, exposing my torso. Andy was normal size now, which makes me happy. I was about to hug him, but Aberforth and the others got to him first. They hug him tightly and glare at me.

I can't blame them. Even though there wasn't much of an option, I technically have been hogging him to myself. But I'm his only form a transportation. Well, not anymore.

Andy managed to struggle out of the pile of fur and walked to me. He hugged me and said "I'm so sorry about your hood! I didn't think it'd happen so soon!" I just smile and hug him back. "It's fine, don't worry too much about it."

I could see the others glaring at me, which made me smirk in amusement. I nuzzled into Andy's face a bit as we hugged. I soon let go and push him towards the others. "They haven't had that much time with you for the past few days. So I think they need caught up."

Andy gulps and gets hugged by Phoenix and Vernon from behind. Phoenix then lifted him up and carried to him to the other room where Andy would be cuddled. I had my time with Andy, it's only fair they get their time with him.

Andy's POV~

I understand what Sirius meant. It's been awhile since they had time to cuddle with me. Still, so much fur at once is overwhelming.

I feel bad. Even though it wasn't my fault, Sirius' hood was destroyed. I know he still has his fur to keep him warm, but what if that hood meant a lot to him? I don't know what it is, but that hood was a very nice and comfortable one. At least inside the hood it was.

I'm awakened from my trance of though by Phoenix licking my cheek, looking worried. I just pet his cheek and say "I'm just thinking, don't worry about it too much." He nods and continues to nuzzle into me, along with the rest of them. Except for Sirius.

Le Timeskip~

"So, you mean to tell me that your curse was lifted early? And when you grew back to normal size, you ripped his hood?"

I nod my head. I asked Tyler to take me to the shopping mall because I felt guilty. Again, it's not my fault, but I at least should get him something. Plus, he's done so much for me the past few days. I feel that I have to do something in return.

Furaih was at the house with them, making sure they didn't cause trouble. You'd think Furaih would be a higher authority figure. Like, I don't know, a drill sergeant, or something. But he seems like a more fun, happy, ongoing kind of person. I ask Tyler about Furaih.

"Furaih is gentle with me. He knows I'm sensitive and makes sure I'm always comfortable. And when I'm stressed, he lets me cuddle into his soft, fluffy chest. It's so nice."

I nod my head. We got to the mall and started to look around for a variety of hoods at different stores. Good designer ones that is. I recently got my paycheck from Tyler's dad, which was a lot more than I expected. So I should be able to buy at least 2 hoods. We looked around and found only 2 galaxy themed hoodies that I think he'd like.

This is a surprise for him, so I didn't bring any of them with me. I bought the hoodies and walked out, hoping to find one more.

As we were walking, Tyler said out of the blue "Why do you even want to buy him a hoodie?" I look at him in confusion. "Because I ripped his?" Tyler smirks and says "He has fur to keep himself warm. And you could look at his chest and abs whenever you want." I roll my eyes. "Perv." Tyler just chuckles.

We walk past a store, and a hood they were displaying catches my eye. It was a white hood, which had black paint splatters. And on the sleeve and hood were roses.

(Sorry about the terrible editing)

It wasn't galaxy themed, but I'm sure he'll love it! We went in and bought the hood and left. Tyler got the same one for Furaih. I think it'd look good on Furaih. And I guarantee it'll look good on Sirius. Soon, we decided to stop by the buffet to eat. This buffet has been known for it's awesome steak. So we decided to try it for ourselves. And it was great. Tyler then said something interesting.

"I wonder if Sirius' name has something to do with Canis Major." I look at him a little confused. "Canis Major. It's a dog constellation next to Orion. And it makes me wonder if he has something to do with that. One of the stars of Canis Major is the brightest star in the sky. And that star is called Sirius. So I wonder if that's what his name represents."

I nod my head. It makes sense. He's been referred to as Major before. I didn't know what he is, but instead of an actual canine relative, maybe he is one. And if he represents Canis Major, then it makes sense as to why his name is Sirius. It all makes sense. I'll have to confirm it with him later.

We paid for our food and left. We made sure we didn't leave anything behind and got in Tyler's truck. Soon, we were on the road and heading home. I hope Sirius loves them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 627 9
Austin, a lonely 20-something man, while trekking through the forest, encounters a bear. The bear chases him and he is convinced it is trying to eat...
895 23 43
Blake never wanted much in life, purely because he did not receive a lot to begin with. School brought him down and his father's enthusiastic hunting...
193K 6.8K 31
Check out my brand new book, 'Love, Your Alpha' on my profile! ~!~ Skylar. When You think of her you think 'normal'. Yes she is, until werewolves des...
160K 2.6K 46
You're a normal human teenager trying to get through highschool. Things change when you move into a new school that your childhood friend goes to. It...