REFLECTIONS | danger force {...

By M4RKTUANZ

" WE WERE TOO CLOSE TO THE STARS, I NEVER KNEW SOMEBODY LIKE YOU, SOMEBODY. " in which veronica page joins th... More

INTRO + DISCLAIMER
CAST LIST ,,
PLAYLIST ,,
000 | how it all begins
001 | the danger force awakens
002 | the danger force awakens pt. 2
003 | say my name
004 | captain mayonnaise pt. 1
006 | sister sister
007 | villains' night

005 | captain mayonnaise pt. 2

2.9K 79 78
By M4RKTUANZ

The next day, everyone had been getting ready for the new kids to arrive.

"Hurry up, they're coming!" Ray called to the kids as he buckled Schwoz to a chair.

"Ray!" Bose came in with chairs, "I found this broken chair in the basement!"

"Love it!" Ray says, "Explain?"

"We'll make one of the new kids sit in this rusty busted up thang, and we'll make the other sit on this termite stool."

"What's a termite stool?" Mika asked.

"A stool full of termites!" Bose says, "Give it a sit!"

"No."

"Yeah, probably smart." Bose set the stool down.

"So I was thinking-" Mika got interrupted by Bose.

"Not finished! When the new kids get here, I'm also gonna use my powers to make stuff float. And I'm gonna use my throat to make ghost noises like sooouuuuup."

"Soup?" Veronica repeated with furrowed brows.

"Ghosts love soup. They tell me all the time." Bose replied.

"Good enough. Hey, where's Scary Bradshaw?" Ray looked around for Chapa.

"Chapa is hiding in the closet with a chainsaw. When I give her the cue she's gonna scare the new kids." Veronica explained, smirking as she leaned back in her chair.

"Like it, love it, I want more of it." Ray smiled and looked to Miles, "What do you got?"

"I plan on living with an open heart and a strong mind. And I'll remain like that, until the solution reveals itself."

"Who made you this way?"

"The system."

"I miss Henry, I miss Henry, I miss Henry...Mika!"

"Okay, don't be mad but-"

"You see, that always makes him mad." Veronica cut in.

"But," Mika glared at Veronica and turned to Ray. "Once I learn these kids names I'm gonna put their personal information into-"

"A super computer that will eat them?" Ray asked.

"No!"

"Then, I don't care, next!"

"Okay, what are you gonna do?" Mika asked.

"Well, I'm glad someone finally asked," Ray backed up towards Schwoz. "It's a test of strength. Just like any other test of strength, you'd see at a normal school."

"No,"

"Ray, that's really bad."

"You don't see that at a normal school."

"Don't be a fool."

"You use this hammer to make Schwoz go all the way up there to ring that bell," Ray continued explaining his plan.

"Hello," Schwoz waved.

"How is this gonna make the new kids wanna leave?" Mika asked.

"Haha," Ray laughs a bit. "You'll see."

Soon, the robot voice indicated that a stranger was approaching.

"Alright, that's them." Ray says, "Now whatever happens, you be really mean to these new kids." He says before opening the door.

And there they were. The new kids. They gasped as they walked inside.

"Why, Percy, it's our new school! I'm sure we will love it so!" One of the kids say.

"And we shall, Miriam!" The other kid says, "We shall finally be happy here in our new school!"

"And it smells ever so much better than the bus station!" Miriam tells Percy.

"That's because there's a bathroom here, sweetie." Shapen tells Miriam.

This made the two kids gasp.

"Anyway," Shapen continued, "I gotta go. It's hump day so there's free sushi at the gas station."

When Shapen left, Ray cleared his throat and looked at Miriam and Percy.

"Hello, I'm your teacher, and I will be-" He got interrupted by Percy.

"But you can't be our instructor!" He says. "You're far too young and handsome."

"And there's kindness in your eyes!" Miriam added on.

"Alright, so...they're kiss-ups. I'm gonna go punch them." Veronica whispered to the three before she got held back by Mika.

Ray just looked at the kids then at Bose, Veronica, Mika, and Miles. "Excuse us for the just a minute." He then pushed the kids into the closet.

Screams and a chainsaw was heard.

"Chapa!" Veronica snapped as she let go of Bose, snatching the mask off her best friend's face.

"Sorry, I thought you were those gunchy new kids." Chapa says.

"Turns out they're not gunchy at all." Ray told her, "They're sweet as molasses!"

"I don't know if I can soup ghost them!" Bose exclaimed.

"Their last school didn't have a bathroom." Miles scrunched up his face.

"They've been through so much!" Mika says, "Plus Percy winked at me and it melted my heart!"

"And hearing them compliment me," Ray pointed out.

"Yeah well..." Veronica tried to find an excuse. "I still think they're kiss-ups!"

"I mean seriously? No bathroom?" Miles asked, "Where have they been going?"

"Hey!" Chapa said.

"I mean I am pretty young-" Ray had started.

"Hey!" Chapa slapped him. "We are crime fighters. We can't have a bunch of bus station biscuits sniffing around here or we can't respond to emergency calls."

"I'm with Chapa," Veronica linked arms with the girl. "I don't care how many fake compliments they give us."

"How dare you?" Ray glared at her.

"Or how many fake winks we get." Chapa added on, looking at Mika.

"They were real!" She says.

"So mean." Ray mumbled, flinching when Chapa threatened to hit him again.

Schwoz then dropped in from the ceiling.

"We've already missed three emergency calls since those kids got here!"

This made everyone else groan.

"See?" Chapa says. "Swellview needs us! So get out there and be mean to those new kids, and send them back to the bus station! Who's with me?"

Veronica and Schwoz raised their hands.

When Chapa held up her hand, everyone else flinched and agreed.

the classroom ! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

"What is math?" Ray asked as he sat on a yoga ball, "Can you touch it? Can you hold it in your hand? If you shake it, would it rattle?"

As Ray kept talking, Chapa shot a ray of electricity at Percy and Miriam.

"Good heavens! My termite bench just gave me quite a shock!" Miriam exclaimed.

"Bet it hurt, right?" Chapa asked.

"Indeed it did!" Percy says.

"But y'know Percy, that brief pain made me grateful for all the times I'm not in pain!" Miriam smiled.

"Quite so," Percy agreed. "It seems the lessons of this school cannot be learned from books alone."

"What?" Ray asked.

"May I also say, I love your festive mask!" Miriam said to Chapa.

"Yeah, I love yours too." Chapa replied.

"Look, a floating pencil!" Veronica pointed out.

"Oh no, this place is haunted." Ray said in a plain tone.

"Sooouuuuppp." Bose said and winked at Veronica.

Veronica looked over at him since they were sitting beside each other and she rolled her eyes. This boy...

"Spirits, can you hear us?" Miriam had looked around. "Tell Princess Diana that our country misses her so!"

"And we hope she's eating all the soup her hearts desire!" Percy says.

Everyone groaned while Veronica started banging her head against her desk, Mika immediately stopping her.

"I'm sorry, I can't get over this," Miles looked at Percy and Miriam. "When you were at the bus station, where did you use the bathroom?"

next morning, man's nest ! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

Ray and the kids came back from stopping a bunch of crimes, absolutely tired.

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Mika yawned, knocking Schwoz off the stick he was hanging from my his feet. "Sorry."

Veronica yawned too, but fire came out and she immediately closed her mouth, covering it with her hands.

Their powers acted up when they were tired.

Miles yawned as well, teleporting all the way to the other side of the couch.

"Where have you been all night?" Schwoz asked.

"Fighting crime." Bose replied, Veronica nodding as she rested her head on his shoulder, snuggling up against him.

Ray meanwhile spoke gibberish, leaning on the couch.

"We took care of all the emergencies we missed while Percy and Miriam were here." Chapa explained.

"And more emergencies came in the whole time you were gone."

Everyone else groaned, but Veronica made a 'shut up' signal with her hand, half asleep.

"I knew I should've soften my cranberries." Ray walked out the door.

"What's wrong with Ray?" Bose asked, while the other three kids just stared at him. "What?" He asked.

"Do you not see her on your shoulder?" Miles nodded at Veronica.

"I don't mind. Look at her, she's so peaceful. And not violent," Bose cooed.

"Anyway," Mika shook her head, turning back to Schwoz. "What's up with Ray?"

"Did no one put Ray down for a nap last night?" Schwoz asked.

"Were we supposed to?" Miles asked in confusion.

"Yes!" Schwoz said, "If Ray doesn't get enough sleep, he turns bad until he can sleep again!"

"Like a good bad?" Mika asked.

"Remember Roy, who wanted to take candy from that...handsome baby."

"I remember Roy." Chapa says.

"Yeah, he was like Ray. But evil," Miles told Schwoz.

"That's what happens to Ray if he doesn't get enough sleep!" Schwoz explained.

Ray had walked back inside with a jar in his hand, speaking gibberish.

"Schwoz, you still keep your flesh eating bacteria in this old mayonnaise jar?" He asked.

"Your what?" Veronica jumped awake, hearing what Ray asked.

Ray opened the jar and all the kids immediately scooted away.

"That?" Mika was shocked.

"Mm-mm." Veronica shook her head.

"I'm gonna put it on those kids." Ray said before Mika tried to stop him, but that didn't work out.

"Okay, new problem. We can't let Ray drop that on Percy and Miriam." Mika told the four.

"Agreed."

"You're right."

"Mhm."

"Yeah."

"Step one, we stay awake. We fall asleep, we can't protect Percy and Miriam." Chapa said.

"We're fine, school starts in ten minutes." Miles explained.

"Good, we can't make it ten minutes." Mika nodded.

But guess what? They didn't. The five were asleep, their heads on their desks while Miriam and Percy just looked at them.

"Uh...hello?" Percy tried waking them up. "School mates?"

"Oh, Percy what's wrong with th-"

"I'm awake!"

"What?"

"Is there something wrong?" Percy asked.

"Yes, you guys gotta get outta here!" Veronica told them.

"But we can't leave you!" Miriam said.

"SWAG for life, I say."

"And so say I."

Hearing that made the five kids groan.

"Has anyone seen Ray?" Schwoz asked.

"I thought he was with you." Chapa replied.

"Yeah, he's not." Schwoz says.

When the kids tried to get Percy and Miriam out the door, Ray was already there with that flesh eating bacteria in his hand.

"Cheerio, kiddies! Who's hungry for mayonnaise?"

Everyone screamed while Veronica and Chapa shut the door.

"In the closet, Canadians!" Bose pointed to the closet.

"Is there something wrong with teacher?" Percy asked.

"Yes, just don't come out until we tell you!" Chapa said.

Ray walked in, rubbing his eyes. "Where are those brats? I gotta get rid of those kids."

"Ray, you need sleep." Bose told the man.

"Not as long as they're here!" Ray huffed.

"Ray, you have two options. Either you go to go bed, or we're gonna put you to bed." Veronica crossed her arms.

"Third option: spin move!" Ray ran past Veronica but Chapa stopped him with her lighting.

"Next stop, the man's nest." Miles tried teleporting Ray there but they were still in the same room.

"Oh, come on! Not even out of the room?"

"Let me at those kids!" Ray exclaimed, and Bose took away the jar with his telekinesis.

Mika did her scream but it made Bose lose focus and the jar landed on Ray.

All that flesh eating bacteria ended up in his hair and he started screaming as he ran off.

Miriam came out of the closet along with Percy, and Miss Shapen came in.

Turns out Mika's plan was to transfer Miriam and Percy to another fancy school.

"Huh, Miles was right." Bose said.

"About?" Mika asked in confusion.

"The problem did solve itself." Veronica giggled.

"It did." Chapa chuckled.

"What? No! Mika solved the problem! Hellooo? Did you hear me? I exist too!"

Mika followed the other four into the closet.

THE KELS SHOW ! ;

HEYYYY Y'ALL, new chapter in the same day bc it's two parts how did you like it!?!?!? now remember, every friday new chapters will be coming out, and the friday after it will be just like this one, as there are two parts to them as well!! and now that the summer is here i won't be so busy, so i will most definitely be consistent with updates especially with my kickin' it fic which i am also excited for!!

thank you so much to all my new readers, and the readers who have already been settled in i missed y'all and your funny comments, y'all are something else LMAOAOAOA i can't wait to see what else you come up with<3

much love to you all, byeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 34 32
This is my first time writing a story of any kind Please feel free to recommend story ideas. Disclaimer: all characters belong to Nickelodeon. I do n...
1.7K 32 4
» SMART BOY ꒷꒦꒷꒦ IN WHICH odd kid gray paxton finds himself joining a group of super, in order for him to bring his father back (a danger force fa...
1.4K 15 23
Title is self-explanatory, but I hope you enjoy it! Minor Note: the danger force characters are over 18; may contain explicit content.
1.3K 60 18
Si tú te vas y yo me voy...¿Con quién se queda el perro?