BROKEN (book #1)

By Bellamy_Blue

After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learn... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Book #2
Ending

23

407 21 36
By Bellamy_Blue

OLIVIA

"Abby, can you go get more snacks from the kitchen please?" I asked my younger sister.

"No"

"Please I'm comfy" I winded.

"Common please Abby" Reagan asked.

"Okay," Abby said walking toward the kitchen. Today Reagan, Abby and I are having a movie marathon because Reagan still needs to rest. She got let out of the hospital yesterday and is staying with us until she gets better. Her parents are long gone and everything is finally back to normal.

"That child idealizes you," I told Reagan pointing at Abby, who just walked toward the kitchen.

"what can I say I have a way with children. They love me" She smirked.

"That's not true. I once saw you make a 4-year-old cry"

"That was completely his fault" she tried to defend her self.

"How?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"He was being too loud"

"We were at a park"

"Irrelevant information Olivia," Reagan told me.

"I got snacks," Abby said walking in with a handful of food.

"Cookie dough?" I asked picking up a tub of raw chocolate chip cookie dough.
Abby nodded meekly.

"Where is everyone?" Jacob yelled.

"In here"

"What are you guys doing?" He asked walking into my room.

"Movie night" Reagan shrugged.

"It's 1 pm."

"Movie day," she said.

"You guys are seriously just going to lay here all day? And why do you have cookie dough" he asked picking up the tub.

"She did it" I pointed towards Abby, who nodded. She clearly didn't see anything wrong with eating an entire tub of cookie dough.

"Why don't we go out somewhere? Go do something" Jacob asked.

"No thanks," I mumbled.

"You guys are just going to lay in your bed all day and watch movies?" He asked.

"Hey, I'm on bed rest. Doctors orders" Reagan defended herself. Doctors orders my ass, just yesterday she was saying how that doctor didn't know shit because he told her she couldn't go snowboarding.

"What's your excuse," Jacob asked me.

"Emotional support" I shrugged popping another piece of candy into my mouth.

"Why did you guys rope her into this?" He asked motioning toward Abby.

"She's the snack runner," I told him. Abby smiled, she was very proud of her made-up job.

"Snack runner?" Jacob asked clearly confused.

"She goes and gets us snacks" Reagan explained.

"And you agreed to this?" Jacob asked Abby.

"Yup!"

"Well, you guys have fun being boring. I'm gonna go out with some friends I'll be back in a few hours. Don't let anyone into the house" Jacob told us before walking off.

"Party!" Reagan yelled once we heard the front door close.

"Did you forget? We don't have friends" I stated.

"Oh yeah," she mumbled with a laugh. "So how's everything going with Aiden?"

I looked at Abby signalling that she could hear us. Reagan grabbed headphones and put them on Abby's head, playing some heavy metal.

"I don't know. We haven't talked since he gave me the information" I told her.

"Oh.."

"Ya. How's everything going with you and that one guy?" I asked.

"Jeremy?"

"No"

"John?"

"No"

"Peter?"

"No. How many guys do you talk to?" I muttered sarcastically.

"Haha, your hilarious" she rolled her eyes. Sarcasm was truly a beautiful thing.

"I think his name started with an s," I said, thinking back to the last guy she told me about.

"Sammy?"

"No"

"Sebastian?"

"Yes him! How's it going with him?" I asked.

"I stopped talking to him last week. I got bored"

"Hoe" I coughed. She rolled her eyes at my brilliant comment. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

I got up looking through the peephole.

"Oh my god," I mumbled.

"What? Who is it?" Reagan asked.

"Logan"

"Oh, shit" she mumbled. "This is like every horror movie ever"

"How does he have my address? What should we do!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know!"

"Call Jacob?" I asked. Before she could answer the door burst open and Logan walked in holding a small black gun.

Reagan and I both looked at each other are eyes widening.

"Did you hit me with your car?!" Reagan asked getting straight to the point.

"Reagan!" I whisper yelled at her. "Don't ask that!"

"Why not?"

"I'm sorry. We come in peace" I told him putting my hands up.

"He's not a fucking alien!" Reagan yelled.

"Sit on the couch," Logan told us pointing his gun in our direction. I slowly sat down on the couch but Reagan remained standing.

"Reagan sit down! He has a gun" I exclaimed.

"Fine. but I'm doing it because I want to" she told him limping over to the couch. I was praying Abby wouldn't come out right now or that Jacob would come home and save us from this mess.

"Is there anyone else in the house?" Logan asked us.

"No" I lied.

"So you won't mind if I look around" he mumbled getting up. "If you move I'll shoot you both in the head."

"Oh my god," I whispered to Reagan. "Abby"

"It's okay liv. Do you have your phone on you? I left mine in your bedroom?" She asked me. I sadly shook my head.

"Ok, should we run?" I asked.

"He's right there. We move he shoots us"

"Look who I found" Logan smirked walking toward us holding on to Abby by her small arm.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled.

"Quiet down Olivia. I won't hurt her as long as you cooperate" Logan told me.

"I'll do whatever you want, but please let her go she's a child" I begged.

"That's the thing. I. Don't. care." Logan said. This whole thing was like a game to him.

"Why are you doing this? I don't even know you" I said.

"But you do Olivia, you know me so well" Logan smirked.

"I swear to god. If you hurt her I will kill you" Reagan spat at him. That caused his grip on Abby to tighten.

"How do I know you?" I asked. I was trying my best to distract him long enough until Jacob got here.

"You don't remember your own father?" Logan smirked.

"My father isn't in this country," I told him. My blood felt like it was boiling at this point.

"Yes, he is. I'm your father" Logan told me smirking.

"No your not" I know he was lying.

"Yes, I am. You can try to deny it but we both know it's true" he told me. I know he looks familiar but this whole thing just makes no sense.

"Fuck you" I spat.

I heard the front door open and Jacob walked through it.

"What the hell!" He yelled walking toward Logan.

"Stay were you are or else I shoot," Logan told us pointing the gun on Abby's temple.

"Jacob" Abby cried.

"It's ok baby" Jacob tried to reassure her. He didn't even look scared, I knew he had a plan.

"How sweet" Logan smirked.

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked trying to distract him so Jacob could think of a way to get us out of this mess.

"I didn't lie you're my daughter," he told me.

"Your disgusting" Reagan told him, I almost forgot she was here.

Next thing I know we heard a gunshot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 6.5K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
Gracious By Wazzuupppp_

General Fiction

35.7K 1.5K 53
Zane Delgado had his fate sealed on the night of his 18th birthday. Abandoned by the man he barely called his father and left to look after his five...
876K 23.5K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
2.4M 51.3K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...